What I Became

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared down in horror, still climaxing as he gazed straight up at me, not even fighting back. The gooey network of red strands wormed their way along his chest, expanding rapidly until his arms and torso were completely entangled. My heart began to thump even quicker in my chest as panic set in, but I was pacified into inaction by the powerful sensations radiating through my limbs, more enjoyable than anything I had ever experienced.

Finally I laid across him and submitted to my needs, rocking my hips gently, feeling slimy hairlike threads coil around his shaft as they extended from my vagina. I clasped hands with him and entwined my legs with his, kissing him. I salivated profusely as I licked the insides of his mouth, feeling him twitch occasionally, his erection still throbbing inside of me.

It wasn't until I noticed the pink goo coming off of his body that I realized he was being devoured. Nevertheless I embraced him for a while, getting melted Brad all over my tits and inner thighs. After a few minutes he started getting progressively thinner like a mummy weathering the centuries. The web progressed up his neck eventually covering his face. I sat up and watched his body disintegrate between my legs, climaxing the entire time.

While I was staring down at the mass of squirming micro fibers, my chest heaving, my lips parted, I started feeling oddly replenished. Eventually only a few hunks of him remained scattered about the bed and my orgasm finally faded as they shrank slowly into nothing. I felt the hair-thin tendrils suck themselves abruptly into my cunt once more, and stared in disbelief at the damp, red-orange, patch fanning out beneath me in the shape of Brad.

I was, frightened, euphoric, and strangely energized. I looked at the clock and realized I'd been orgasming for over an hour.

"Fuck," I thought as it dawned on me. Brad was dead. Had I really done it though? "I came here wanting to fuck him not eat him. Still, I had plenty of time to stop myself and I didn't, I just laid there and enjoyed it." Then I thought about the woman I had been with the previous night.

"Oh god," I thought, finally willing myself to stand. I ran to the bathroom and showered, frantically scraping at my skin, my hands shaking, watching pink water swirl around the drain and run between my breasts. I turned off the water and stood, shivering in the bathroom, dripping wet, afraid to dry myself with one of Brad's towels even though my DNA was probably all over the room.

I disregarded my wet hair and pulled my dress on over my head, hustling out the door. I walked several blocks in the dark to catch the bus home, my head down, hoping no-one would recognize me. When I got into my apartment I slumped against a wall and remained motionless for a long time.

Eventually, curiosity overcame me and I spread my legs, pushing two fingers into myself, feeling around inside my vagina the way a doctor might do. Strangely it all felt the same. I touched my clit a little but it didn't even arouse me. Eating Brad had cured my insatiable lust.

I tore the piss stained sheets off my bed and laid down on the bare mattress, then stared at the ceiling for hours trying to fall asleep, terrified of what I was becoming. I called in sick the next morning after sleeping for just two hours. I sat up and turned on the television. I wasn't even tired.

I watched the news, expecting to see some story about a man found dissolved in his apartment. Instead there was only the usual, drugs, crime, conflicts overseas. Something about the normality of it calmed me, and I started thinking about what I should do next. I remained near my bed that whole day, either huddled under the covers, sitting in a fetal position in front of the TV, or pacing anxiously, occasionally getting a drink of water, but never hungry enough to eat.

When I noticed it was dark outside I opened my laptop, brought up the internet and started watching porn. I looked at the girls with one hand in my panties, studying the expressions on their faces while they were kissing or being eaten out. I had to wet my pussy with spit before I could even push a finger in, and my clit barely got hard at all despite watching some really good scenes. After several hours of masturbating fruitlessly I finally shut it off and went back to bed. Once again I barely slept, I wasn't tired. When the sun came up I called my work again.

"Still sick," I said, "... don't know what's wrong with me," I explained. Then, later that evening there was a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Danielle.

"Hey," she said when I opened it. I let her in even though all I had on was a T-shirt and some underwear. I don't have many guests in my little apartment and when I do we mostly just have sex. Needless to say I don't have a lot of furniture.

I invited her to sit on the bed while we chatted about work and the usual, and of course she asked the inevitable question.

"Are you going to be okay?" she said, sounding concerned, "I noticed you spending a lot of time in the bathroom the other day, it's no wonder you left early."

"I'll live," I answered, looking down at my hands.

"Soo, you're not ... you know," Dani asked, looking down at my stomach.

"No!" I said. "Are you kidding?"

"Yeah yeah I know, gay," she replied, laughing, "but, I mean ... you know, you don't ever get straight-curious?"

"Danielle ..." I began, still unprepared to talk about what had happened with Brad. I let out an exasperated sigh. "Can we talk about something else?" I said, not wanting to lie to her and unsure which lie I should even tell.

"Yeah," she said, reaching out and putting a hand on my shoulder, still looking concerned. I smiled weakly. Then her hand went to my cheek. She brushed my hair out of my face and looked into my eyes.

"I've got something else we can talk about," she said, caressing my ear with her thumb, "if you're feeling up for it." I stared at her, squinting my eyes and wondering if she was going to say what I thought she was going to say. "Have you met anyone, special, lately Kate?" she asked when I didn't respond.

Danielle was pretty. She normally dated men, but if I'd known she was bi I'd have been all over that weeks ago. I studied her as her fingers touched my scalp and moved down my neck. She had straight, dark brown hair with streaks of blonde that stopped right at her narrow shoulders. She wore peach colored lip stick and matching eye shadow.

Her hand moved down my arm while my gaze followed her slender neck to her well-rounded chest. I started to notice almost for the first time that under her gray, form-fitting, shirt she must have an impressive set of tits. I gazed at her thighs while she took both my hands in hers.

"Well?" she asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"No," I said. She retracted her hands slowly, looking disappointed. "No, I haven't met anyone," I clarified, reaching out to touch her wrist. She smiled cautiously and leaned closer. I think she was coming in for a hug, but I awkwardly tilted my head to one side expecting something different.

We both laughed, and then she kissed me. Even after two days of planning out what I would say and do to hide what I was becoming, I still had no plan that covered this situation. I felt my cunt moisten as Danielle got close, smearing her peach lipstick across my mouth as her tongue slid between my lips.

I clawed at the sheets anxiously while our mouths interlocked. She crawled into my lap, enfolding me in her arms, her chest heaving and her hot breaths warming my cheek as she exhaled. My nipples became painfully stiff under my shirt as her breasts pressed against me.

"Just tell me what to do Kate, I'm here for you," she said, leaning back to look at me, a little red in the face. Her gaze went down to our groins, almost touching. I just wanted to reach out, take Danielle by the ears and ride her lips until I came, but I was afraid. I didn't want her to end up as a bed-stain.

She pulled me against her again, thrusting her hips, grinding her pelvis against mine. She put a hand on my breast as she kissed me, sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body. Suddenly, unexpectedly, I was feeling the early tingles of an orgasm.

"Mhmm!" I squeaked, my surprised moan muffled by the press of her lips. I pushed her away blushing, reaching down to cover my pussy and clamping my legs shut as I fought off the feeling.

"I'm-I'm sorry," Danielle said, looking immediately ashamed.

I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted ... no, I needed someone to be close with, and Danielle was one of my only real friends. Suddenly my juices were seeping between my fingers and into the bed beneath me I was so wet.

"It's okay," I said, smiling. "Hey, why don't you lay back and take that shirt off," I suggested, biting my lower lip, ready to go down on her. She beamed and lifted the garment over her head as I sat between her knees. Her naughty grin widened as she unclasped her bra and let the straps fall over her shoulders.

"You gonna let me see you too?" she asked, her hands against her breasts, holding the garment in place. I smirked and then pulled my shirt off exposing my chest. She dropped her hands, revealing round, perfectly formed tits with pointy nipples and pale areolas. We groped each other mutually and I saw her smile widen as I played with her boobs.

"I'm having fun," she said, her face turning a little redder.

I laughed nervously, leaning forward and reaching for the waistband of her yoga pants. Danielle laid back as I helped her out of them, catching strong whiffs of her cunt as I pulled them down.

She spread her legs and I crawled up between them, gazing down at her pussy, the pink between her labia already glistening with her arousal. She was smooth except for a wispy patch of brown hairs in the shape of a heart above her vagina. I took a deep breath, inhaling the dank mixture of smells emanating from her crotch.

"Wow, Kate, you're really turning me on," she said breathily. I looked up at her, seeing her blush, goosebumps spreading across her stomach.

"I haven't even started," I told her. Danielle giggled nervously, and then her lips parted in a silent gasp as my mouth touched her labia. I tongued the opening of her pussy, gathering her bitter slime and then licking along the cleft of her sex.

"Ahhh," she moaned, gripping me by the wrists as I clung to her trembling thighs. I gazed up between her naked breasts and saw her expression warp as my tongue slid up the furrow of her womanhood and over her stiffened clitoris. Her back arched and her legs straightened, gradually pointing her feet into the air as I pleasured her.

"Ohh, ohhh ohhh," she sighed as I sucked her clit, feeling it throb between my lips, her goo coating the roof of my mouth. "Ohhh Kate, that feels so good!"

The sound of her voice, and the smells and taste of her pussy were already making my womanhood drool through the crotch of my underwear. I was thrusting my hips involuntarily, wanting desperately to touch myself and resisting the urge.

"At least I know I'm still a lesbian," I thought, smiling as my tongue slid between Danielle's minora, my whole mouth tasting like her vagina. I felt her knees wobble beside my ears and then her heels struck the bed. Her head lolled back and her grip on my wrists loosened.

"Dani?" I said, looking up from her lap and giggling. I kissed her clit and sucked on her wet labia, then moved downward, licking her opening and letting her arousal flow into my mouth as I pressed my whole face against her. Her breaths slowed as I clung to her pelvis, my nose poking between the warm wet folds of her sex as I listened for her sighs and heard nothing.

"Dani?" I said, lifting my head up. Something was wrong. I climbed up next to her and saw that she was staring blankly, a tired expression on her face.

"Dani, Dani!" I said, shaking her, hoping for any kind of response. I touched her face, turning her head so that she was facing me. She was limp. I looked at her breasts, seeing them rise and fall gently. She was still breathing. "Danielle," I said, petting her face, my tone pleading.

"Kaaaaaate," she croaked, her mouth barely moving.

"Danielle," I gasped, overjoyed to hear her speak.

"Something's wrong with me," she slurred. I laid down beside her, stroking the side of her head. I leaned in to kiss her and then stopped. That's when I thought about Brad, about the other night.

"Why did he just lay there?" I thought, "why would he just stare calmly while I consumed him, unless?" I started to recoil, pulling my hands away from Danielle, afraid of what I might be doing to her without even knowing it.

Her hand moved weakly, touching my leg. I watched her paw at me, moving slowly.

"It's in my spit," I whispered, "you can touch me, but my spit paralyzes. Danielle ..." I began, unsure how to say what I needed to say. "Something happened to me. Three nights ago, a girl ... I went out and she took me ... some place strange."

I remembered seeing that slim woman, floating in front of me, ghostlike, coming close, kissing me.

"We were suspended in black," I said, remembering staring past her while her tongue moved in my mouth. "There was darkness interspersed with shiny flecks of light." Then, somehow more of the image fell into place. I could recall seeing stars, like the whole night sky was spread out behind her. "A window?" I said, my eyes widening. "Wait ..."

The feelings and experiences of that night started becoming a little clearer. I remembered sex. "She was clinging to me, kissing me, and I couldn't move and ..." I felt my hair stand on end as the memory of something large and slimy came back. It clung to my thighs, pressed its wormy wet body against my butt, slathering me with its swampy mucous, and thrusting it's cord like appendage into my cunt. I remembered staring, paralyzed. I couldn't turn my head but I could see its hideous reflection in the glass.

"It'll be okay," the girl told me, petting my cheek while the thing coiled its nasty arms around my waist, holding my legs apart, my womanhood tight around its thick proboscis as it squirted something into my body. "You're going to be a host, just like I was. You'll need to live a little different for a few years, but after it matures it'll emerge and you'll be normal again. Well, better than normal really."

I felt a chill run up my spine. I stood up, backing away from the bed, looking down at Danielle who was still regaining control of her muscles. My insides convulsed, warm drool started pouring from my vagina. A thick red tentacle shot out of my cunt and struck the floor, spreading into many tiny fibers on impact like a fleshy bolt of lightning. I saw Danielle's eyes widen as the web of micro tendrils reached for her, quickly enfolding part of the bed.

I fell backwards, fighting the creature that was trying to eat my friend, digging into the floor with my heels and pulling the squirming net with me, feeling it cling tenaciously to every surface it touched.

"Hhhhhhhhhaaaa," Danielle groaned, trying to scream but failing as she watched me, reverse crab-walk away from her, my panties pushed to the side by the pulsating tentacle protruding from my pussy. I flipped myself over and clawed at the carpet, dragging myself toward the bathroom, feeling it tug at my guts as it stuck to the carpet behind me.

"Urrragggh!" I cried out as I fought it, clinging to the door frame, pushing with my feet, my arm muscles straining. The thing contracted hungrily, sliming the inside of my leg as it attempted to draw me closer to the bed.

"Nnnng!" I groaned, rolling onto my back, still struggling. I placed my foot on the wall, staring down between my knees and seeing the crimson mass of carnivorous fibers spread out like a gnarled tree, each worm like branch searching with a mind of its own.

"I don't know what you are but you aren't a part of me!" I shuddered, quaking with fear, feeling my labia spread around the slippery stalk as it slid further out of me. In anger and revulsion I swung my other leg around the open bathroom door and kicked it shut, crushing the fibrous mass against the wood frame, attempting to sever it.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as the creature thrashed inside of me. Suddenly a feeling of intense pleasure made me curl up as if shocked, allowing the slippery threads to retract into my body. I became suddenly weak, shivering violently, cumming for no reason at all. My hips bucked and I let out agonized wails of unchecked bliss as it slid up my vagina.

After some seconds I managed to seize enough control over my muscles to push the door closed with my foot. I got up and stumbled to the side of the tub, then sat there gasping, sweating and orgasming uncontrollably.

I stared at the splatter of pink blood between the door and the wall where I had squashed it, my gaze tracing the trail of slime across the floor to where I sat. I peered down at my crotch, then looked up at the mirror across from me. Pink ooze was straining through the fabric of my panties.

I drew them down and up across my thighs, dropping them on the floor and spreading my legs to look at my reflection. My pussy was wide open, dripping monster blood. I looked at the rest of my body, my shiny damp skin and my shapely breasts. I wanted it out of me.

I reached between my legs and touched myself, making miniature circles around my clit, watching my cunt in the reflection.

"Come on," I whispered, stroking myself and feeling nothing. "Damn it! Come on," I whimpered, rubbing myself even harder. "Come on you bastard, I'll masturbate all night if that's what it's gonna take." I stared intently at the space between my thighs and waited, massaging the slippery flesh, one hand free to snatch the thing when it emerged.

I'm still not sure what it is.

A few months ago today I was with a stranger in the bathroom of an abandoned music shop. It was a, "cool," place that he wanted to show me. We'd met about an hour earlier. He was rude, and dirty looking, and he wanted me.

"Hey!" I said as he reached up between my legs, grabbing my pussy faster than I could push him away. I was wearing a dress, hoodie, and shoes and that was it. I was so horny my socks were damp.

"Damn girl, you must be hurtin' for some dick to make all that," he said, spreading his fingers out, observing the thick slime covering them, "You're not even wearing underwear, shit, woman, you want it or not?"

"If you're gonna fuck me, you've gotta kiss me first," I said, swatting his hand away as he reached for me again. He got close, pressing me against the aluminum divider as he put his lips against mine. He kissed me with some enthusiasm. Our tongues slid in and out between each other's lips for several minutes while he groped my chest.

He tasted like hot dogs and sweat and I could feel his cock tucked under his waistband, riding against my crotch as it got hard. He unzipped his fly and lifted my dress, taking me with sharp sudden pushes while I clung to the top of the dividing wall.

"Ahh ahhh ahhh!" I called out as his thrusts shook the bathroom stall, his balls slapping against my wet cunt as his penis slid into me. "Ohh god, fuck me ... whatever your name is, ahh!" I moaned.

"Kyle, you stone cold slut," he said, laughing as he held my legs up and pounded me. I could feel my juices flow along his shaft. My heart thumped hard. I was terrified, feeling the bulge of my clit, the deep tickle, knowing I was about to climax.

"Wait, ahh, stop!" I cried out. Kyle set me down, his cock slipping out of me, its length shiny and dripping with my slime. "Sit on the toilet," I panted, pushing him toward the back of the stall.

He did as I asked, dropping the seat cover and sitting. I lifted my dress and climbed over him, lowering my cunt onto the tip of his penis while he guided me by the hips. I felt a pleasurable shiver as his erection filled me.