What Happens in Vegas 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire week had been fun, but exhausting. He'd initially been worried she'd be bored as he'd be occupied at the show but she found tons of things to go see and do. Every evening she told him all the things she found to do...she got to see the control center for the fountains; a tour of the newest casino being built; got to meet some of the famous showgirls and had lunch with them among other things, and every night she was more aggressive, more adventurous. She came up with various ways the suck his cock, lick his balls, even gave him his first rim-job. Then there was the anal. She came to bed the third night having pre-lubed and he finally got to enjoy the wonders of anal-sex.

By Friday he'd forgotten seeing Kelly Alexis and as he'd always assumed he shot his videos in Florida questioned whether it was him at all. What he did know was every year Tracy was getting gift certificates for massages.

***********************************************

A few months after they'd gotten back from Vegas, Ted had opened his browser to check out porn. It had been a while as there had been little need, but Tracy had to fly down to Miami for a convention so he was on his own. His balls still ached from the goodbye sex and considered taking a nap, but thought about that incredible blonde. Perhaps while he had been otherwise occupied there might be new videos with that incredible chick Gadriel Carver. Christ! She had the most perfect natural tits he'd ever seen. He had the thought that perhaps he'd get a massage and there would be Gaddy wearing a super short robe. He was stroking his cock thinking about massage so he searched massage videos.

"God, that Rita chick has the best tits," he moaned, his eyes glued to the screen. He surfed through and saw Kelly's newest. He wasn't a huge fan as it seemed degrading to the women, but in a way seeing their resistance being broken down was a turn-on. The girl was perfect, really large tits, and kept batting his hands away. He wished he could see the entire video as they cut to her allowing her massive tits to be massaged. He felt himself getting close and had another thought. He closed that video then searched on slender blonde massage under Kelly's videos. His balls were aching for release, but he thought it would be a rush to find a girl who looked like Tracy and imagine...

'There! That looks just like her,' he thought as the blonde undressed in the changing room. His stomach soured instantly as he recognized the tee-shirt and shorts. He paused it, his cock deflating as he wondered how far she went. She had to let him fuck her, otherwise, why would the title be Young Blonde Takes First Real Cock? He hit play, no longer stroking.

Tracy admired her naked body in the mirror, then put on the short robe. Kelly greeted her asking if she'd like to be covered with towels. It cut to the tall man with huge hands professionally working her back muscles and her legs. Then he went to pull the towel off her ass, Tracy reaching for it quickly. He could hear her plea to leave it on which he did, but his hands when higher between her legs under the towel. It cut to Tracy's legs being spread apart, Kelly rubbing just below her pussy. 'Did Tracy open her legs or did Kelly pull them apart?' he wondered as it jumped ahead.

"Oh fuck it!" he spat. He grabbed his credit card and clicked on the link. After registering he searched and found the full video. He wanted to watch every second but found he needed to see what happened and had his answer. Tracy had brushed his hands away a half dozen times as he moved under her towel but finally relented as his hands worked their way up her inner thighs again. Then when he pulled a leg towards him, she loudly sighed as his hands found her pussy. Another camera focused on her open crotch and he'd seen her in that state before...the state where she's begging him to fuck her. Her lips were swollen and flared open invitingly. She sucked in a huge breath as a fat finger probed up and down her wet slit, her legs opening more.

It sounded like she was disappointed when he moved up to the shoulders and neck. She couldn't see as her face was in that hole thing, but he was not wearing underwear under the loose shorts and a huge tent was sticking out above her head as he rubbed her muscles. Then she felt it as his cock pressed against the back of her head. She looked up and gasped as the hard rod poked her in the face. She put her head back into that hole.

Kelly grinned at the camera and told Tracy to roll over so he could do her breasts. Her resistance was gone and Ted felt slight disappointment that Tracy didn't put up more of a fight as so many others had. She lay there, the towel over her hips still in place as those huge hands stroked her tits. She groaned loudly when he focused on her nipples, making no move to stop him. Ted could see Tracy's hips humping the air as her face flushed in excitement. He knew what she was feeling having often made her ready and eager to fuck by pinching or sucking on those pink tips.

Kelly looked down at the woman's face, eyes closed, mouth open and again grinned at the camera as he quietly sild off his shorts letting his famous nine-inch cock spring free.

Tracy groaned loudly as Kelly stepped to the side, still massaging those tits and pulling on her nipples but then he leaned forward letting his hard cock brush across her parted lips. At first, she did nothing, not close her mouth nor open it wider, but acting like it wasn't there. Then Ted saw it...saw the pink tongue come out tasting the fleshy shaft as it slid across her mouth. She made no move as Kelly pulled off the towel and slid his hand over her mound. This time she was the one to open her legs as she turned on her side.

Ted's cock was now rock-hard. Tracy never looked so slutty. The camera angle showed her from behind. An arm was reaching around to grip the man's ass, her legs were wide open and he could see the large hand stroking her cunt. He couldn't tell, but it looked like she was deep-throating the monster snake and her ass muscles were flexing as she humped against his hand. It occurred to Ted that Kelly's middle finger was almost as long as Ted's cock. Then he saw it happen, she stopped sucking and her ass flexed rapidly against his hand as she came. He could hear her muffled cries as she grunted on his cock. Kelly looked at the camera and winked, still stroking the blonde's cunt.

Tracy started to suck the man's cock again and looked upset when he pulled away. He pushed her onto her back, holding his slick finger in front of her mouth which she eagerly cleaned off. Watching this, Ted suddenly erupted and collapsed back in his chair.

Ted crawled into bed with his laptop. He'd been putting it off, not wanting to see Tracy with another man's cock in her pussy, but the curiosity was too much. He opened the browser and restarted the video.

Tracy popped the finger out of her mouth and stroked it as if sizing it up. She looked at Kelly and grinned, "Bigger than many of my boyfriends," she said. She reached out and stroked his cock, "definitely bigger than any of my boyfriends," she said before pulling it into her mouth.

"Bigger than your husband's?" Kelly asked. As she nodded he grinned into the camera, "Are you ready to feel a real man fill you up?" he asked.

Kelly shook her head, "No, I can't but I will suck you off," she said.

"Ok, this is your treatment and whatever makes you happy, but let's do it this way," he said as he stepped back.

Ted watched as Kelly lay on his back and Tracy climbed on...her legs on either side of his head and his cock back in her mouth. The camera switched to the man's face between her legs as his obscenely long tongue bathed the dripping girl's twat. It was obvious he was doing it right as she humped against his mouth. Then the camera switched to the other side and Ted was amazed to see Tracy's lips buried against the man's shaved crotch. She expertly pulled to the tip, licked the head, then plunged back down without any gagging or apparent discomfort.

Kelly looked like he was getting close and tried to get the girl to stop but Tracy looked determined. He cried out he was cumming and humped against her mouth as he came. Ted watched Tracy's throat as she swallowed every drop and the man's balls flex with each spurt. It occurred to him that he'd watched dozens of videos with Kelly and never once had he cum in one of the girl's mouths. Looking at the man as he collapsed back, it looked like this was a first for him also.

Kelly rolled the girl off him and he laid her on her back, his face again between her legs. His hands reached up and pulled on her nipples as he buried his tongue inside her. Ted had to give the man credit. He may have just blown his load, but his cock was still fairly hard and he lost none of his enthusiasm for pleasuring Tracy.

Ted realized he'd been stroking his cock again as he watched his wife, her legs spread as wide as he'd ever seen humping against the man's mouth. He wanted to tell Kelly she loves a finger up her ass, but with both hands on her tits, he was occupied pleasuring her.

Tracy gasped out she was going to cum and Ted knew what she was going to say and felt slightly ill hearing it, "Fuck me, fuck me with that huge cock. I want to cum on your fucking cock," she spat out.

Kelly climbed up, stroking his cock, and crawled between her legs. As he lined up he asked, "should I put on a..."

Tracy grabbed his ass and pulled him inside her, "Ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkk! Oh fuck, you feel so good," she gasped.

Kelly grinned again, "So I guess bareback. I hope you are ready to get your cunt flooded with my cum," he said as he picked up the pace.

Tracy cooed, "Oooohhh, bareback, I like that. Tell me how potent your sperm is," she hissed, "I'm not on the pill."

"I'm fucking your married cunt bareback and I'm not pulling out. Nothing on Earth can make me pull out now," he hissed, "if I knock you up it will be just another married woman with my baby, I have so many I've lost count," he panted.

Tracy reached up and pulled his face to hers, kissing him as she wrapped her long legs around his ass. They were fucking so fast it was almost a blur and she was cumming over and over. The camera switched to between their legs and Ted saw copious fluids leaking out as the fattest cock he's ever seen pistoned into his wife's cunt. Then he saw the man's balls contract and his cock plunge in deep as spasm after spasm of his potent seed emptied into Tracy's womb.

Ted stroked his cock as he watched the man pull out, his cream flowing out onto the table. "Oh fuck!" he spat feeling his release coming as he imagined how Kelly must have felt inside her tight pussy.

Ted finally watched the remainder of the video after resting and having dinner. He knew it had to happen and they'd fucked another time. There was no longer any pretense of being massaged, but Tracy telling Kelly, "We have 45 minutes. I hope that's not it for the full-body treatment," and then sucking on the man's cock to get him hard again. The man was hard in no time and took her from behind, her on top, reversed on top, bent over the table and on their sides, a great view of Tracy's ass flexing on the man's cock as he again emptied his balls inside her cunt.

Ted didn't know what to make of this. She'd never said a word, he never had an inkling she'd been fucked. He looked at the link to the video and saw the name at the bottom, Tracy Luxxx. She has a name? He clicked on her name and came across another video. It was titled, "She couldn't stay away." This time Tracy lay down and June came in. She'd never once mentioned she'd even experimented with another woman, but her pussy-eating skills were on a par with her cock-sucking skills. He stroked his cock as June lined-up the strap-on taking his wife from behind. Tracy was crying out, "Fuck, me, fuck me," over and over, her face buried against the table, her ass thrust up in the air. June reached over, grabbed a bottle of oil, squirted it into Tracy's ass then pulled out of her cunt and pressed against her ass. Tracy's scream did not sound like she was in pain, but the opposite. He tried to hold back as the cute girl drove the plastic cock into her rectum, but it was no use.

He cleaned up wondering what inspired her to do it the second time and who named her and why? He then had a thought. He opened one of the bigger free porn sites and searched Tracy Luxx and gasped. "Search Results: 22 videos," it said.

He felt sick as he clicked and saw the previews, all with his wife in different situations. Anal, group sex, cheating wife, DP...when did she find time? he wondered. Then he saw her getting fucked in a control room...the one for the fountains? He scanned other videos and found her being taken by construction workers...six of them. He was shocked to see another where she was servicing showgirls and being serviced by them. He recalled her relating how fun it was having access to these places.

Tracy called every night sounding cheerful and happy. He wanted to ask, wanted to find out how she...when she...but all he could do was say he missed her. She told him she missed him too and encouraged him to relieve himself looking at big titted women getting their cunts pounded or perhaps women getting massages. At least a half-dozen times he wanted to call her Tracy Luxx but decided to confront her when she returned from her business trip.

Ted hung up feeling depressed, but horny. He'd found he was no longer interested in the big-breasted babe videos, but spent more time viewing Tracy Luxx. He had to admit she was terrific, sexy, and always enthusiastic. He opened the browser and searched Tracy Luxx and sat back seeing 31 videos! He looked and saw some new ones. Tracy at the beach; Tracy Luxx fishing; Another with Tracy looking like a schoolgirl bringing drinks and snacks to her 'father' and his friends around a pool with palm trees. What was this trip she was on?

***********************************************

Tracy rolled her bag in, clutching the fat envelope wondering how Ted would take it. He looked tentative as he stood up to greet her. "Ted, I missed you so much, this was the longest we've been apart," she hugged him and looked at him, "You look upset or worried, but I brought you a present," she grinned. She held out the packet. "Open it!"

Ted took the envelope studying his wife's face. She looked just the same, but images of her face contorted in orgasmic pleasure from her videos quickly overlaid her face as she studied his reaction. He started to say something, started to accuse but opened it. He gasped and looked at his wife then back at the fat pile of $1,000 bills. Then he looked at the thumb drive, "Is this...?"

"The entire collection of shoots and all the money from them," she grinned, "$35,000 and hours of video," she smiled.

"Tracy, I saw...I came across..." he sputtered.

"I was sure you would," she said, "I told you to surf your porn while I was gone. I made these for you," she said happily, "And I figured we'd take that trip to the south Pacific with my earnings." She hugged her husband. Come on, I haven't watched any of them, I mean, I was there, but I'd like to check out the lighting and how I looked," she said as she pulled her husband into the living room. "I had a friend put all these on one thumb drive - it had to be a full Terabyte to hold all 41 of them," she grinned.

"41? But you slept with 41 men?" he sputtered. He flopped down on the couch, his head spinning as he watched his beautiful wife go over to plug in the USB.

"Don't be silly, there were over 60 men and a dozen women, I didn't enjoy those as much... a lot of licking, but I did like the cocks. There were a lot of cocks. I should probably watch all these and make a tally," she said as she sat down next to her husband. She turned on the TV and switched to the device, "I can skip any you've seen, but I'd like to see them all eventually," she said. She looked at her husband, "You seem upset. Oh, I had no idea he had cameras in there," she sighed.

Ted looked at the screen showing Tracy admiring her nude body. "You cheated...I mean, you slept with 50 men..."

Tracy looked in shock at her husband, "But you said...you said porn is not cheating," she pointed to the screen. "I didn't sleep with anyone unless there was a camera. You said even the actors are just doing their jobs so it wasn't cheating," she said. She picked up the remote, "Hang on. I'd like to go to when I first saw that thing. Have you seen this? He was fucking huge! I can still feel him stretching me out."

Ted felt his head spinning, 'my shy, conservative wife did all this? Happily let herself get fucked by 6 dozen people?' he thought.

"Do you know how many times I was checked for STDs?" Tracy asked, "Dozens! I had no idea they were so careful but no one gets close to anyone else unless they're clear. Oh, and I got on the pill," she said. "Can we go to the one...let me see, I think it's called "The Catch of the Day," she said as she picked up the remote. She hit play, "These guys wanted to pay me to go on their fishing charter so they could fuck me, but my agent refused unless they filmed it. That never occurred to me. If I'd fucked those guys for money, it prostitution but turn on the cameras, it's art," she said happily. "I love these loopholes."


12