What Happened in Vegas Didn't Stay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is looking at me in the mirror. "Yes Daaaaaaddy."

The minute she says yes I shove in. I start fucking nice firm deep strokes. God she feels good. I feel the remote in her pussy. She is grunting and moaning with almost every stroke. God her ass is tight.

I reach for the phone. Jessica sees me do it in the mirror. I can see her face change. She knows what's coming. I open the app and turn the vibe to just under 50%.

She gasps and lurches. "OH FUCK!"

Oh fuck is right. Holy shit that thing is strong. I drop the phone and grab her hips and keep fucking her ass. She doesn't know what to do. Grunting from the ass fucking. Gasping and moaning from the vibrator. Bucking her hips up and down to the sensations. She is going crazy.

I can't help it. Her tight ass, bucking hips and the buzzing. I am going to cum. I squeeze her ass cheeks hard in each hand and push all the way in her ass. Not a heartbeat later I am cumming deep in her ass. I hold steady for a moment but she can't stop humping. The toy is driving her nuts.

I pull out and Jessica falls flat on the bed humping and rolling her hips. I look on in fascination just watching her writhing around on the bed.

"Jessica, are you going to cum?"

"Yes. Oh...so close. Oh God!"

"Let me help." I grab the phone and take her from 50 to 100%. She Screams. "GGGGAAAAGHHHHHHH!" She is s now violently bucking on the bed. "PLEASSSSSE. PLEASE STOOOOPPPPPP. I CANT. OH GOD." She screams again and I swear she levitated off the bed. I look down and there is a huge wet spot.

Yup, she came. I shut it off. She rolls on her side with her legs curled up shivering. I undo the cuffs and she pulls her arms down and continues to lay there. I curl up behind her and she flinches.

"Ssshhh. Charlie is here." I wrap my arms around her.

She hugs my arms in hers and in a weak voice. "Thank god, I couldn't take anymore from Daddy tonight."

"Did I hurt you?"

She looks over and gives me a loving look. "I loved every minute of it. The spanking stung, but it turned me on. The anal was so full and deep. The toy was Amazing and I was going to have a great orgasm until you put it on full. I have Never felt anything like that before. It was too much, it was Amazing, it was pleasure and pain. I can't explain it." She stares off for a moment. "Then my world exploded. I have Never had an orgasm like that."

She reaches down and pulls on the antenna and pulls out the toy and plops it on the bed. She pushes back into me. "Hold me please."

I hug her against me. "Always."

She nods off in my arms. I close my eyes and relax while I hold her. It's 15 minutes later she stirs. She turns and smiles at me. She rolls around so she is facing me. She holds my face in her hands and gives me a gentle loving kiss.

Jessica breaks the kiss and looks at me and smiles. "First the ladies room. Then a dry spot on the bed, and then I want Daddy to fuck me."

I kiss her forehead. "Anything for my little girl."

She giggles and gets up. She comes back naked.

"Hey, where's your outfit." I ask.

"Daddy the leather was very wet. It would have started to chafe. Do you want your little girls pussy red and sore?"

"It's a good thing you are so sexy." I tell her. She smile and climbs on the bed. She looks at the large wet spot. "Wow I made a mess."

I pull her to me. "Yes you did, and you should be punished. Five spankings it is."

She drops her head down. "I am sorry Daddy."

I give her a gentle swat on one cheek "One." Then I rub that cheek. I swat the other cheek. "Two." I rub that one.

Jessica is softly moaning. I roll her over. I hold one boob still with one hand and gently slap her nipple. She gasps and I lean down to kiss and lick her nipple. I do the same to to other side and again she is moaning as I kiss and lick her nipple.

I move down the bed. I push my legs between hers and rub her pussy with my hand. She is wet. I look at her. She is biting her lip. She knows where #5 is going.

I slap her pussy lips. She is wet so it sounds worse than it is. She hisses, and then moans as I rub her pussy with the same hand that slapped her.

I lock eyes with her. "Anything else you need to be punished for?"

"No Daddy. I have been a good girl."

"Yes you have." I move up and slide right in her pussy. She is so wet.

Her eyes get wide. "Oh god I love you inside of me."

"I love being inside of you."

Jessica reaches up and pulls me to her in a hug. Her face is in my neck. "Charlie, I want you to make love to me."

I turn my face into her neck. I kiss her neck a little hard. She giggles and pulls away a tad. "No hickies." As she holds me to her neck.

I continue to kiss and lick her neck. She lets out a soft moan as I tease her earlobe. "Jessica, nothing would make me happier than to make love to you." I whisper in her ear.

She wraps her arms and legs around me and that's exactly what we do for the next 20 or so minutes. We make slow gentle love to each other. Kissing and holding each other as we make love. Me on top. Her on top. It ends in doggy and me cumming inside her. She flops forward and we cuddle for the night finally falling asleep

We wake up in the morning. Jessica is spooned into me. My morning wood is poking her from behind. She wiggles her ass into me. "Looks like someone is awake." She giggles.

I hug her to me and kiss her neck. I nuzzle into her neck. "Answer me truthfully. Did you like everything last night?"

She rolls over in my arms. She runs her hands over my cheek. "I Loved Charlie making love to me at the end. Daddy made me nervous and excited in the store, but I was never scared. I knew you wouldn't let anything bad happen. I loved the forcefulness at home. On my knees with the ring in my mouth. You spanking me. Cuffing me to the bed. It all excited me and turned me on. I love doing anal for you, but my bum is still a tick sore and I can still feel my asshole. I can't handle Daddy every time."

I kiss her hard. Rolling on top of her as I do. I push my legs between hers. She starts tapping my chest.

"Charlie, I Have to Pee. If I don't I will wet the bed."

"You soaked it last night."

"Come on Charlie."

"You have 2 minutes. Pee and get back here or I will come attack you in the bathroom."

She gives me a quick kiss and gets out of bed. I am literally watching my watch. I wipe some lube onto my hardon to make it a little easier. Two minutes are up, and she isn't back.

I get out of bed and open the bathroom door. Jessica is at the vanity washing up. She jumps at the door opening. "Almost done. Be right there." She says with happiness in her voice.

I pin her against the vanity with my body weight. "Daddy said no more than 2 minutes. Your time is up. Now you must be punished."

Her voice is worried. "Please no Daddy. I told you my bum is still sore from last night."

I turn her so she is facing me and spread her legs with mine, and I put my flattened hand on her pussy. "Who said I was spanking your ass."

Now she is nervous and excited. You can see it in her eyes. She is biting her lip like she did last night. Using just my wrist, and putting my hand down so I am just spanking her lips and not her clit I spank her once. You can hear just the slightest of slaps, and Jessica moans softly. The second is a tad harder, and she moans again. I move my hand up so I am now including her clit in with the spanking, and she lets out a hiss.

I can feel her moisture seeping out. "Jessica, are you enjoying your punishment?"

"Jesus, I am not sure how to answer." She says.

I spank her again and now you can hear the wet slap. "You are afraid if you say yes I will continue, but if you say no you would be lying?"

She just nods her head yes. I was only planning on five spankings, but she doesn't know that. "Answer me honestly and this..." I spank her again a little harder. You can really hear the wet slap. This time Jessica's hiss is louder. As I hold my hand to her and rub her clit and wet pussy it turns to a moan. "...will be the last one."

"Yes." Jessica blurts out. "Jesus Christ." She holds my face in her hands. "How do you do this to me?"

"Do what? Show the woman I love how excited and turned on she makes me?"

She pulls my face to hers and gives me a loving kiss. She pulls back and looks me in the eye. "Daddy can punish me anytime I don't behave."

I pull her to me in a hug. "Daddy is all done." I look her in the eye. "Now would you like to get fucked?"

"Fuck Yes!"

I grab her by the arms and pull her to her bed. I push her body onto the bed and press my weight against her ass pinning her to it. I lean over and whisper into her ear as I kiss her neck and earlobe. "In a minute I am going to pull back and push in. I don't care which hole I get. I am fucking you Hard."

Jessica just moans.

I pull back and angle my hips down a tad. She isn't ready for anal, and I know that. I shove in and her tight wet pussy welcomes me in.

"Oh god yes. God I love your hard dick in my pussy."

I have never forgotten what one of my friend's Fathers said us late one night when we were sitting around drinking and telling dirty jokes when I was a kid if you will of about 20. He asked us "What do you call a woman's pussy lips? The gates to heaven."

We all laughed, but he was right. I push past Jessica's pussy lips and I am in heaven. That warm, wet feeling that grips you as you push in and pull you. No matter how hard or soft she grips you. That soft textured skin feels like heaven. Gripping and molding around you with each and every stroke.

Add to that all the sights and sounds of sex. Watching her lips stretch around you and pull on you as you pull out, and watching them almost fold in as you push in. It's like they never want to let you go.

Watching her whole body shake with each impact. Watching the soft skin of her thighs ripple and flatten out as you fuck her. Watching the flesh on her stomach and best of all watching her tits wobble and shake as you fuck her over and over.

The best is watching her face. Whether it's the wide eyed look as you push into her, the open mouth silent scream at the sudden invasion into her body, or just the look of pure pleasure. When you take it all in as a whole sex is just Fucking Amazing.

I stay true to my word. I have her pinned to the bed with my body weight and I am Fucking her. It's harder and rougher than normal, but she didn't listen and come right back to bed. To be honest I don't hear her complaining either.

The sounds coming from her are amazing. Sometimes it's an "Uhhnn" or an "Oofff" with the harder strokes. The heavy labored breathing. The groaning "Oh fuck" or "Oh god". One of the best sounds is the Wet slapping of skin, and I mean Wet. Jessica is so wet I can feel the wetness on my thighs.

She has started humping her hips on the edge of the mattress. At first I though she was fucking back a bit then it dawned on me.

"Jessica, are you grinding your clit against the bed?"

She doesn't even get a chance to answer. "FFFUUCCKKKKK" she groans. Her pussy is gripping me again. Her pussy squeezes me like I have never felt a woman squeeze me before. This woman orgasms and she grips me like a soft, warm, wet closed fist. It feels fucking amazing, and it almost never fails to put me over the top. I don't make it another 1/2 dozen strokes and I grunt and cum inside her with one last hard push into her.

I am half laying on her. We are both panting heavily. That was a good fuck. "Charlie get off me. I have to move."

I step back and she half slumps to her knees on the floor. She tried to fight it and stay on the bed, but it was a losing fight. I step up to her to help her up. She looks up at me with a smile and sucks my half hard dick into her mouth.

She is sucking and licking me clean. When she is done about 30 seconds later. She pulls her mouth off me. She looks closely at my now hard dick and giggles. "All clean." And kisses the tip.

She puts her hands out to me for help her getting up, and I give her a hand getting off her knees. She smiles at me, she puts her hand on my chest. "I am now going to shower alone! We have a few things to do today."

"Spoil sport!" She pats my chest. Gives me a kiss, and tries to walk away. I reach out and grab her arm and turn her back to me.

Exasperated, she looks at me. "Charlie?"

"Sshh. I just have a question. So are you really ready to punish June and have her get fucked by multiple guys?"

She looks at me for a moment and then answers "Yes."

"Then I have one more condition and surprise for you?"

"What?"

"Go put back on the new lingerie with all the straps and I will explain."

"Ugh. Fine." I watch her bum wiggle as she walks into the bathroom.

I grab the bag from the adult store and the paddle I used on her and put them on the bed behind me. Jessica comes back into the room. Jesus, she looks good. Fuck I am a lucky guy. "First condition is you spank Jane yourself."

"Really?"

"Yes, you want her punished, you are going to punish her."

Jessica smiles. "That sounds like fun."

"Good. Number two. You want her fucked. You are fucking her first and last."

"What? How do you propose I do that?" She asks.

I pull the strap on out from behind me. "With this."

"Oh my god." She gasps.

I kneel down in front of her. I rub the shorter end between her lips and push it in her pussy. She lets out a small moan of pleasure. I then go to work snapping it to leather straps. The snaps are hard to snap in place. This thing isn't going anywhere.

She looks down and giggles. "I have a dick."

I reach out and stroke it. Pulling and pushing like she was fucking and she moans.

"Oh my god that's nice. I am going to actually fuck June." She giggles again.

"So are you ready to really dominate June?"

She hugs me. "Oh my god yes."

I hope you have enjoyed this Loving Wives interlude with Charlie and Jessica from What Happens in Vegas. If you think you would like to read the next Non-Con chapter keep an eye out for What Happens in Vegas Part 3 hopefully out in the next week or two.

As always Thank You for reading and Voting. If you have any comments please feel free to post them.

12