What I Became

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one horny bitch," he said as I bounced up and down in his lap, kissing him on the lips urgently, my clitoris painfully erect as I took him. "Man ... mmhm," he said between presses of our mouths. "All this action ... mmhhm ... getting me dizzy," he shuddered over my heavy breathing and the wet smack of our groins.

"Hahhh hahhh hhahhh," I gasped, sweat covering my forehead as I fucked him. "Hahhh come on ... not yet ... not yet," I said. My face burned and my nipples were starting to ache from rubbing against fabric as they bounced. I felt Kyle's penis pulsate and heard him grunt weakly as he ejaculated, further lubricating his shaft as I took him.

Then his hands fell limply away from my hips.

"Ahhh yes, now," I sighed, lifting my dress and stroking my clit, "ohhh." My climax hit me hard, making me shriek with pleasure until my throat was raw. I gripped Kyle's shoulder and shook violently as I came, letting the mass of digestive hairs burst from my vagina, wrapping him in a sticky web.

I sat in his lap, feeling my body tremble, riding the heavenly sensations until I was finally able to move again.

I pulled my cell phone out of my hoodie pocket and sent a text to Danielle while the micro fibers clung to Kyle's body, going up his shirt and coiling around his neck. They covered his face so that only one open eye was visible. He was so completely paralyzed that he couldn't even blink.

"I'm feeding it," the text read. About a minute passed. I put a hand against the stall wall as a wave of pleasure made my thighs quiver. I could feel the thin tendrils surging between his flesh and mine, liquefying him slowly.

"RIP whoever," her reply said.

"It's just some random asshole, try not to think about it." I responded, looking past my phone at his shrinking gooey form. "I'm going to make such sweet love to you tonight," I sent.

"XD" she answered. I let out a long relaxed sigh, feeling relief as Kyle dissolved between my legs, parts of him sloughing off of his bones and splashing my ankles as they hit the floor.

"I still feel bad," she texted twenty seconds later.

I set the phone in my lap and watched Kyle's cheek begin to drip. Clear body fat ran down his face like sweat. His hairs began to fall from his scalp as the follicles melted away and slowly he started to resemble a withered corpse.

While he was crumbling and disappearing beneath me I thought about my time with Danielle. I still couldn't believe she had stayed with me after that night. She cared enough that she was willing to brave the fate of Kyle, Brad, or any of the others. We had been together so many times since then that she nearly had an immunity to the toxins in my saliva.

I felt Kyle's thigh bones break under my weight and I stood up, stepping back and watching the red tendrils, like millions of thin veins, pulse along the floor, spreading out under my dress to absorb what little was left. Looking at it I thought about how much I envied Danielle's strength.

I really do love her, in truth. I want us to be close, I want to make her happy, but that isn't why I feed the creature living inside of me.

I do it, because I'm afraid of what will happen if I let it starve.