What Happened To Your Underwear?

Story Info
What happens after a night out with the girls.
2.4k words
3.72
224.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

My wife, Laura, and I had often fantasized about her screwing another guy, but it was only that, a fantasy. I knew it wasn't something she would ever do, and the lump I felt in my stomach whenever she was a few minutes late getting home from a night out with the girls told me it wasn't something I wanted her to do either. She didn't go out with the girls very often, but once every three or four months she would hook up with Deb, the wife of a good friend of mine, and the two girls would go dancing, sometimes just the two of them, other times with a larger group.

Deb was, in a word, a bombshell. She got a boob job a few years ago and when you added those two beauties to the already hard body of a blonde aerobics instructor she was hard to ignore. She was a stark contrast to Laura who was tall, dark haired, and willowy. In fact, Laura was the more attractive of the two, but it was never Laura you would notice first. Between the two of them they made quite a pair

On one of these nights out with Deb, Laura left the house looking particularly hot. She had on a colorful, ruffled miniskirt, not overly short, but it still showed off her long legs to their best advantage. Her tight black top showed off the rest of her figure nicely, and Laura's push up bra and the resulting hint of cleavage did nothing but accentuate her look. As she kissed me good-bye I thought to myself that the boys would be getting a real treat seeing her tonight. "Don't have too much fun!", I joked as she went out the door.

I went to bed fairly early, expecting her home shortly after midnight as usual. At 1:30 she still hadn't come home and at 2:00 I was still laying awake waiting for her. I wasn't really worried, but all sorts of thoughts were going through my head as this was unusual. Not long later I heard her key in the door and the stairs creak as she walked up to our room. I didn't move but I peeked at her as she got undressed and ready for bed. I am sure you are wondering, but no, she didn't take a shower or anything like that, but I did notice that once she unzipped her miniskirt and hung it over the back of a chair that she was naked underneath. I knew for a fact she had left with pantyhose on, all-in-ones to hide panty lines, so I wondered where the heck they had gone to! She certainly hadn't taken them off in the room, and she came to our room the second she walked in downstairs, so I don't think she had time to take them off down there either. Curious, I thought!

She crawled into be beside me dressed, or rather undressed, as she was, and snuggled back up against me. I reached around and pulled her to even closer to me, nuzzled up against her, and kissed her bare shoulder, one of my favorite body parts on any woman. I ran my hand down around her breast, over her tummy, and slid and finger between her legs. Nothing unusual there, so I knew nothing had happened. She purred a little at my touch and wiggled back a little closer. "You're home late", I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah. We had a good time!' she whispered back. "I think we danced every song the band played!"

I laid there for a few more moments think carefully about my next few words. "What happened to your underwear?", I asked. Expecting her to stiffen up or something, I was completely surprised by her reaction. She burst out laughing!

She rolled over and looked at me and I could see her smile and eyes dancing in the dark. Still laughing she told me that she had gotten a mile wide run in her pantyhose only minutes after getting to the club. There was no way she could leave them on so she just took the off.

"You were naked underneath all night?", I asked somewhat incredulously.

"Uh huh! And it was SO hot!!

"I'll bet!" I replied. "Did any body notice?"

"No. I didn't even tell Deb. But I could not keep my thoughts off of the fact I was literally naked under my clothes. Every time some guy would chat me up all I could think about was, "If he only knew!" A couple of times I think I might have showed a little more than I should on the dance floor, but no one seemed to notice. It was driving me crazy!"

As she was talking I slowly began sliding my finger along her rapidly moistening slit. Her breathing became more rapid and shallow and it wasn't long before I could sense her nearing an orgasm. I was getting harder by the minute. At this point I slipped into one of our fantasies. "Did you want to get fucked by anyone you met?", I asked.

"Uh huh.", she whispered between her teeth. "One guy! He was hitting on me all night and he was so good looking!"

"I bet he would have loved to have felt you under you skirt!" I slid my finger deep inside her while rubbing the heel of my hand against her clit.

"Mmmmmuh hummh...."

"Can you feel his fingers inside you?, I asked as I stroked my finger on her G-spot.

"Oh God....!!", she moaned as she spasmed in orgasm. Without even waiting for her to come down I quickly entered her and side by side we thrashed together frantically for only a few moments before I exploded inside of her as she came again.

Afterwards as we laid there with her head on my chest she sighed, "That was so good!"

"Then why don't you go for it the next time?", I suggested.

"Unh uh...No.", she murmured quietly. "You are all I need!"

It was nice to hear, but at the same time I wondered. Would she do it if the opportunity ever presented itself? How would she respond to another man? I began to formulate a plan to find out.

A few weeks later was our 10th wedding anniversary. We went out for an amazing dinner then came home and enjoyed a bottle of champagne in our hot tub. Actually, we enjoyed two bottles, and Laura was feeling very relaxed. "Are you up for something a little different tonight?, I asked.

"Like what?"

"It's a surprise. Wait for me here, and when I call out to you I want you to put on this blindfold.". And with that I pulled out the sleeping mask I had hidden by the tub earlier that day.

"What's going on? What are you up to?"

"Just trust me!", I said as I climbed out of the tub and headed back into the house to get everything ready: scented candles, soft music on the stereo, soft pillows and a blanket on the floor in front of our fireplace. And the last touch, our "boom box" with a specially prepared tape. Then I went to the bathroom to get myself ready.

Not too many minutes later I called out to her. "Are you ready? Put the blindfold on!". Peering around the corner so she couldn't see me I saw Laura pull the blindfold over her eyes. I knew she would not be able to see anything because I had used the blindfold on overseas trips and it had small soft pads that fit right into her eyes which would force her to keep them closed.

I walked out to the tub and helped Laura out of it. I patted her dry, and with her still nude I led her into the house. She was obviously nervous, so one again I whispered, "Just trust me!"

I stood Laura by the end of the blankets then went and ever so quietly hit PLAY on the boom box. That would give me about three minutes. I put on a new satin robe I had purchased just for the occasion. I walked around behind Laura and slowly and sensuously began running my hands all over her body. My hands traced the muscular lines in her arms. My fingers walked down her sides. Then firmly I slid my hands up her belly, and I began cupping her breasts and pushing them up and outwards. She leaned back into me moving seductively, arching her neck and back, and laying her head back on my shoulder. Kissing my neck lightly she murmured, "Mmmmm.... You smell good! Is that a new cologne?" I didn't answer, but kept squeezing her breasts. Just as my hand slid down in between her thighs my voice sounded from across the room.

"You look so hot!", my voice said! "Happy Anniversary!"

Instantly her thighs clamped shut trapping my hand between them. Expecting her reaction I quickly grasped her wrists to keep her from pulling off her blindfold. "Relax! Trust me!!", my voice urged. "Relax! It is all okay!"

The look on her face was one of confusion but slowly I felt the tension leave her arms and I knew she wouldn't pull off her blindfold. She turned to face me and tentatively reached up to touch my face. When she felt a smooth shaven chin instead of the mustache and goatee she expected she made a little gasp and tensed up once again. I was ready to hold her arms once more, but she made no move to pull off her blindfold. Not quite timed perfectly, a few long seconds later my voice urged her on. "It's okay", I said from the boom box. "Enjoy this!! I am just going to watch."

With that I knew the tape would just run silently from now on. Once again I began touching her body and she shared her first kiss with her "stranger". At first she was unsure, tentative, but then I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it in eagerly. Over the next few minutes she kissed me more passionately than I can remember. While her hands were sliding up and down the satin covering my chest I reached down and untied the robe. Sensing what I had done, she reached inside by my shoulders and lifted the robe open and let it slide to the floor around my feet. Laura leaned and began licking and kissing my chest and biting gently at my nipples which sent shivers through my body.

Trailing her nails down my torso Laura sunk to her knees in front of me and wrapped her hand around my now throbbing member. With her other hand she slowly traced her fingers around the swollen head and down to my newly shaven balls. Feeling the lack of hair there she gasped softly once again in realization this was not her husband she was with, but after a couple of seconds of thought she leaned her head in to lightly lick the tip of my cock with her tongue. Around and around her tongue went driving me wild with the sensation. Then she opened her mouth and in her mind tasted a man other than me for the first time in years. Over the next few minutes she gave me the most incredible blow job I had ever experienced at her hands, and when I came in her mouth she swallowed it all for the first time ever.

She continued to eagerly suck on me and in my heightened state of arousal I almost cried out which would have ruined the whole effect. Instead I pushed her down onto her back and crawled in between her legs where I began exploring her sex with my tongue. It took only a few moments before I felt her stiffen in orgasm and get very wet. Just as she did to me I continued to lick her, but writhing she said, "No! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me... Now!". Laura never used language like this when we had sex even though "dirty talking" was something we did often. She usually used words like "Do it to me! Harder! I love the way you feel inside of me, etc." so I found her choice of language to be very exciting and proof she was completely into this experience.

I had thought ahead and just after dinner I had popped a Cialis I had gotten from a friend of mine earlier in the week, so I was hard and still ready to go when I crawled up her body. She was so wet I was able to push all the way into her in a single stroke, something I was rarely able to do, which caused her to gasp and launch into another orgasm almost immediately.

I lost track of how many times Laura came as I fucked her there on the floor, but I had never seen her so full of lust. She arched herself up into me and met every thrust of my hips with one of her own. She kept asking, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" It would have been so easy to plunge myself into her harder and harder but I knew I would come too quickly if I did which is not what I wanted, so I paced myself and simply enjoyed the sight of my wife being fucked by her stranger. After a while, no matter how much longer I would have liked it to last I could feel myself building toward another orgasm. I reached up and pulled the blindfold from Laura's eyes. At first she had her eyes closed, and even after she opened them it took her a second or two to realize who was fucking her. When she did she bucked up against me like a woman possessed and I plunged into her with wild abandon as we exploded into orgasm together.

Laying there in the afterglow a few minutes later I asked her how it was.

"It was incredible!", she sighed. "I had no idea.... no idea it was you... no idea it could be so... Oh God, It was so good!"

"So... Do you want to do it for real?

She got on one elbow and looked down at me for a moment. She raised one eyebrow for just a second wondering whether I was serious or not. Then she smiled wickedly and said "Maybe!"

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers