All Comments on 'What Happened Ch. 06'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Great Job

Dak To RTO:

I hope you don't think this story is anywhere near finished! I really liked the Mom-Son section, it was good, descriptive writing with some great emotional/loving sex. Keep it up. An Hoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolutely excellent story, hot milf slut of a mother wants her son to breed her, fucking wonderful, and all with hubby's encouragement! The slut must have had pints of thick seed pumped into her fertile cunt, lucky boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow . Can't even comment on this story it was so bad . Do us a favor and don't write any more .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Really hot with both of them being pregnant

I hope we get to read about how the women cope with their bellies swelling up and filled with their lovers baby.

Sharon needs to accept the fact that she belongs to Cris now, and her pussy is just for him.

No more screwing around, not even with J.C. for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Read!!!

The story had good flow, and it was descriptive enough without getting crude. Don't get me wrong, crude can be effective, but the style of writing you do would not benefit from crude description/language.

The only deterrents I had was lots of commas and capitalization. Comma splices tend to make the story seem a little jerky and/or disjointed. Capitalization's tend to make me think a new sentence was beginning when it wasn't. This, too, can make a story read a little jerky.

Other than two very small and correctable grammar issues, I think I'm going to have to go read all the previous chapters now.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
grow up

I suppose you've thought of doing this with your own sister or mother or both. And about that uterus: learn some anatomy.

Tired, re-used plot, boring writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Waiting

Dak to RTO - Where is the second chapter? Let's have Mom and Son sizzling with each other! Stop goldbricking you slacker and get to typing. An Hoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
his mother wants to drain his balls

This is a fine story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Chris lusts after his mother's cunt---that's just normal for a healthy young guy. What's really nice is that his mom's even hotter for her boy's stiff young prick. No great surprise, though. Mothers know that what their boy's got jumping around in his pants is the hardest dick around. That's why their cunt gets wet as they pass their gaze over their son's tall very fit body and linger over the bulge under his fly. Moms also know that their boy's got a pair of hot young balls that NEVER quit, they just keep producing all that rich warm semen that a mother loves in her virile manly son. That creamy sperm in his brimming balls is what boys most wants to give their mother, the best gift any boy can give his dear old mom---right up her twat! Look, his mother's twat is her boy's birth canal. He's got a RIGHT to unload his potent young balls up his own birth canal, especially if his mother, like Chris's mom, wants him to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Soon Chris'll be one proud grinning motherfucker, with his cute little incest-babies swarming all over the place.

Jasper_WhitlockJasper_Whitlockabout 12 years ago
No Anon 2

You grow the fuck up. It seems only you have an issue with this wonderful piece of fap material. Personally I found this hot, I've never wanted to commit incest (except with my cousin) or get any of them pregnant, but the act of mating, of the dad and son getting the daughter and mom pregnant is fucking hot. Keep it up man, put the next chapter up ASAP please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good storie had the hole family in it an. That's what I like to read about

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

I liked the story very much. I think I came several times. Playing with my own nipples and fingering my pussy. That's close to having an orgasm isn't it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot stuff. Don't know about if it's possible for anyone to fuck 19 times straight but it sounded hot.

Threecats407Threecats407over 7 years ago
As it should be.

Spraying right in her sinning womb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pfft. I pity Jasper_Whitlock's own family. Better shield the ladies from this immature fapper!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

I liked the story. It was different. I feel the father/husband either got the left overs, screwed more way than one orwas an after thought.r

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES