All Comments on 'What Happened Ch. 04'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a waste

I guess that the cockold feels everything will be fine after he fucks the daughter.Not even upset that his loving wife has been fucking all those boys, son ,daughter and the old man. Just jealous that he is not getting any of his daughter. Might of been a little different if they were up front at the beginning and he agreed with it. What a dumb ass. He needs to get out and leave the slut. He don't need that kind of troubles. This will just give her more of a cockold on him so she can keep on with her little slut fun. Come on . Damn she even told him she wants There son to get her pregnant. If that's what she wants . He needs to get the hell out.What would of happened if he had not found the bag full of goodies.Nothing . He would still be in the dark. No one can be that stupid . Pisses me off that you are making him a wimpy excuse of a man that thinks sex is the cure for every thing and letting it cloud his better judgment. Give him some balls and let him get even and leave .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I liked the part with the older guy. Thought the younger guy was pretty much a dick. Can't wait til the dad gets some with their daughter.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

The character of the father/husband is "human" after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES