What If? Reading Erotica Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers

She insisted that she didn't want to leave her kids with children services.

Then Marsha spoke up and said, "Nancy, let us take care of your kids. They can come home with us and we will care for them until you are well enough to leave the hospital."

Nancy looked at Marsha and then at me, I was dumbfounded, then both women began to cry. While the paramedics were putting Nancy into the ambulance, Marsha went in and gathered up all the clothes and stuff she would need for the kids.

Nancy talked a little bit to her eight year old son and told him everything would be alright and to go with us. That she would see him in a couple of days.

I then drove Marsha and the two boys to our house. Dropped them off and helped carry all their stuff into one of our sons room then told Marsha I was going over to the hospital to talk with Nancy and find out what happened.

When I arrived at the hospital I found Nancy's room and went in to see her. She was drugged up but was able to talk.

She said, "Bob came home mad as hell and wanted to know if I had told you anything about him having an affair with Marsha. He grabbed me and kept shaking me, screaming at me yelling "What did you tell him?" What did you tell him, you bitch? Then he raised his hand and slapped me hard across the face, I screamed out and he hit me again and again. He threw me on the floor and kicked me. I got up and staggered into the bedroom and locked the door. He yelled at me, "Come out bitch or I'll beat on these kids." I screamed through the door, leave my babies alone, please don't hurt my babies. I could hear my babies crying on the other side of the door. I yelled at Bob, please don't hurt my babies, I'm coming out.

"What Bob didn't know is that my first husband gave me a 25mm pistol about the size of my hand. He told me that it was for protection if I ever needed it. I told him I didn't need a gun but he said, "keep it, someday you may, always keep it close by your bedside." I reached in the bottom drawer of my night stand where I kept it wrapped in a doily, took it out and released the safety, then held it behind my back as I opened the door.

"As I opened the door Bob threw my oldest son to the side and reached out for me. He raised his hand to hit me again when I pulled out the revolver and shot him twice in the abdomen. He fell to the floor and I reached for the phone to call 911, then for some reason I called you. When the police got there me and my sons were huddled together on the sofa, we were afraid to move. Bob was laying there doubled up on the floor rolling back and forth. I just held on to the gun till the police arrived, then gave the gun to them.

"We were scared, really scared, I thought Bob was going to kill us, he was a madman. He kept yelling that we ruined his life. That he would get us for that. I had to protect my kids, I couldn't let anything happen to them."

Then she asked, "How's Bob?"

I told her he was in surgery and would probably pull through. I smiled at Nancy and told her everything would be all right and all she need to do was to just rest and heal up. We would take care of her kids as long as she needed us too, then I left to go home.

Everything was moving so fast I didn't even have time to think about my situation and what I would do next. What would I do? Where would I go? What about Marsha, Nancy and my own sons? I needed time to think, but didn't have the time right now. I drove home with my mind in a turmoil.

When I got home and walked in the house, there was Marsha doing all the things that needed to be done. She had already explained to our sons that a friend of ours was beaten up and that we would have the kids here for a few days. They would share a room and we would put our visitors in one of their rooms. Our boys were good kids, they had no problem with sharing, in fact they started helping their mother put things in order. They even treated Nancy's oldest son like a little brother and played with him knowing he needed friendship right now.

I ordered some pizza for us so no one had to cook this evening, the three boys loved that idea. If there is such a thing as pizzaholics, my sons would qualify. Marsha fed the baby and then just sat back in her rocker and rocked him to sleep. She looked over at me with a sad smile, she was in her own world, the one where she was needed again.

I went down the basement where I could be by myself for awhile. I needed to cry, I know I'm a man but I had to get rid of some of this emotion. I just started crying, I'm not even sure what about, everything in general I guess, but I just had to let go. I was probably down in the basement for a good half hour and tried to gather my thoughts.

I went back upstairs to see how things were going. It was getting late, Marsha had put the kids to bed and was cleaning up the room. Our boys were in their room for the night so it was just me and Marsha.

She looked at me and asked, "Where do we go from here Roger?"

I looked at her and said, "I don't know?" I need a few days to sort things out. I won't sleep with you, you can have the bedroom and I'll sleep downstairs on the extra bed. I'll call off work tomorrow and watch the boys while you go talk to Mr. Little. I have a feeling you won't be there long.

Marsha just looked down at the floor and didn't say anything. There was no more conversation between us, she headed for the bedroom and I headed for the basement.

This is the end of Part 2 & 3

Chapters 4 to conclusion are written and ready to be submitted

I am not a professional writer.

I was tired of reading stories that aggravated me, that didn't follow my thinking. So, instead of knocking the authors, because I disagreed with their opinions, I decided to start writing my own.

Please let me know your opinions

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,713 Followers
12