All Comments on 'What Happened To Your Underwear?'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
mtstorymtstoryalmost 16 years ago
Not bad

The writing was great and wasn't bad. First he says he doesn't wanted her to it with someone else, but he keeps asking as if he wants her to. The role was great and to me it should have stopped at that. Thanks

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Playing with fire!

Fine writing and a dangerous subject. It looks like a lose-lose situation. Either he becomes a submissive wimp or an ex-husband. Extremely well done!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 16 years ago
Not bad

Good introduction to the characters and great to watch the husband's mindset evolve. Nice description of the action as well. As for the "submissive wimp" bit... well, only you can decide that. They're certainly out there, and it gets some folk off, but an open marriage doesn't have to equal "submissive wimp" - it only means they like variety and excitement. That's the way I lean, at least in stories, and I do look forward to seeing a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just The Same Old Wimp Husband, Slut Wife BS

It's not an "open marriage." That's where both hubby and wife get some. When a man just watches, pimping out his wife, it's wimp psychology. Cuck writers are expressing something deep inside themselves that requires therapy to cure. I hope this "writer" gets that therapy soon.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfalmost 16 years ago
A great plot and nicely done but

maybe you should leave it there. I would

maxflymaxflyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
It's just a story...

Thanks for the comments so far. But for those of you who are concerned about me, it is just a story!! C'mon people!!There are bits and pieces that are based in reality, but I was just trying to write something entertaining.

My ex and I used to fantasize about her and another guy, but it never went beyond fantasy, never, not even to the extent in this story. We did have open minds about things and there were a number of times we did the nude hot tub or topless beach thing. She really enjoyed it. And it was exciting for knowing other men were seeing her, but without all the baggage more overt sexual activity would have involved.

I am encourgaged by the reviews, so I think I will give this another try shortly. Probably in the Exhibitionist/Voyeur category. Stay tuned!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Your ex

You are divorced from a woman who you suggested have sex with other men. You state it was only a fantasy the two of you indulged in. Yet you are divorced which tells me as a psychologist that she indulged more than you did. Ever wonder if she saw you as less of a man? BTW there is no such thing as an OPEN MARRIAGE. This is a fallacy of one partners control of the other. But you keep thinking the way you do and maybe your next or current marriage will convince you. I am also from Canada so if you ever need a therapist I could find you one or even take you on myself. I won't even charge you for my time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
You should have went for the total mind fuck

You had her convinced that she had just fucked a unknown lover,and then you let her off the hook with removing her blindfold. What would have happen if when you finished fucking her, you pushed the remote button on the boom box, and your voice came over the speakers saying, " Damn, that was the hottest thing I've ever watched, You look so sexy being fucked by someone else, and I think you cum more with him than you do with me." Let her think that her mystery lover has left, and you play it for all you can, like saying she looks good with another mans cum in her pussy,etc. Never tell any different, but keep asking her what it felt like to fuck another man....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
once more of this

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!

Please-- you are a skilled writer but have you ever outside of Literotica,Met a male or female who fantasized about wife having sex with another man? It seems to be a favorite theme on this site, but in my sixty plus years, including high school, college, four years in the army and almost 40 years of working with hundreds of people, I have never met anyone who has fantasies about wife having sex with other males. Why is it such a prevalent theme on Literotica?

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He was dumb enough to think she didnt cheat?

Are there really people that stupid in the world? So she goes out partying and dancing without her husband, wow, why is she married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Max you wrote below your ex, why ex, did she

finally cheat and leave you? You say it is just a story, yes a story your brain brought up with bits of reality, wow, can you say this is what is in my head and what I really think? I am writing about my real life that I would never publically admit to? And are you as dumb as your stories make the men out to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Maybe

Well, they are obviously an educated classy couple, successful and happy. Now, if she isn't already getting the occasional fucking on the side (she seems clever andorganized) she is definitely NOW going to get some. First with the slow encouragement of her hubby so it's his idea (safe) and very definitely and discreetly on her own...Hell, she tasted and experienced the unknown, the forbidden and she went totally into ecstacy with it...Oh yes, dummy screwed up, there will be more than one down the road!

Nice writing though, what about a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She said I had no idea it was you

That means very simply she fucked a stranger at least in her mind. Divorce the slut and get on with lifs, cut your losses.

michael1950michael1950about 14 years ago
Yummy

Like the build up and finish, nice tease/trickery. Will there be a follow thru or not time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Maybe???

Maybe, in this case, means yes! Of course, she'll contine to let him coax her and during sex she'll slighty initiate random sex and he'll, of course, expand on it and then...

...she'll start with one, tell him after she gets him in her and torment him with the sexuality of her encounter. Now, he is hooked and she can start having random sex 2-3 times a month and just wait - a bull will come on the scene.

Say goodbye stupid, you already lost some respect with her at your games/suggestions - more after her first time and totally within a few weeks of her feeling quite free to have random sex.

Author - you write well and I just wonder if this is from your personal experience?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Maybe??????

She wont be doing anything because she is not a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story...

...very well done. Two people explore their sexuality and alternatives for increased pleasure. Nicely laid out and nicely written.

Neggers- try being a little less insecure and hateful...you know you like this sort of thing, just admit it. Stop feeling so ashamed every time you jack off and get your nut to one of these stories. Liking it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. On the other hand, liking it so much that you come back time after time to read these stories, but hating yourself for liking it and then blaming it on the writer...well, there *is* something wrong with *that*.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Well thought out story

that was also executed with care. That was enjoyable.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Uncertainty

Loved it! She (inadvertently) started it with the 'underwearless' night out. She screwed up a bit by giving him a plausible story (consistent with her dry snatch) immediately. She should have left some mystery to it by saying something like "Just wanted to see what commando feels like!"

Hubby definitely should have left her in doubt, without the emphasis (essentially lying) suggested in another comment! If asked, just say "It was my idea!" or "It was something I wanted to check out!" etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Maybe? NO - YES!!!

Good story Max and, I know, it's a story.

There is a chance that she has played but more omportantly...is she going to...

Oh Yes and by your descroption of him, he'll regret it. When she does play - At first, all kinds of irrational thinking from arousal to hurt to anger to self incrimination and finally, not wanting to blame her (she would like it anyway) he would try to accept her tryst. Problem, she fantasized with him, liked it, played at it, liked it, actually did a little quickee, liked it and now wondering about a whole evening or weekend.

This guy, as you described him, is going to lose. I've seen and heard his type, his fetish excites him and then - destroys him. It also seems that these guys, in real life, have adorable wives, anyway...Thanks!

You haven't been around for awhile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice build up

I liked the story, it had a good pace and the details seemed right. Keep up the good work.

Unlike these masochistic anons who want to bash u as a person for reading something that obviously starts out with "we fantasize about adding another person", fuck off! This story was very good, especially for somebody who said they were just trying to write a story.

Don't bring up his ex, no one knows why he's divorced, that's his business, leave it alone. For the people who say they don't know of anyone who want this fantasy, trust me, they are out there. I am one such person, go on, bash on me now. I have a great marriage and a great wife and we deeply love one another, but fantasies are healthy. Whether or not the two can handle them in real life is completely different and up to each individual couple to decide.

If you don't like stories like this, stop reading them, it pisses me off to read comments like that as well as I'm sure it pisses off others, especially the writer who just wants editing and detail pointers. Some of you need to understand what website you are on and that this is a world of fantasies and exploration, not pulpit preaching or fake psychologist/psychiatrist claims. Off my soapbox, good story max

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Sje should say No !

Once husband let's her have a stranger for sex were will stop !

We all know the usual problems that come with this situation.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
He's a Moron

Can both of you spell divorce? That's where this will eventually end up.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Don't get it

You start off with the guy saying he doesn't want her to cuck him and then he implements a plan to get her to want to cuck him. I'm confused.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
The Kissing Gave Him Away

C'mon. Women have always been right about that. Even I can tell women I've kissed before when I kiss them again.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
Have to agree with some of the others...

The story starts off with his saying this is fantasy only and he has physical symptoms showing (at least that he's interpreting) he doesn't want it...but he keeps "pushing" her to do it? I found this a bit confusing.

Other than that it was well written. I don't enjoy the willing fetish cuckolding bit, and generally don't enjoy stories that have that as a central theme, but I will acknowledge this was well done. And yes, I know that nothing happened in the story (or did it?), but his persistence coupled with his stated reluctance make the situation a volatile one.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Is she

a good liar? She gave him a reasonable answer re the pantyhose, but the 2:00 AM arrival? We danced every song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No annony most readers on here hate YOU!!!!!!

This is a good LW story and I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Benifits of role play

A very good and well written story and I'm sure that a little role play livens up even the best of relationships. I would be interested to know how the writer considers how this story might continue: would the lady fuck another man and what would the husband's reaction be if she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i know

personally the described events within our marriage.. some husbands find out and some husband never find out and other do not care..

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
wow

What a great little story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Seriously i feel sorry for this idiot, heading to a life of missery

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an Asshole!

What is it with these “wanna-be cucks?! They really get off on giving away the one thing his wife intimately shares with him alone,taking the risks involved? As she starts banging other guys she’ll probably lose respect for Cucky as she falls for big dicks, aridity and maybe even falls for another man. This husband would be laughable if it was so sickly sad.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Most cucks end up living a life yanking their own meat while the wives have them keep a roof over her heads, food on the table and a safe place to live while literally loving other men, and any cuck that thinks the wives dont get any emotional attachments is dumber than anyone God wanted them to be.

And when the cuck hears "I love you" that statement is only factual in the sense of my first sentence above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore goes out and cucks her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do all these stories have the men giving their wives to other men. Thats bullshit. No REAL man lets other men fuck his wife.

954Hard954Hardabout 1 year ago

“MAYBE” means yes. They both found out how hot it would be if she fucked another guy. Next time you have her in the hot tub, put on the blindfold and have a real hung stud waiting inside for her. There will be zero resistance from her and you will watch her get the fuck of her life. You will find that it will lead to her coming home much later after girls night out. On those very late nights she will come home to you not only with no underwear but also with a leaking, cum-filled, stretched out and well-fucked pussy to clean up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous