All Comments on 'What Friends Do'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I don't approve of a wife comforting a widowed male friend with sex, so I can't approve comforting a widowed female friend. This DOES have the advantage of the wife initiating it, where in the widower stories the husband is usually kept in the dark. And it's NOT what friends do! Friends provide platonic companionship, help with chores, NOT sex.

/

"Teach him to dance so that he can teach her?" Why wouldn't Jennifer just teach her or them at the same time?

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMabout 3 years ago

story was good and a lot of love in it.

I don't see why sbrooks takes out his prejudices on a story....just move on...

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

I wouldn't condone a wife fucking a male widower friend to "comfort" him so I won't condone this either. I can see where the "friends" in this story are going to do more harm than good eventually. They're creating a slippery slope with a train wreck at the bottom. He takes her home in the morning and kissed her deeply on her front porch?? Guess all of their neighbors are going to be thinking what wonderful friends they are also right???

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Sorry for your loss, IJSO.

Still this was a hot and steamy story and I loved it. They got her out of funk and back to the real world. Now it's up to her to move on. You never forget you just learn to accept. With time the ache dulls but never goes away. It's part of how we remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The problem with this story

Is that this is a porn site. NOT a place for working out psychological issues. And regardless of the fact that the wife starts this mess, you'd think that a man that loves his wife would be smart enough to have some self control and not prey or fall prey to two women that clearly have issues. Stop here. This simply wasn't entertaining on ANY level.

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
This is not how you help a friend.

This is just a male fantasy. You help a friend by being a friend, showing that you appreciate who rather than what she is, and encouraging her to find a lover of her own when she is ready.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Erotic

Whatever the initial intent Lisa had, it worked. I can see how grief can place someone in deep depression. The emotions of raw sex can offset depression, in this case it seemed to be just the right medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You realize this is a Polyamory story, right?

And polyamory is not biamory, or triamory, its is Open Free Love. No marriage, no commitment, no responsibility or exclusivity. So what happens when one or more of them want to bring other people, of either sex, into the recreational fucking?

So many possibilities, and it is a fantasy to expect this arrangement to endure. Sooner or later someone will break the harmony, upset the expected ebb and flow. The group enlarges, expectations change or get betrayed, people get hurt, or get angry. Relationships start to splinter.

The husband was a fool, and will get what fools deserve.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story, but for word usage

In her SHEER thong, her pussy reminded him of a freshly SHEARED sheep.

They’re two words with different meaning. Don’t rely on autocorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice, but

Too Wordy. Could have used one third less words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Funny comments

I spent many years involved in what is called the lifestyle and I can tell you that this story is exactly like what happens and I have experienced it many times myself. This is about friends who choose to love each other. Whether they end up as a threesome or not is not the issue, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t. It is about the way three people come together and this is actually one of the better stories that I have read about what actually happens in that lifestyle. Well played. I especially had to laugh about the comment that declared this is a porn site. Nothing could be further from the truth at least in its highest form. This is a site where people publish stories about human nature and the way people interact and the fact that we can choose to involve erotic elements of the human experience as our forum allows us to explore parts of human nature that are locked away in normal literature. For this reason I specifically decided to include graphic sexual experiences in my novels. It’s life. It’s actually how people live.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

I see a lot of love in this story. All 3 have shown what a friend can do to help one another. 5/5

@JeanCFNM, he is jealous that he can't write stories like this, and he has no friends like this.

@sbrooks103x

/

" Why wouldn't Jennifer just teach her or them at the same time?" That is what happened, Jenn taught them both the same night. She CAN'T dance with BOTH at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FOUNDATION OF BETRAYAL...............................................................

When the wife proposes the husband seduce the friend, she specifically talks about open discussion keeps it from being cheating. Neither woman mentions that they've already started having an affair. When he thinks back through things and puts together the fact that they've been fucking already, trust will be broken. Perhaps fucking 2 women might assuage the sense of betrayal but I can imagine he might not ever trust either of them to be faithful.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Really lame

Such a lame plot to work in a little sharing. The grieving friend thing is used up.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 2 years ago

I'm going to keep this simple. I highly enjoyed this story. If it was more fleshed out you could sell this as a novel and it would likely be successful. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you can set aside the fact that the sole reason for seducing Jennifer was to gently drag her out of her grieving depression for her late husband, this story was really hot. And I enjoyed the hell out of it. Well done, IJS0904.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story showing how caring friends can indeed bring a person back from deep depression. Masterfully told. Thank you for sharing.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner9about 1 year ago

The grieving friend thing will never be 'used up', except by those too narrow minded to read another approach of loving friends to help a friend in need. The added benefit of the friends reaping the same intimate rewards, and the continuance of such a rewarding exchange is true bliss!

ukrainianukrainianabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story of love and understanding. Is there a part two ? Does it even need a part of ? Only you can answer that. Thank you for writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

You do this very well

Just_GymJust_Gym12 months ago

A truly loving wife. One who loves her husband and her friend. And one who trusts her husband and is honest with him.

In addition to that a truly hot story.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy11 months ago

I enjoyed this story although I feel that it went a bit overboard at times. Did Jenifer's husband need to have been killed by some idiot who believed in conspiracy theories? It would have been sufficient to say that he was killed in an accident. We don't need to be reminded of all the crazy people who are out there. Having said that, I feel that the author was very creative in the way that he approached an old theme. There are lots of stories about a person who lost a loved one and where a good friend shared a spouse to help bring the person out of a depression or unhappiness. A person who is the midst of grief may be very vulnerable psychologically. I have my doubts as to whether the couple were really helping their friend by having sex with her. It would have been better to limit the sexual contact until the person was further along in her recovery. Don't pretend that you're a psychologist. You could have unintentionally made your friend's depression worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.