All Comments on 'What Friends Are For'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
predictable but believable

It was a fun read for an older guy with a couple MILF memories, before MILF was a term. My best was about a wife with a hubby with too big a tool. My average didn't hurt her and she couldn't get enough of it. Those were really the good old days. Again enjoyed it, thanks.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Nude is Natural

This story could have been much more erotic if her tubes had not been "tied". Natural means just that.....the way that God made you, and I don't think that God made any women with their tubes tied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice work!

An attractive little piece (no pun intended).

-- KK in Texas

Lady GreyLady Greyalmost 16 years ago
A fucking hot little story

A fucking hot little tale , it had me interested from the start, I loved it.

Laura

mortismortisalmost 16 years ago
Simple but effective

You hit all the high points just right. The story was hot let's get Jen to play in the Nude day contest as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fair

I didn't think it was very believable. The woman was way too oversexed and eager to try anything. Good for kids to jerk off with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nude Day

Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
National STD day...

Hey! C'mon on over! Go for a swim! Don't bring your suit! It's National Nude Day! Everybody is gorgeous! The truth is NND is the day I get to see your fat, ugly parents, or your fat ugly parents, and you get to see mine! What? Your mailman's wearing his uniform? Why? It's National nude Day!

Have you ever seen beautiful people hide their gorgeous bodies and yell at their kids to 'cover-up'? No..., it's always ONLY after the mom has had her third kid and her bodies shot to hell does she stop showering with the kids and start to make the kids feel the shame she feels now about her fatass, out-of-shape-once-gorgeous-body.

The hypocrisy is sad, but understandable. NND is National STD day...

My rant for the day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting, Verrry Interesting...

Nice story, but the nude lady was too obliging. She should have made the young guy do way more stuff before she sucked him off and let him fuck her...way more stuff.

Thanks for the short read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous