All Comments on 'What Goes Around'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Decent execution of premise by this author of ' decent man and spouse is confronted by callow but ruthless criminals '.

magmaman has wrote a sleeker white knuckled , unforgettable classic in this vein with " A Terrible Thing to Have to Do ". I'm probably being an ingrate by measuring this story against that vintage one. God knows Jack Olsen and Ann Rule hewed to their own true crime formula after a decade or so. Maybe the author is just warming up with this effort after a fairly long hiatus.

There was nothing really wrong with this read , but usually MGM tests and stresses his talent and fans ( of which I am one ) more then then this. I look forward to his next story because he rarely has two flat efforts in a crow.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SOME PEOPLE NEVER SEEM TO LEARN

and some end up paying double. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Not bad but only a 3* effort.

More conversation was needed between them.

magmamanmagmamanover 7 years agoAuthor
Another got away

I type a bit slow, since I use one hand most of the time. So I stick these tales in what I think is preview, but I must instead be somehow placing them in pending. I come back to work on them and find them posted?

So..this one was not quite finished, sorry.

Getting old here, time to wear my glasses more often I guess.

Thanks to those that liked it anyway,

MGM

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
That makes sense.

This makes sense as an outline. Would love to see a finished product.

Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
If you do finish this one.

Please include everything from her perspective as well.

Thanks again.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
No apology needed to me

Actually it's of some insight that this is one of your brain children still in it's gestation process in the puter'. I don't know if or how you'll tweak this effort further but the subplot, I guessed wrongly that you were going to further was the staggering numbness of those two milenium generation sociopaths treating the whole escapade and the couple like this a jacked - up Virtual Reality version of Grand Theft Auto.

Your hit to miss ratio in terms of stories that I enjoy, yet test my personal paradigms and prejudices excels MGM. It turns out this story is neither a hit or miss....kind of a foul ball , in terms of my verdict ( for what its worth ) is not decided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning how the 2nd crook blames Bill for his injuries

considering that the crook and his dead partner were the ones that initiated the first robbery gone awry. He clearly didn't learn his lesson - he could have gone on and made something of his life. Now, he never will. Wanting vengeance cost him everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS