All Comments on 'What a Guy Won't Do Ch. 04'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

this is oddly arousing

kboyd1942kboyd1942over 10 years ago
Keeps getting better

You're really good at this. Slowly teasing wondering what's next but still gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This should be movie

If this was a movie I would watch it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bare as a fish

Awesome story. Loved the family teasing him in the morning. Also really liked the part about being caught in the swimming pool

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

The more I go, the more I find myself lowering the rating because of how your lack of description becomes a compounded problem as it goes on...

You have a lot of things I adore about CFNM in this. Her leading him by his dick, the way his dick was sandwiched between them when he hugged her, her willingness to be nude with him during alone time with just the two of them, and the way the girls are objectifying him and staring at his dick so much are all great. Your focus on his balls and butt is also wonderful to see.

But the lack of description is actively becoming a problem that makes the story lose its clarity. You introduced even more girls this chapter and we didn't even get names for most of them. I have no idea why "Mary" is or why I'm supposed to know her because everyone being the same blank silhouette means I never had any face or body in a previous chapter to attach the name "Mary" to.

And then there's this weird thing where every time boobs came up in this chapter, you mentioned their QUALITY, but seemed to actively avoid any mention of size, which is... just bizarre. "Amazing" is a very subjective word, and I can't read your mind to know what your quality scale for breasts is to get where "amazing" lies on it in your eyes. You say "amazing breasts" but it doesn't tell me anything becuase I don't know what your prefence in boobs is.

While the CFNM is still great, it's becoming harder and harder to follow along as you continue to give us characters with nothing to identifiably differentate them by. Just names and identical blank silhouettes that the names can be interchangeably used us, causing confusion when you reference a specific one as if we're supposed to click with her being the one you're referencing.

massageguy1massageguy110 months ago

More fun! I hope he gets some..

relief soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous