All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath: A New Friend'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hope

hes been fucking other ladies for years also And ex wife Move on and dismiss the slut from your life You will be happier

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naughty

Like it 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid

Wish you anonymous pretend writers who complain about everything here would write some good stories we could enjoy,,But no, you just perfer to complain..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you don't like it?

Why do you keep reading it? I think some people complain too much? There are lots of themes here I don't like. I don't read them and don't try to censure them because I don't like them. You must keep coming back for a reason.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
was hoping to get some new insights into the author

to see why he allowed this behavior to continue. I guess at some point enough was enough and they got divorced.

How does the husband know his kids are his? If this isnt rooted in truth, then pls igonore my comments as then this is just s story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: stupid

As opposed to you, who prefers to complain about others daring to have a different opinion? Also, complaining about anonymous commenters in an anonymous comment is double stupid.

<P>

As for the "If you don't like it?" well, ya see, you have to read a story to be able to tell what's in it. If you can tell what's in the story without reading it, that's pretty good evidence supporting the negative comments.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The writter isn't stupid...

The writter isn't stupid...The story and the character he has chosen that's what it is stupid...She was his cheating Ex-wife...He doesn't know if the children are his, how can he be so stupid to stay stopped in time and not go on with his life free of a cheating bitch who only loves herself?

EnvisageEnvisageover 9 years ago
Captivated

Now, your series of stories has me captivated around themes I had not previously entertained in erotic fantasy. I am looking forward to it's continuation. From my experience, an author is "accomplished" when two things happen: 1) His/her writings are able to rile others, yet, seduces them to keep reading the stories that are riling them and 2) others list the story as a favorite due to the enjoyment it brings. I am, of course, one of your new fans. I am grateful that a friend found your stories and recommended literotica.com to me.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

My wife makes a new friend and lover while I watch

In other words The Chronicles of a gay man living in denial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous