All Comments on 'What Happens on Vacation...?'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You sad pathetic WACC. You are not fit to be called 'male' just dress up in your whore wife's panties and go the whole way into being gay.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
I'd Like to Know

What's in the mind of a husband who is "curious of the cuckold" life. Seems to me you must feel somehow inadequate to satisfy your wife and want to free her to find satisfaction with someone else. What then? You take on the role of her procurer (pimp)? You become a spectator? What of the marriage afterward? Not me. Not ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Made the Mistake of Reading This

Should have known better. All your stories are the same. Willing cukold garbage. What a sad excuse for a man. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why read something you'll hate on principle?

This was well-written, with believable characters. If these people hate 'hall pass' stories, why read them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
idiot, sorry but really

what is erotic getting aids hepatities and a baby ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Some times a one time adventure becomes a long time fantasy to be enjoyed over and over again. The sour pickles who gave their dull comments should really read something else that does not involve the natural act between consenting adults. Why you are even at this site and make your boring comments is beyond me. Loved the story, we had a similar experience, it opened a whole new chapter. Believe me , tolerant people have way more fun in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How disgusting,

What kind of braindead man would allow his wife fuck two young boys? He better get used to being cuckolds now that he turned his wife into a slut. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap

crap

crap

crap

crap

castrated, loser crap

why be married, anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Obviously

Well, what is the old saying...'Have another drink of courage' or, in this case let you inhibitions loose.

What you wrote and no one mentioned, so far, was that Mary was getting her thrills with supposedly innocent contact with Alex and - what little you wrote, she was getting hot, hot and turned on by it.

When hubby teased her with consenting innuendo it didn't take but a moment to shyly ask -was he sure? Well, obviously, she had already decided and would have been looking for a way to make it happen but then good old hubby came through and she was off before any conversation to the contrary.

We find out she blew them first and then fucked them (excuse me - it was a combination of fucking and making love) and we now realize - she knew soberly, exactly what she was doing! Young guys - make them come quick and then they can stay up longer for the real thing. Some loyal wife we have here.

Actually, until now, I think she always had been loyal but once she got playing with Alex in the pool, got hubby to agree with her screwing him and then she tells Alex to send Anthony up - well, a new slut is born. Maybe not a slut but for sure a Hotwife and hubby will soon realize, even after her fucking her studs for a whole weekend, that occasionally after they're home again that she will feel the need and coincidentally have met someone who gives her sexy goosebumps and she will simply ask (tell) hubby - you don't mind do you...not a question.

Well - Out of the Closet!

Thanks for the story, at least you showed him to be just a stupidly foolish with his arousal and, of course, a bottle of courage to speed things along.

The future...hmmm Cuck, Swingers, Open Marriage - No marriage?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Unconvincing 'seduction!'

Mainest objection is that the early 'seduction' portion when they are playing volleyball does not ring true, for some reason! I also don't believe Sweetie sending Bull1 to ask for Bull2 and another drink from Hubby. Maybe for Bull2 to bring her up another drink!

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 11 years ago
Liked it

Well done, but the seduction of the wife could have lasted longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Anonymous-great story

If you call becoming a slut and a cuckold having fun, I guess you'd be right. Why didn't it surprise me that this was just another willing cuckold/slut story.That seems to be about 90% of the submissions lately. Fact is, what kind of woman doesn't protect herself against pregnancy and diseases? Maybe one that just became a slut. And what kind of husband brushes off a possible pregnancy with, "Oh, whatever happens we will deal with it." Maybe one that became a willing cuckold.

I usually don't respond to other readers, but the constant whining of some is getting old. Everybody has their own idea of erotica, so give it a break and let all voice their own opinion as they see fit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
yet another cucky writer

what happened to not being married to a slut on vacation.? so ever husband these days wants a slut.......hummm to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pathetic people

after 27 years of marriage the wife becomes a cum slut, fucks strangers and the cucky accepts. disgusting and inhuman

jeditomjeditomover 11 years ago
I liked it

Loving Wife Story, as defined by Literotica: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." So what does everybody get upset about? Go read Harry Potter!

Spicing things up, letting her have her fun, why not? You dudes need to relax!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
".......& more" Stories

@ jeditom look at "....& more" We like those stories where the extramarital fun are not only for the wife and the loverboy(s), but for the betrayed (unwilling cuckold) husbands as well.......In the revenge stories (these stories are part of "......& more" stories) the betrayed husbands have extramarital fun with excellent revenge/redistibution. If you feel iniciative to stand up cenzorship in the LW hub you should join voluntary for deleting the revenge (and consequence/reconcilation) stories among the 20000 stories. I wish good cenzor job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gee a bi sick self cuck

A good mind roto rooter is what you need little sick one.<P>

When a writer wimp likes his one and only to be fucked by others thats hardly erotic its just a sorry helpless self cuck into male humiliation and self disrespect.<P>

You need help writer before all is lost. If you don't care about yourself - don't respect yourself - who else should?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
3 STARS

What was lacking was some events in the past that lead to the events. Something that left a lasting trace, sparked a fantasy... Events are believable but characters are lacking something. Husband's inner world is described, the author could have expanded that part. Wife's character is underdeveloped, left as a draft. She was simply given to us through description of her actions. Having said all of this please note that i have read all your stories and commented on many. Your readership consists of two distinct crowds: those who hate you and those who like you. I belong to the latter. The former group includes a lot of regulars. Few other authors get so many negative comments. You must be on the right track when so many people hate your stories but can't wait to get more!

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Even at 45

Just another old folks story. That's not sexy so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Im thinkin she's gona get knocked up

If this continue's she will certainly be with child in the near future if they dont get her on some kind of protection soon

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Get the day after pill and

have the boys bring a girl for you to fuck while they are busy with Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

You made a comment that at 45 or 46 u still got hot looking at her in a swim suit. Well my wife is 66 and I can't keep my hands off her when she comes out in her suit. I can't wait to smother her in wet, hot kisses, grab her SEXY ASS and rub my hard cock against her hot pussy. Mmmmm.

As far as all of the negative comments, I get entirely turned on by thoughts of watching her having sex with another guy, while I fuck his wife or just watch them .. An d I'm still the man in her life. We're both very aggressive and are completely satisfied by each other. I will say, however, that no guy will ever fuck my wife without a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

What's laughable is that you read all those comments and then get upset because they don't agree with your idea of erotica. Go soak your head somewhere, because wimpy ass cuckolds are really detested by most readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: anonymouse-loved it

Another wimp ass cuckold who wants to deny others their opinion. You're one sick fuck to even think of this as erotica. Guys like you lack balls and have a mental problem. That's my opinion of you and this story.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
awesome story!

Loving Wives -

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

Could this be more clear? If you don't like the subject, skip it. This story rocked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First time, last time

When you get home, make sure the first thing you do is go to the bank, separate the money, cancel the credit cards, cancel the cell phone and see the attorney. Because there is no way this ends in anything but a divorce. Dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

Very hot. Nothing more fun than watching another man do your wife. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a bunch of fwits

I am a bull and I fuck wives of men like the ones complaining about your story. I have fucked 100's of them never met one I couldn't seduce so guys instead of pulling your dicks calling the author names check what your wives and girlfriends are doing. With weak pissant husbands like you they are probably cheating with every real man they meet

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-what a bunch of fwits

You are one funny mother fucker. Don't let it get to your head you moron.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
One wanna be cuckold complains

Then why in the hell is he on this site? Why does he read these tales of hot sex? I like the story a lot. Many couples use a mini vacation to get away from friends and family and just let go. Mostly the wife gets nailed by studs like me as hubby waits or watches. I don't care as long as I get to stretch his wife's tight married pussy and deposit my real man sperm deep in her body. I don't mind cuckold being in the room. He is a useful prop for her and me. Since I am bi, I have no hang up about having him suck my cock, clean my cock and her stretched pussy. These two young studs fucked a hot sexy MILF. Every young mans dream. The wife is turned on that two young fresh studs are turned on by and older married woman. Please write the next chapter. I am sure these two studs would love to DP her sexy MILF body. Maybe they have a couple more friends to join in for a gang bang. Tag team fucks and use her as their cum dump. And then hubby can get involved fluffing and cleaning. So many ideas for this story to lead too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"why in the hell is he on this site"

wanna be cuckolds have as much right as the bulls to read and comment, they just need to leave ridiculous comments intended for other wanna be cucks insisting htey hate the thousands of hot wife stories they read.

yeah....

rest of us see it and laugh our asses off at them, they continue the charade for the benefit of each other - everyone wins.

sexydad50sexydad50over 10 years ago
Very nicely done!

Hot wife sharing story. Husband started it and felt the excitement and the pain. Still in love and very sexy!

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
This is hot

I'm always encouraging my wife to do this, whether I get to watch or not. Just tell me all about it while I lick her freshly fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vacations are fun

My wife and I began playing on vacations since we were first married. It's been almost 20 years and we still manage to find one or two playmates every where we go. The last time she found a 17 year old boy who was with his family and not having fun. She sure changed that! On the last day of the trip, the boy showed up at our cabin with his father in tow. We were worried. But it turns out, he wanted to thank us for getting the kid to lighten up and have fun. Then my wife proceeded to make sure that both father and son had a very memorable ending to the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
World Full of Shit-heads

Title says it all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
envious

I wish I had the courage to get my wife to play on vacation. guess we'll just grow old together reading Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Just sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck Shit

What happens on vacation stays on vacation....that's the best you got? That apparently is just another way of saying Please make me a cuck! Yeah ...I want a wife just like her...Not!!

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
...did it make you horny"

You knew it was "cuck shit" before you read it...yet you read it anyway...were you spanking your monkey?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Our vacation

When on vacation she goes to the hot side. She will have her own fun dancing,flirting and grinding on men and women . But when it's time to go she goes with her husband,"me "!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife

My wife loves to be shard on our vacations. She will dress sexy with no bra and panties. Loves wearing tank tops that show her big brown nipples ( 2inch round). At restraint's she show's her cunt to men at other tables spreading her legs. If she can she sunbathes topless. She's had as many as 4 men in our hotel room fucking and sucking there dicks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldn't finish....

Just another cuckie story about an insecure man who only comes out of his cuckie closet when he is pissed! Not my cup of tea or anything else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! The story is my cup of tea. Mary is a KEEPER.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

Quote:

Mary had never been unfaithful, so I had obviously never witnessed what I just did. In a concerned tone, Mary asked. "Are you mad?" I was in shock and also still full of alcohol, but not mad. "Come here." She begged.

End of quote.

Let me reiterate that Mary is a KEEPER. She thoroghly enjoyed the adventure she and her husband had with the 2 younger guys.

The last paragraph of the story is PRICELESS.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustalmost 4 years ago
Good story

It’s fiction you stupid annons. Really it’s just perfect that as a annon you can admit these stories aren’t for you and you can’t be blocked from reading them. If I was a author I wouldn’t allow your comments at all. I don’t like every story like this but I don’t blame the writers. You dumb asses need to stop reading loving wife stories. Why are you here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story... keep them cumming :)

Great tale. Became very aroused imagining the same for my wife and I! Thanks for the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A caring husband

It is a sign of true love when a husband encourages his wife to take lovers. Too many men are insecure which causes them to be jealous when their wives are attracted to other men. Sharing her adds so much more pleasure for both partners and strengthens a marriage

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE STORY BUT...

Enjoyable reading...I am totally ok with the sharing...but absolutely NOT ok with hubby not being present and NOT ok with no condom..pregnancy and disease take the fun out of the whole situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IFAFILHG

Noone gives a shit what you are and aren't ok with mate, you didn't write it. Take your christian biblethumping and fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for your great story. Ignore the morons who boldly share their opinions anonymously. They add nothing to Literotica, you add something. Thanks!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

W-T-F....both of these are stupid dumb asses...him for sending wife off alone and not being there to watch.. protect.. and enjoy this erotic pleasure together with her....her for letting them cum inside of her.... I'm all ok with wife sharing..including interracial.. but do it right or not at all...husband stays with the wife ..enjoy it together..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story! Love the emotional battle and internal struggle between arousal, jealousy, hurt & love. For those who are disgusted, I have to wonder why y’all read the whole story. Perhaps you couldn’t stop yourselves…. I wonder why? Those who protest too much ….

Keep the stories coming!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing more than another cuckold piece of shit for the LW vermin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

boneham21boneham21about 2 years ago

HATE the stories where the husband is the poorest excuse for a man.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it, especially the risk of her getting pregnant. Maybe a second chapter should be in

order but this time she's caught. So will it be a white or mixed child.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Divine! Sexy. Will read it to my wife. I bet she’ll get very wet. Cheers.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Not for everyone - but, HOT, AF to me!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was very very well recrived by the users.

Currwnt rating for this story is 4.4 but I gave you a 5- [4.65 = 93% (☆☆☆☆☆-)]!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This couple are blessed to have found the courage to open up their marriage and allow the wife to have young lovers. I love to reclaim my own wife’s pussy when she is full of a lovers cum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just plain stupid. I’m supposed to buy she’s never fucked around on the husband before? I’m a big believer in giving someone enough rope to hang themselves. Sure the husband didn’t have to say a word because his wife was already heading down a path of no return. If it was that easy for her to go there then there are much bigger problems. Dump her ass immediately

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Thats what holidays and short breaks are for we love it. We have swapped done some swinging and i love watching Georgina naked spreading her legs for another guys erect penis. Watching it find the entrance to her vagina and dissapearing inside her is such a turn on for me and pleasure for her. We love nudist beaches on holidays and seeing endowed men and her encouraging and flirting is hot to watch. It is no difference to her what age a guy is she has sex with any she finds sexually attracted to and seeing her fondle a guys penis or nuts on a beach is a sure sign she wants him to mount her. Why change what we both enjoy and when we are older i hope she will enjoy the stamina of guys as are in this story and have to initially suck them off to have them last during penetrative sex. PaulUK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous