What Friends Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer finally released me, and Lisa entered the room. My erection was obvious. Lisa smiled at Jen, "Well I can see that Steve likes what you are wearing."

Jennifer snickered! She actually snickered, "Yeh, I noticed when I hugged him.

"He told me he was happy about today. Did you tell him everything that happened? I mean, you know, with you and me?"

Lisa walked up to her and kissed her on the lips, "Yes, I told you that I would."

Lisa kissed her some more and Jennifer eagerly kissed her back. My cantankerous cock was about to rip out of my pants. If someone were to ask me a question at that moment, any question, the answer would have been a profound 'Duh'. I was relieved when the two women ignored me and walked into the kitchen. Now I had to sit down at the kitchen table without breaking my cock in half.

After dinner I queued up Jennifer's Tango music and we got started. It soon became evident I didn't have to worry about an erection. Twenty minutes in I was sweating like a madman. Dancing was hard work but I really enjoyed it. Jennifer would show me a step, then practice it with me. When she decided I could passably do it, I would practice it with Lisa. After half an hour we broke to towel off and drink some water. I had to ask myself, 'When did the seduction turn into a workout?'.

Another half hour and Jennifer called a halt with a smile, "We have to stop, or Steve is going to keel over. You both did good tonight. You got the hang of the first few steps. You have a long way to go before you're ready for competition, but you are off to a good start.

I switched the music over to the romantic soundtrack I had been playing before Tango practice. I grinned at her, "It was fun. I had a good time, but now I need to hit the shower."

I took a quick shower, pulled on a pair of shorts, and walked back to the living room. Lisa and Jennifer were dancing when I walked into the room. Their bodies were melded together, as were their mouths, as they slowly moved in time with the music. My heart swelled with love as I watched in stunned silence. My cock swelled with lust and the waist band of my shorts was struggling to keep it contained.

They were so beautiful and so loving that jealousy never occurred to me. I was proud if anything. Proud to share my wife with our friend. Proud of my wife for being such a loving creature. And very attracted to our friend because of the way she loved my wife. If Jennifer only wanted to be with my wife, I would be content. Seeing them together made me happy. I don't know that being with Jennifer could possibly make me any happier, but I was certainly willing to make the comparison.

The song ended and they slowly separated. It took them a moment to notice me, "You both looked so beautiful dancing together I couldn't take my eyes off of you."

Lisa noticed my raging erection and smiled. Jennifer followed Lisa's eyes and saw it as well. I could see a little smile cross her lips as she looked away. Lisa came to me and kissed me hard. My cock immediately popped out from under my waist band. Lisa moved a little to the side. She was giving Jennifer the opportunity to look without being noticed.

Lisa continued to kiss me. She had another motive beside letting Jennifer look. Suddenly, her warm hand was rubbing my cock up the cloth of my shorts and onto the exposed head and shaft. She slowly repeated the motion. She told me later that she was watching Jennifer out of the corner of her eye while she did it. That is how she saw the tears rolling down Jennifer's face.

Lisa immediately went to Jennifer. I decided the best thing for me to do was leave the room. My being there wasn't helping.

________________________________________

Lisa

I practically ran to Jennifer when I saw her tears. I hugged her as she cried. After a few moments she sniffled, "I miss Rob so much. I miss him and I miss touching him."

"I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I saw how turned-on Steve was and I thought you might like to watch me play with him. I am sorry his penis reminded you of Rob."

"It was the whole loving thing between you two that set me off. Truthfully, Steve's penis is about Rob and a half."

"He is really good with it too."

Jennifer smiled as her tears stopped, "I bet he is."

She left shortly after that. I went to bed with my husband and, after reassuring him no harm was done, rode him hard.

_________________________________________

Steve

The routine of dinner and lessons continued for the next few days. Jennifer and Lisa were intimate, but I had yet to see them doing anything more than kissing. The loving person in me wanted to give them the privacy they needed. Their friendship had changed in a new and wonderful way and they needed time to explore it. The man in me wanted to watch. Thinking about it had me walking around with a perpetual erection.

Each evening after practice I would shower, change into shorts, and return to the living room. Lisa and Jennifer would be dancing and kissing when I returned. It never ceased to touch my heart and arouse me. Thursday evening, I walked back into the room and was watching in my usual spot, standing frozen at the doorway with a raging erection, when I heard them giggle. There was some whispering and the two separated. Lisa walked over to me, "Hi honey! Watcha got there hmm?"

She reached down and ran her hand across my erection. I had gotten smart and positioned it sideways so it had more waist band to overcome before it could spring forth. A few strokes and squeezes proved too much for my waist band and I groaned as my erection popped out. Lisa kissed me harder and pulled my shorts down, fully exposing my fully enraged cock. She grasped it and began to slowly stroke me.

She looked at Jennifer, "Are you OK?"

Jennifer was staring at my cock as if she were hypnotized, "Huh?"

"I said ARE YOU OK?"

"Yep, yeh, uh huh, all good."

Lisa released my cock and walked over to Jennifer. She kissed her passionately, in the way Jennifer now knew meant that Lisa wanted her. Jennifer was breathing heavy when their lips parted. Lisa looked deep into her friend's eyes, "Nothing will happen that you don't ask for. I am hoping right now you are going to ask me to fuck you while my husband watches."

She kissed Jennifer the same way again, then looked her in the eyes, "Is there something you want?"

Jennifer nodded her head yes.

"Speak to me Jennifer. We love you and you don't have to do anything. What do you want?"

"I want you to eat me."

"Is there anything else you want?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I want to watch Steve play with his cock while you do it."

Lisa smiled, "I think we can handle that.

I watched as they kissed and slowly danced. Their clothing was slowly peeled away. I knew my wife's body well and loved every inch of it. Watching Jennifer be slowly stripped was erotic as hell. Each part of her that was revealed was sexy and perfect. She was leaner and more muscular than Lisa. Both women had faultless figures, they just weren't the same figures. Jennifer's breasts were upturned and perky while Lisa's pointed right at you. Both were c-cup. Jennifer's breasts had slightly smaller areola and her hard nipples were a little smaller. Lisa's ass was a bit rounder and just a bit bigger than Jennifer's rock-hard ass. I loved every part of both.

I let them get comfortable on the couch before I got settled at the other end. I got onto the couch and on my knees facing them so Jennifer could lie back and still see me. I was afraid I would cum as soon as I touched my cock. I knew a little trick that would bring me back from the edge. At least if I did it the way Lisa did. Otherwise, I wasn't going to last long.

Lisa kissed and licked her way down Jennifer's body. I was rubbing my cock up and down the length with my fingertips. Jennifer locked her gaze on it as soon as Lisa's head dropped below her eye level. Lisa was licking her way up Jennifer's thighs when I wrapped my hand around it and began to slowly pump my hand.

Lisa spread Jennifer's legs wide and I could see her pussy on display. I moaned at the sight of her and I could see her gasp in response. Lisa ran her tongue up Jennifer's slit and I had to squeeze the base of my cock hard to keep from cumming. Jennifer must have realized what I was doing. I heard, "Oh fuck!" then Lisa licked her again. I watched as Lisa slipped a finger into her and begin licking her clit.

Jennifer was so obviously aroused, and my Lisa looked so amazingly hot eating her, there was no way I could last much longer. Jennifer had her hands resting on Lisa's head and was getting close. Jennifer wasn't aware at the time, but she was whispering, "Cum for me. Please cum for me.". That was it for me. I couldn't take any more, "I can't... I'm gonna..!"

I fell back against the arm of the couch. When the first spurt shot up to my chin, Jennifer pulled Lisa's head hard against her pussy. Her orgasm wracked her body, "Oh god! Oh, fuck yes! That's it. Show me!" Throughout her orgasm her eyes never left my spurting cock. Watching her orgasm while she watched me had me so aroused that I didn't think I would ever stop. I am sure I have never cum that much, or that hard, in my life before.

I sat there catching my breath and trying to restart my heart while Jennifer shuddered her way through the rest of her orgasm. Lisa laid next to Jennifer on the couch. God, they looked amazing! Lisa looked at me and smiled, "Come here stud."

I walked over as the cum began running down my chest and stomach. I leaned over and kissed my wife deeply. I smiled as we separated, "Mmm. Tastes good."

I felt Jennifer's hand on my neck. She pulled me close and our lips met. We moaned as we kissed. My cock twitched in anticipation and hope. Our lips parted and I stood, "I need to take care of this before I drip on everything.

Lisa laughed, "Holy shit! That's one hell of a load you've got there buddy."

"Not my fault. You two would have made a dead man cum."

I made my way down the hall and into the shower for round two. I finished up and got in bed. A little while later Lisa climbed in with me and I held her close, "That was the most amazing and erotic thing I have ever seen. You two look so beautiful together it hurts. I understand why you not only love each other but are also falling in love."

She squeezed me tight, "I do love her, and I am falling in love with her."

"All I ask is that you leave room in your heart for me."

Lisa sat up in the bed and grabbed my face with her hands, "No one will ever replace you! Not now and not ever!"

We kissed for a while and she laid on my shoulder, "Steve I know I can love you both and I think you will find we can all love each other. That's the nice thing about love. We have an endless supply of it if we are willing to share. It's when we are afraid that we will lose it that sad things happen."

"You are a wise woman."

"Anyway, you also have that cock. It seems to have added a member to its fan club. I am almost positive that Jennifer will ask for it soon."

"If you say so. I was watching her face as she watched me beat off. It was so erotic. She never took her eyes off me. I don't think she even realized she was doing it, but she was urging me to cum for her. That was it for me. As soon as I started cumming She grabbed your head hard. I watched her face as she came."

"She pulled me against her pussy so hard I could barely breath! I managed to press my tongue against her clit while I rode it out. I sure wasn't doing anything at that point that contributed much to her orgasm. Watching you cum really set her off and I'm glad. I was afraid she wouldn't even try to be with a man again. Now I know your cock excites her and that makes me happy. I never dreamed that there would be a time I would be happy that another woman loves your cock."

"Surely you realized it was inevitable that my golden example of the ultimate in manhood would draw women like bears to honey."

"It's bees honey, not bears and if what you say is true oh Yee Golden One, our house would have had a crowd out front years ago."

"I think bears makes more sense. Bees make honey and eat it. They have it at home and don't need to be drawn to it. Bears are drawn to it because it tastes good and they don't have any in their dens. As for your other statement, why do you think I put up the privacy fence?"

"Bees, bears, who gives a shit. The privacy fence is around the back yard."

"Sure, that's the side our bedroom window is on."

She snuggled against me, "I love you even if you are delusional. Good night."

"I love you too."

_________________________________________

Lisa

Friday morning, I sat in Jennifer's kitchen and we had our morning coffee. It took surprisingly less effort than I would have thought to get Jennifer to go shopping for some new lingerie. The lingerie she had was intended for Rob and no one else. She couldn't bear to wear it again. I packed it all up and dropped it off at the house. I would get rid of it for her later. The last thing I wanted, or she needed, was for her to cry over the trash bin as she threw it away.

We had tons of fun trying on stuff and getting each other heated up. I stretched the shopping out for as long as I could. I knew that if we finished early, we would end up trying on some new lingerie at home and that would lead to amazing sex. I wanted her horny, not sated. I was looking forward to todays dance lessons.

We ate lunch at a local bistro. Afterward, we stopped at the salon and got her nails done. Jennifer was glowing. She was finally climbing out of the well of despair she had been pushed into. She was still very fragile, but she was living again. Steve and I were determined to nurture her as much as she needed.

We were back home before Steve finished work for the day. I left Jennifer to organize her new purchases and returned home. When Steve walked in the door, I made sure he got a nice 'welcome home' kiss. Steve wanted to bask in the fact it was Friday, so we settled on the couch for a while.

"Steve honey?"

"Yeh babe."

"I had a great day with Jennifer. We got rid of her old lingerie and went shopping for new stuff. We had lunch and even got her nails done. We spent the day out in public and she did great."

"That's awesome! That was a huge step for her. I know it has only been a few days, but I am certain she is on her way back."

"I think so too. She was stuck in an endless loop of grief. I think that in her heart she wanted to get out of the loop, but she didn't know how. A little help from a friend was exactly what she needed."

"That's what friends do babe."

"So...I was thinking that maybe we could go out for dinner tonight and invite Jennifer to join us. Nothing too intimidating, just dinner with friends. What do you think?"

"Sounds good. We will know better when we ask her. What about dancing?"

"I think it would be nice to come home and practice what we have learned so far. We will be wearing the kind of clothes we will normally dance in and we can slow the pace down to be more romantic."

"That sounds nice. I will call Jennifer right now and ask her to go out on a date with us."

"You are going to call her?"

"Yep, I need to show Jennifer that I care for her too."

A few minutes late Steve was on the phone with Jennifer. He was using his deep sexy voice and he had her on speaker. She answered on the second ring, "Hey Lisa! I just finished putting everything away. What's happenin?"

"Jennifer this is Steve."

"Oh, sorry. Is anything wrong?"

"Not at all. Actually, things are pretty awesome right now because of you."

"Huh?"

"First of all, you have come back to us. You don't know how much that means to me. Secondly, you and Lisa have a wonderful relationship."

"That... that's nice of you to say."

"I mean what I say. You are a beautiful and sexy woman. So beautiful and sexy that I would like you to accompany me on a date with Lisa. I would like to take you to dinner."

"You want me to be your date for dinner?"

"Yes."

"Uhm, I don't know."

"I promise that your chastity is safe, unless of course you decide you don't want it safe. If that happens, I promise to make sure you enjoy the decision. Please?"

"OK"

"Wonderful! We are eating at Donahues. I will pick you up at seven."

"I can just walk over."

"My date deserves to be treated like a lady. I will pick you up."

He did awesome and I hugged him hard, "Donahues is a good choice. Not too upscale, but enough so that Jennifer and I can dress up."

"My thoughts exactly. Why don't you get with Jennifer and figure out what you both will be wearing? I need to run out for a minute. When I get back, I'll get ready and you can surprise me with your outfit. One more thing, when we pick up Jennifer, I want you to sit in the back. I don't want Jennifer thinking it is you and her with me along."

I kissed the shit out of him and he left. I called Jennifer, "I hear you have a date?"

Her voice was excited, "Yes. A handsome man asked me out to dinner. I understand there will be a gorgeous woman joining us."

"That would be me. How about we get together and figure out what we are wearing?"

"Sounds great!"

"Well, get off the phone and get over here!"

I wanted to start with my clothes because I wanted to set the tone. I pulled out several slinky dresses that were sexy, but not over the top. Each dress provided substantial hints of the treasures hidden beneath. Yet each one leaned more toward classy than slutty. Assuming I was willing to be touched a bit intimately I could dance in any of them. I was willing. I hoped that Jennifer was as well.

Jennifer didn't hesitate to wear something sexy and she also wore some of her new sexy lingerie. She was happy and nervous about her date and she wanted to make a good impression. The truth is that she could wear a burlap sack and it would make Steve horny as hell. I decided not to share that thought with her.

I was standing in the living room when Steve walked in, ready for his date. He looked studly! He walked up to me and kissed me deeply. He looked into my eyes, "You look amazing! But tonight, I want to focus on Jennifer. I am going to kiss you again in a moment. After that Jennifer has my undivided attention."

He kissed me hard. I just managed to resist the urge to jump his bones right then and there. We got into the car with me in the back seat and drove two houses down. Steve left the car carrying a red rose and walked to the door. Jennifer answered and I could see him hand her the rose. She took it inside and returned to the door. They walked to our car hand in hand and he opened the car door for her. I could see his eyes get wide when she slid onto the seat.

________________________________________

Steve

I thought that a red rose would be a good idea. The date wasn't about friendship. It was about love and I wanted to make my intentions clear. Jennifer answered her door and I nearly lost my voice. I had no problem complimenting Jennifer on her dress. She looked stunning! When I handed her the rose it shocked her for a moment. She was aware that the red color was for love and her eyes glimmered as she looked up at me.

She quickly put it in a bud vase, and I escorted her to the car. She gave me quite the view of her new undies when she slid onto the seat. The thong she was wearing was shear and I could see the outline of her shaved pussy. I looked up to see that she was not wearing a bra. Her erect nipples pressed against the silky dress she wore. Fuck! It was going to be a bitch to drive with my raging erection.

My eyes made it to her face, and she smiled mischievously. She had not missed my fascination with her choice of clothing. I got in and we drove off. I kept her engaged in conversation during the drive. She had waived at Lisa in the back when she got in. The rest of the drive I had her undivided attention.