All Comments on 'What It Takes Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
wangoo69wangoo69about 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved part one, nice descriptive and arousing writing. Looking forward to the next three parts.

Thank you for trying the new genre.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Good opening chapter.

I look forward to the next chapters. Thanks

CrashedCoarseRaverCrashedCoarseRaverabout 7 years ago
Serioulsy hot stuff

This is damn impressive for your first time writing this genre! Love alien sex with hot girls, and splenty of slime. I also dig the larger story you're building around the culture of space travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

I have to admit i am a bit shocked at this story. the mixture of repulsive and erotic was new to me. I liked it alot. cant wait to see what happens next and i am on the edge of my seat to see if you have a suprise in store for us on just how intelligent the slug really is. looking forward for the next chapter. i can easly see this story chain out into one of the better 20 or even 30 chapter stories. too many other things in the story that caught my attention to mention them, so i will just wait and keep reading to see how things unfold and to see if any of the other aliens get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked it

Yeah ... It's a good story .... I enjoyed it a lot. Keep them coming please

DragosLoveDragosLoveabout 7 years ago
Careful with the exposition

This story felt a bit too front loaded on information. Its easy to do that with sci-fi, so just be careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The last time that I read a slug story...

The last time that I read a story about giant slugs and beautiful women, the slug ended up swallowing her. This was a good story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very original

I liked it a great deal, please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, this is your first time doing nonhuman?

You've really got a nack for this stuff, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First story

This is the first story of yours that I have read. Very well done. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THX, thought it was fantastic !

Very well done !2993

JevandtierielJevandtierielalmost 7 years ago
Another great story

Your detail is amazing. I really like your style of writing that wants to make me keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

this was surprisingly good. i have never read alien sex before . this almost made me cum. youve got talent mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed your work. I would like to see this world flushed out in future works, where spacers need to come to terms with the ways they deal with space, and the differences between space life and normal life. I think you have a lot of potential with that as your theme.

Also, something I wish you had accentuated was the disgust felt by the main character. That would add to the themes and give depth to the sex. Describing more of the smell and sounds would also aid in this.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hot! And good plot!

I loved it! I can't wait to read the other chapters, and I hope you write more like this!

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 6 years ago
Great story

I have to say I really enjoyed Ch 1 can’t wait to get to Ch 2. Love stories about aliens globs and tentacles. Hot and erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, the imagination to write in such detail

I loved the story. It would have been nice for Luna to get involved instead of repulsed as this took the edge off the eroticism for me... but it’s your story and I appreciate the something different from the standard story. Once again your writing is incredibly realistic and well written. I look forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From another earthling

I really enjoyed it. I think Luna will get over her concerns, but it will be a strugggle. Liked the tentacle/slime sex. Never did before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was disgusting, but, like, really hot. But still kinda disgusting. But REALLY HOT! Such wealthy imagination you have Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES