All Comments on 'What Could Have Been'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank-you

Another great story. Thank-you once again. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Have a great weekend. Is it this one?

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

gravyruggravyrugover 11 years ago
Much better than last week's.

Still not up to your best, but not awful.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 11 years ago
Uplifting tale

From one point of view. Felicia could not rise above her birth, tragic really. Jerry was tempted but just had learned the hard lesson, trust but verify. I found this to be an uplifting tale. I did not hate anyone in this, Felicia is a product of her childhood, sad really.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
it was the bomb

at least Kathy was there to keep the whore out of reach

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Good Job

Well done mustang man. This story reminds me of the expression that every thing that shines is not necessarily gold. I think every man has a bit of Jerry in his soul. This story will stay with me for a while. 5 stars

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

A entertaining read. Thanks , Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brother that brings back memories

I am lost for words... This is an awesome cut from ole high school days,,, I am going to have to some deep thinking on this one... Thanks for the memories... remember without flashbacks we would have no memory at all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Sudden Shift

...to present tense narration is jarring "I shake my head... she asks" Then correctly back to past tense narration. I guess your editor missed that.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Everyone has different view on what is the truth.

It could be, that in Felicia's eyes, she did love Jerry, but is more likely that she is a gold digger, and always has been. In the end, I thenk David hit the nail on the head, in that Jerry was a meal ticket for Felicia. Good Story, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inconsistent.

IF she was hot, I could see her attempt to land Jerry. But aging her, prematurely, to prove she's lived a hard life issue grafted from the story. You may as well have written about some homeless bums talking about riding the train to palookaville. Another substandard effort from this mediocre author.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Liked it!

Thanks for another entertaining story!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
The old song reallly says it all....

Thank God for unanswered prayers.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 11 years ago
You're a funny guy.

A lot of aspiring writers will really not like you after reading this:

"So at the last minute, I just wrote this story. This one besides being shorter was written and edited in less than 24 hours"

And yet they will still read your stuff because you consistently put out high quality work. All arguments of story content aside, actual and perceived, the overall quality is pretty darn good.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Great Story.

Loved the way you set the stage for emotional conflict...I'm sure every guy had his Felicia in high school; I know I did. Kind of reminds me of "Summer of '42".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job.

Not one of your best, but a decent read.

Kind of reminds me a little of "I Took a Memory to Lunch".

But unlike others who accused Slirpluf of plagiarism for a recent story, I just think that ideas spark other ideas.

You have one anonymous idiot who doesn't like anything no matter what you do.

He criticizes every story, but he always comes back.

Probably someone who doesn't have the talent to do anything but look at what others do.

So he needs to criticize others to make himself feel better.

Reminds me of someone from Virginia.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Brilliant story (as usual)

Can always expect an entertaining read from your pen!! Please keep writing these little Gems

ejhggejhggover 11 years ago
Pretty good

but this story ultimately disappoints for a reason that has troubled a few of your stories in the past. You set up a potentially interesting situation in which the protagonist is going to have to make difficult choices, then you pull the rug out from under it. It would have been a much better story had Felicia actually been telling the truth.

In some ways it's similar to that story you wrote about the wife who has sex with the sleazy TV evangelist for money. She winds up pregnant with the husband's baby. Ultimately, she dies, leaving the baby healthy, and saving the guy from making hard choices.

This would be OK if the story was one of your "funny" ones, but as it is, it's a little flat because of the ending.

LBuddGLBuddGover 11 years ago
All these comments are interesting, n'est pas?

I suppose it's a sign. THIS story seems to remind everyone of some past story or even great song (I love that 'Garth' song). In MY case though and in spite of the obvious differences, it made me wonder if they had any Mustangs in England during "Of Human Bondage" times. Lawrence Harvey might have cut a 'dashing' Pony driver if he weren't so depressed.

oldauthoroldauthorover 11 years ago
A new Favorite

Reading this story made me ask myself why I haven't read any of your other stories. I've visited Literotica for years, always looking for stories from my favorite authors on this website, but after reading this story I think I will have to add your name to the top of my list. I'm going to make a point of reading every one of your stories now! As for this story....it sparked memories of long-gone days in my aging mind. For this you have achieved what most good authors strive...provoking emotion, thought and involvement in the story. I commend and thank you for your writing!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
NATURE vs NUTURE

Underlying this pretty good story is the age old argument about whether not Felicia became a conniving manipulative professional whore because her life dream was taken away from her... and she made some ' BAD CHOICES".

