All Comments on 'What a Surprise!!'

by litty700

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Quite the surprise and wonderful experience. Stacey is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

Which bar?!

54btmguy54btmguyabout 6 years ago
Such luck

I could only wish to find a lady like that and can't wait to hear what happens next

jackbirdjackbirdabout 6 years ago
hot surprise

I wish something like that would happen to me. I been with cross dressers and had gay sex but never with a shemale. If I came across one I would be more than willing to bend over for her. There's something so hot about a chick with a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I imagined it was me with Stacey. Hope there’s more!

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
My turn

Wife let me know it's my turn to take it this weekend .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

It reminded me of my first time with a transexual. of course we are married now. She takes my ass every night and I suck her off every chance we get. I love being her cum whore. I even eat out her anus which is a great treat. On special occasions she has six of friends (transexuals and gay guys) take turns with my mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story wish I could meet someone like Stacey for my first time. Keep up with the stories will be reading the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lucky bastard

You are so lucky, wish I could experience that.

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

That was good.

Needs a follow up chapter though......please ?

Rapier

ShortyMacShortyMacover 2 years ago

What a great story. Wish I could meet a hot T-girl like her. It’s been too long sence I have been with a hot T-girl.

SiamKittSiamKittabout 2 years ago

Not a long, drawn-out story, just a simple tale of sheer pleasure...A guy willing to carry on despite the shock of a cock, and the trans keen to have him despite the wedding ring he has... Happy ending, but needs a follow up for sure.....

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Wow.Loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous