What Happens in Vegas 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

Walter tried to ignore Andrea's hand pulling him to his feet, but now that his cock had settled to half-mast, the tent was not that pronounced. He hoped no one would look at him since the girl was much easier on everyone's eyes.

"Ok, you've all been a great crowd, how about one more round of applause for our wonderful volunteers, Walter Manners and Sheryl Dobbs." He beamed out as not a single person had left. He glanced over at Alexis and Andrea thinking how eager they'll be tonight after this show. He put out his hand, "And also recognize the beautiful Andrea Southing and Alexis Travers without whom this entire evening would not have been possible!"

Andrea and Alexis came up and gave deep bows, giving the crowd a ton of cleavage.

***********************************************

"I really wish you guys would tell me more about what Sampson made me do, made us do," he pleaded. He looked at the guys he'd recently become friends with. It wasn't just curiosity, though there was a lot of that, they'd started treating him differently. A lot differently. It wasn't overt before, but there were remarks, snide comments. Nothing he could pinpoint later and replay as being insulting...perhaps it was the tone of voice but he'd always felt inferior after spending time with them. Like he was the butt of their jokes and he couldn't grasp why they wanted him along. After the hypnotist, they were respectful, no longer laughing as if there was a joke he wasn't in on.

"Lennie did tape it, Ow!" Andy cried as Lennie smacked him. "He'll find out sooner or later. Crap, everyone videotaped it. Look, Walter, tonight we'll come over and show you the video so relax and show us how to use this piece of shit," he pointed to the massive multi-function printer. "Are you going to be home? You might want to see this without your wife there."

"I think Mary is out with her friends tonight, but I'll check. It'd be nice to have you guys over." Walter said as he pointed to the menu on the screen and showed them the steps.

***********************************************

"I think it's great you have guys from work coming over," Mary said, "I'm canceling my night out since I've never met anyone you work with. Should I change? I can look like your trophy wife if you like," she undid the top two buttons showing her nice cleavage, "Or perhaps your teenage niece?" she put a finger in her mouth, pulled up her skirt showing her white panties and thrust her hip out. "Oh wait, how about your slut wife who eagerly makes them all hard?"

Walter pulled her close, "You're such a tease. Wear whatever you like, you know they'll all get hard anyhow," he said as he slid a hand up her skirt, "but perhaps not with granny panties."

Mary smacked him, turned, flipped up her skirt and trotted away chuckling, and headed upstairs. "Got it, lose the granny panties," she giggled.

"Not lose, replace..." he sighed. For the millionth time he wondered how someone that alive, that vivacious was with him.

He watched her and hoped the video wasn't too embarrassing. It was probably him being told to sing a college fight song or walk like a chicken or something lame. He wasn't worried. It had to be good since he'd felt great afterward, and his friends...co-workers all said he was great. Along with never feeling better, two things improved. He no longer compulsively had to clean his glasses and he was able to stand up in meetings without any fear at all. Sampson was true to his word.

***********************************************

He answered the door and let Andy, Lennie, and Frank in. "Come on in. I can't believe I never invited you guys over before," he indicated the living room, "Make yourselves comfortable. Let me get Mary," he said as he headed up the stairs.

"Dude! You should have warned him not to let Mary see this!" Frank hissed, "This might kill their marriage and Walter's a good guy."

Lennie shrugged, "Hell, maybe she'll want to show us her appreciation. Anyhow, it wasn't Walter's fault, he was hypnotized." He pulled out the USB and plugged it into the TV. "This is really good. I have a video from a guy I know who was on the other side I spliced in so we have some great angles."

Andy shook his head, "I'm outta here. Walter's a good guy and he won the lottery with Mary and I'm not going to be part of this." He stood up and headed to the door, "Give Walter and Mary my regrets.

"Wait up," Frank stood up, "I'm with you." He looked back at Lennie shaking his head.

Lennie stood up, "hang on. Stay. I'll tell you what. If this turns bad you can both tell them it was all my idea, but it might be better to have more friends to help Walter out. If I overstep or say or do anything, I'll back off."

They looked uncertain, but came back over and grabbed a couple of seats. They stood right back up seeing Walter and Mary come down the stairs.

Lennie stood up, "Hi, I'm Lennie, I work with Walter. This is Frank and that's Andy." He looked at the blonde girl. Her pictures didn't do her justice, though he'd love to compare her in a bikini to the pictures he'd found on the web. Her skin was perfect peaches and cream, and her blonde hair was obviously untouched by any dyes. Her figure was amazing with a narrow waist, perky tits, and flared hips. She was wearing a white tee shirt and shorts which looked like they were painted on.

"It's really great to finally meet Walter's co-workers." She indicated the couch and chairs, "Can I get you anything? We have beer, wine, and other, you know liquors."

"A beer would be great if you're having one. I know Walter doesn't drink and I don't like to drink alone." Lennie replied as he sat down. He heard the other two just say beer also. He watched the girl's incredible ass as she headed into the kitchen.

Walter was used to men ogling his wife and plopped down at the other end of the couch. He stood up again as Mary came back carrying a tray with an IPA, a stout, a Coors, a glass of red wine, and a glass of cola.

"Thanks, how did you know I liked IPAs?" Lennie asked as he accepted the glass and bottle.

"Frank likes Coors, Andy drinks stouts and you like IPAs, at least that's what Walter observed in Vegas. Speaking of which, we finally get to find out what that hypnotist made Walter do. It's been driving him crazy all week. I cannot even imagine how they got him up there. You should have seen how nervous he was at our wedding and during the toasts," she said gripping her husband's hand. She looked at him, "you were, but I was impressed by how well you did." She kissed her husband.

Lennie looked apologetically at Mary and Walter, "I'm sorry, but maybe I should show this to Walter first. It's kind of embarrassing and I wasn't thinking that you'd be here when we came over." He stood up to get the USB.

"I agree," Frank spoke up, "We thought you were out with friends and it really would be a lot better for Walter to see this first, then show it to you."

Walter laughed, "She already has every worst-case scenario there is in her head." He looked over at his wife, "You do. Anyhow, I've spent my life being embarrassed and being the butt of jokes. I've learned to live with it."

Mary put her arms around her husband and kissed him. "You've gotten so much better though. He was so shy when we first met, I had to ask him out on our first three dates," she said looking at Lennie. "He saved me in college first as my lab partner, then later getting me through all the math required courses." She grinned, "Come on, you just said that to keep us in suspense. By the way, I really want to thank you for taping it."

Lennie laughed, "Hold your appreciation until you see it. You may be asking me to destroy it, just saying," he picked up the remote, "I put it in the TV already.

"Wow!" Mary looked at her husband, "What did they make you do? Kill someone?"

"Damn, I hope not, but how bad can it be? This was supposed to be just for fun, though I did have to sign a waiver when I came in," he sighed.

"Seriously?" She looked at Lennie, "I guess this is standard for these audience participation shows. Ok, let's see how bad it is. Actually, I'm really curious about this. I always assumed these were all faked. I mean if someone doesn't want to be hypnotized how could they be?"

"It's real, you'll see. I could hypnotize you if you like, I mean later. I learned how," he looked over at the girl.

"Maybe. Let me see how much wine I have. I really don't like losing control," she said, "Ok, quit stalling."

Lennie felt the girl's warm thigh against him and hoped he wouldn't get too hard watching this. He went to the menu, found the file, and hit play.

"Wow! She's really pretty," Mary said watching the hypnotist talk to the woman before sitting her on the bed, "Tell me the bed is just a prop," she glared at the two men. Then she giggled seeing Walter being dragged up the stairs by the two girls and led over to the chair. She looked over at Lennie, "What's he saying?"

"You'll see, but basically he's setting up an awkward and funny situation," Lennie said, "Here, he'll basically reiterate the instructions he gave Walter and the woman."

Mary gasped hearing Sampson, "...Ok. We have a situation here. Walter is just coming home from work eager to see his kid sister he hasn't seen for a year. Sheryl hasn't had her...um needs satisfied in over a month and she'll be seeing the most handsome man she'd ever seen coming over to her..."

She grabbed the remote and paused the video, "Are you telling me they, Walter, and this girl are being set up to make out on the bed?" She looked back and forth, "You knew about this?"

Lennie put up his hands, "I knew nothing, we were as baffled as you are." He looked at his friends.

Walter looked panicked, "Oh man. Tell me we didn't kiss or anything in front of all those people," he groaned, "Why didn't you stop this?"

Lennie stood up, "Perhaps we should stop it here. Bad idea."

"Screw that!" Mary hissed, "Sit down. Let's see this play out. It better not be bad."

Lennie sat back down and hit play, "Your call."

They watched the girl attack Walter and Walter try to fight her off. No one said a word as the girl took Walter's cock in his mouth, dragged him on top of her, and then forced him to fuck her. Lennie had an issue with a tent in his pants but Mary and Walter sat there in stunned silence. Andy and Frank looked nervously at Walter and Mary. They could see the girl was steaming.

Mary was the first to speak after it was all over. She looked at Walter, "You fucked a strange woman in public, in front of an audience? And you were almost too shy to kiss the bride, me," she looked back at the blank screen, "How did you ever..." She looked at Lennie, "Tell me that's legal. I mean, these were not exactly two consenting adults."

Lennie looked apologetically at Mary, "I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted, but actually it was really hot. Even the girl's husband was into it."

Mary smacked her husband, "You cheated on me. You may not know it and don't remember it, but there it is." She shook her head, "Every one of my friends told me, 'at least you can be sure your husband won't cheat on you,' and there you are." She pointed to the screen.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it!" Walter cried, "I thought he made me sing a stupid song or cluck like a chicken. Please forget you ever saw this."

"Right. I think I'll forget a lot of other things before I forget that. How on earth did you let yourself get hypnotized? You really need to get tougher or people will take advantage of you," she spat. She turned to Lennie and the two other guys, "And you knew what Walter was getting into. He told me you'd been to this guy's shows before. Is this what normally happens?"

Lennie looked sheepish, "Ok, I guessed Walter might get called up. They love to set up situations with a great-looking guy and a nerdy or plain girl or, well this," he pointed at the screen.

"Ok, I get it, beauty and the geek. But they then have a sex show?" Mary asked.

"No, or maybe a little. Look, I don't know what goes on in every show, but what I've seen is the couples make out a little, then he steps in and says the word to get them out of the trance. This was a shock. I saw Sampson and his two assistants discussing whether they should break it up. I think they saw the audience wanted this to go all the way."

He paused and looked over at the couple, "In my experience, there are those that seem to be able to fight whatever instructions they are given that they don't like, but others who seem to get totally absorbed in the situation. I'm just saying but Walter is, I guess innocent is the word, trusting and that makes him a great subject and the girl must have been a bit submissive."

"That's bullshit!" Mary cried, "You said you can hypnotize people?" She looked at Walter and back at Lennie, "Go ahead. Do me and let's see how far I'll go."

"Wait! Mary, don't do this. I'm really sorry, but if I had sex with another woman, I have no memory of that at all," he said softly.

"That would really suck," Lennie sighed, "That babe was hot. To have sex with her would have been the highlight of my life, though," he looked at Mary, "you're much hotter than the women he, um fucked...so Walter has nothing to regret."

Mary shook her head, "That's how you rate your sexual experiences? Whether your partner is a six or a seven or a ten? Nothing to do with love?" She glared at Walter, "If you had more backbone you wouldn't have had sex with another woman. Let's see how hard it really is. I'm not going to have someone tell me what I did later. Walter, don't let your friends touch this," she stood up and set up her cell to record and stood in front of Lennie, "Ok. Do whatever it is you do to put me under. Should I sit? Stand?" She looked over at Walter daring him to open his mouth before turning back to Lennie, "go ahead, I want to see if I can resist doing things I shouldn't be."

Walter watched as Lennie gave Mary instructions and soon saw her shoulders slump and her eyes close.

"Ok, you're in a safe place here. You are feeling totally at peace with yourself. It's just you and me. The only voice you can hear is mine. Do you feel safe?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?" Lennie looked over and winked at both Frank and Andy who were leaning forward.

"Mary Manners," she replied.

"How old are you?"

"24"

"What are your measurements?"

"34, 22, 34"

How much do you weigh?"

"105."

"Do you like sex?"

"Yes."

"Do you like watching porn?"

"Yes."

"What kind of porn? Couples making love? Gang bangs? Interracial? Big cocks?"

"Gang bangs. I like seeing a girl having multiple men using her."

Lennie grinned at his friends who were now watching intently. "Have you ever made a sex tape? Done your own porn?"

"No"

"How old were you when you had your first kiss and where were you?"

"Twelve at my best friend's party."

"Was he your boyfriend? Girlfriend?""

"Neither, he was just a boy playing around and it was just a peck."

"How old were you and with whom did you lose your virginity?"

"Lennie, stop this. She doesn't need to tell you that," Walter hissed.

"I was 18, prom night. It wasn't my date though. It was one of the teachers. Mr. Lincoln."

He gave a warning glare at Walter, "Tell me more. How did he get you alone? Was it at the prom? After the prom?"

"It was at the prom. I went out of the service door since I had a fight with my boyfriend who was hitting on that slut Sarah Martin. I saw Mr. Lincoln coming down the hallway and I guess I was crying. He was very kind. He gave me a handkerchief, held me, and then kissed me. He suggested he could get a room so I could freshen up, you know redo my makeup." She said quietly.

"Was he a good lover? Did you cum?"

"No. He was very quick. I didn't cum. It hurt."

Walter was sitting, face in his hands. "He looked up pleadingly at Lennie, "Ok, you've proved your point. She'll watch this and she'll see."

Frank stood up, "I agree, Mary you can come out of it now."

"That won't work. I told her she can only hear my voice. Dude, she wanted to see if I'd make her do anything she didn't want to. She's pissed you fucked another woman. Do you think she'll listen to her answer a few questions and forgive you? She needs to do something truly embarrassing to make up for what you did to be acceptable. You can leave if this makes you uncomfortable."

"Mary, tell me, how many times have you had to fake an orgasm with Walter?"

"None."

"None? So, if you don't cum you just tell him?"

"I always cum with Walter"

"Have you cheated on Walter?"

"No."

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you then?" Lennie asked.

"Because it would be cheating."

"Would you fuck another man or have another man fuck you if Walter said it was ok?"

"Yes."

Lennie grinned over at Frank and Andy, "So still want to leave?"

He looked back at the girl whose face was getting flushed, "Do you masturbate?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

"Not very, maybe once a month."

"Why not more?"

"If I want pleasure, I tell Walter and he always says yes."

"Do you like big cocks?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you married Walter?"

"No."

"Really, his big dick wasn't a factor? What made you decide to marry him?"

"He's the funniest, nicest, smartest, most caring person I know," she replied with a smile on her face. "His penis is a bonus."

Lennie decided on another tack, "Which nipple is more sensitive? Right or left?"

"My right one."

"Show me," Lennie said grinning at Walter.

They watched Mary take her hands and pinch her nipples through her tee shirt and bra.

"Mary, this isn't working. How can you feel your nipples through your bra?" Lennie asked.

"I can, a little, but not as if they were bare," she replied still pinching her nipples.

Lennie held his hand out in a stopping motion at Walter, "Ok, then go on. Get them bare."

Mary pulled off her tee shirt and tossed it on the couch followed by her bra. Lennie fought the urge to reach out and grab them. They weren't huge, but they were perfect. Perky B-cups with large pale-pink areolas and eraser-sized nipples. Lennie had to adjust his member pulsing in his pants seeing her pulling and pinching her nipples. Both Frank and Andy stood and came over for a closer look.

"So, the right one still?"

"Yes."

Does that make you wet?"

"Yes."

"Do you shave your pussy?" Lennie's voice was a bit huskier.

"No, I have it waxed."

"All of it?"

"No. Just my labia."

"Are your nipples sensitive right now? Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Does it make you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes."

"Go ahead, use the couch. Take off your shorts and panties," he said as he looked sternly at Walter. "You need to cum and you see you are all alone. No reason to put it off."

Mary unbuttoned her shorts, peeled them down her legs then pulled off her panties. She sat on the couch putting both feet on the coffee table, her knees spread wide exposing her swollen labia.

The men all came over and looked at her smooth twat with the small patch of golden-blonde fur. Her lips were aroused and open exposing her pink slit. Her one hand still pulled on her right nipple and her other hand stroked her pussy in a circular motion. Everyone except Walter was adjusting their hard cocks in their pants while the girl's breathing became louder, increasingly more like gasps.

Walter couldn't believe his friends were watching his wife put on a show and seeing the tents in their pants suddenly worried they'd want to fuck her. He stood up, "Guys, guys, that's enough. Mary, stop it!" When no one moved and Mary's gasps became soft grunts as her fingers moved more rapidly he spun on Lennie, "Come on Lennie. Stop this now. Say the word and you guys can all leave."

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers