What Friends Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us enjoyed dinner at a fine restaurant. I took every opportunity to touch Jennifer. I would lightly touch her hand, her arm, or her shoulder. I wanted her to believe I was attracted to her and couldn't help but touch her. I wanted her to feel like she was desired. It was remarkably easy because every bit of it was true.

I didn't ignore Lisa. That would have been mean and I am not mean to my wife. The dynamic was different on this occasion. I was giving Jennifer the attention I usually give my wife and with the same attraction. The three of us had a wonderful time. We had managed to drink two bottles of champagne, most of which Jennifer and Lisa took care of. I held my intake to two glasses over the two-hour dinner. The waiter left to process our check and I reached for Jennifer's hand, "I don't want this evening to end. Would you please come to my home and dance with me?"

Jennifer blushed, "I don't want it to end either. Dancing would be nice."

We drove home and instead of pulling into the garage I parked in the driveway. I escorted Jennifer through our front door and into the living room. The drapes were closed and candles provided a soft glow throughout the room. Soft romantic music was playing. I had chosen songs that we could dance our body-to-body Tango steps to, but at a slower pace.

She wasn't hesitant. I don't know if, at first, she was reminded of our practices and just went with it or it was genuine attraction. I do know the slight gap we maintained between us during practice was gone. Her body melded to me and we began to dance. I was totally focused on her as we moved in sync and I was completely taken with her. I looked into her eyes as her groin rubbed against my leg and the look on her face told me she wanted my lips on hers.

I kissed her slowly at first. Our lips discovering each other until they opened, and our tongues touched. We continued to dance slowly as our kiss went on timelessly. When the song ended, we stopped dancing, but we didn't stop moving. We swayed as our bodies rubbed wonderfully. I kissed her neck and her shoulder and back to her lips. Jennifer was breathing faster and made little gasps when I kissed her neck.

Our kisses became more passionate. My hands cupped her ass and pulled her against the swelling in my pants. Kisses on her neck morphed into licks and nibbles. Her hand rubbed my cock through my trousers and my hand pulled the zipper at her back downward. Her dress slipped off her shoulder to reveal her pert breasts. She moaned when my mouth began to lick and suck them. I came up for a kiss and she stepped away from me.

She shrugged her dress off and came back into my arms. We kissed passionately and her hands frantically began to unbutton my shirt. I helped with the buttons and her hands fell to my belt. She knelt and pulled my pants and underwear to the floor. I stepped out of my pants and tossed my shirt to the side.

Jennifer looked up at me and grasped my throbbing cock. Her eyes fell to my cock and she looked at it for the longest time as her hand slowly stroked me. I let her play with it for a while before I pulled her to her feet and kissed her again. I could tell she was getting nervous and I motioned for Lisa to join us.

Lisa had undressed down to her thong. She walked over to us and kissed Jennifer deeply before kissing me the same way. Now the three of us were exchanging kisses and touches. Lisa and I began to focus our attention on Jennifer. It did not take long before her nervousness disappeared.

Lisa led her to the couch and had her lay down. Lisa pulled off her thong and straddled Jennifer's face, "Eat me lover. Make me cum."

Jennifer began to lick my wife's pussy. Her amazing legs were spread on the couch and I slid between them. I slowly kissed my way up her thighs. I licked around the edge of her thong until her hips began to move. I pulled the thong aside and ran my tongue up and down her slit. She moaned into Lisa's pussy. She raised her hips readily as I pulled her thong down. Her pussy was fully exposed to me and I caressed her labia with my fingers. Those same fingers spread her labia and my tongue began to lick her sex.

She came almost immediately. I left her clit alone while she recovered, and my tongue entered her and tasted some of her sweat nectar. When she came down from her orgasm, I inserted a finger into her pussy and my tongue danced on and around her clit. Within a few minutes she came for me again.

I kissed my way up her stomach, lightly bit her nipples, and kissed the wet mouth that my wife had so recently been pleasured by. I looked into her eyes, "Is there anything that you want from me?"

"Yes, maybe, I don't know."

I could tell she wasn't ready for the final step yet. Lisa was on the floor with her head within inches of ours. I smiled down at Jennifer then stood and pulled Lisa into a kiss. Lisa grabbed my cock and pumped it. Jennifer could see what was about to happen. She sat up to watch.

I laid my wife on the couch and spread her legs. Jennifer held and caressed Lisa's right leg and watched with fascination and arousal as I rubbed my cock head up and down my wife's slit. The end disappeared within her and her gasp was matched by Jennifer's. I slowly entered my wife and began to make love to her.

I kissed my wife deeply as I slowly slid my cock into her. Her hips rose to meet my thrusts. We moved together in the rhythm we both knew so well, and our passion continued to build. I lowered my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I bit it and that triggered her orgasm. Her body spasmed under me while her orgasm possessed her body. I kissed her hard as the orgasm subsided. I felt a hand on my arm, "Aren't you supposed to be my date?"

I pulled out of my wife and turned toward Jennifer. My raging erection wet with my wife's juices. Jennifer had spread her legs in invitation. I slide between her legs and lay my cock against her labia. I slowly slid it up and down her labia and across her clit, "I apologize. You deserve my undivided attention. Will you forgive me?"

"Only if you stop teasing me with that thing and stick in in me."

The head of my cock pressed into, then penetrated, her entrance. I slid slowly into her and we began our discovery of each other. I made slow love to her and her passion built until she thrust her hips hard against me. Her arms flew around my neck and she hugged me against her as hard as she could. Her entire body was shaking with her orgasm. Her pelvis was jerking causing her clit to rub against me, adding more fuel to her orgasmic fire. Gradually her orgasm subsided but her body still twitched with every movement of my cock. Her arms loosened and I kissed her passionately. When our lips parted, she looked up at me, "That was wonderful."

"We aren't done yet."

I started moving again, this time with more urgency. I long stroked in and out of her picking up the pace until she was gasping with desire. Her eyes were hooded as she looked down and watched my cock thrust into her pussy. I was getting close. It was all too much, more than I ever imagined, more than I deserve. It was life changing.

She started to orgasm and this time she screamed as it shot through her body, "Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! She slammed against me over and over until her body froze and her mouth gaped open. Her eyes were huge as she stared up at me and her orgasm peaked. My cock was buried within her as deep as it would go, and I flexed it while she orgasmed. Her fingertips were white from the iron grip she had on my biceps.

Her orgasm slowly subsided and I kissed her three ways; hard, deep, and continuously. Our lips separated. She could see I was on the verge of cumming and she answered my question before I could ask, "Lay back on the couch. Lisa and I will take care of you."

I laid back and my girls took turns sucking and licking me. It didn't take long, "I'm gonna cum!" Jennifer took over and pulled my cock deep into her mouth. Her tongue licked it as her hand pumped. I stiffened and began to shoot cum into her mouth. It seemed to last forever. My cock spasmed over and over and I kept pumping out cum. Jennifer kept sucking and swallowing until I collapsed back onto the couch empty and, for the moment, exhausted.

They gave me a few minutes to come back to Earth. Lisa grabbed my hand, "We need the bed so we can all snuggle." Jennifer took my other hand and they pulled me to my feet. We collapsed on the bed and snuggled together, touching, and kissing. Sleep took us.

I woke a few hours later and began to play with Jennifer's naked body. We made love while Lisa pretended to sleep. She was unable to pretend when Jennifer and I were rocking the bed in the morning. We were going at it hard and Jennifer's screams of pleasure would have woken her if she hadn't already been tossed out of the bed by our sexual gymnastics.

We had a fun breakfast together. Jennifer got dressed and I insisted on driving her the two hundred feet to her home. I escorted her to her door and kissed her deeply. Our lips parted and I held her hands, "I hope you will see me again Jennifer. I enjoyed your company more than you can imagine."

She smiled, "Oh, there is no doubt about that. You and Lisa can see me whenever you want."

She moved back as I walked in the door and shoved it closed, "How about now?"

Two hours later I walked into our kitchen and Lisa welcomed me with open arms.

In the beginning we did what friends do, we helped our friend when she needed us. We got lucky and brought our friend back from the brink. Our amazing friend gave us love in return. You can't have too many true friends or too much love in your life.

_________________________________________

Author's Comment

This story is about friendship. It is not intended to simplify the depression grief causes or minimize the dangers of trying to fix someone's depression. I lost my only child in a car accident in 2020. It is amazingly difficult to even attempt to crawl out of the depression. I wrote The Next Step to try to explain some small bit of what it has been like.