What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roughly slammed into the bride, treating her like the fuck-toy she was, eager to shoot a full load in her ass. Sensing she needed a verbal push to come, I bombarded her with nasty names, "Come my ass-slut, my bride cunt, our pussy pleaser. I want you thinking of my big cock in your ass as you walk down the aisle, as you say your vows with my cum in your ass, as you kiss your new husband with his ex's pussy juice on your lips. Come now, you fucking slut!"

"Fuuuuuuuck, yeeeeeeees," she screamed as her orgasm came crashing through her.

Her ass tightened around my cock milking it, as I filled her ass with my white seed, while her orgasm continued to course through her.

Just as I finished spraying, there was a knock on the door.

"Brittany, you ok?" a voice called, trying to open the locked door.

Brittany's eyes went big as she replied, "Yes, just stubbed my toe."

All of us in lightening quick speed abandoned our acts of sin and got ourselves looking respectable.

Ellie, her own face shiny with pussy juice, took control of her recent conquest, "Have a good wedding day, slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," Brittany replied, as she stood up. "Shit, cum is leaking out of my ass."

As Miranda, Mom and I left the way we'd come in, Ellie grabbed from a desk the white matching panties that went with Brittany's garter-belt and helped put them on the flustered and well-fucked bride.

"I want this cum leaking into your underwear as a constant reminder that you have two Mistresses and a Master. Is that understood?"

"Yes," Brittany replied, as there was more knocking at the door.

"Open up, Brittany," a different voice called.

We left the room, Ellie bringing up the rear with the biggest smile on her face.

Once we were outside, Ellie took my Mom's hand and said, shocking us all, "I love you, Alexis. I accept your condition of submission to me; I can't let you ever get away from me again."

"I love you too, Ellie," Mom replied with a sweetness and sincerity that were about love, not submission.

Miranda took my hand and whispered into my ear, "I told you I'd get you Ellie."

The four of us walked around to the front of the church as two couples looking elegant but smelling of sex, ignoring the odd looks we received from the other wedding guests.

"Miranda, glad you could make it," Kristina said, a co-worker from the TV station.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Miranda smiled, the four of us barely able to hold in our laughter at the nuances behind Miranda's words.

"You look radiant," Kristina added, seeing Miranda's glow and giving her cheek a saucy, knowing little lick.

"Well, having a young boyfriend has really rejuvenated me again, I feel eighteen again," Miranda said, squeezing my hand.

"Awesome," Kristina laughed. "We'll touch base at the wedding reception."

"I'll count on that," Miranda agreed, definitely implying some touching.

I watched the black beauty walk away, her bubble butt delicious, as Miranda stuck an elbow in my ribs, "Her too?"

"What? No, I was, just..." I babbled.

"Never had any chocolate?" Ellie asked.

"No," I admitted.

Miranda smiled as she led me into the church, "We'll have to change that."

Mom and Ellie laughed about something just between the two of them as I once again realized that I had the best girlfriend in the world.

I could barely contain myself during the entire ceremony.

Brittany walked slightly bowlegged down the aisle, the aftermath of my big cock in her ass having unexpected side effects. Her face was ruby red and she was extremely fidgety as she said her vows with my cum leaking out of her ass. Lastly, the puzzled look on Mark's face was utterly priceless as he clearly smelt sex on his bride's face as he kissed her for the first time as his wife.

Once the service was done, we stepped out into the fresh Vegas air. Ellie dragged Mom to a taxi and assumedly back to the hotel.

Miranda looked at me with yet another strange look in her eyes as she said, "You said you love me and you meant it, right?"

"With all my heart," I confirmed, taking her hands in mine.

"Do you want to do something fucking crazy?" she asked.

"Crazier than fucking a bride in the ass just before she's about to get married?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"Actually, yes," Miranda smiled, "Crazier than fucking a bride in the ass, crazier than giving your Mom a facial in an elevator before sending her out in public and crazier than seducing Ellie the way we did."

"You have me curious," I replied, wondering what else she could have in mind, the only thought was Kristina, but even our sharing some hot chocolate couldn't outdo the craziness of everything else we'd done so far.

She lowered herself to her knees right here in front of the church with people beginning to stare, and my eyes went big, thinking this was too brazen even for her. I began to say, "Damn girl, not here,' but was interrupted by the shocking words coming out of her mouth.

"Curtis Charlesworth, will you marry me?" she asked with the same vulnerability as this morning.

My heart melted and I knew the answer without thinking. I pulled her up, kissed her passionately and fell down to one knee myself, deciding if we were going to do this we were going to do this right. "I'll ask the questions if you don't mind, my pet. Miranda Collington, will you marry me?"

"Yes, baby," she smiled and I stood back up and kissed her with a mixture of tenderness, passion and dominance.

When our kiss finally broke to the sounds of applause from wedding guests and passersby alike, Miranda said, "So we need to really hurry if we're going to get married today."

"Today?" I repeated, surprised by her words.

"Well, when in Rome," she shrugged, leading me to a taxi. "But first I need a dress without any cum stains on it."

THE END

The sixth part in this series, What Mom Knows Fucks Her in White was released in December 2013.