All Comments on 'What I Did On My Christmas Vacation'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story and Welcome Back

Just wanted to say this story was amazing and it hits the usual bar of excellence that you set.

I'm glad to see you writing again and hope your situation was settled peacefully and can't wait to see more of your work again.

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
Thanks for giving me the first read.

You know I love a sneak peek!

Incest isn't usually my thing, but this was hot and fun. An all-around enjoyable read.

I'm glad you're back. Life's better with a new TTT.

leviayersleviayersover 9 years ago

certainly worthy of 5

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Missed your stories quite a lot!

pariah001pariah001over 9 years ago

Good story, I can see this being a series where our lead helps the women in and around his life learn to love themselves and learn about their bodies. Great writing hope to see more like this!

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 9 years ago
Sweet and tender

Without a doubt you are one of the finest writers on Literotica. This was sexy, and as the title says, sweet and very tender. Lovely. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best

This is THE BEST story I have read on Literotica.

Your narrative voice is like an older, less neurotic, and uninhibited Holden Caulfield.

The descriptions of sexual initiation are accurate and realistic, based on my experience. There was none of this B.S. about 8-inch cocks and 36DD tits, and having hours-long multi-orgasmic intercourse the first time.

I was only a little disappointed on page 8, when Travis started talking dirty to his mother. I can't imagine doing my sister or mother, but I would never talk that way to any woman.

Overall, still one of the best pieces of erotica I have ever read.

BTW, there really are some women who can have orgasms spontaneously while sucking cock. I had the pleasure of knowing one. If she was faking it, she deserved an Oscar, and she certainly got my zipper down as often as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
READ THIS STORY

This one works on all levels. Its funny, has a little heartbreak, is touching, and very definitely will make you horny.

crabber3crabber3over 9 years ago
great

well written and a great story keep it going

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Great story and we look forward to seeing more!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

Best Christmas story yet!

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Excellent story!!

Thanks for sharing!!

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 9 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I have read a lot of stories on this site. Hell, I have written more than my share and they are mostly posted here, But I have to admit, this is possibly the best story that I have ever read on this site. I could feel only pride for the brother, love for the sister and desire for the mom. The way you pulled it all together if fantastic! Thank you so much and please don't hesitate to write many more.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 9 years ago

So glad you are back....this was great like everything else you do.....now please more last Boy Scout adventures!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
loved it

Involved thinking of others not just getting off your own pleasure, and I think it promoted family togetherness.

Great use of humor, especially ending comments.

Great job.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
TxTallTales writes the best sex scenes.

Hot, fun and even romantic all at the same time.

If he isn't a professional author, he should be. Real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Enjoyed immensely......Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A lesson learned.

I encountered an older woman like Rachel as a young man. She taught me just about all of the secrets of giving pleasure to a lady and repeating the benefits. It really works, even to this day and I'm a senior. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done!!!

That was a great story. You get my vote for best Holiday story for 2014.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I wish it was a little shorter. But the writing was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
TTT's Travis is a hero

In this excellent story, Travis introduces his sister and especially his own mother to the joys of sex by introducing his hard young cock to the honeyholes between their legs. He pumps away like mad, his ass works like a machine, and the two family females get to experience the big O for the first time. Now they know--real close and very personal--why a woman's eyes can roll in her head during a good hard fuck. Travis ends by blowing his young balls and flooding the two family cunts with warm creamy family semen. How can anyone top that for a Christmas present to his nearest and dearest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Did that really happen? Loved the story! I would love for someone to teach me like "Rachel" did for you.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A really great story, TTT. I already have you in favorites.

I don't recall reading this story before but I probably have. It let me give you five stars so who knows? Mother/son sex is my favorite incest and brother/sister sex is my second favorite so naturally this story was good for me to read. I went down your page once, I will check again to see if you have anything new since I did that. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Would love to see a sequel to this with what happens with Dr. Renee Hamilton and if he fucks his Aunt Brenda, along with what happens to the other four women in his life.

maxx308maxx308over 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written and should be required reading for all males so that they understand how to treat a female properly.

MG40MG40over 9 years ago
Great story....as usual.

I only spent 3 years in Texas, but I'll always remember (among other things) some of those local sayings. I had a boss there who used to say: "Same 'cept different" and that's this story was for me. Same, in that it was definitely in the writing style all of us TTT fans have come to know and love. Different, as it is both original and imaginative.

That brings me to the use of two idioms early in this story. "few and far-in-between" and "let the chips fall where they lay". Are these Texas versions of "few and far between" and "let the chips fall where they may"? I'm wondering if the lovely Dr. Hamilton (of course she is lovely and sure, part of me wants to see her appear in a sequel) noted in the margin of our hero's essay about these idioms.

5 stars, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm sorry, I did not like this. A girl would never talk to her mother like that and the mom sounds like a complete idiot. The daughter would certainly talk to her bffs about it, but no way with Mom. It was just silly. I like a little fantasy, but the opening was just so dumb from a female perspective. Would have worked much much better with him overhearing her talking to her gfs. And it makes no sense. If a Mom is hip enough to talk to her daughter about getting her some lube and about coming (yeah, right) then she can't ALSO be straight out of late Victorian era.

I found the whole school essay angle overwrought, pretentious and not necessary or erotic. The point? Seems to be about a male writer convincing himself he's Mr. Sexuality. But I was not seduced. Think this is a story that will appeal to male egos, not women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

Sounds trite, but yeah, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story - 5-Star effort

I enjoyed reading a story that describes how to make love to a woman. I'm a guy, and I think it is important to heat your woman up properly. The Kyles of the world are indeed assholes! But, I do have one thing that bothered me. Is Travis shooting blanks? If not, where are the condoms? If Travis keeps this up (No pun intended.), he'll replace George Washington as The Father of Our Country! He's also opening himself up to an STD.

silver766silver766over 9 years ago
Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that was hot! I am definitely glad to see you are back. It has been a hard year indeed without your stories to look forward to. Loved it, loved it, loved it! I sure have missed your writing style. I'm glad to know that you are doing well and that you will be blessing us with your great talent again. Welcome back, and know that you have been missed and this great story was sincerely appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on your writing. Your loyal fan Miss silver766.

gdjohn52gdjohn52over 9 years ago

. I haven't read all your stories, But this is one of your best so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

Look forward to hearing what happened to the professor next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
INCEST IS BEST

Good story. A little long, but great ouitcoms. Keep fucking mother and sister and get them both pregnant. I know this outcome is inevitable cuz I got both my sister and mother pregnant 4 times each, but stopped cuz 8 additonal children coupled the the treee already in the family was getting a little too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Auntie next

The Aunt needs some attention to correct her incorrect miusconceptions too.

Nice build up to story and style was very different as an essay.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Another tantalizing triumph!

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Look forward to reading more in this story line. So many possibilities. Thanks for writing such an engaging story.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Welcome back

I was so glad to see your byline again. I thought you had retired. There are only a handful of authors I have seen on this site, amongst the several hundred thousand stories, who actually can write a story, and yet combine it with hot, explicit sex. You are among that handful, and I was disappointed when I had not seen anything for a while, and I thought you had given up writing like some of the other good ones like VertigoJ and Laurie. So glad you're back. Sister-in-law Incentives was awesome, and now this story shows you're back and haven't lost your touch. I look forward to many more. 5*

gamuffergamufferover 9 years ago

Thank God your back. Missed your writings and you have several to finish. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

AS USUAL YOU WRITE A GREAT STORY BUT YOU HAVE OUT DONE YOURSELF WITH THIS ONE. GOING INTO MY FAVORITE LIST. IT IS LONG BUT WELL WORTH THE READ 5 STARS PLUS.

WAITING TO READ THE FOLLOW UP STORY ABOUT DR. RENEE HAMILTON AND HIS AUNT PLUS MORE WITH TERI{SISTER} AND MOM.

THIS STORY IS ONE THAT REALLY DESERVES A SEQUEL.

RON TEXAS COWBOYRIDECC@YAHOO.COM

snrnicksnrnickover 9 years ago
Great Read

Outstanding story!

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
liked it

only thing could of done without the "don't need to read on parts,to your professor"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a great and arousing story !! I hope you write another chapter about how Travis and Teri start screwing each other and she becomes so wet and can cum multiple times. Mom also pounds her son hard when he's home and both women take care of the head of the family. Teri sleeps with her brother everyday and now gets so juicy when they play and have sex.

Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Got to know what the final grade was

Hope you'll do a sequel. Love to hear about the oral arguments, the formal debates, and the professor's evaluation...

Outdoorsman7925Outdoorsman7925over 9 years ago
Always enjoy your work

I can honestly say that stories of your that I have read always flow so nicely. I believe that this story really is one of your best. As othes have already noted, I would love to see more from this story thread. Keep up the awesome work.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
5* BECAUSE I CANT GIVE MORE

i have read most of the entries for the holiday contest and i can say without a doubt that there is none better than this one.

what a wonderful story, full of love and a bit of sex to spice it up.

i would suggest that the author consider a few more chapters, after the contest is over, to resolve the aunties 'problem' with orgasims, maybe professor renee hamilton,the assholes sister would be a nice addition also, maybe even the assholes mother that gave them the money. lots of fodder for 2-3 stories...once again...GOOD JOB!!!

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76over 9 years ago
Excellent! !!

This had been the best Christmas story I have read so far, probably one of your best!

sparky1997sparky1997over 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

This is by far one of the best stories I've read in a long time!!!! I wish I had a brother like Travis!! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I knew it would be good when I saw who was the author of this story. I was not disappointed! It is by far the best Chistmas story I've read this year or any other.

max052max052over 9 years ago
My official statement is:

Tex Tall Tales is no doubt the writer most deserving of this contest win. He might well be the greatest writer in Literotica, perhaps in all the world, and surely in the state of Texas, and he sure as hell writes some damn fine incest stories. There! He wins, right? Right? If it will help, I'll even move to Texas! (A hell of a lot warmer than Iowa anyway)

By the way, I would say this is on par with "Two Moms, Two Laps" for hot writing. (You know, Two Moms, Two Laps? Just thought I'd bring that up, no pressure though)

Anyway, thanks for another great read.

All my best, max052

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
From One Texan to Another.....

A well written story that will be enjoyed by many! It was long, but not at all boring. Sex here and there, humor here and there and also some truth thrown in for good measure. I really enjoyed it and look forward to your next installment!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Tenderly storming the barricades with savvy, sweat and sweetness

Another classic ! So glad you're back. Elegant, restrained twist at the end that was fraught with promise. I'm not saying that should be TTT's next story but should the muse summon this author to detail Travis's mending and bending heart handyman swag. Please don't say no on my or other admiring commentators' account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Another Classic

metzermetzerover 9 years ago
WELCOME BACK

I am SO fucking glad you are back. This was really superb.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Boy, did I ever enjoy that!

Loved the humor.

harristharristover 9 years ago
Exceptional story

Glad you are back. I have enjoyed hundreds of stories on Literotica, from many talented writers, but you are consistently my favorite. As you said in your intro, this is not your usual style however it is very good. Thank you!!

NutRanchNutRanchover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Glad your back. Enjoyed your work on this story. Any plans to continue some of the others series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's Good

to have you writing again, Triple T, and to be reading some more of your very good work. Do hope that the possible relationship between Dr. Hamilton and Mr. Porter will be fully explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back TTT.

Don't always like incest stories but this one was well written.

Rescue2Rescue2over 9 years ago
A fun read...

Truly enjoyable.

hnau0022hnau0022over 9 years ago
Welcome Back

A very good read with the right amount of sex and story that supported the sex. I can only hope that the "It Was Just A Blowjob" series will be completed. Again, welcome back and I look forward to more good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Hasn't been the same without you here. Hope all's well and we see you lots more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a great way to come back on the scene

cue the trumpets

cast the flower petals

let the fanfare begin.

TTT is back, with a flourish

interesting that the scheduled appointment was after office hours. hmmmm

I too am wondering how many visits will be needed to verify the veracity of the contents of the essay? It could even become an internship with a work study module.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just wanted to give a brief thanks for all the kind comments and votes. I appreciate it.

I've updated my profile, and yes, I'm actively working on both the Two Moms, Two Laps conclusion, and the last few chapters of It's Only A Blowjob. Two Moms, Two Laps - Vacillating is in final edit, and Two Moms, Two Laps - Why Leave? is in my editor right now. There are two more chapters after that one, I'll confess, it's changed a lot from what I originally intended. I will complete the story, before publishing any more chapters. Hopefully sooner than later.

Thank again to all. TTT

FirstJayFirstJayover 9 years ago
Welcome back

That was every bit as good as I've come to expect from clicking on one of your tales. Thank you!

shavingfanshavingfanover 9 years ago
A triumphant return!

I very much enjoyed the story. Incest stories aren't usually my thing, but this was a great story, nice build-up, many excellent climaxes, all with excellent writing -- as one would expect! Welcome back, TxTallTales!

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 9 years ago
Nothing like coming back with a bang!

Looks to me like a winner. A difficult story to write, I should think. You do love a challenge, don't you?

Welcome back. I'm happy about the news that you're writing again. Thank you for sharing this with us.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Superb

'Nuff said.

rock240rock240over 9 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Great story. Nice to see you back. You might have to do a report on spring break now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Looking forward to reading more of the adventures of Travis. Maybe some stories with Courtney, Mom, the sis and the Prof?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could not get past page one

Sorry the snarky high school style writing with bold words every so often i could not get off the first page. made the guy seem like a high school freshman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

GREAT STORY ABOUT A BROTHER AND SON GIVING A HELPING HAND, FINGERS,TONGUE AND COCK.

NOW ABOUT DR. HAMILTON THAT SHOULD HAVE A STORY ON ITS OWN.

DO YOU HAVE A SEQUEL IN MIND BECAUSE THIS STORY DESERVES ONE. YOU COULD INCLUDE DR. HAMILTON, COURTNEY AND RACHEL AND MAYBE DONNA THE SCUM BAGS SISTER. I THINK IT WOULDD MAKE A GREAT STORY OR 2 OR 3.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great story don't stop. Need to hear what happens in the summer and does brother and sister get to room together next fall.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Loved It!

One of the best stories on this site! A little long, but hardly an unnecessary word anywhere. 'Could have paid a bit more attention to Teri's first fuck. with Travis. I'd like to know more of what she (and mom) did after Travis returned to college. Then there are Travis's adventures with Dr. Hamilton, not to mention future doings with Courtney and Rachel. Summer vacation at home with mom and Teri will come up in a few months also. Travis should be one well satisfied young man - if he survives! *****, fur shur!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 9 years ago
As others have said

A very warm welcome back TTT. We've missed you

(But those pesky apostrophe esses just won't leave you alone, will they?)

AlcaldeAlcaldeover 9 years ago
The fix is in

He fix must be in!

I haven't read all of the contest stories, but yours sure reads like a winner!

I have read many of your stories and enjoyed them all.

While not a stroke story, it none the less tells a great tale that I was into from start to finish.

Just kidding about the "fix" part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking forward to the "Two Moms Two Laps" conclusion!

I'm sure it will be a masterpiece...please post it soon! :)

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
good story

I like the way the story is written. The idea of it being a term paper made it all the more interesting

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you

Wildcat49aWildcat49aover 9 years ago
What a read!

Loved the story--They don't get any better than this. Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

was an interesting and hard to put down story had to read it to the end if you don't get worked up reading this there is something wrong with you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ha. Loved that endnote from the professor, that was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard to pick your best!

I think I have read all your stories, and I don't think I know which one I like best. This one is a definite contender. Wish I'd seen the contest early enough to give you a 5+. Thank you for a fun read, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
veracity

Sounds like the teacher wants to try out her student's claim of sex enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

I hate to be one of those guys begging for a sequel but you definitely set yourself up for it by mentioning the aunt and not resolving the fact that she can't enjoy sex either. Methinks Travis and family have a duty to help her out.

jolly_readerjolly_readerover 9 years ago
creative genius

Education and sex......really creative.the build up was great,the sex was great.....man,you rock.every one of your stories makes it hard for me to decide which story of yours is my favourite one.......live long and write more stories like this.really fond of your works.

rickydean56rickydean56about 9 years ago
TEN STARS

I enjoy your stories, I like your humor and the way you keep the characters real. I have some story ideas but after writing I realize I may have good ideas but I'm not able to pass them on to my characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pleased As Always

I waited a while for your next posting, but as usual, when it came you hit it out of the park. If I could write one third as well as you do, I'd be writing novels. Well done, and I look forward to your next story or update. (-:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking Awesome...!

I just wish I could go that far... Wish that i can live that life...

I don't care if the characters and story is real or not I have to tell you that it's an awesome piece of work...

Keep up the good writing...

And to give you the token of trust,

Yours truly,

Mr. Jayesh T.

literotica708literotica708about 9 years ago
Bravo!

WoW, simply outstanding! This is the first work of yours I've read and I can't wait to read the others. Thank you for the time, and creative effort to share your talent with us.

dunrovindunrovinabout 9 years ago
OMG

Thank you. Best. Story. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write a follow up with Dr. Hamilton

Would I like to be a recipient of that loving? You bet!

Write a follow up with Dr. Hamilton as the recipient, please.

Sam37Sam37about 9 years ago
Wow

Once again you exceeded all expectations with an amazing story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy

This made me wetter than any story i have read on literotica. Keep up the good work ;)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
*stunned*

That has GOT to be one of the hottest things I've read in quite a while...

In addition to the writing quality the story premise and the descriptiveness of the actions...

The love that they had for each other was amazing... and, though twisted a bit, the idea that the mom would try to teach her daughter how to conceal her dislike of sex and her reason for doing it...? Because women just DON'T like sex. So, of course, since your man likes it and you love him, you "put up with it to make him happy."

It wasn't that she suggested lying to hurt but rather because she saw it as the only way to demonstrate her love to her husband during sex.

This is definitely a story that could go on...

By the way, did I mention I liked the story...? Still a bit stunned. =)

taco1085taco1085about 9 years ago
wow

I love the length of this story and the build up. I enjoyed this very much. thanks for a great read. I would love to see another installment with Courtney and your Doctor..... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOLY SHIT

Hands down my favorite submission on here. So hot and the storyline was beautiful. A perfect mix of romance and kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have to agree with Anonymous. Damn good story,

It might be possible,as I dated a woman,years ago,who had been raped.It took most of a year,before she became comfortable.When she finally did,she went wild.

BBWslut4blackcockBBWslut4blackcockalmost 9 years ago
Just awesome

Loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best story ever

Nice jod deffently a 5 star rating, would love to hear more about Courtney and the dr, I think that should be the next installment. Keep up the good work!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous