What Happens in Vegas 06

Story Info
Watching Porn is not cheating.
6.8k words
3.66
9.9k
10
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Note to the readers: I wish there were another category called Extramarital or something. Loving wives doesn't always seem to fit, nor do many of the other categories. Cheating or stepping out isn't very loving, causing pain to their partner. On that note, this is what happens and if that disturbs you, please check out another story. I hope you like it.

"It's not cheating," Ted sputtered, "They're just videos, movies."

Tracy glared at her husband, "So, you're telling me watching a busty beautiful blonde getting her cunt pounded is just like watching a movie? You never once imagine it's your cock inside the bitches cunt?"

"I might, but that's no different than when you watch Claire and Jaime rolling around naked in that series you love so much," he shot back. "You tell me now that you don't imagine it's you rolling around naked with that actor," he replied.

"But they never show anything. Tell me you'd be happy with just bare breasts, bare butts? You want close-ups of these women degrading themselves, being treated like a bunch of holes for the guy's pleasure," she spat back. "Jamie and Claire are in love, what they are doing is just expressing their feelings, their desires," she finished softly. "And these are just short scenes making up the whole story. I'll guarantee you fast forward past the clothes part to the bare breasts and spread legs in your slut videos," she argued.

Ted chuckled, "What a hypocrite," he spat, "I've seen you rewinding those naturally flowing scenes with your hand in your panties when you don't think I'm looking," he said as he held her shoulders. "I never minded...I love it since it is pretty much foreplay. I've never said anything, never complained that you're fantasizing Jamie's cock is inside you since they are just actors, and you're just enjoying their performances. They're doing their jobs, playing a role, not meeting somewhere to fuck. And if they're not cheating, I mean you realize these actors are often married, if they're not cheating, how could watching them be cheating?"

Tracy blushed, "You've seen me, shit!" she said softly. "Ok, but...shit. I was going to say you jerk off to these women with big tits but I guess I might have rubbed one out looking at Jamie," she sighed. "Ok, porn is not cheating, but it better never get to where you like looking at them better than climbing between my legs," she said as she stroked the front of his pants. She looked at the screen. The girl's beautiful lips were stretched around a huge cock, the man's hands squeezing her massive tits. She dropped to her knees and pulled down his pants.

Ted shook his head. Tracy was furious just minutes ago catching him looking at a blonde getting spit-roasted, fortunately, he'd not been jerking off when she'd opened the door but this abrupt change was unexpected. Tracy never sucked his cock...never would. She'd been adamant, angry when he'd first asked her to.

"Should I lick your asshole also? You pee out of there and you have no idea how funky your crotch gets by the end of the day," she'd told him.

"You don't have...fuck, where did you learn that?" he sighed as she took most of his length into her mouth.

Tracy remembered her ex-boyfriend, Phil, who'd insisted she suck him off every day though it became her being face-fucked and being left with painfully bruised lips. The problem was, if she didn't suck him off, deep-throat him, and swallow every drop, he'd cum inside her within 30 seconds. He'd told her it was for her own good, and she did benefit since he knew how to fuck her pussy, but she knew better. He liked the control he had over her. She suspected he came quickly to punish her for not blowing him. Blowjobs, missionary, from behind. That was all he'd allow but Tracy came every time...came a lot. She hated how he'd treated her, used her, and she'd broken things off after a year. She'd never questioned her decision but never once experienced multiple orgasms since. A small price to pay for getting her self-respect back...though no man had ever come close to the 2-3 times per day he'd given her.

"Oh my God!" Ted groaned when her lips pressed against his pubes. He reached under her tee and grabbed her tit as his wife began pulling off then plunging back onto his rigid cock. He pulled on her nipple seeing her eyes glance at the screen and widen.

Tracy slid her hand inside her panties as the biggest cock she'd ever seen open up and slide inside the bent over blonde. That had to hurt, she thought, but the girl cried out happily in pleasure as she took all that length in one thrust. Then, eagerly opening her mouth for the other huge cock she took all of him in. At first, she thought 'That poor girl,' but rather than looking used, she looked like she was using the men's dicks for her pleasure. She'd never looked at porn that way before. She'd seen worse as Phil loved his BDSM videos and those girls did not look like they enjoyed the attention.

"Fuck, Trace...I'm...oh fuck!" Ted hissed as she gripped his ass. The first spurt felt like it would have hit the ceiling and each spasm was almost as intense. He could feel his wife's throat rapidly swallow as he pressed his pelvis against her mouth. Finally, he felt the last couple of dribbles and groaned happily as Tracy slowly sucked on his cock, milking the underside of his cock for every last drop. She looked up at him as she wiped her mouth, "Maybe sucking cock is not so bad," she said, "as long as you return the favor."

Ted grinned, "Holy shit! You do that and I'll put my mouth where ever, whenever you want!" he said happily. He pulled up his pants and stepped back seeing her yank down her shorts.

"I'll take you up on that...now...here," she said as she stripped off her clothes. She shoved all the papers aside, climbed up on the desk, and put her feet up on either side of her hips.

Ted knelt and took in her raw beauty. She had an incredible body, even though she didn't have huge tits. She made up for it with her long slender legs, cute ass, narrow waist with no trace of fat, perfect tear-drop shaped B-cup breasts, and glowing strawberry-blonde tresses that came down to her ass. She normally kept it in a ponytail which somehow made her even sexier.

Tracy had never once just opened her legs for him like this. She didn't insist on having the lights off when they made love, but she'd always kept her legs closed as they made out, only opening them up when he got between them. She had a beautiful pussy, small tight labia which now had opened like lily petals showing her smooth pink inside. Previously she'd refused to let him do this perhaps because she did not want to return the favor, but his cock throbbed in anticipation of the future. He inhaled her arousal and began by kissing the insides of her thighs. He could see her hands stroking her nipples as his kisses, nips, and licks came closer to her moist folds.

Tracy felt her pussy throb as her husband teased her, almost hitting her slit, just next to her clit. Her nipples had hardened and were feeling like they were on fire as her pelvis started humping trying to line his mouth up to what she wanted. "There, yesss," she spat when his tongue swept up from her perineum to her clitoris. He'd never done this to her before, but he knew what he was doing as he alternated working inside her labia, probing her vagina to gently teasing her clit down almost to her anus. She was getting more aroused, wanting him to spend more time on her clit when he seemed to read her thoughts.

Ted could taste the increased fluids and she was pulling harder on her nipples letting him know she was ready. He drove his tongue deep inside her once more then slid up onto the swollen nub. Playfully he rapidly flicked the tip, pressing harder into it as he heard her cries. Slipping a finger inside her, he tongued her clit, circling, then pressing against it as her pelvis thrust up against him. Not knowing why he did it as she'd angrily swatted his hand away when he'd touched her there, he pulled the slick finger out of her pussy, pressed in against her tight bud, and slid it in.

"Uuunnnnghhhh, uuuunnnghh, unnnghhh," Tracy's world spun as the pressure and penetration in her ass caused the most abrupt and explosive orgasm she'd ever had.

Ted ground his tongue against her tiny nub, his middle finger fucking her ass as she opened her legs wider thrusting hard on his face. He didn't stop until her orgasm finally faded away and she flopped back on the desk. He pulled his finger out of her ass marveling at how tight it was and wiped the copious juices off his face with the shirt.

"Damn! That was good...you're good. I should have let you do that to me years ago," she sighed. She sat up, "We should shower then get packed. We have an early flight."

Ted hugged his wife's slippery body, "I love you. So glad you could get time off from work. I am dying to know who taught you to deep-throat," he said, "but don't tell me. We decided never to discuss former lovers," he kissed the back of her neck, his soap hands caressing her perky breasts. "But I'd love to send him a thank-you note," he laughed.

Tracy reached back to stroke Ted's cock, "Not something I'd like to remember. He wasn't a good person and I only married you to change my name to make it hard for him to find me," she sighed, "But if it came to that, I'd like to do the same with the woman that taught you how to eat pussy," she sighed. Her nipples were getting hard and aroused again. She guided his cock between her ass cheeks down and hesitated, 'Why did his finger in my ass feel so good?' she wondered. Playfully she pressed her anus back against that spongy head and smiled hearing her husband moan happily. "Maybe later," she purred as she slid his cock farther down to her wet slit.

"No condom?" Ted asked, but as she put her hands on the wall and shoved her ass back, he pressed against her slick hole and grunted as he easily popped inside. Normally he had to work more and more of his cock inside her, but as he entered her, she'd shoved back burying the entire shaft inside her. He pulled out and feeling her response slammed back in. This was not the usual tenderly making love, this was fucking. He'd never actually fucked Tracy before and he could tell the difference. This was raw, animalistic and he loved the guttural cries she was making and the sounds of his balls, his hips slapping against her pussy and ass.

Tracy bent over as far as she could, opening her legs wide wallowing in the incredible feelings of stimulation as his cock plunged into her cunt, his body slamming against her ass, hitting her clit. She reached back, moving his left hand from her ass to between her cheeks. "Yesssss," she grunted feeling his fat thumb press inside the anus. She replayed the end of the video he'd been watching. The girl had been happily riding that monster cock and the other guy had come behind her. She watched in fascination as that fat head easily opened her ass up and slid right in. 'Oh Christ!' she thought as everything started boiling inside.

Ted's thumb was buried inside his wife's ass as she screamed out she was cumming. He slammed hard into her over and over as she writhed against his cock and his plump digit.

Tracy's legs gave out as she came taking them both down to the shower floor. She pressed her face into the wet tile as Ted aggressively slammed into her cunt. "Fuck me, use me," she spat out. Her fingers found her pussy and rapidly frigged herself as she felt another orgasm coming on.

Ted had no idea the sweet demure Tracy could get so worked up and as she came another time he drove as deep as he could, hitting her cervix, and dumping his sperm inside her for the first time. He'd always worn a condom or pulled out before, but thinking he was injecting his potent cum inside her was doubly arousing. As he felt her tight pussy milking the last of his sperm he collapsed on her back. He had to rouse himself as the water splashing on his back started to cool.

Tracy sighed as the fat snake slid out of her, "Christ! That was a first. We might need a bigger water heater if this becomes a habit," she said as she quickly cleaned her leaking twat.

"I'm going to get one put in after we get back from Vegas," he grinned. He finished rinsing off and gout to dry off wondering how soon she'd let him fuck her ass. 'Wow! That sure would be a tight fit,' he thought.

***********************************************

"Great room, "Tracy said as she went to the window. "Your company is putting you up here?" she marveled. "I need to get a job there. My company would do No-Tell-Motel if they could," she chuckled.

"I know, and when I asked if you can join me for the week, they didn't blink an eye," he said as he came up to hug her, "I plan on being exhausted every day at the show," he cupped her breasts, "Shall we unpack and check out what's downstairs? Or would you like to pass out screaming in pleasure?"

"Oooohhhh, I like the sound of that. I saw a dealer downstairs who looked more than capable of making me scream...huge package," she sighed, "But let's unpack and shower. I always get stiff after a plane flight," she turned and stroked his pants, "Don't worry, we have all night to get a reason for them to change the sheets in the morning." She went over and picked up the folder they'd gotten when they checked in. "Wow, this is impressive," she said, "complimentary champagne, a free 30-minute massage, free dessert at Martinez downstairs," she read. She looked at her husband, "Nice! I get the dessert, the massage and we can split the champagne," she grinned.

After showering and getting dressed, Ted looked at his beautiful wife, "How about we hit the craps table and you can be my arm candy," he grinned.

"How about you sleep on the couch tonight?" she said as she slapped his arm, "I prefer blackjack and I don't want any distractions," she said. She picked up the coupon, "But I have another thought, I'll make use of this free massage while you make enough where we can retire in Maui."

***********************************************

The girl looked up, "Do you have...nevermind, you are one of the lucky ones who get the half-hour massage in their welcome packets," she said. Is this for the lady?" the girl asked looking at the couple, "Or we have couples massages if you're interested in that."

"No, just me," Tracy said, "This is a Godsend. I get so stiff after flying, you have no idea," she handed the coupon over. "I know it's short notice but I'd prefer a female...um, person."

"Therapist, Massage Therapist. All out therapists are board-certified...let me look. We are busy this afternoon," she punched in the number on the coupon, "Your name?" She sized up the woman...girl. She was married...25? 28? But looked 16. Great figure, in terrific shape...perfect.

"Tracy Wallace, room 8024 if that matters, and don't worry, anyone with really strong hands will be great," she smiled.

"Holy sh...!, Sorry," the girl grinned, "You hit the bonus." She looked happily at the couple as there was a loud dinging coming from her computer. "This is incredible! Every 10,000th customer gets a free upgrade to our deluxe treatment. That's a two-hour full-body treatment; a complimentary dinner for two at Mark's Steakhouse; a voucher for $500 in chips out on the floor and unlimited bar access anywhere in the casino for 24 hours...holy crap, you're a winner!" she stood up grinning. "Wow! This is the first time I've been on the desk when we had someone so lucky!"

Tracy put her hands to her face, "Seriously?" She turned to Ted, "Oh wow! Can I...I mean do we have time for a two-hour..." she looked at the girl, "what was it again?"

"Full body treatment. We have special herbs and spices we use that open up your pores, clear your lungs, and make you feel like you've just been reborn. Warm compresses, a patented stream infusion...I confess I've never tried it as even with my employee discount, I cannot afford it," she grinned. She looked at the happy couple, "I'd recommend coming back if you don't have time since the two-hour treatment involves lotions and ointments and you'll want to use the steam room and shower after the treatment. So, two and a half or three hours?" she finished.

"Can I?" Tracy asked, "I know you wanted to hit the tables a bit and explore the Strip since you'll be at the show all week, but..." she looked pleadingly at her husband.

"Go for it, I might have something to do in the meantime," he grinned thinking about the $500. He'd budgeting $100 on gambling for the entire week. "I'll be fine if you want the entire treatment now," he smiled.

The girl reached under her desk pulling out two towels and a white bathrobe, "Mrs. Wallace, you're in room 7...I confess I've never even been in there. There's a side changing room and wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Many women prefer to keep their bras and panties on for modesty's sake, but the best overall experience is to suspend modesty as all our Therapists are professionals. Congratulations again, and sir? Here's your voucher. Just go across, yes there. They'll not only give you the chips but a gold card good for 24 hours. I am so jealous!" she smiled. She picked up the phone, "June, we have a client for room 7. Yes, thanks," she put down the phone. "Mrs. Wallace..."

"Tracy, please don't call me Mrs. Wallace...it's so..."

The girl grinned, "I know. I've always hated that. Makes you sound old which you are obviously not. Anyhow, Tracy. Make sure you remove all jewelry and you can lock it in the safe, but your wedding rings are fine," she said. She picked up the phone again, "Kelly. Your 2 o'clock is here in room 7...yes, she is. I know...I will, thanks," she blushed as she hung up. "Tracy? This is June, she'll take care of our special client today...so jealous," she finished.

Ted's eyes swept down to June's legs wondering how he couldn't see her panties it was so short. As she turned he could see why as she had none on, her cute cheeks flashed as the material flared. He suddenly wanted the couple's massage but felt the voucher in his hand. Ted kissed his wife thinking about having a lot more to wager at the tables than he'd ever allowed himself and turned to go. He stopped to watch his beautiful wife head back when he saw him. Kelly Alexis. He choked and turned, a sudden urge to yell out to his wife, 'Stop!' but couldn't. The man was stepping out of a room, wearing a tight tee-shirt over baggy shorts.

Kelly Alexis hosted a massage site, not one of Ted's favorites, but when he wanted to see new girls he went there. He specialized in getting reluctant married women to loosen up and taped their barriers being broken down. He'd jerked off dozens of times to these unsuspecting women being slowly and methodically turned into raving sluts...and they were always married, always straying for the first time. He knew these were not established porn stars like that bus one always had, but innocent women being used. Then there was another factor he'd never noticed, Kelly could have been that actor's brother. He didn't know his name, but the actor who played Jamie in that time travel series.

"Sir? Are you alright?" the girl asked, "I have some water if you need it," she stood up looking concerned.

Ted shook his head," No...no, I'm fine. I was just thinking...about work. It's nothing," he said as he left, his stomach in knots, and headed to the cashier's booth.

***********************************************

Tracy never said a word about her Full Body Treatment other than to grin and swear she wished she were wealthy and could pamper herself like that every day. Perhaps Kelly struck out which wouldn't have surprised him. On the other hand, Ted had experienced good luck at the craps table and now had over a thousand in chips and his wife was happy, horny, and enthusiastic in bed. He asked her if the massage was professional and she nodded happily, "Very! I've never had such a thorough massage, left me drained but ironically with renewed energy for some time in bed with you," she'd said as she pulled him into the bedroom. By morning he'd been worn out, his balls aching having to reluctantly stagger off to the show, kissing his sleeping wife goodbye.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12