We often hear that from some of our liberal friends... That he or she is not really a bad person but that she made some bad choices. Or what ever stupid politically correct euphemism one wants to use these days.

The problem with this argument is that is essentially a binary argument . It is either one or the other right ? But think about it -- think about what YOU know of psychology and character and morals and values . One or two bad choices... are probably well just that... bad choices and nothing more.

But after while it becomes a character flaw or character trait. Think about the high school trip for second. Felicia did not HAVE to go back to Brad her so called part time boyfriend to get more money so that she could spend more time with Jerry... the guy issue is suppodely really interested in. She could have just stayed with Jerry the rest of the afternoon and not spend any more money.

But she didn't.

Maybe she actually did go back to Bard to get more money and maybe she went back to Brad to have a more fun with the richer guy. That is the point when she had to make a decision about what to do... Felicia consistently chose the wrong thing.

That's character.

When they finally hooked up if the college and it looked like Jerry and Felicia were going to reconnect... she was busy fucking her boss. Again Felicia didn't have to do that.

There are a lot of people who were given really SHITTY lives and still manage to make decisions which at least do NOT make things worse .

At the end of the story when Felicia finally meets up Jerry at the bar and she is telling him what happened with her life and her bad choces she has made etc.. Jerry says "Felicia, this is a lot to take in," I said. "I need some time to think about it... That was probably is wrong thing to say..

There is nothing to take "in." There is no decision or consideration to be made. Whether it's her fault for not the point is that every single time Felicia has always made the wrong decision-- a decision which is made her life more miserable... has hurt her own self esteem ....her own self respect and brought her down lower and lower.

at Batman says... it's not who you are underneath, it's what you *do* that defines you.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 11 years ago
Great Story

I grew up around some girls who were like that. They were just whores in training, and mercenary to boot. Thing is, that hard life sure does show in the face.....5 stars and keep it up!

HatsudaHatsudaover 11 years ago
Emotion

If the art of good writing is the art of evoking emotion in the reader, you've brought it to a whole new level. Whatever the opinion the reader has of the content, your stories are stimulating, and well written.

Bravo!

Thanks for sharing...

H -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
life has many different turns and twists

felica never had a chance in this world, she just never had the option of having a straight life.she was doomed the day she was born. life goes on with us or without us..life can be a bitch and then we die.or it can be pure bliss and happeness for those lucky enough to find their way..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

SS06, great story and cautionary tale..BTW first real car out of school was a

1984 5.0, black with sunroof....great car...

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Stupendous!

At least she wasn't his wife when she cheated on him. I can never get tired of your tales; they're something else! 5*

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Nice job

Excellent characterization.

I remembering seeing an Indie movie that had similar sub plots - the man (happily married now) not being able to let go of his first love ( who has a child now ) and hires her as an assistant (barely affording to do that ).

Kudos.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Now this is a fucking story!

Thank fucking God. It seemed like the regular SS boilerplate, but you put that fucking twist into it and really redeemed the story!

First, the guy DIDN'T get with Hotsie Totsie in the beginning, which I really liked. But his story was relatable. Who didn't have the hottie he wanted all through HS? Michelle Ma Belle!

And having hottie NOT be the ultra love struck girl...well, it was enough of a change up that I liked it muchly. Girls talk a good game (then again, some guys do too) and manipulation seems to be their credo. So this was interesting.

Thanks for the story. Short and sweet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good story

A nicely developed storyline along with the characters being believable.

It was my thought that Felicia blamed her upbringing for all of her troubles, but in reality she was just a whore, and liked being a whore.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
I realize what I should said before.

I have it in two words: Emotional Maturity. That is what this story had that many of your others miss.

When Dream Girl turns out to be a disappointment, does he get into his car and drive away at 150 mph? No. Does he wail at the stars that she was his ONE TRUE LOVE and his heart is SHATTERED? No. He gets over it.

And again, SHE also gets over him. Maybe he was as incredibly wonderful as depicted...but you know what? I'm not getting Angelina Jolie and yet I bet I can find some God Damned Happiness regardless.

So did they. That made the realistic to me. Much more so than your normal fare.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN ONE HAS A GAME TO PLAY

learn it well and it will last, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD JOB

I THINK I PREFER THE SHORTER FORMAT .

victoriangentvictoriangentover 11 years ago
You are back!

Glad to see you writing somewhat good stories again. I don't know who the imposter was last week, but put him in a burlap sack with a couple of bricks and drop him in the nearest pond. BTW a comment for Tazz. Son I think you are missing entirely too much of your meds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

A well written story.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The end homorouse twist

It is a super story with the extra humorouse end twist and naturaly it deserves 5 stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
see you can do

a really good manipulative bitch - not some poor strung out foolish woman. you did good stang! 5.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The longer comment about Second Chance for the first

Slirpuff's story "Big Mouth" and SS06's story have an interesting deep connection. The relative characters, Heather and Jerry have similarities, both choose the "Second Chance" for spouse and both feel they decide on right. Interesting Heather struggled for her marriage to turn back her (injured Ego) Second Chance and Jerry was succesful bastard to arrive for the disapointment so the Second Chance became the first. SS06 likes the humor he is a honor of Central European, so he had to organize the last twist about her lie and a honest Felicia could have spoilt the last humorous twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mustangs

Can you write a story without a mustang in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Far better than last week but strangely enough...

Your most interesting character was Kathy! And that's not a knock on Felicia or Jerry, but after reading this I really, really wanted to read a Kathy sequel where she explains how she ended up with Jerry. Why did she continue to want Jerry in spite of his rejection, how did she finally win him over, and does she ever get over the fear (which we see at the end) that maybe Jerry still wants Felicia? I feel like you've set yourself up here for a great companion piece if you want to write it.

Don't make me beg

North

WitchfanWitchfanover 11 years ago
No mustang? really?

Its a Stangstar story, of course it needs a mustang somewhere in it. Although i dare him to write a story in the old west and replace the car with some fast horse :)

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Pretty good

For a quickly-written and editted story, I'm impressed. Reading it, I was getting sick to my stomache a little, thinking: "Here we go again. Another SS06 formulaic story with a squeaky-clean pussy hero who runs and hides at the first sign of trouble, a stupid woman he loves who can't get her shit straight and can't get over the guy she is hopelessly in love with, and our hero finds his dream woman thereafter." Then, you actually did something different. The pussy hero who runs and hides at the first sign of trouble is actually thinking about cheating on his wife (maybe) with his long-lost dream girl; maybe he's not so squeaky-clean after all. And then, 'Bam!' Turns out, the stupid woman maybe isn't hopelessly in love with him at all: it's a scam! Nice short original twist on the old familiar SS06 script.

green117green117over 11 years ago
Well...

popular isn't the same thing as good. The subject matter and treatment was going to make this one popular... but I couldn't decide if it was good.

A longer piece taking ambiguity further would have entertained me more...

But that's just me.

Green-something

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
Again you have proven to be a top ten writer..

But then the competition in Loving Wives hasn't been much lately. This was an excellant story. Well writen and the content was excellant. The twist in the ending was marvellous. Good job SS06. 5* all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Check the list

To the guy who wanted a western story with a horse instead of the Mustang. He did that last year. it was called Cheaters in the west. I loved this story and even though I'm a Chevy guy. I don't mind the pony cars. See you at the Dream Cruise Stang

beautyfishbeautyfishover 11 years ago
Nice change of pace

Nice one. That's two in a row I've really enjoyed. I think this one would have benefited from a longer treatment, but it stands on its own in this shorter form just as well. The main character, the whore, and the wife were all interesting enough that I would like to know more, though. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it.....

The ending was awesome.

jasonnhjasonnhover 11 years ago
Well done

Felicia is a great character. I felt sorry for her most of the time. Still do at the end because she is trapped and doesn't even realize it. Part of what makes the story great is that Jerry, like most of us guys, is willing to listen to a gal we like and Felicia tells a story and sucks him in. People who are lairs by nature can suck in the innocent and the story illustrated that beautifully. But in the end, Felicia is a tragically broken person. Jerry IS very lucky. He COULD have ended up with a whore. It's also interesting to hear Jerry describe the love he had for Felicia and what he has with Kathy. Kathy's love is better even though many of us seek the kind of love that he thought he had with Felicia.

Yuri5Yuri5over 11 years ago
Quite baffled but getting it...

Felicia is crazy.

Totally mercenary.

Goes after a guy and claims they're meant to be on their "first date" (when she's actually on a date with another guy).

Spends the rest of her life chasing him.

I think she knew he would become wealthy, cos he was the smartest guy in the school, but she was willing to go with anybody and whore herself out or just fuck other guys on the side while in a relationship.

Everything bad in her life is her own fault. Do not call her a victim of life - she is a victim of her own stupid decisions. She decided to be a whore and not surprisingly is treated as such!

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Very good story

I have to admit that speed with which SS turns out good work is enough to turn a would-be writer green with envy!

I am with the mouse who really would like to know how and why Kathy finally hog-tied him. Was she seeking a meal-ticket or really in love?

kelchakelchaover 11 years ago
Good Story

However, how about giving us a break and give us a woman with a little more smarts.

I always feel sorry for your women cause they are too stupid.

She was so real in this story as she described her past. How about a follow up story where she finally finds some security and happiness. As a person from this type of economic background, I am a little more willing to show a little mercy.

Easy as shit to pass judgement on choices poor people make if you have never been really hungry and there is no food to be had.

As you can see, I had an emotional reaction to this story - perhaps not the one intended. Gave it five stars.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it! 5*****

Glad you took my advice and made your stories more concise. Read much easier and nothing is lost. You're welcome. tom anon

db448db448over 11 years ago
Good story, shows growth.

I have enjoyed some of your other stories more, but this one stands out for me because it shows a different angle on the protagonist then I have seen with a lot of SS06's other work. five stars and keep growing.

DrallDrallover 11 years ago
So Good!

A lovely,sad story! Thank you!

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
I liked it ; )

I have a couple of issues with the character "jerry"-- it seems that Jerry isn't too smart, felicia was /Is a fucking whore whose been slinging pussy for park rides since highschool, Jerry already figured out that she was a lying slut-- so why did he sit down & listen to the crap she was spewing instead of walking away from the gutter trash? He was actually contemplating being with slutty Felicia again after hearing her sob story, her life sucked but that was no ones fault but her own, life gave her lemons she should've made lemonade... The title says "What Could Have Been" I'll tell you what could have been, it could have been Jerry coming home early & catching her fucking the neighbors, his boss, his co-workers, the neighbors dog, the mail man, garbage man, anything with a dick! This is what could have been as well as a very expensive ass divorce to get rid of the skank.... She's a money hungry starving whore who needs to get a job that doesn't require spreading"em , her explanation as to why she was fucking her boss was irrelevant as far as I'm concern, the only thing that mattered was she was fucking her boss & she spoke those same lying words that she told Jerry less than 24 hours before. Jerry sort of irritated me a bit, because he actually got hard, & fell in lust with the trick again, I don't understand why he got hard, when all he had to do was picture all the men she's sucked & fucked in the last 10 years that would've been enough for me to scare me off -- who knows what deadly disease swarming around in that cesspool she calls a pussy.. I would've prefered jerry ignored the silly bitch & drive home to his wife...Well I still enjoyed it ! I can't wait for next weeks...

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Great job on a quickie

Nice job -

She had a perfect line and all the weapons to make it work - over and over - if it weren't for Kathy he would have lost the battle and been the sucker his forgiving, naive nature allowed -

You just have to wonder how SS gets into these states that he can imagine himself as each character and sell them all -

Nicely done -

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What steers us male people?

@ Danger09 Sometime we male people think with our cock instead of our brain (male brain). The most case our brain takes back the steering wheel from our cock in time, but sometime the early arriving to Felicia's home assists the taking back.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you're the smartest guy in school.....

And I'm going to fuck your brains out.........said no girl ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
God damn, could someone euthanize that cretin Duna ??

But I digress. The story was wonderfull, as is norm for this author, though a little departure from his usual style of writing. All good ! 5* of course.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Let's Get Real!

The main character in this story was Kathy! She deserves a sequel. Title it 'How I Got My Man!' of course Felecia is a tragic creature, but she would have ruined Brad. Kathy was the real huntress. She knew what she wanted and she brought him home like he was a deer on the hood of his Mustang! Give her some credit. She made him three babies. Brad had brains enough to see the truth at the end. He got just what he deserved; a great girl, a good wife, a terrific mother, and a woman who gave his life meaning and direction. Come on Star Stang! Tell us about Kathy. How did she track him down and nail him? That's the story! Forget Felecia. Women like her are a dime a dozen. Kathy wow! I bet she ran a tight shop at home. I want a story about Kathy!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 ALWAYS MAKE SURE WHEN YOU CON AND SCAM

there is an escape portal or some kind of sugar pie available, TK U MLJ LV NV

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
wow... a shank,a slut, ANDa lying manipulator...

She was a regular trifecta, wasn't she...?

You had me going there for a bit... I actually thought there'd have turned out to be a "good" reason for her slutty actions... I mean besides actually BEING a slut, that is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
characters

I don't think you developed the initial attraction enough, Her's of course was a case of a gold digger but his physical attraction to her seemed a bit thin. That being said it was a great story in a minimum space.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I wondered why

he didn't marry Kathy Sanders. Now, I know the rest of the story.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ON BEING FOOLED

whose turn is it this time, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A 'different' story!

"I was in the tenth grade so during our time we were pretty innocent."

Um, I don't know how it was when everyone else went to school, but my entire class was 29 kids, about 60% girls. By the time I was a Sophomore, the 10th grade, at LEAST half the girls in my class were getting fucked pretty steadily by older guys. By the end of my 10th grade year, there were 4 or 5 pregnant ones (this was the early 70's). I was one of the lucky few (didn't consider myself lucky then!) that ended up graduating as a virgin.

Even my wife, who was behind me a year in school lost her cherry when she was a freshman. 15 years old and getting pounded every day before school and every night after school, both her parents worked. On weekends, after football game and after school dances she could be found with her legs spread and giving it up to her latest boyfriend. Now of course, 40 years later, she wishes she could have kept her legs together and her cherry intact before being married. But being young, hormones moaning, she was talked out of her cherry on her birthday and then spent the next week crying about it's loss.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Read it Again

This one hits home. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, thank God I didn'ta!

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
***

He was really tempted by the slut? So tempted he even called a friend to check her out? Unbelievable. Not one of you better stories, SS6. Cheers!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHAT IF THIS HAPPENED,,,WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED...OR IF????????

check out the spilt milk and common sense. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

She was a real whore. I mean a real, card-carrying fucking whore. Jerry was smart he chose the right path. Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

For quicky, this was damn good! Brought back fond and not so fond memories. My high school girlfriend and I had an 12 year long on and off relationship starting in the 7th grade. We'd go hot and heavy for a while, and then she'd dump me. Ah, but I loved her so! She's been married

5 times now, and no, thank heavens, I wasn't one of the 5. I finally caught on, dumb and so in love for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK YR FORGIVEN

for the one I hated. This was short and terse and all that ... Scotty

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
i do not think that whore would the right description.

i feel it would be insulting to whores to call her a whore, i feel a PARASITIC LEECH is more apt.

she does shine a better light on the personality of a chameloen.

jerry could have been lulled in for the third time, good to see he took a step back, & evaluated his life & made a good decision to wake up from a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was Heavy

You are a incretible writer. I coult not stop reading. I am a big Fan of Ss06. I Hope to See your next story soon.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

I have to agree - I do NOT want to insult whores! Been with a couple, but didn't know it until shortly before I divorced them! Wait a second - that IS insulting whores!

Sorry, I did not mean that.... Guess that you can tell that I was in that boat, too -once or twice! Glad I found the RIGHT one - a real LADY! Not a Tramp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AT LAST

Some one with some self respect...

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
NECESSITY.....THE MOTHER OF MANIPULATION

and doing whatever to exist and survive. TK U MLJ LV NV

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
QUESTION FOR Anonymous 03/31/18

What did you mean by, "MADE HER A WHORE AGAIN"? She's been a whore forever. She just keeps fucking up with this guy and doing something stupid to cause her to not get her 'meal ticket customer'. As soon as she realized that she'd lost him, THIS time, she just picked up the phone and moved on to her next customer.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"When they asked for things like increases in wages or benefits, it was hard to justify it when profits were down. What a bunch of morons." Well you know the shareholders and the CEO's still got their profits, dividends and payouts! No wonder Detroit swent bankrupt, all your management and shareholders sold your jobs off shore. You're "The Moron" you ignorant piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job as usual...

...always like your stories. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Escaped By The Skin

Of his teeth. Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my. Some of her story must have been true, just not her being true to him. Anyone know if they ever repaved the streets around the Big House? The potholes and patches would knock the fillings out of your teeth the last time I was there. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was actually pretty interesting...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah

Been there got the T shirt with briars inside.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story. BTB...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*

Childhood shapes you in ways that in adult life you go on thinking that what you've learned is 'normal'

In this story all i see is a girl turned woman hoping to get that dream she had as a child but could never find it, then learning her words and body can be used for her purposes, she takes it as her view of having something rather than nothing is much better.

It's a real shame how she turned out, her role models didn't set her up at all, her siblings didn't give her any hope that she could succeed, so she went about her own life and ideals and turned out far worse than she imagined.

Wouldn't call it a BTB or cheating story, just a story where you learn your high school love had a lot more secrets and past than you thought whilst also looking at your friends who were real and loyal to you.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Chilling to an extent. This was great work.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story about a man dodging a large caliber bullet. She was a tragic product of her upbringing who never really had a chance. She would have destroyed him if he hadn't escaped her lying,manipulative says.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Well written but sad.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Every young man should read this to understand the art of manipulation.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Very well written. And while men arent any better than she was, it was a good look into the world of anyone, male or female, that thrives on manipulation.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Wow amazing read, you can’t tell me in part this is not based on a rich life experience. There is no way such authentic characters comes from ones creative muse without real life experiences to build and write from. Plus every time I read one of Stang’s stories I really want to chuck my responsibilities to the side and buy a goddam mustang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Heck I got lucky on My Divorce . My lawyer kept telling Me it was cheaper to keep her . Boy was he wrong as I got a different lawyer . She got a 3 bd 2 bath house and a car and 50 thousand dollars .. No Alimony payments either and seeing as we had no Kids no Child Support . If I had stayed with the first lawyer She would have gotten everything including half of My Retirement . Always shop around for the lawyer who wants to do best by you . She also got 5 thousand for My dog , A Chihuahua that lasted 15 years with Me

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

The song by Garth Brooks, “Thank God For Unanswered Prayers”, is a song I could have written. I want her for all time. I ended up joining the Marine Corp during the Viet Nam era to get away from her after going through the same type of shit that Felicia was pulling. Eventually I got over it and found my true love. Been married 48 years now, life is great. Very enjoyable story.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Haha dodged a built. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best you have ever written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Hahaha

This tale was good just like all others.

I love this author consistency in writing

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

That was a great story and the cuck in waiting was just as pathetic 15 years later 🙄 some people never learn

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I really don't want to like this story, but I do and I like it a lot! She is truly evil and he has spent so many years learning that lesson. The sad truth is, I think I can relate to it. It took me several years to realize it. Such a good story and so very well told!

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Did he really thought to connect with her again? If the only reason he didn't was what David told him, then he is so pathetic.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. One thing though? Who is to say David is telling the truth? Guys love to 'gossip/bad mouth' women. I feel like the truth is ambiguous here. Good story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous