What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of the boy toy," Ellie said, her tone not about flattery.

"Ladies," I said, trying to be suave.

"Go get dressed sexy, we're going out for supper and a show," Miranda said.

I asked. "And which room is mine?"

"Our room is the first on the left," Miranda said.

"Cool," I said casually. I left the ladies, rolled my luggage into the room and got dressed.

Strangely, the rest of the evening proceeded completely uneventfully. I learned later that during their brief girls' only time they'd agreed there would be no sexual conversation, flirting, not even word play for the remainder of the evening. In some ways this was good news as I was a bit worn out by the constant sexual tension between Ellie and Mom that had her so stressed out.

Supper was amazing, the show, a Cirque de Soleil, was stupendous and a late-night walk along the brightly-lit Strip was the coolest thing ever. By the time we got back to our penthouse suite we were all wiped and we all crashed rather quickly.

Miranda and I got a room together, while both mom and Ellie had separate rooms, although Ellie stressed they'd be sharing one room before the weekend was over.

Miranda and I shared silent nods of agreement. That sharing was an agreed-upon portion of our master plan for the weekend, albeit the most risky portion.

After Ellie had retired, Mom snuck in for the good fucking I'd promised her for tonight, and she rode me to completion while Miranda rode her ass with a strap-on. In addition to it being over-the-top sex for all three of us, it was yet another layer of our three-way emotional bond which Miranda and I knew Mom needed to have in place as strongly as possible.

.....

The next morning started amazingly as I was woken up the best way possible, with a blowjob. Opening my eyes, I saw Miranda bobbing up and down leisurely on my cock.

Seeing me awake, she smiled, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Good morning, beautiful," I replied.

"I bet you say that to all the girls who wake you up this way," she teased, returning to my cock.

"Now that you mention it, that's true," I agreed, thinking of the many times recently Mom had awakened me the same way.

"You male slut," she joked, briefly taking my cock out of her mouth.

"There are worse things to be called," I quipped.

"And the Mommy facial, that was so naughty," Miranda commented, as she returned to deep throating my cock.

I moaned, but not because of her gentle reprimand, "I didn't think she would go through with it."

Five minutes later the conversation continued after I had shot cum down my beautiful girlfriend. "Your mom kept the cum on her face the whole time we were in the bar."

"Really?" I asked, surprised by mom's full obedience.

"Yes, it was so fucking hot," Miranda said, still stroking my cock.

"That it was," I agreed.

"Your Mom can be really wild, and being in a city where no one knows her gives her the freedom to cut loose without any worry of consequences," Miranda explained.

"Like the last time you two were in Vegas for example," I smiled.

"For example," she agreed, smiling.

Positioning myself between her legs, I smiled, "I think it's time I return the favor."

She purred, "You treat me so well, baby."

"I bet you say that to all the eighteen-year-olds you bring to Vegas," I teased.

"Every single one," she played along as I began licking. As much as I loved fucking Miranda and Mom, I particularly loved the sweet intimacy that came from licking their pussies. I loved hearing their breathing slowly escalate, I loved hearing their moans increase in volume... and all because of me.

Hearing Miranda coo, "Oh Curtis, don't stop," and "Yes, baby, I love your tongue, baby," and "Oh God, you're getting me so fucking wet," only enhances my eagerness to please.

I took my time enjoying the slow build of Miranda's orgasm. Finally, ten minutes later give or take, her moans had escalated and I knew she was near the brink of euphoria, so I sucked her clit into my mouth and slid two fingers inside her very wet pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Miranda screamed, as she wrapped her legs around my head and quaked, her pussy juice flowing out of her.

I savored her sweetness as her body continued trembling... all because of me.

When she finally released me from her leg embrace/leglock, I crawled up her body and kissed her tenderly.

When I broke the kiss a few seconds later she smiled, "Fuck, do I taste good."

"You won't ever hear me complaining," I agreed.

She leaned up and kissed me again. This time the kiss had a tenderness I'd never felt from her before. This wasn't the same intense urgency it often was, nor was it full of hungry passion, but something more: as if we had transcended to a different world where only we existed.

When she broke the kiss she looked nervous and vulnerable; an insecurity I rarely saw in my confident, celebrity girlfriend. Our eyes locked as time stood still and for a brief moment there was only us, and nothing else mattered.

Finally my dream woman affirmed the words she'd said the other night at the TV station that had prompted my long, heartfelt declaration to her. "I love you, Curtis."

Those three words and my name and I was speechless. I knew that fifty years from now if she repeated them again I'd still be thrilled to hear them. I knew that, but apparently my new but enduring love for her hadn't yet sunk in.

She kissed me softly before continuing, her vulnerability clearly on her sleeve, if she had been wearing clothes, "I know it sounds crazy, you're just a boy and we haven't known each other long even though I've told you before," she continued between sweet kisses. "And I don't expect you to say it back this time, but I had to let you know."

They say when you fall in love you just know. It's like every earlier relationship was just a milestone on the journey to real love. I'd long lusted after Miranda, then once I began seeing her with Mom occasionally I knew I liked her a lot, but (ironically the day after the first time I'd fucked her and right after the second time she'd stood up for me against her blowhard ex) the moment I looked into her sincere eyes, past the beautiful exterior, past the sexual seductress, I saw the real Miranda...the girl behind the woman, the girl who longed for unconditional love and not the superficial surface love just based on looks and sex. No, behind her tough confident exterior was a vulnerable woman wanting someone to love the real her. I knew right then, just like I know the sky is blue and the grass is green that I loved her. Not the pantyhose-wearing sex goddess that I grew up masturbating to, but the woman who was sweet, caring, sassy, warm, funny, quirky, and a million other traits was the one with whom I'd fallen in love. And it was at that moment as I saw deep into her soul, I took her heart and claimed it. "I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love you too, Miranda Collington."

She shook her head. "I wasn't saying it to get you to say it. I was...."

I put my finger to her lips. "Shhhh, my sweet Miranda. I would never have said if I didn't mean it, and now you will please permit me to say it again." It was time to repeat my litany of love to her, this time with fresh observations. I gave her quick soft kisses between each beloved quality as I spoke. "I love your loyalty."

"I love your smile," I continued, kissing just her upper lip.

"I love your compassion," I added, replicating my gentle kiss on her lower lip.

"I love your sarcastic wit," I said, kissing her left cheek.

"I love the twinkle in your eye," I complimented, kissing her other cheek.

"But most of all I love your heart, Miranda," I finished, our eyes locked to each other's. I hoped she saw the sincerity in my eyes the way I saw it in hers.

We kissed like the two lovers we were.

After a brief moment her sweet smile curved to mischievous. Rubbing her stocking feet on me she asked, "You don't love my pantyhose legs?"

"Sure, they're all right," I shrugged playfully.

She laughed before adding, her shift from insecure and vulnerable to sexy and confident instant, "So should I take it that the fact I am a submissive who loves swallowing your cum and taking your cock up my ass is also irrelevant?"

I shrugged, "Those qualities are awesome bonuses, as are your tight cunt, dirty mouth and lesbian tendencies, but I have my Mom for all those."

"You fucker," she said, hitting me playfully.

"That's Mother fucker to you, thanks," I quipped back, before standing up and tossing off frivolously, "But now that you know I love you with all my heart for reasons besides awesome sex, I really have to pee."

I grabbed a robe and went to the bathroom. When I returned, Miranda had a robe on too and was on the phone.

When she hung up she said, "Room service will be here soon."

"Good, I'm famished," I said, looking at the clock. "Is it really eleven?"

"That's what the clock says, and the lamp told me it only lies when we've been drinking," Miranda quipped, her sarcastic wit on full display.

We left our private room and I was surprised not to see Mom up and about yet.

A moment later Miranda said, her tone concerned, "Oh no."

"What?" I asked.

She handed me a note.

I read the note:

I have Alexis for the day...

Mistress Ellie

"I hope Alexis is ok," Miranda said.

"Me too," I replied, as I texted her.

Mom,

You ok? Where r u?

A minute later she texted back:

I'm fine. Ellie is determined she will have me, but she also wants me looking perfect for her when she wins and I become, in her words, her forever plaything.

She has booked us full body massages, manicures, pedicures and other appointments at a spa.

She said she is reinventing me...whatever that means...

I am nervous and excited...

So far I am in my right mind and not doing anything crazy for her...

I don't know when we will be back.

Love Mommy

Satisfied Mom was ok for now, Miranda and I took breakfast and a shower together where I shot a second load of the morning in her as we had a lengthy fuck session... no, this time more of a lovemaking session, a bonding session that included sex... in the steamy shower.

Once we were dressed, Miranda and I had a great day just enjoying the sights of Vegas. We wandered through the hotels, had lunch at 'Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab' and just enjoyed being a normal anonymous couple, something we usually didn't get to do. We held hands, we took photos of each other and selfies together. It was surreal and it was easily one of the most enjoyable and pleasant days of my life. We were more than just sex partners, we were a loving couple. However, although we remained anonymous, thanks to Miranda we didn't quite blend into the crowd. It was fun to see all the double takes we got from the other tourists, my girlfriend dressed in black thigh highs, a red leather skirt with matching five-inch heels and me casually in jeans and a t-shirt...an odd couple to say the least. If there had been a spotlight travelling around with us it would have been shining directly on Miranda the entire time... not that I would have minded in the least.

In the end I was just enjoying being with Miranda and I think she felt the same way. There was no sex talk, no innuendos or even discussion of plans for the evening, we were just a couple enjoying Vegas like so many others.

Mom texted me around 2 o'clock:

Got tickets for a show tonight. Meet you at Excalibur at 7. It is a dinner show so don't eat before. The show is called Defending the Caveman.

Kisses Mom

After a lovely day with my beautiful girlfriend that only made me love her more, I began to think about the evening.

Hours later as we walked to the Excalibur, I said to Miranda, "We don't have to do this."

"Do what?" she asked.

"Ellie and me, Ellie and Mom," I said.

"Oh yes we do," Miranda disagreed seriously, "I always finish what I start. And as scary as it is, your Mom needs this... both parts, including you and Ellie."

"That is very true," I agreed, before saying sincerely, "It's just, you are enough for me."

"How sweet," she said, stopping and kissing me. "But of course you mean me and your Mom are enough for you."

"Well, yes, you two are a handful," I countered.

"I hope you meant that plural," she smiled, cupping her breasts for me and drawing a few startled glances from passersby.

"Indeed," I laughed, as we reached the hotel.

"So, the plan remains the same. We all fuck Ellie," Miranda said as if it were that simple.

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, we," she smiled back. "Alexis, you and me; not necessarily in that order."

How?" I asked, still confident that Ellie wasn't remotely interested in me.

"Still in the works, my dear," Miranda said as we reached our destination.

I looked around for Mom but didn't recognize her at first and even walked right by her. She had to slap my shoulder and ask me, "Don't you even recognize your own mother?"

We stopped and turned to see my mother had indeed benefitted from a complete makeover. Her long, trademark chestnut hair had been replaced with the blondest hair I'd ever seen and it had been cut much shorter. "Mom?"

"In the flesh," she smiled, her distinctive sexy smile still very much present.

"Wow Mom, that hairdo completely changes your look," I said, not sure I liked it, especially because I loved long hair, especially hers.

"I hope you like, baby," she purred, batting her eyes playfully.

"I love everything about you," I smiled back.

Miranda chimed in, "That is quite the outfit, Alexis."

Mom was wearing a blood red blouse, a black leather skirt, black thigh high stockings and five-inch heels.

Mom shrugged, "Ellie insisted I buy this outfit."

"Well, it works. Where is the drama queen anyway?" I asked.

"On a recon mission for her seduction of Brittany tonight," Mom answered.

Miranda laughed, "Recon mission?"

"Her words," Mom shrugged, "She's taking this task and the so-called reward very seriously."

"How are you feeling about being the reward?" I asked.

"Well, away from the real world it's much easier just to let whatever happens, happen," Mom shrugged.

"A good philosophy," Miranda agreed.

"Let's go enjoy the show," Mom suggested, taking my right arm. Miranda took my left and we entered the huge theater as an adorable threesome.

The next couple of hours were filled with great food, a hilarious comedian and constant under-the-table teasing by my two beautiful companions. By the time the show was over, I thought I might burst.

Ellie texted Mom:

DO NOT COME TO BACHELORETTE PARTY!!! I will accomplish task but can't have Miranda show up.

Mom showed us the message and Miranda agreed to not go. We finished our drinks, well they did, I had club soda and my ladies got frisky.

Miranda whispered in one ear, "I'm going to devour you once we get back to the room."

Mom whispered similar sentiments in my other ear, "Mommy has naughty plans in mind for her bad son, trying to get rid of me with Ellie."

My cock was hard and at one point both of my horny ladies reached for it at the same time and instead grabbed each other.

Both burst out laughing and Miranda suggested, "Let's get out of here."

"Agreed," Mom said, hunger in her eyes.

I teased, "Did spending the day with Ellie get Mommy horny?"

"Well, she was surprisingly well-behaved in that she didn't order me to do anything all day except harmless things like 'try on this dress'. My makeover and new wardrobe were completely under her control but she didn't tell me to do anything sexual or even risqué. Nevertheless I almost ate her at the spa without her asking and I would have if we'd had any privacy," Mom admitted, before adding, "and all day regardless of her refraining from any attempts to domme me, Ellie constantly teased me with touches, drowned me with innuendos and taunted me with descriptions of things to come once she'd completed her task and could take the gloves off."

"And?" I asked.

"And I felt like I was her college sub again," Mom admitted.

"And?' I pushed.

"And I fucking loved it, you bastard," Mom admitted, slapping my leg.

"Well, let's take this conversation somewhere where we can be wearing much less clothing," I suggested.

"This is Vegas, that could be anywhere, such as right here," My Mom quipped. "What would you like me to remove, Master?" she teased. "Your wish is my command, except that anything you make me remove, I'll require my sub Miranda to remove as well."

"That would be very entertaining, but as the Dom in charge I'd probably be the one to get arrested. Let's just go back to the hotel and have a good, old-fashioned threesome," I offered with a laugh.

"Now that works for me," Miranda smiled, standing up, grabbing our hands and leading us off.

Fifteen minutes later we were in the bedroom and I was on my back as my Mom straddled my face, her pussy scent intoxicating me while Miranda was going to town on my cock with her sweet lips.

I savored the crazy reality I was living. I eagerly lapped Mom's pussy while my girlfriend, Mom's submissive, lavishly sucked my cock. None of us were in a hurry as we just enjoyed each other. Five minutes became ten before Mom and I reached orgasm almost simultaneously. I shot my cum down my girlfriend's throat as Mom filled my mouth with hers.

Next, Mom and I double-teamed Miranda. We kissed and licked and nibbled her breasts for a while before we both teased her stocking-clad legs with our lips and hands. Working in tandem, mirror images of each other, we spent an eternity lavishly worshipping Miranda's feet and legs with only brief forays by one or the other of us to her pussy until she was begging to be fucked.

"Please, eat my pussy or fuck me, this teasing is driving me fucking crazy," Miranda moaned as she writhed desperately on the bed.

In a great collaborative effort mom and I did both as I knelt between Miranda's legs and buried my cock into her wanton pussy while Mom straddled Miranda's face before leaning down and licking Miranda's clit, which was an added turn on. As Miranda began licking Mom, everyone was servicing someone and everyone was on the road to getting off.

"Oh fuck, yes," Miranda bellowed as my cock slammed into her, which after Mom's and my lengthy slow burn tease such a sudden shift had her near an apocalyptic orgasm in seconds.

Mom hungrily licked and sucked on Miranda's clit as I continued to pound my girlfriend, Mom's submissive, hard and deep. Even after all the things I'd done with my Mother and Miranda, this seemed oddly surreal.

It took twenty seconds, thirty at the most, before Miranda was begging, her words muffled by Mom's cunt, "Harder, fuck me harder."

I shifted from slow thrusts to hard deep penetration and now each thrust was slamming into her body.

Since she was already near the brink from hours without an orgasm, it took less than a minute of the double onslaught of my powerful thrusts and Mom's clit licking to have Miranda exploding like a weather balloon that had ascended too far into the heavens. Suddenly her juice flooded out of her, bathing my cock and balls as Mom licked and licked!

Miranda quaked and quivered as her orgasm riddled her. I continued pounding her wet box. "Oh God yes, more, more, mooooooore," she screamed.

"Eat my cunt, slut," Mom ordered her, which was a major turn on for me.

Still quivering in ecstasy, my obedient girlfriend obeyed, grabbing Mom's ass and pulling her cunt down to her mouth.

Minutes ticked by as I continued fucking her, this close to shooting my second load of the evening.