What Did Happen in Vegas? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I can't. She left her cell phone on my kitchen counter. She had dinner over here with me. Didn't she tell you she was coming to my apartment for dinner?"

"Maybe she did. I don't remember," Tom lied.

"When she comes in, tell her I have her phone."

"Okay, I'll tell her."

"Tom, you and Lisa have to work this out. You two belong together and you know it," Shandra said.

"Thanks, Shandra. We will try."

Tom had no sooner put the phone down than he heard Lisa come into the house and tell Mrs. Scott she could leave.

Tom could hear Lisa moving around downstairs. He thought about what he could do to try and make things better. He knew that he still loved Lisa and that if he wanted to keep her he would have to find a way to make things better between them fast, before the chasm between them became too wide. The first thing he would have to do was to forgive Lisa for what she had done.

He knew that wasn't as easy as it sounded. Not knowing whom she had been with would be difficult to deal with. He knew that any man he saw talking to Lisa would possibly be the one and that might drive him crazy.

*****

10:00 PM

Lisa came into Tom's room to check on him before going to bed. She helped him with the bedpan and then emptied it and washed his genitals and then covered him again. She was about to leave the room when Tom spoke.

"Can you stay for a minute?" he asked. "I want to say something to you."

Lisa stood next to the bed looking at him and waiting to hear what he had to say.

"I have had a lot of time to think about everything that has happened. A lot of it has made me sad, some of it has made me very angry and the rest I am sorry about. The one thing that has always been clear to me is that I love you and I don't want to lose you. I now know that I can forgive you for what you did. I understand why it happened. You went over the line but you stopped. I believe that you wish it had never happened. So I will have to learn to live with that. For my part, I can't talk about what happened in Las Vegas other than to say I am truly sorry. It will not happen again."

Lisa began to cry as she listened to Tom. She loved him too but she wasn't as sure that she would be able to forgive him for what he had done but at least he finally admitted it. That was a beginning. Lisa leaned over Tom and kissed him on the mouth.

"I am ready to try and put this behind us if you are," Lisa said.

*****

Friday May 23, 2003

10:30 PM

Since Wednesday night things between Tom and Lisa had gotten progressively better. Lisa sat with Tom and watched television and later Lisa pulled back Tom's sheet and started to play with his cock. Tom responded rapidly and was at full attention within a minute. When Lisa took him into her mouth Tom stopped her.

"You don't have to do that," he said.

"I know I don't have to. I want to."

"It's just that it's a little humiliating for me to have you give me a mercy blow job," Tom said.

"Mercy blow job. Is that what you think this is? How many times since we have been together have I done this for you? A lot, right? Did you think they were all mercy blow jobs?"

"No."

"Then why would you think that now?"

"It just that I feel so pathetic all trussed up like this. I feel kind of foolish when I look down and see my dick standing up like that. I certainly don't feel sexy so I can't imagine why you would want to do that for me."

"Like you said, you're all trussed up, your beautiful cock is the only part of you I can really have. So it's what I want to do, not what I have to do. Understand?"

"I guess so. It's a good thing I didn't break my penis in the accident then isn't it?"

To be continued...