All Comments on 'What Happened at the Backroad Motel'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199over 5 years ago
Extremely talented writer!

very well done, well drawn out and very good pacing....please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Overall good

Loved it but hated how you kept saying she "mewed"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No, just no!

Sure is an erotic site, in the incest cat?? Naw, a stretch too far. Other submissions - ?? well alltogether not up to par. Author's angle not to my liking. To each his own though - hopefully this trend will remain only a (sick) fantasy forever

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Now I know how you came by your screen name.

I know, I know, it’s a work of fiction, a simple fuck story. However, this is a stretch. While being raped women, as a rule, do not get into it and become willing participants. They seldom even get wet. Read some rape interviews to confirm. What father is sexually excited by watching his daughter being raped? That being said the writing was good. It flowed well, and the sex was intoxicating. The subject matter is not my particular kink, but I can’t knock what turns others on. A 4 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Will you write a sequel? I loved fingering my cunt as I read the story. I'd love to have a Daddy to suck on after being fucked by three men. I wish they had all fucked her at the same time- what a naughty, slutty girl for her Daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There you are!

Your original story under your previous name was always one of my favorites, and I was dejected when I could no longer find you when I did an Author index search. I'm very happy to have stumbled across your new nom de plume, and I like this new variation, although I was disappointed that even with the addition of a third man, the rapists still didn't make the daughter airtight ... not even an ass/pussy dp ... not even 1 on 1 anal. Anyway, welcome back, and please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Please continue this type of story involving other family members also. Being a Bengalee (Indian ) I earnestly request you to publish a multi chapter basis forced family saga of Bengalee character with shyness & religious minded (mainly female characters ) in which various scenarios will be created with fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc.

.Titie-Religious Family

Characters as-1,Munmundebi 48 yrs actress cum politician

2.Manikbabu 50 yrs husband of Munmundebi film producer

3.Raima 25 yrs actress daughter of Munmundebi married & mother of a 1 yr son

4.Rajat 28 yrs actor son-in-law of Munmundebi & son of widow Rupadebi

5.Riya 20 yrs playback singer daughter of Rupadebi 7 month pregnant

6.Aslam 38 yrs muslim driver of Munmundebi

7.Rafik 18 yrs son of Aslam & driver of Rupadebi

8.Rupadebi 48 yrs widow actress cum TV Newsreader

9.Jack 42 yrs international porn director cum producer

10.Julie 20 yrs porn actress & daughter of Jack

In India respected women are called as adding debi next to their name & adding babu for men.Being very religious minded everyday after taking bath in holy Ganga(sacred river) elder women of these two family worship in their huge worship room before full of various God & Goddess statue. After worship Rupadebi & Munmundebi serve the holy prasad(cut piece of mixed fruit favoured by God/Goddess) to their children who took the prasad after completing pranam (bowing & touching feet of their respected mother. These two families are kidnapped by Jack & Julie and compelled them to perform illicit incest activities with full of fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pissing etc.At first they perform these illicit sex in fear & taboo feeling but later they involve themselves voluntarily and enjoy maximum which create a new feeling of lust to other members.As a result 3 divorces & 4 marriages take place in front of their holy God/Goddess in which Rupadebi marries her son Rajat,Manikbabu marries her daughter Raima,Munmundebi marries Rafik,driver of Rupadebi and lastly Aslam marries Riya, daughter of his Malkin Rupadebi .Before marriage everyone bath with the sacred urine of Rupadebi & Munmundebi. A grand foolsajya(husband fucks her wife on 3rd day of marriage) is arranged in the holy worship room on a big bed full of flowers before the God/Goddess for witness.Please develop this & fulfil my cherished fantasy.Will be grateful to you. Thanks. Don't mind for the grammatical error.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years ago
Loved this story

I just loved this story and imagined myself being part of the action. loved the build up.

I have to agree with the comment about mewed, mewling may have worked better in some instances

I agree with Anon regarding the none airtight or anal action this story was just crying out for anal action of some kind, now I'm not normally into anal but this seemed to demand it. But it's your story and you go with the way YOU want things to pan out, I know I hate it when someone comments you could have taken this route or got this action to take place, but that is not how the story plays out in my mind as I am writing it.

I would love a sequel, and it looks like Suzie and Daddy have te cabin for another night at least, maybe Daddy could have her virgin ass, something she can give to him alone.

As i said just a great story and i love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What A GOOD daughter!

We sound all be so lucky! I can see! Daughter in this, I should be so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Super hot story. My cunt enjoyed a good fingering as I read this.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
So HOT

I was literally dripping by the end!! This was so vivid and so exciting!! I was waiting for one of them to fill her ass or for all three of them to fill her at once ... Ssooo HOT ~ thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
6 Star story

Please continue with the story. Loved the cliffhanger felt as though i was watching thru two-way mirror would be great to throw a twist in there like Suzy set this up or one of the guys found her diary and followed them or it was all a shared dream and they were actually in a car crash and they're stuck in a ditch. Either way you have one of the best stories and great writing

redcaddydaddy_1redcaddydaddy_1over 5 years ago
My 2 cents...

To those critics: it's a FANTASY! & a DAMNED HOT ONE @ THAT!!

The ACTUALITY of such a thing is horrible to contemplated- the FANTASY of having a young adult woman being used in such a way & becoming an AROUSED & EAGER PARTICIPANT, while her father becomes so aroused that he climaxes & than takes her himself is something quite disturbing- & to me at least, incredibly exciting! Wwll done PM... rock on!!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 5 years ago
Wow!

I don't usually read in the incest category, but something about the description made me curious. Well, I'm glad I did!

You have written an exciting tale. Suzy's slow acceptance of her situation was very deftly done. While she was never overly reluctant, she never pushed back, letting her Guys guide her through their "attack." Yes, I'd like to have witnessed an anal episode, but having her pussy used several times was satisfying.

My own kink would have had Tom ignoring her caution about being sore and using her pussy for a fourth time. Then before he comes he moves to her mouth, forcing his daughter to taste not only his cum but also the slimy mixture of her triple-loaded pussy coating his hardness.

I do admit to being curious that just before the knock on the door Tom spoke of Suzy fiddling with her phone; I thought that she might be setting up her visit. But no, you didn't have that as a plot line.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
add a little more spice.

I would have enjoyed it more if the men had made more of a humiliation of her father by the men pointing out his erection during the altercation. Perhaps having him clean her up with his mouth after they had unloaded inside her. Even with her innocence displayed by not using words like cock (which is a nice touch that did keep her seeming more pure) It would have been fun if towards the end she, after seeing that he had either cum in his shorts or had an erection, asked him if he was enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story

The story was well written. I like stories that are simple and don't introduce a lot of different subplots. This one is three guys taking a girl and then leaving. They did not beat her up, nor rape her ass, nor add bunch of other guys at the last minute. So many other stories end up with the girl getting raped a bunch of times and the story line does not really end usually with the girl becoming a slut forever. The father comforts Suzy afterwards and may get more involved with her later one. We may never know what happens since the story simply ends. Thanks for not drawing it out. It was a nice simple story.

PhansgirlygirlPhansgirlygirlover 4 years ago
The amount of times I have returned to this one....

There are many stories I like on this site but none where I have returned to again and again. Something about it just makes it so hot. And I kinda want a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yay!!

I always wondered what happened to this one and I’m soooo glad I found it again! Nice job!! :)

kensimoorekensimooreabout 3 years ago
Great!

Very hot and exciting story, exceptionally well written. Thank you so much for writing!

monicablumonicabluabout 3 years ago
Just a guess...

...but I'm of the belief Suzie knew these three beforehand, and set this entire event up because of a desire for her father. Not necessarily my particular thing, but the sex was hot, and many of us love being dominated sexually. One last comment concerning her cock sucking skills, which served as a clue: you don't deep throat and/or swallow without practice.

Five stars for the imaginative storyline and hot sex. Suzie wasn't the only one with a damp spot on her panties.

~ M

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story I think she set it up so she could have her daddy fuck her

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This seems more like RAPE than anything else.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle554 months ago

Great idea but maybe it could be brought up a bit better (or differently, I'm just giving my opinion here though, I'm not a writer so it's easy to say stuff but the idea is super nice!

Original_KinktasticOriginal_Kinktastic3 months ago

Oh I love how this is written. Let’s me add my own ideas and images in just the right spots. This was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous