All Comments on 'What It Takes Ch. 04'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love the twist @ the end!

Love the ending hope to see more

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Wow.

This was a really good story. Especially as a first attempt at the non-human category. You managed to create completely novel aliens. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pretty good!

imaginative, and hot, please consider at least one more chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good job.

I liked this series very much. Would love to read one with shemales and non-human. Thanks for your writing.

Thecooldood7Thecooldood7about 7 years ago
Best Ending! Hinting For more?

This is the best thing i have read in a long time. The mix of mind break, consent and coming to realisation of ones lust is perfect. I would love to see a continuation with new additions to the crew and see how they interact with the aliens. I feel a scene with the Dr. and Luna together with their "pets" would be out of this world!

Keep up the great work and good luck with future writing!

P.S. I would pay money to see this adapted into a manga or animation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

great story development, wonderful read

JevandtierielJevandtierielalmost 7 years ago
Wow

And what a great ending. Loved the series and I would love to see more of this genre from you. Thank you for making them free.

gunmakergunmakerover 6 years ago

OK. Now that I have read the whole series I can offer a comment. Well done. A lot of ways to go with this or just quit now. I liked them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

What happens next? I am so curious. Will Rex and Luna be alright? What about the babies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a mind you have! I gave 5 stars to every installment. I really liked the characters and the story line. I liked the pace and emotions that you used. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great conclusion to an awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The thorough descriptions added so much depth. Incredibly well done. I love stories from the female 1st person perspective. You left it open for continuing chapters, please please add some more. Loved how it was a symbiotic relationship between Luna and Rex, too bad all relationships cant be like that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really want to know what happens next. If you would do a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES