What Happened Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris had to stop filming. Paul just wouldn't stop thanking me for what I'd done. He had never came in a woman's mouth before. Or, had a blowjob, for that matter.

Since, I did what I did, he wanted to do the same thing. But, the only pussy he'd tasted was Luann' after he played with her. In fact, she saw him lick his fingers one time and wouldn't kiss him for days.

He was apprehensive about it and didn't want to look like a fool on camera. So, Chris left the room. We both finished undressing and I began kissing him to loosen him up again. His hands went everywhere, my tits, my ass, my pussy, all over.

After a couple of minutes, I whispered in his ear, 'Are you ready to taste my pussy?' He shivered and softly said, 'Yes.' I settled into the big chair, raised and spread my legs, and said, 'Do anything you want, Paul. Anything, at all.'

Slowly he got on his knees and ran his hands over my legs. Then he looked at me and said, 'You know. I always wanted to eat Lulu' pussy. She never would let me.' Then he leaned forward and buried his face in my pussy.

For the longest time, he stayed like that. Then slowly, he began kissing. Then he began licking and moaning. I think he wanted to eat pussy, so much, for so long, that he was in heaven at being able to.

He was doing great, and I told him so. He licked and sucked every inch, from asshole to clit and leg to leg. He even tried getting his tongue as far into me as he could, wiggling it around. I let him give me a strong flowing orgasm. He didn't flinch at the flow, in fact he hungrily lapped it up.

I made him quit and he pouted. When I called Chris back in and told him Paul was ready for his pussy eating scene, his expression changed. Paul is one pussy eating hound. In fact, the second shoot, has him eating my pussy more than anything else.

Chris got him giving me several strong orgasms as his hands roamed all over my body. He even played with and pulled my nipples during the last and strongest orgasm. An orgasm that had me writhing and almost screaming. I had to take a break and recover, so we cuddled and kissed a while. Then remaining naked, we snacked.

We were back on the couch and I rubbed Paul' leg. He already had a hardon. Kissing him, I whispered, 'You want something else, don't you Daddy?' He groaned and I grasped his cock. 'You want to fuck me, don't you?' He shuddered and thrust his hips. 'I want that too, Daddy. I want you to fuck me.'

Slowly, he got up and between my legs. He had a look of pure lust on his face as I rubbed his cockhead all over my pussy. He began breathing heavily and I whispered, 'Go ahead, daddy. Fuck your little girl.'

He pushed in a little and hesitated. My pussy was so wet and ready, he could have buried himself to the hilt, if he wanted to. He took it slow. I don't know if he was savoring the feel of a pussy again or afraid of what he was doing.

Slowly, teasingly, he worked his cock all the way into my pussy, giving me an orgasm in the process. Once in he kissed me and softly asked, 'Are you sure about this, Honey?'

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and said, 'Yessss, Daddy, Yes. Fuck me. Fuck your baby girl, like you did, Mom.' He shuddered and began thrusting.

He did it beautifully. Hard thrusts, building in tempo, causing me to have rolling orgasms building to the big one. Just as my orgasm peaked, causing me to moan loudly while my pussy spasmed on his cock, he almost came to a stop.

I knew he didn't cum, but he came normally when I sucked him off. After thirty minutes of this, with me having a dozen orgasms and beginning to dry out, I figured it out. I had him lube us up and I paid attention to him.

I could tell by his expression, he was concentrating on the fucking. Then as it was building in me, his expression would change. He was concentrating on the pleasure. When he did this, he would almost stop, losing the pleasure and have to start again.

It was something, I never would have guessed. His mind wouldn't let him feel the pleasure and do the act, at the same time. I watched him several more times. Not just to figure it out, but because I was having more orgasms than I've ever had. So many, they were draining me of energy.

I thought, if he can't fuck and get off at the same time. How about, if he is fucked instead. I pulled him down and whispered, so it couldn't be heard, 'I want to get on top and fuck you.' He started to pull out and I stopped him with my legs. 'Stay in and roll over.'

Once on top, I cowgirled him and it was working. His expression was building lust since he was being fucked, instead of fucking. I pulled his face to my tits, inviting him to suck. That held him off for a while, letting me build to another strong orgasm.

'Yessss, Daddy, yes! ... Fill my pussy with cum, Daddy! ... Fill my pussy with cum!'

He did. Grabbing my ass he slammed into me, hard. I could feel his cock throbbing as his hot cum blasted into me.

Ooooh, God! Yes, Daddy! Yessss!' I almost screamed.

'Aaaaaah, God!' He groaned, loudly.

It really was intense, J C. One of the best fucks, I've ever had."

"Gee, Thanks! That makes me feel good."

"Damn It, J C! Don't do that! You know I love you, and I wouldn't tell you about it, if I didn't."

I was humbled, because I knew Sharon loved me as much as I loved her. The phone rang and she went to answer it.

I sat there, absentmindedly stroking my cock, and thinking. Not about what she had just told me, but, about her and her father, doing it. That will never happen, cause her parents are both gone.

She startled me a little, running her hands down my chest. She whispered, "That was Sherry. She'll be here in 15. She said she was starved, so I ordered pizza." She kissed my cheek. "Now, leave that thing alone and wait for your daughter."

I heard her, but, I was still kind of lost in a thoughtful daze. Sharon slapped my hand. "I Said, Leave That Thing Alone And Wait For Your Daughter!"

I stopped, turned to look at her and she kissed me. "C'mon, let's get dressed. Sherry and the pizza will be here soon."

I followed, loving the site of her naked backside in front of me.

12