All Comments on 'What Lies Beneath: Family Night'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good thing...

Sure am glad this is a fantasy. I would have heard every word that his wife said and every word that her sister said. Then I would have quite simply packed my bags and left. Telling them all to go fuck themselves some more. They may have noticed something or someone missing some time that day. Or maybe not.....

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Wow, good writing re setting up and outlining the sex

but this has descended into the cucky bullshit I dont care for. Great story for those that like this femdom/submissive husband theme, but really far out for the sexual majority.

Oh well, on to another author more sutied for my tastes. Have to agree with previous anon, my wife wouldnt have gotten into Frank's bedroom without my permission and her words later would cause me to find another fish in the sea.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

EnvisageEnvisageover 9 years ago
Development

Very interesting development of erotica within the theme of voyeurism and wife sharing. While the circumstances do stretch the mind in regard to social tabus, your sexually explicit writing is accomplished in a manner that arouses without overdoing it. To arouse the reader mentally in one way through erotica and by confusing the mind in another way (such as challenging the propriety) seems to be a stroke of genius.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I can answer that statement of "How my desire to watch and share my wife began" it clearly began when your repressed homosexual desires got too much for your mind to contend with and so it found an outlet for them by you wanting her to have sex with another man.

Thats the easiest way to explain the studies that found cucks to be mostly homosexual/gay men.

Sadly that doesnt help you horrendous lack of writing skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous