All Comments on 'What Is This? Is it MM, FF, or MF?'

by Dale Jane Henparty

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Strange story

May read it again to see if I understand

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
WTF

what is this? funny - it's well written and intriguing but no plot, no storyline. Could be a good tease to a better story. but its very wierd!

Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyover 4 years agoAuthor
Story concept explained. I am the author.

With all of the new sexual identities, I thought it would be a challenge to write a story that didn't identify the sexuality of the characters. The idea was a lot easier than the production of a completely neutral story.

I hoped the title would carry to the end of the story, and the reader might answer the Title question. MM, FF, or MF? Maybe I should have included all of the other sexual identities. Where will these sexual specialties end? If they keep multiplying, there will be identities of, Sexual predator, Sexual victim, Voyeur, Flasher, and on and on. Who is going to say enough is enough?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDale Jane Henparty@Dale Jane Henparty
I am a ‘Mature,’ by Literotica’s definition; I am living with a nasty thinking writer captured inside of me. The writer is mentally female and can create straight and special stories. She was named ‘Dale Jane Hen-Party’ by my family for three seasons when I was twelve years o...