What A Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"Oh really?" he asked as he swung the soft whip on her ass again.

'WHIP'

"Yes! Oh John. Spank me!" she cried out with joy went the toy hit her again.

He loved this new power he had over his sexy wife. His cock was harder than it had been in years. Even harder than when he had been with sexy, Nina. "I'm going to fuck you like a dog!" he moaned moving to her ass. He pulled down his pants and pointed his cock to her drenched sex. "You ready?" he asked and rammed deep in her tender pussy.

"OH GOD! OH JOHN, YES!" she screamed as loud as a person could have. Her hips pushed into his stiff cock as he began to fuck her like a whore. "Fuck me! Use me like a whore!"

The set of eyes watched, filled with more hate than before. Her fist clenched in anger so tight her fingernails dug into the palms of her hands and her teeth ground together. She had to stop this, now. But, she knew she could never take John, he was to big, but she knew she could beat Christie. She was a spoiled housewife that sat around all day watching TV. She would have to wait until he left the room and then, get a jump on him.

"Fuck! I love your pussy." John moaned as he stood behind his wife, using her hard and fast as he could. She squeezed him as he went in and out of her wet hole. "Squeeze it, hard!" he begged his sexy wife.

Christies' ass stood in front of John; she loved feeling his hardness buried deep in her body. It had been so long since she had enjoyed him and she knew she would never let something like that happen again. "Yes! And, I love you being in me!" she cried out with happiness

."Oh shit! I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" John yelled out as he shot deep into his wife. His hands held her thick hips as he used her hard and fast.

Christie pushed into him as his hot cum filled her insides. "YES! YES!" she moaned feeling his seeds shooting into her body. "OH GOD! JOHN, I'M CUMING!" She screamed as her body orgasmed around his big, thick shaft.

"Go baby! Cum on me!" John shouted as her tight pussy squeezed around him. "Oh baby! I love it!" He pushed as deep in her as he could. He loved the feel of her orgasm squeezing his hard shaft.

"John, oh John." Christies moaned as the wonderful orgasm rushed through her body. She laid face down on their bed and her sexy hips remained up in the air for John to use any way he wished.

John continued to pump in and out of her wonderful body. "Do I get a blow job tonight? I sure made you cum good." He asked her knowing there wasn't much of a chance she would. That was the only thing she would never do for him.

Christie turned to look at him. "You know I don't like doing that. I'll do anything else you want, is that OK?" asked hoping he would find something other than that. She loved his long cock between her legs but for some reason she hated it in her mouth.

"Anything?" he asked with excitement in his voice. "Can I do your sexy ass?" she had one of the sexiest asses he had ever seen. It filled a pair of size 10 jeans so good; he could get hard just looking at her.

Christie looked at him and replied. "Sounds fun to me." And she gave him a sexy wink. "Let me loose and we can go wash up." She rattled the handcuffs on her wrist. "Then you can do anything to me."

He released her hands and pulled her to him. "I love you so much." He leaned to her mouth and kissed her as deep as he could. After their kiss he asked. "What bathroom do you want, ours or the one in the hall?"

"I'll take the hall. Hurry, I want you back inside me." She kissed him and walked from the bedroom and down the dark hall to the other bathroom.

As she reached for the light, a hand covered her mouth and something very hard hit the side of her head, knocking her unconscious on the cold floor. "There bitch! That'll teach you to stay off 'my' man." Nina said as she started stripping off her clothes.


She ran back into the bedroom, blowing out the candles and pulling down the window shades. She felt her way to the bed, finding the blind fold and handcuffs John had bought. "I'll put these on you and you'll be mine all night." She whispered to herself.

John opened the door of the bath. "So, you want it in the dark?" he asked as he turned off the bathroom light.

Nina slipped behind him, sliding the blindfold over his eyes. "Yes!" she whispered in his ear as she led him to the bed. She pulled his hands to the thick headboard and locked his wrist to it with the handcuffs.

"Mmmm, I've had it now." He moaned as her hands wrapped around his long, hard shaft. She slowly began to stroke it. "Oh, that feels so good." His hips moved with each of her wonderful strokes.

She began kissing the tip of his swollen cock, making sure she kissed every inch of it. "Do you like it?" she whispered softly, not wanting him to know it was her instead of his wife.

"Oh, yes! It's great! Thank you for doing this." he moaned as her wet mouth went back to pleasing his stiffness. "Suck it, baby! Let me cum in that hot mouth of yours!" he moaned again trying to push his long cock into Nina's hot mouth.

She took his hard cock into her mouth, sucking it slow and easy. Inch by inch she began to swallow his cock until it was down her silky, smooth throat. Her head moved up and down his long shaft as her soft hands found his nipples.

"Oh fuck, you're killing me!" he said pushing his hips to her hot mouth. "I'm ready! Where do you want my hot load of cum?" he asked pushing his stiff cock deep in her mouth.

Nina moaned with delight at his words. She wanted his cum deep in her belly, giving her his child. "Pump it up my wet pussy. I want a baby!" she moaned and crawled up to his face.

His stiff cock found its way to her dripping pussy. "I need in you so bad. Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!" his hips pushed up to her wetness, his stiff cock slid into her like a hot knife into butter. "OH MY GOD! You feel good." He cried out with joy as her tender sex greeted him inside her body.

"YES! YES!" Nina screamed as hid big, thick pole slid deep into her burning body. She started riding him like a wild woman in heat. Up and down she thrust his long cock into her deepest depths. "OH! OH! OH MY LORD!" Nina screamed as her body orgasmed around his thick cock.

"GO BABY! CUM! FUCK ME!" John cried out when he knew she was cumming on him. "Go baby, have fun."

Nina lye on John's chest and began to grind her sexy hips, his stiff cock was as deep in her as it could get. Her tiny clit was rubbing into the soft hair around his cock and it was driving her to another great orgasm. "Oh John, I love you!" she moaned as another massive orgasm swept over her body.

John stopped moving as her words filled his ears. "Christie?" he said waiting for her reply. She felt different, she was so much tighter inside and she wasn't as heavy as normal.

"What?" she whispered back to him, hoping he didn't know she wasn't his wife. Her hips continued using his long, hard cock, maybe she could get his cum before he found her out.

John pushed to meet her wet sex. "You seem different." He said as he enjoyed her riding his cock.

"I'm just so turned on." She whispered to him. She rode him faster and deeper, hoping he would cum in her before he realized she wasn't his wife. "Cum in me, please!"

John was ready; his cock couldn't take anymore. "OH BABY!" he screamed when he began to fill her tiny sex with his hot cum. "You feel so good!" he moaned as his long, hard cock filled her full of cum.

Christie stood in the doorway of her bedroom, watching as Nina rode her husband. "John, what's going on?" Christie asked as she moved to the bed. She turned on the light; her eyes were fixed to John and Nina's bodies pleasing each other. She couldn't take her eyes off of John's thick cock using Nina's body.

"What the fuck is going on?" John asked. Christie pulled the blind fold from his eyes. "Holly shit!" was all he could say as he looked to Christie then to Nina as she rode him.

"This is so hot!" Christie said as she began to play with her breasts. "I would have never known something like this could turn me on so much." She moved closer to Nina; she could feel the heat coming from her young body as she rode John.

John watched Christie, he could she was mesmerized by the sight of Nina on him. "Go closer, rest your head on my stomach so you can see it real good." Christie did as she was told, her eyes had never seem such a wonderful thing in her life.

"I'm so fucking horny. Let me do you now." She said turning her head to look at John. She needed his long shaft deep inside her, NOW!

He had a big grin on his face. "Only if you lick the cum and pussy juices off my cock." He said in playful tone of voice. "I bet you'll like it. You'll get all of my cum and the wonderful juices from Nina's hot pussy."

"Yes!" she moaned as her mouth moved to John's long cock. She began licking the base of it as Nina was still riding it. Her tongue teased his hard shaft; Nina made sure she sank down John's hard shaft enough to touch Christies' mouth. Christie looked up to Nina; a small smile filled her face.

Her mouth sucked the side of John's cock as her eyes watched Nina's pussy take John's hard cock in and out of her tight hole. Her mouth moved up his shaft until she was against Nina's wet pussy. Her tongue lashed out to the pussy as it took his big cock deep inside.

"Oh yes!" Nina moaned out as Christie began licking her hard clit. "Suck it for me, please!" Nina begged pushing against Christies' mouth. "Suck it!" she begged more.

Christies' mouth covered the wet pussy; her tongue teased the hard clit as she sucked the tender folds of flesh in her mouth. Christies' tongue teased every inch of Nina's swollen mound.

"Come on you two, I need to cum!" John told his sexy lovers as he watched Christie sucking Nina. "I need to cum inside someone."

Christie pulled from Nina and sucked John down her throat. Nina moved down to help suck John's big hard cock. "Let's both suck him." She said looking into christies' sexy eyes.

"You suck that side of his head; I'll do this side." Christie replied and started to suck the side of his hard cock. Her mouth and Nina's began to touch; their tongues found each other sending chills through both their bodies.

"Who would have known I'd have two of the best looking ladies in the world sucking my cock!" he said as he looked down to the ladies. Their mouths covered the end of his cock and soft moans of pleasure escaped their lips.

"Come on! One of you fuck it, hard!" he ordered the two women. "Christie, you get on me and fuck me hard!" he blew her a kiss. "Nina, you get behind her and spank that sexy ass of hers, she loves it!" he said looking down to his cock as Christie mounted him.

Christie sat on his cock, with one hard thrust; she drove it deep into her tiny pussy hole. "OH JOHN! YES! YES!" she screamed as Nina held her around her waist. "IT'S SO HARD!" Christie screamed again as the long, hard cock spread her insides apart.

"Fuck it! Make him cum in your hot pussy." Nina whispered in her ear, driving her wild. Nina's small hands found Christies' hard nipples and she began to pull and roll them in her fingers. "Is this good?" Nina asked giving the hard nipples a good pull.

"YES! OH FUCK! I'M CUMING!" Christie screamed, thrashing her hips around John's cock, driving the long pole in and out of her orgasming pussy. "YES! OH YES!" Christie yelled as Nina kissed the back of her neck.

John watched in shock as Christie came around his cock and in the arms of his young office worker. "Smack her ass, Nina. She'll cum again." John said to the sexy girl. He wanted to feel Christies' pussy squeeze him, like it did that morning.

"SMACK!' Nina slapped her meaty ass.

"OH GOD!" Christie screamed when Nina's hand hit her soft flesh sending a massive orgasm racing through her body and around John's long cock. Her tiny hole locked around his thick member and began to milk him of his hot cum. Christie needed to feel his hot seeds shooting deep into her insides.

John moved his hips to greet hers. His cock was stiffer than it had ever been in his life as he thrust it into her tender sex. "I love your pussy." He said to his sexy wife. He saw pure lust in her beautiful eyes, just like when they had first got together.

Later that night the three lovers lye together. "I still owe you one!" Christie said to Nina. "I didn't forget that you cracked my poor head." She giggled rubbing the side of her head. "Or, you could owe me something nice to make up for it!" she said spreading her legs slightly.

"Mmmm, now that, sounds good. What would you like? How about if… I was to move between these sexy legs of yours…" Nina moved between Christies' legs, making sure her mouth was only inches from her wet pussy. "And, give you a real nice, long, hot, deep, kiss?" her mouth covered Christies' swollen sex, her hot tongue slowly slid from her mouth and found its way between Christies' swollen folds of flesh.

"Oh, yes!" a sweet moan came from Christies' mouth as she spread herself, giving Nina full access to please her burning sex.

"Holly shit!" was all John could say when he saw Nina eating out Christies' pussy. "Is she good?" he ask his wife, caressing her swollen left breast. Then he moved his head to her flat stomach so he could watch Nina eating Christie. Her little tongue flicked and teased every inch of Christies' pussy.

Christie was on fire; a woman was pleasing her pussy like nothing she had ever known. John was good at eating her, but Nina was driving her wild. "Yes! She is wonderful!" Christie cried out with joy as Nina's tongue filled her delicate insides.

"Make her cum on your tongue." John told Nina caressing her soft hair. "You can feel her squeezing you. She has the best pussy muscles I have ever felt." He added and then moved up to suck Christies' hard nipples.

Her hands grabbed his head, shoving his face into her excited breasts. "Suck them, you fucker! John, this is so damn exciting!" Christie moaned out pushing her hips into Nina's mouth.

"I'm glad you like it. I think we'll have Nina come over again. What do you think?" he asked Christie and then sucked a nipple into his mouth he made sure to softly bite it while his tongue teased the tip of it. Her back arched with delight, she loved having her breasts pleased this way.

"JOHN! OH MY GOD!" Christie screamed. "I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING!" she thrust her orgasming pussy against Nina's mouth. "EAT ME! EAT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Christie went wild; her body lost all control as the massive orgasm rushed over her body.

John sat up to watch his hands squeezed Christies 'breasts as she orgasmed on Nina's tongue. "Oh yes! Cum in her mouth, on her tongue!" he told Christie squeezing her hard nipples.

An hour or so later, the three lovers lye together on the bed.

"Did that make up for hitting you?" Nina added sliding her hot tongue into Christies' mouth, as they kissed Christie licked her juices from Nina's mouth.

Christie pulled away and asked. "John how was this for a Birthday?" she had a sweet smile on her pretty face.

"This has been the best day in my life. You two ladies are wonderful!" he replied caressing his wife with one hand and the other to Nina.

"John and I want you to come over again. Would you be up for it?" Christie said placing a small kiss on Nina's lips.

"Oh yes! Hell, I'd even move in with you guys, if you wanted me." Nina said with a big smile and returned Christies' kiss.

PLEASE, remember to vote on my story and any others you might read. Thank you.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers
12