What Do I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret screamed as her climax came sweeping over her, leaving her stunned, not noticing Joe driving home and releasing his seed.

Ella looked down at Margaret, only half conscious on the bed. She shooed her brother out of the room and fetched Margaret's things for her visit to the fair. Taking the wash basin she carefully washed Margaret down, watching her slowly gather her senses.

Margaret finally sat up.

"You realise I'm going to have you and your brother arrested for what you did," she snapped, letting her anger show.

"No, are you?" asked Ella. "That will certainly interest the Earl of Havalot, won't it? Not a virgin bride? I wonder what he'll do?"

Margaret cringed internally. Have people find out what happened? She'd be ruined. Socially disgraced. She'd never be able to take her place in society. And the Earl. If he even suspected he'd break the engagement. She'd never get married. Or if she did it would be to some old widower looking for a mother for all his brats.

"I'll tell you what," said Ella. "I won't tell anyone about what your brother did and you do the same about mine."

Margaret glared at the smiling maid. She was stung, and she knew it.

12