What Happens in Vegas 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lennie just pushed Walter out of the way so he could watch Mary as she came.

Mary's ass lifted off the couch as she cried out. She plunged her fingers into her vagina as she grunted over and over. Finally, she collapsed back with a long happy sigh.

"Mary. You should go into the kitchen and get a towel and clean yourself up, but don't you want to lick your fingers clean?"

The girl stood up licking and sucking her juices off her fingers as she walked naked into the kitchen. When she came back, Lennie told her to stop. "Did you like that?"

"Yes."

"Was it as good or better than being fucked?" Lennie asked.

"Not as good. It always makes me crave a penis more."

Lennie looked at his friends, "Anything you'd like me to ask?"

Frank looked at Andy, "Ask her if she likes sucking cock and if she spits or swallows."

Lennie relayed the questions.

"I do. I like the taste. I always swallow."

Andy asked, "why gang bang porn? Is it because that's what you want?"

"I imagine it's me with all the men using me. Yes, I would like that."

Lennie looked at the two other men, "Why haven't you done a gang bang?"

"That would be cheating."

"What if Walter invited men over so you could have a gang bang?"

"That's different. Then, yes, I'd do it." Mary said softly.

"Look around, you are no longer alone. See Walter? See how he's nodding yes to you? He invited all of us over since you wanted a gang bang. We are here for you."

Mary looked around and smiled as if seeing Walter give the Ok. She went over and hugged her husband, "Thank you, Walter, this is what I've always wanted." She kissed him and then went over to the three men. She reached out and cupped Frank's crotch feeling the outline of his cock and closed her eyes when she felt hands stroking her wet pussy and sensitive nipples.

Walter had been shaking his head vigorously and was pushed back into a chair by Andy as he tried to intervene. He thought about getting up, but the three men were all over his wife, their hands exploring her entire body, sucking on her nipples, fingering her pussy.

They all tore off their clothes and surrounded the beautiful girl. She stroked their cocks and alternated kissing each one. She put one foot on the coffee table allowing access to her crotch as hands moved all over her and into her.

Lennie grinned at the two other men, "Mary, please kneel down and suck each of our cocks. You've never tasted better cocks than ours and you need our cum in your stomach," Oh yeah, that's it, baby." He looked down as Mary pumped his cock with her fist and hungrily sucked on his head. She then moved to Andy's and bobbed her head on his dick before taking Frank's in her mouth. She returned to Lennie's while stroking the other two cocks.

"Mary, you have three holes. Would you like all three filled?"

The girl nodded not taking Lennie's cock out of her mouth.

"Where is your lube so we can do your ass?"

She pulled off, "Upstairs in the closet in the bathroom, the second shelf on the left," she replied before plunging her mouth onto Frank's dick.

"Hey Walter, since you're not doing anything, go get the lube so we don't damage that great ass," Lennie ordered.

Walter slumped back, arms crossed on his chest, "Fuck off. Get it yourself!"

Andy turned and headed up the stairs, "I'll get it. I get first dibs on her ass!"

Lennie pulled Mary over to the couch and as she straddled his waist, he guided his cock inside her. She let out a satisfied sigh as his cock slid easily into her sopping hole. "Shit, babe. Your cunt feels great, we all are going to have to get to try this out. You like a cock in your cunt, now you can have a cock in your mouth," Lennie said as Frank climbed onto the couch and presented Mary his cock.

Frank groaned as the girl's beautiful lips eagerly wrapped around his cock. Seeing someone that beautiful was one thing but she was skilled and enthusiastic. Her tongue was active as she sucked hard along with her hand stroking his balls.

Andy came down the stairs two at a time carrying a tube. He came up behind the girl and as she stopped bouncing on Lennie's cock he plunged a fingerful of gel into her tight rectum.

Walter felt like screaming or throwing things around as he watched Lennie grinning at him with his cock in his wife's pussy. Then there was Andy preparing her ass and then plunging into her, and Frank humping her face. The room was quiet except for soft grunts and the slapping sound of her pussy being fucked and her mouth slurping on the man's cock. He'd never imagined he'd see his perfect wife allowing herself to be taken by three men, let alone so-called friends of his.

Andy was getting close, his cock tightly gripped by that virgin ass. Lennie had to bite his lip to keep from coming since the girl was a genius at gripping his cock with her cunt, plus he had those tits mashed in his hands. Frank's eyes were glued to the beautiful face plunging onto his cock and a great view of the girl's creamy ass being penetrated by his friend's cock.

Lennie was fighting the urge to cum, not helped as he was considering ways to get Walter out of here. Then he could give Mary a trigger word for whenever he weanted to fuck her. He closed his eyes while gritting his teeth as the aching built.

Walter was about to get up, head out and drive around when he heard Mary pull Franks cock out of her mouth and said, "Stop! This was fun, but I need a bigger cock. I need to be filled up." She shrugged off Andy, pulled herself off Lennie's cock and stood up, took Walter's hand, and pulled him so his feet, "Come on baby. We're even now. Your friend got my ass ready if you've ever had the urge for anal." She grabbed her phone and turned off the video while looking over at Lennie, "Ok, I guess I spoke too soon, I have made a sex tape." She looked around and shrugged, "We can clean up later," and as she was dragging her husband upstairs, she looked over her shoulder, "Please forgive us for not seeing you out. Thanks for the foreplay."

***********************************************

"You really weren't under?" Walter asked as he stroked his wife's back. What about all those questions?"

"All true. I would have answered any one of them for you had you ever asked." She kissed her husband, "I could have stopped it earlier, and you might not remember but you really did fuck the shit out of that girl. I was really impressed. It did look like you both enjoyed it. It seems criminal not to remember something that intense"

Walter sighed, "I heard about these hypnotists that can help you recover lost memories. I was thinking about making an appointment."

Mary smacked her husband. "Rather than that, let's track down that blonde and her husband and invite them over. They seemed nice."

"So, were you serious about the gang bang? You really want me to set that up for you?"

"Only if you're ok with it. It's a fantasy but it doesn't haunt me or anything." She stroked his face, "Just not with those guys. You realize they planned this whole thing, don't you? At least Lennie did. I could see how he looked at me. Still gives me the shivers."

Walter stroked his wife's back, "Let me think about that. I want you to be happy."

***********************************************

Coincidentally, just across town a couple were at the doctor's office, "you're going to have a baby boy," the obstetrician said happily, "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Dobbs."

"Are you sure? It's just been 14 weeks and, well we were told it could be 20 weeks before..." Ben asked surprised.

Sheryl thought back to when they were in Vegas. Ben never would tell her what she did on stage, just saying she and the nerdy guy made out but a woman knows when a man fucks her and she throbbed for a week after that. Plus, there was no hiding the seeping cum.

"Oh, I'm sure, really sure. Either that or you have a three-legged baby," the girl giggled. "Your son is going to be gifted...I mean gifted," she looked at the husband then his crotch and then winked at him.