What Happened in Vegas Didn't Stay Pt. 02

Story Info
Charlie introduces Jessica to exhibitionism and spanking.
6.8k words
3.76
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That Bitch!" Jessica says angrily as she opens her front door to me while on the phone.

"No, no. It's ok John. Don't you worry she is the Bitch. I can't wait to see you there and introduce you to Charlie. Text me when you get to the hotel. We can meet at the bar. Ok. Yes I love you too."

Jessica is mad. I am almost afraid to ask. "What's wrong?"

"That bitch is giving her own brother a hassle about bringing his boyfriend to his nieces lesbian wedding reception."

I tread carefully. I know she hates June. "She is a bitch."

"Do you still have the trac-phone?" Jessica asks.

"Yes I have it at home."

"That stupid bitch just can't learn her lesson. You told me she originally agreed to submitting in Vegas and here at home for the local reception right."

"Um yeah, but I don't want to fuck her." I say.

"Oh Charlie you aren't going to, but we are going to find a couple of guys to have their way with her after I personally spank her for not doing as she was told."

I look at her. She is a little flushed in anger. Her eyes are wide. I put my hand on her collarbone and nudge her against the wall. I slide my hand up and hold it to her neck. I know she gets turned on when I hold her by her neck. I lean my head down and kiss her.

We kiss hard. I pull back. "Do you know how sexy and hot you are to me?"

Jessica reaches down and grabs my growing hard on. "Oh I think so" she smiles.

"You think so?" I grab her shoulders, pull her off the wall and bend her over the back of the arm chair. Thank god for women's stretchy pants. I pull her yoga pants and underwear down to her knees and use my weight to pin her to the chair.

I spank her ass, and she yelps. As I open my pants. "You want to spank June?" I ask.

"Yes, she is a bitcchhhh. Oh fuck." She yelps as I spank her.

I spank her other cheek and pull down my pants. I start rubbing myself between her pussy lips and she is a little damp. I spank her ass again. She hisses, but doesn't complain. In fact she gets a little wet.

"Do you like getting spanked?" She doesn't answer me. I spank her again and she Hisses again.

I am still rubbing myself along her lips. She is now wet and I push in. I am not sure if she is answering my question, or likes me slipping inside her pussy. "Oh Yes!"

I am taking no prisoners. I am not being gentle. I am fucking her to cum. The only things you hear is Jessica moaning and gasping, the slapping of me against her ass, and my breathing getting more labored.

I only last a few minutes. Her pussy is so snug and tight. I swear she has been trying to milk the cum out of me since the first stroke. I don't think I last 3 minutes fucking her against the chair. I push deep inside her and cum.

She doesn't have a chance to orgasm. I pull out and reach down for her pants. I give myself a quick wipe on the inside of her pants, and pull them up on her as she stands up.

"Let's go and talk about this over dinner." I tell her.

She looks at me in disbelief. "Charlie, I have to clean up my pants will be a mess."

"It will be a reminder for you. When you feel it oozing out, or squishing around. I want you to think about how turned on you got me. How turned on you got by being spanked, and how I am going to fuck you senseless when we get back from dinner."

"Charlie. I have to pee! It will come out."

I smile at her. "Sounds like you have a dilemma."

"Charlie?"

"Your choice, pee and risk my cum dripping out. Hold it and risk peeing your pants, not peeing and maybe you get a wet spot from my cum dripping out."

"Come on Charlie. That's not fair." Jessica whines.

"What's not fair is how crazy you drive me, and how hot you are." I pat her ass. "Come on, I did call ahead seating. We have to get going."

"God I hate you." Jessica giggles.

We are sitting in the restaurant with our drinks waiting for dinner. Jessica is fidgeting. "I can't. I have to go to the ladies room."

She hops up and quickly walks to the ladies room. While she is gone I get an evil thought. Jessica liked being spanked earlier. I think Jessica is going to get a surprise tonight. After dinner I am taking her to a local sex shop. I am going to tie her up and spank her.

She comes back to the table. "Oh god that feels better."

"So everything is empty?" I ask, putting emphasis on everything.

She blushes a tad. "Yes Charlie, everything. I can't fight gravity."

"I think I am going to have to punish you when we get home for not doing as you were told."

Jessica gets an odd look on her face. I think she is conflicted. Part of her likes the idea and part of her wants to rebel, but the food comes along. So much for that conversation for now.

When we leave I start driving in a different direction than her house. "Where are we going?" Jessica asks.

"I told you, I was going to punish you. We are going to make a stop."

She gets cute. "Is Daddy going to spank his bad girl?"

We stop at a light and I look at her very seriously. "Yes I am, and I like that. For the rest of the night you will call me Daddy."

She raises her eyebrows and smiles. "Yes Daddy."

"Good girl."

I pull up to the adult store. Her eyes are wide. "Charlie?"

I park the car and put it in park. I turn to Jessica and hold her by her chin. "What did I tell you to call me?"

"She puts a little pout on. "Sorry Daddy."

"Yes you will be sorry. Don't embarrass Daddy in the store."

"No sir."

She looks at me pouting. I let her chin go and we get out of the car. We walk in and there are two young ladies with all sorts of piercings and tattoos. They smile at us and offer any help if we need it.

I walk her towards the lingerie walking past the dainty frilly stuff to the leather. I am picturing her in it disciplining June. I take one off the rack that isn't much more than a collection of straps. I see dressing rooms. I hand her the hanger. "Go try it on."

"Try it on here Charlie?"

I spank her ass firmly.

"Ooww!"

"Daddy does not like saying things twice."

"Oh Jesus." She mutters but walks towards the fitting room.

As she does I walk into the store to get a few things. I drop them at the counter except for one.

I walk to the dressing room, and open the door. Jessica yelps and covers up. I just look at her and she lowers her hands. "Happy?" She says with a little attitude.

I reach out to tease her nipple sitting just above the shelf bra. She starts to complain. "Charlie...". I have a ball gag in my other hand. I reach up from her nipple to her hair and pull it a tad as I bring the ball gag up to her mouth and push it in.

I spin her around by her shoulder, and start to buckle it to her head. She starts to complain but it is muffled by the gag.

It's now buckled in place. I spin her back to look at me. "You just can't learn tonight can you. I told you repeatedly call me Daddy tonight, yet again you used my name. Now you will wear your new outfit home." Her eyes go wide. She is pleading me I can tell by the muffled sounds.

"You got the gag because you don't know how to speak to me. When you learn it will be removed. Hand me your clothes."

She tries to protest. "Keep bitching and I will take your long coat from you too. You can walk through the store in your new outfit, out to the car and into your condo."

She looks down at herself. I have to say she looks great. The strap around her neck splits into two going down either side of each boob holding up the half shelf type bra. The bra holds her tits up and leaves her nipples totally exposed and on display. From under her bra the spider web of straps across her stomach to two simple straps that go between her legs on either side of her pussy and ass with snaps on either side.

Jesus, she looks hot.

She hands me her clothes and puts on her coat. We walk to the counter and the two girls are smiling. They know what's going on. One girl walks around with the scanner gun. "Ma'am I need you to turn around so I can scan the pink ball gag in your mouth."

The girl reaches up and scans the tag. She looks at me. "Good job. Snug but not tight." She makes a point of looking at Jessica's clothes. "So are you wearing something home?" She asks Jessica.

Jessica nods. You can see she is embarrassed. The girl holds out her hand. "Can I have the tag to scan it?"

Jessica closes her eyes and her head drops. I laugh. "You didn't pull it off did you?"

Jessica looks at me and nods no.

I hold Jessica's eye and drop my tone a tick. "Jessica, Daddy wants you to take off your coat and let the young lady find the tag."

Jessica looks at me. Pleading with her eyes. I just say her name. "Jessica?"

Jessica drops her head in defeat and removes her coat. The girl looks behind Jessica, the looks at Jessica's front. She reaches her finger out and tilts her chin up. "You look sexy as hell in this. Don't you dare hold your head down. You stand up tall, proud & sexy."

Jessica gets embarrassed but stands taller.

"Now I can't see the tag so it must be in here. The girl reaches in the half bra cup. "There it is." She pulls the tag out and scans it. Then she grabs the tag and plastic string and snaps it off the garment and pulls it out of the bra. She then smooths everything back it place.

The girl looks at me. "She is dressed, gagged, you bought a new vibe. The only thing missing is a butt plug and she will be complete."

"Jesus you are right." The other girl behind the counter has just been watching wide eyed. I get her attention. "If you have a basic plug up there and a small pack of lube you can have the honors."

Jessica's eyes go wide.

"In fact if this is charged." I opened the new cell phone controlled vibe I got. You can each put in one. The girl that has been watching pushes the butt plug to the girl with the scanner.

"They always come about half charged. You have to download the app and sync it. Scan here" and she points to a QR Code on the box.

I am downloading it when I look over and the other girl has the plug lubed, and has a hand behind Jessica. Jessica let's out a small moan. A moment later the girl takes the shiny plug. "Have you used one before?" She asks Jessica. Jess nods yes. "I promise I will go slow."

Jessica's eyes half close for a moment. Then they pop wide open with another small moan. I watch the girl rub Jessica's ass. "There you go honey. You took that no problem."

Not 30 seconds later the phone dings. The toy and phone are linked. The girl holds it in her hand. "Give it a try."

I use my finger to start it up, and sure enough I can hear it buzz in her hand. "Perfect!" She smiles and walks around in front of Jessica. She holds it in front of Jessica, letting it swing on the rubber antenna. "Trust me. You are going to Love this." She kneels in front of her and taps a leg. Jessica gives me one last look. She sees me staring at her, and she spreads and squats a bit while holding on to the counter.

From between her legs I hear the girl. "Oh she likes this. She is already nice and wet. She rubs the toy around her pussy lips getting it wet. Jessica's eyes betray her. She is enjoying this. The girl starts pushing it in and Jessica moans as it pops in.

They both stand up, and I give it a test. I zip it up to about ⅓ and back down. Jessica spasms and yelps. Her eyes wide looking at me. "Well that works." I laugh. I grab my bag and walk out. Jessica is behind me putting on her coat. I wait for her at the car, open the door and let her in.

I get in and look at Jessica. "Do you think you can behave if I let you take out the gag."

She nods yes.

"You realize if i take it out. I have to then turn on the new toy for the entire ride home?"

She stares at me a moment and nods her head yes.

"Ok. You may unbuckle it, and take it out."

She pulls it out and rubs her jaw. She looks at me with a sexy smile. "Thank you Daddy."

"Good girl. See that wasn't hard was it?"

"No, Daddy."

I put the toy and random at about 25%. It's going to run through all the different patterns at 25% power. I think. This is all new to me. I don't think this is considered hands free like the law says. Ah well

Jessica gasps a little at first. After a moment she is wiggling her hips a little. "Oh god, thank you Daddy. This is nice."

"Now tell me the truth. You liked me exposing you like that in the store didn't you?"

"It made me very scared and nervous."

I flip my finger up the screen. I leave it there and bring it back down. Jessica yelps at the quick increase in sensations. "Don't dodge my question."

"No Daddy. Sorry. I should have added that yes I also got excited. I don't know why but yes I did." She says

"Thank you for being honest. Now I will reward you. I pass the phone to her. Adjust the speed where you want it and hand it back. I want you to cum now as a reward for being a good girl."

She gives me a sexy look. She opens her coat and turns a bit in her seat to face me. "Please keep your eyes on the road Daddy." She starts nudging the line up, and then taps the screen. "Oh god right there." Jessica smiles as she hands me the phone. "Perfect."

I take the phone and do more than glance at her as I drive. Jesus, she looks like she is enjoying the new toy. We are about 10 minutes from home. "I wanted to make it home so you could park and watch me cum Daddy." Jessica tells me.

"Don't worry about me. You enjoy that toy." I tell her.

"Oh god I am."

Over the next couple of minutes her breathing gets faster and more excited. Her hips are bucking. "Oh god. This is so nice. Oh god." Finally she cums. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck....FUCKKKKKK!"

The toy is still buzzing away. Almost breathlessly. "Please. God, please stop it."

I leave it long enough so she knows I left it on, and then I turn it off. She lets out a deep breath and slumps into the seat. A few minutes later we are close to her condo. "Unless you want to flash your neighbors you might want to fix your coat."

She looks around and then sits up pulling her coat closed

We walk up to her door and as she is turning the key to open it I grab her by the back of the neck and turn her towards me. "When you walk in the door strip of anything that wasn't just purchased at the store and go kneel in the middle of the living room."

There are a few things in the bag Jessica hasn't seen yet. One being a leather paddle. It looks like it's got a little padding to it, but I am sure you can still make it sting.

I start walking around her slowly looking down at her. She is keeping her chin down, her nipples are hard, and I can see the antenna poking out between her thighs. "Do you know why I did this tonight?"

I can hear the laughter in her voice. "You were horny?"

Ok that's the way she wants to play this. I pick her up by her armpit. I pull her to the couch and over my lap. I dangle the leather paddle in front of her. "Having a smart mouth will now get you a smarting ass."

I quickly spank her ass five times. Side to side left, right, left, right & left. I am done and she is breathing heavily. I start gently rubbing her pink ass cheeks. "Do you want to change your answer now or would you like another five spankings?"

She looks back at me with a mischievous look. "Did I say something wrong Daddy?"

"Ok have it your way." I start spanking her again a little harder. She starts gasping and hissing with the first two. I make the last three a little harder again. After the third she breaks. "I am Sorry Daddy. Sorry. Sorry!" After each shot.

I reach for the lube and rub it into her now red ass cheeks. Her head has dropped and her breathing still isn't normal. "Would you like to change your answer or get five more?"

"No. I mean Yes. I want to change my answer. No more please. I am sorry Daddy. I am sorry. I don't know why you took me shopping after dinner."

I keep rubbing the lube into her bum to soothe the pain. "I learned a lesson as a young man. Never ask someone to do something you aren't willing to do. My first manager at my first real job taught me that, I believe it, and use it today with the people I manage."

Jessica looks at me a bit confused. You want to punish June. You need to know what it's like to be punished. Her eyes go a little wide. "Thank you Daddy. I have learned that lesson now."

I grab some cheap furry handcuffs and pull her arms behind her back. As I cuff her she struggles just a tad. "Oh Jessica we are just getting started."

I start pulling on the plug and she moans as it pops out. I drizzle some lube on the plug and on her ass. I start pushing the plug into the widest point without letting her ass swallow it. I do this a half a dozen times or so. I pull out the plug. I lube it and her ass again and push it all the way in with one steady stroke. She moans as it finally gets pulled into her ass.

I pat her ass. "Now stand up."

It takes her a little extra effort to stand while cuffed. I stand up in front of her and hold a ring gag I bought. She looks at me with questioning eyes. I hold it up to her mouth. "Open up."

She opens her mouth. As I push it in her mouth I see the realization in her eyes. I reach behind her and buckle it to her head. I look her in the eyes. "You know what the ring is for?"

She nods her head yes.

"Then why are you still on your feet and not your knees?" I ask

She tries to answer, but it's mumbled. She drops to her knees and I drop my pants. My hard on pops out and Jessica's eyes light up a bit and she leans forward. I grab either side of her head and start to face fuck her. I am not forcing myself too deep, but I am not being gentle. I love the sounds she is making.

The room is filled with wet, sloppy gurgling sounds as I fuck her mouth. Mixed in with my moans and her gasping for air when she can.

I have to stop. I don't want to cum yet. I pull out and tilt her head back to look at me.

Her eyes are starting to tear up and her mouth and chin are dripping in drool. "God you look slutty and sexy. Since you look so hot I will give you an option. You have me really excited. My first load isn't far off. Do you want the first fuck in your pussy, with a long drawn out anal fuck for round two. Or the first fuck in the ass, with a long drawn out pussy fuck?"

She tries to answer and I pretend not to understand. "Ok wait if you want the first fuck in your pussy stand and face me. If you want it in the ass stand and face away from me."

She stands as quickly as she can and loses balance. I grab her and help her up facing me. She starts moaning "Uhn uh. Uhn uh." And spins around and wiggles her ass.

"Ass first! Ok!" I smack her ass cheek with my hand. "Get in your bedroom."

She is standing by the bed waiting for me. "I want to remove the gag. Do you promise to me a good girl?" Her eyes smile and she nods yes. I reach out and unbuckle it.

I pull it from her mouth and she stretches her jaw. "Thank you Daddy." She leans in and kisses me with a soft gentle kiss.

I turn her towards the bed and I uncuff one wrist. I push her onto the bed facing the foot of the bed. From the foot of the bed I put the cuffs between two wooden rails. I put it back on her other wrist cuffing her to the footboard.

She looks up and smiles at me. "Hands and knees!" I bark. Once she is in position I move towards her. "Open!" She opens her mouth and I push in. "Resist or scratch me with a tooth and the ring goes back in." I am a bit more forceful this time, and at the end push into her throat. She gags a bit but I hold her in place for about 10 seconds, and then let her go.

She coughs a bit and slouches to the bed. I get on the bed and pull on the plug and it pops out. I rub lube on me and pour some on her ass. I line up and hold my head part way in her ass. I reach forward and grab her hair pulling her head up. "Don't you dare look away. You watch yourself in the mirror. I am going to fuck your ass as I see fit until I cum in that tight ass. Do you understand?"

12