What Happens on Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We crept closer to the door so we could hear better and easily recognised our mother's voices, the male ones were harder to make out though being lower and certainly Egyptian. Then it all became clear as Sarah, always the louder of the two exclaimed "Oh my god Carol, look at this! Look at the size of this cock! It's huge! I'm having him first, you can have him after!" Then there was a laugh I recognised and Ahmed, the Ahmed that had fucked us twice, clearly said "All you English ladies seem to like my cock. Don't worry, there is plenty for both of you!"

The angle of the open door was acting like a mirror and by moving slightly we caught a glimpse of what was going on inside. A naked Sarah was kneeling in front of Ahmed trying to get as much of his cock into her mouth as possible while my mom, Carol was already on top of what looked like the singer as she watched open mouthed. Of course, mirrors work both ways and if we could see them, they could see us. The mothers were preoccupied with sucking and riding cock, but Ahmed glanced up and saw us watching. He just gave us a dirty grin before grabbing Sarah by the hair and pulled her up before putting her in his favourite position, kneeling on the edge of the bed so he could fuck her standing up.

The noise she made as he worked his way into her must have been heard all over the hotel and we retreated to our bed to listen to Ahmed and his cousin give our mothers a night to remember. Of course, we didn't just listen, we gently teased, touched and licked each other to a final orgasm before sleep once more claimed us.

We were leaving after lunch so in the morning we had breakfast with our exhausted looking mothers, packed and sat in the shade by the pool. The mothers went off for some last minuet shopping as Kate and I enjoyed a cool drink. It wasn't long before Ahmed come over and sat by us. We exchanged glances before we all bust out into gales of laughter. There really wasn't anything to say, we all knew that he'd managed to fuck all four of us and I wondered how many women her had during the season, it must have been plenty given the ease with which we gave in to his charms.

We all stood for a goodbye hug and he started to say that he hoped we would come again next year. As I pressed my tits into his chest and wiggled my hips against his I felt that mighty cock beginning to swell and I knew that this had been the best holiday ever and that I wanted to do it again next year - this time for two weeks!