All Comments on 'WHAT a Pussy Tease! Ch. 02'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love sunny

Great story. I can imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shared

I sent this story to a woman I've been having feelings for and been a great friend for 8 years. I sent this to her when she felt down about her life, and she was hapoy to reay it. Ty sunny

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
From Sunny:

My thanks to both of you! If you can imagine it in your head while reading, then I feel good about what I've written!

I'm so happy it was shared with someone who needed a perker-upper in their life...even happier that it worked! I'll keep good thoughts for your friend. I've been there...years ago. I want her to feel better.

To anyone: feel free to cut-and-paste for sharing. You can also put it on a public website, as long as you link back here or to my sex blog.

Everything I've ever written is on my blog. I think it's 77 entries. Some entries are complete stories, some are shorter entries which run in sequence...most of those are dated instead of titled.

My thanks to all of you!

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mmmm.

That was so hot! I love reading about public pussy eating but i don't have the balls (literally) to do it. Either giving or receiving. Who knows maybe one day. I love your stories SunnyJohansen.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

Thank-you so much for your kind comment!

Like you said, who knows. Maybe some day when the conditions are right...

Thanks again!

Sunny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Danger! _ You're Risking Orgasm Overload!

Hallo Sunny, I love reading your hot sexy stories!

And "What a Pussy Tease!", is appropriately named,,, you had both my dirty kinky fetishes and my (Muschi) streaming like crazy,,, it's harder than you might think, typing at a keyboard and fingering my (Muschi) at the sametime, but I never fail to have several orgasms! _ YES!!

Thank-You _ 5&5 _ 5-Stars and 5-Very Satisfying Hot Wet Orgasms... :-)

Gay Kat.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Hot as ever

I am enjoying very much reading the back catalogue of your sexy escapades with your lovely blue

thank you for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

You should really work on your vocabulary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous