All Comments on 'What If'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
This is essentially a very sad tale

He was manipulated by her mother and set up for failure - the girlfriend/fiancee was robust in her refusal to see him. What was that about? Seeing someone else to decide whether she wanted him or not!

There was obviously insufficient love and certainly no forgiveness for this poor boy. I think he got the better end of the deal with his obviously caring and loving wife and was well shut of the two nutso females, especially the mother.

A story well told - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
teresa

i just could not get passed the outcome viz. rick & teresa. you did not give a good reson for them to fail the final cut. at least as i see it,,for me. good story, but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WAY TOO LONG

got a bit boring in the end but glad he at least fucked the mother.....might have been his first and last the way things went in the war but he ended up with a good wife and the silly bitch Teresa was basically a very lonely woman....her own fault for being such a prick teaser....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheating on the scoring.

This story was favorited by only 3 people and drew 3 comments that are middling in nature, and yet it has a 4.7 score? It's pretty clear that this author is cheating on the scoring. I'll give it 1 star to offset the cheating a little bit.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
i agree wih curiousss

He lucked out when her mom did her stunt and the daughter bailed. well rid of both of them. Not a bad story at all 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous