All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO CAN FATHOM

what secrets lay buried in cellars, closets and minds. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

what is buried and hidden in back of the closets and of course the mind... Some men do not want to know what is back there. Other guess. and some of us know... thanks for the memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter would be nice

luvthexluvthexover 9 years agoAuthor
More coming

More chapters are coming.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Is there an ending?

I dont like how it ended,if that is your idea of a complete story, then it sucked.

Liked the writing, the dialogue, but damn finish the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Awkward story development

A little early exposition would make this tale easier to follow. Sorry, but I don't want to read a short-story three times, taking and comparing notes on the re-reads, just to understand what it is about. It DID start to jell towards the end.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
To the Anon

This IS the swinging category! Read the description.

As for the story, it was certainly different, I'll give you that. The entire premise of the ex-husband having some sort of threesome BDSM session with his ex-wife and her new boyfriend was a bit too bizarre for my taste, but that's just me. I gave you three stars for the effort.

luvthexluvthexover 9 years agoAuthor
Thak you

Thank you for the helpful comments. Yes, the story is supposed to be the introduction to a longer story. We hope what follows will develop into something more satisfying when read as a whole. We will try to improve in response to helpful feedback.

We do wonder why some people read and comment on themes they obviously do not like. No one forces them to read their stories, instead they must choose to do so. Perhaps they are stimulated by the stories and must post negative comments to make up for their impure thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Good short story. A spouse starts to realize the true extent of a betrayal. The opposite of arousing!

Could have been better as part of a longer , more complex story.

AMerryMan

EnvisageEnvisageover 9 years ago
Intriguing

Your story is well constructed, because it makes me wonder what is real and what is fantasy. Is there any truth within this story or is it all from your imagination? That adds an aspect of intrigue to a mind-bending erotic story. Therefore, I loved it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty dumb

He's not even smart enough to be a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why was Bill there in the first place?

He knows the kids aren't there. Why go over and why go in the house? This was just silly. The ONLY interesting thread in this mess was the pictures. Find the pictures and expose them to everyone. THAT would at least be fun! This was just an unbelievable train wreck.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
I assume there’s a part 2 ???

...

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Dumbest shit I've read this week even though this is from way back. But hey better late than never.

Glad your non-writing career didnt last long, and clearly you make the case that cucks are mentally ill.

And this from 7 years ago made me piss myself with laughter "Intriguing

Your story is well constructed, because it makes me wonder what is real and what is fantasy."

In other words never get stoned before you read something in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When the author can’t even spell the tags properly it might be a shit story. And boy is this one exactly that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous