What Happens on Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my mouth off him and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft, my fingers barely meeting. God, this was certainly the biggest cock I had ever had my hands on! He looked at me and laughed "I'm bigger than Anil aren't I? Your friend Kate was nervous at first, she thought it would hurt her, but she loved it once I got it into her tight little cunt. You are going to love it too Emma, I know you are. Now turn around and kneel on the edge of the bed." I did as I was told and quickly felt his fingers slip inside me, stretching me, spreading the lips of my pussy wide before he pulled them out to be replaced by something bigger and harder as the knob of his huge cock forced its way inside me.

It felt massive and I could well understand how it must have been for Kate to take this monster, at least being fucked by Anil meant I was thoroughly lubricated and stretched but it was still an effort to get it all inside me. I was bent all the way forward, my head on the bed, gasping, as he finally got it all the way up me and I felt his thighs on mine.

He didn't waste any time on niceties, he just started fucking me hard. His hands gripped my hips and he drove that huge cock in and out of me remorselessly. At first I was just braced against the bed, hands twisted into the covers, trying to hold myself in position but as I got used to his size I began to push back against him, feeling my pussy pulsing and throbbing, an orgasm building and then quickly peaking. He slowed as I got my breath back but then resumed his piston like strokes, if anything now going faster. God it was amazing! I had had what I would have said was great sex before, but I had never felt so thoroughly, totally fucked, his big knob was almost turning me inside out, I felt totally stretched, filled beyond anything I had felt previously. Bent almost double, tits swinging wildly I felt like he was just using me, using my pussy, it could have been me or any girl in that position, his cock just wanted something to fuck, something to spunk in. Do you know what? I really didn't mind; I just didn't want him to ever stop!

However, even Ahmed was human and eventually after about ten minutes his fucking got even faster and with a snarl he tensed and released what felt like a torrent of boiling spunk inside me leaving me feeling like I had just had the fucking against which I would measure all fucks. He pulled out and pushed me onto my back. His hands went to my tits, feeling their size and weight before his mouth sucked each hard nipple in turn. He then kissed me, softly, just his lips on mine before looking me in the eye and giving me that smile. "Well Emma," He said. "Did you like my game?"

I could only nod in agreement before he said that we had better be going. I quickly used the toilet, dabbing the thick spunk from my tender and ravaged looking pussy, before getting back into my bikini. He told me to leave the room card and I was soon walking back to our room with a satisfied looking Kate. Nothing was said until we were safely inside then we both started talking at once. It was clear that she had enjoyed it as much as I had, both of us agreeing that Ahmed had the biggest cock we had ever had and was also the best fuck. The other thing we were agreed on was that whatever he suggested for tomorrow we would do without hesitation - cock like that might never come around again!

The guys from the stag party were going home the following day so dinner was even more booze fuelled than usual. Back in the bar they almost wore out the barman ordering cocktails and before long everyone was very merry, and it was getting louder and more innuendo filled by the hour. Our mothers were more than happy to play their part and were slow to push away wandering hands. I watched my mother going out to the lady's toilet and saw one of the guys follow her. I gave them a moment and then followed, finding them further down the corridor locked in a passionate embrace, his hands up her skirt mauling her arse. I don't think they even noticed as I walked past them! They returned after a while and Kate and I waited for the next move.

It wasn't long coming as Sarah went out to the pool area with one of the others as he wanted to smoke. No one noticed us slipping away and out of the other door. We quietly skirted the pool and heard a male voice saying, "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh god Sarah, you are so good." Peeking around the corner of the toilet block we could see Sarah on her knees, enthusiastically sucking the guys cock as he held her head in his hands, his hips moving as he fucked her mouth. They were totally oblivious to our presence and we watched as he came to his climax. He tried to pull out as he came but she grabbed hold of his shaft and kept her mouth over him as she wanked his spunk into her mouth. Hands over our mouths to supress our giggles we slipped back into the bar.

They came back shortly later as if nothing had happened, although I did notice Carol giving her a look that said, 'Did you?' to which she gave a slight nod. Who would have thought our mothers would have behaved like that? If they were to question our behaviour, then we could soon point out where it came from!

As it was getting later and louder Kate and I made our excuses and left. All the hesitancy of earlier in the week was now gone and in no-time we were naked in each other's arms. Eager to both give and receive pleasure we were soon locked into the classic '69' position, trying hard to concentrate on licking the pussy before us while conscious of the tongue in our own. It was a fantastic feeling to be entwined with my best friend in the warm evening sharing orgasm after orgasm as we rolled around the bed. After Kate had finally worked three fingers deep inside me and had licked my clit until I almost passed out, she straddled my face and held her pussy wide open for me to lick and probe with my eager tongue, the juice that flowed out of her as she came almost drowning me. By the time we drifted off into a deep, utterly satisfied, sleep the room next door sounded like it was hosting a full-scale orgy - perhaps it was, but it's not the kind of thing you ask your mum over breakfast is it?

Not that they turned up for breakfast. Kate and I were already by the pool, determined to make the most of our last day when then finally surfaced. The both looked shattered and were complaining of hangovers. They retreated into the shade and Ahmed took to looking after them with water and juice in his usual efficient manner. It was after lunch when he eventually came over to talk to us. At first, I thought that he'd decided that once was enough, but Kate pointed out that as we were leaving tomorrow it was unlikely that he would pass up one more chance to have sex with some young English girls. She was right of course. He sat down in front of us and we rewarded him with some cheeky flashing of our boobs.

He was licking his lips and I could see the bulge in his trousers growing. Leaning forward he put down a single room card. "I'm sorry girls." He said. "Its difficult today and I can only find one room. It's a double room with twin beds. Will you still meet us there at 1630? It's room 601 where you first went with the German boy." We looked at each other. If I had been asked would I have sex with someone while Kate did the same in the next bed at the start of the week I would have refused. However, things had moved on and with a quick glance at each other we quickly nodded vigorously. I started to ask if he would be there and he shook his head. "I hope so, but I might be a little late. Don't worry, my friends will look after you." Although that was disappointing, we agreed that Anil had been nice so there was no reason not to go along with it and hope that Ahmed would join us before we had to go and get changed.

Like clockwork our mothers disappeared to their rooms at 16:00. At 1620 we casually wandered to the lifts. From the ground floor to the 6th floor we enjoyed a long passionate snog and by the time I touched the card to the door and pushed down the handle I didn't care who was in the room as long as they had a cock!

We had the shock of our lives though when we stepped inside to find not just Anil but Anil and three other guys waiting, stripped down to their boxers and obviously expecting to fuck us! They were just sitting on one of the beds looking at us with grins on their faces. Anil came towards us and closed the lock on the door. He took one of our hands in his and lead us into the room, so we were standing in front of the others. I recognised one as the overworked cocktail barman from the previous night and the other two I had seen around during the week.

Anil put his hands around our shoulders and looked at us each in turn. "Now girls" he said. "You know the rules of this game. Once you are in here you have to do as you are told." He took a step forward and sat on the bed with the other before saying. "Emma, take Kate's top off for her please." We looked at each other and both thought the same. It was now or never. If I did as he told me then that was it, we would be agreeing to sex with these men. If we turned and ran to the door, I doubt they would try and stop us. It was as if time stood still for a moment and then with unspoken agreement Kate turned her back towards me and my hands reached for the strap of her bikini. In an instant she was topless and the looks on the faces of the faces of the men was now one of pure lust. Kate didn't wait to be told and reached around and my tits were quickly on display.

There was a collective rubbing of hands before Anil instructed us to take off our bottoms. I started to just push mine down, but I noticed Kate giving her hips a suggestive wiggle as she did so and we both turned it into as sexy as trip as possible, out tits jiggling and swaying as we pushed our bottoms down and off, our hands initially hiding our pubic area before pulling our thighs wider to show everyone what we had between our legs. It was both the sluttiest and most exciting thing I had ever done!

Once naked we were attacked by an eight handed octopus! We were quickly on the beds, on our backs with hands and mouths all over us. Although they were single beds the guys quickly pushed them together and we were side by side with the guys all feeling us at once, one sucking one of my nipples as he fingered Kates pussy, one kissing me as he squeezed one of her tits. It sounds terrible in one way, but it was actually really exciting to be in the centre of it as eight hands and four mouths were all over us. If one excited guy feels good then I can assure you that four is just fabulous, if they were a little rough then that was only to be expected and, if I'm honest, only added to the excitement. The guys soon had their cocks out and one held my head and fed his into my mouth while another spread my legs and started licking my dripping pussy. I could see that they had turned Kate onto her knees, and she was busy alternately sucking and wanking two cocks while the guy I was sucking was fingering her pussy. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and got behind Kate before with a groan he slid his cock inside her.

That was the cue for the one that had been licking me to slide his body all the way up, spread my legs wide and thrust his hard cock deep inside me. He wasn't particularly big, but he felt mega hard and was soon knocking the breath from me as he hammered away. I looked over and Kate was enjoying a slower fuck as the guy that was doing her doggy gave her the chance to suck the other two cocks. I had never seen anyone having sex apart from in a film and it was strange but very exciting to see her being spit roasted like this. 10 years ago, we were playing mommies and daddies, now we were playing at being porn stars!

It was the cocktail waiter that was fucking me, and his hard pounding was having the desired effect for both of us. He rocked his hips back a little further so that his cock was brushing against my clit with every thrust and grabbed hold of my tits as he reached the last frantic thrusts. He slammed his cock like a piledriver into me as he started to cum and that was enough to put me over the edge and we came together, him pulling out and wanking streams of spunk over my belly and tits leaving me in a sweaty sticky mess. I didn't have long to get my breath back though because the one that was fucking Kate pushed the cocktail waiter off me and pulled out of Kate before entering me. If he had been slow and measured with Kate, he was now wanting to cum and started banging my little pussy for all he was worth.

The fourth pulled his cock from Kate's mouth and got in place behind her, fucking her as he watched Anil grab hold of her head and start fucking her mouth. The one inside me was taking no prisoners and I could feel his long cock grow and twitch before he stiffened and shot his load inside me. The fourth one was watching, and I half expected him to pull out of Kate and cum in me like the other two had. Instead he carried on fucking my best friend before with an exclamation in Egyptian his thighs quivered and spunked deep in her. Anil was holding her head tight and it didn't take long before he too was muttering and quivering, and spunk and saliva was dripping from her mouth.

She alone of us had not cum but she had clearly enjoyed the fucking and sucking because as soon as Anil let her go, she rolled on her back and her hands were between her legs. We all watched as with a few deft rubs of her fingers on her clit she gasped and moaned through her orgasm. There was a momentary pause as we got our breath back.

If I thought that we had satisfied the men I was very much mistaken as for the next hour we were passed back and forth, each man wanting to do everything to each girl. I had my tits fucked, I sucked them, I wanked them, they made me ride them and fucked me on my back, on my side, doggy...and I watched, when I could, as Kate got exactly the same treatment. There was, of course, one other hole that interested the men, but I made it clear that anal was not on the menu. I knew about it and was curious, but I thought that if I was going to start then being at the mercy of four horny strangers was probably not the right time. Even then though I did allow some minor incursion and from some gentle tickling at the start I progressed to a thick finger up my bum as my pussy was licked - and I liked it! Eventually we were on our backs, side by side as the last two finished inside us. I reached over and held Kate's hand as their frenzied fucking came to an end, happy to have shared the experience with her.

The men got off us and we just lay there, pretty exhausted if truth be told, exhausted but satisfied. Kate looked a wreck, red raw nipples, hair all over the place, sweat running down her brow. I lifted my head and could see the spunk matted in her light brown pubes, the engorged lips of her pussy red and hanging open. I guess I must have looked the same, which is how Ahmed found us when he came through the door as the others were getting dressed to leave.

"Sorry I'm late." He said "I just could not get away. Looks like you have had a good time though!" As he was saying this, he was kicking off his shoes and pulling off his shirt. Clearly, he was expecting to fuck one or both of us and I suppose, lying there naked and spunk streaked, there was not a lot of point in arguing. By the time he was naked and his monster cock was swelling to half-mast I'd forgotten that I'd just had sex with four men, my pussy was twitching and throbbing with anticipation and I could see that Kate, who was gently running her fingers up and down her slit, was thinking the same as me. Not to be outdone I started to do the same and Ahmed joined in, wanking that huge black rod to full size. He turned and told the others to get back to work before looking at us.

"So, who's first?" He said with a grin. "I'll only have time to cum once so I'm going to start in one of you and finish in the other."

Kate's hand was moving pretty quickly now, and her breath was coming in short bursts. "Me." She gasped "Put it in me now. Please, I want it now." Ahmed smiled and got between her quivering thighs, spreading them obscenely wide as she continued to rub her clit before pushing his big knob against her pussy. The size of his knob all but obscured her young pussy before he found a way in and started to push firmly up, her pussy lips spreading wide to accommodate his thick shaft. She came when he was about half-way in and again after he had been fucking her for fully five minutes, her left leg by now over his shoulder and her right leg spread wide, giving me a perfect view of that big cock fucking her young pussy.

I have never forgotten the fucking he gave her that afternoon, no porn I have ever seen was as exciting although my excitement was probably helped by knowing that I was next! I didn't have to wait that long. After she had come a third time, he gently lowered her legs and pulled out. He told me to get on my knees on the edge of the bed and he stood behind me, pressing his cock against my cunt.

I say 'cunt' because at that moment all the little girl niceties had left me. All the words we used for my vagina when we were little - tinkle, flower, front-bottom - and then more recently 'pussy' seemed meaningless. I wanted that big cock in my cunt, I wanted him to fuck my cunt until I passed out from pleasure. I had just been fucked by four men and I wanted the fifth in my cunt. I wasn't a little girl anymore.

I leaned forward, pushing my cunt against his cock as he inched up me. Although I'd not long been fucked ragged I still felt that I was being split in two. God, it was wonderful!! He quickly built up to a nice steady pace, hands gripping my hips and administering the occasional slap. When he could hear my panting increasing in speed he reached down and grabbed hold of my tits, holding me up so I could use my fingers between my legs as I came. I looked up to see Kate sitting in front of me, legs spread wide as she caressed her gaping pussy - no, cunt. Ahmed let go of my tits and I slumped forward as he began to hammer into me at top speed. Kate inched forward and suddenly I was licking her as she held my head tight between her legs. Ahmed's cock was like a jackhammer now, I was sure he'd dislodged my kidneys it seemed to be going so deep and so hard. He laughed and started saying how he loved 'dirty little English bitches' before setting off what felt like a fire hose inside me.

To this day I'm not sure how we got back to our room without anyone saying anything to us, but we did and were soon sitting in the big shower under a stream of warm water, gently soaping each other as we washed away the evidence of the past two hours. Before long, our mothers were knocking on the door demanding that we come to dinner so we through on some clothes and were soon at the table. I think we both looked knackered, which was certainly how I felt. Now that the stag party had gone home it was much quieter, although as it was the last night for most of the guests, there was some entertainment on later in the form of a singer.

I recognised a couple of the men that had been in the room with us earlier waiting at the tables and could see that they were careful not to make any fuss of us. Ahmed, ever attentive, came over and said that he hoped that we had had a good holiday and started telling Carol and Sarah that the singer was his cousin and was very good, brought them a special cocktail and in general acted like the perfect host.

Kate and I watched a bit of the singer, but it wasn't for us, so we left them to it and went to bed. We were both tired so after a giggling kiss and cuddle as we swore to keep our adventures a secret with the solemn promise 'what happens on holiday stays on holiday' - not that anyone would believe us anyway! We were asleep by about 22:00 and it was another hot night, and although we had air con in the room, we had left the balcony door open instead. I guess our mothers must have done the same because around 01:00 I was woken by the sound of voices, male and female, from next door! I gently shook Kate awake and her wide-eyed look confirmed my suspicions - they were at it again!