All Comments on 'What My Brother Left Me Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

Loled through the chapter :D

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Mmm Marisol

knows all the right tricks. The viagra problem I found out the hard way when 3 fiends each took one Mmm nice extra hard way

DAMSEL Approved

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Fantastic... as Usual

I agree with Eugene... I got to laugh my way through this one. Your writing is up to it's usual high standards. You keep it humorous and erotic at the same time. Your character development is great as normal and you give us a story to enjoy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a fabulous story, ..

and it looks like it has a long way to go. As usual, imaginative and well told. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really like your plot and Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!!

Great start - hope to see more soon

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
so far so good

good story, hot sex, fun plot, nicely written

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
a funny state of affairs

Good laughs, good sex and good grief!

FunalStand, your imagineerings are good for badness sake.

I am looking forward to the next few chapters!

DanVandanDanVandanover 10 years ago
Bravo..

Well done,a fresh and quite novel style of writing that is smart and sexy. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Writing

Good story.

Keep writing without long breaks.

Dream59Dream59over 10 years ago
Great story

You HAVE to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story line

Hope more to come.

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
My Brother

Great story so far. Waiting for the next Ch. to see Who Dunnit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue I love this story

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 10 years ago
*********************************

You have to finish this story. I'm dying to know what happen to John and who are all these people that want him dead and for what reasons (what exactly does he have on them). More importantly what happens between Charles and Marisol, I mean do the wind up together or what, (because he seriously needs to marry that girl, like now; and yes I know that technically she's already married but I still stand by my earlier comment).

P.S. don't leave us hanging on TMINK, cause that's also a very interesting story with a lot of avenues to explore.

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
WHAT MY BROTHER LEFT ME CH : 02

STORY HAS BEEN GOING GOOD BUT UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHY THE SERIES STOPPED ? THE LAST SUBMISSION BEING AUGUST 2013 AND THERE HAVE BEEN MANY OTHER SUBMISSIONS BY THE AUTHOR SINCE THEN. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE AUTHOR CONDESCENDS TO CONTINUE THE SERIES.

extemporeextemporeabout 10 years ago
Pleeeaaassseee finish the story!

You are probably a strange fellow but for sure you ARE funny, and I'd love to read

"the rest of the story"! 5*****

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Excellent Excercise in Marketing

Like the hero we are all wound up and ready to go. I felt that there was no way to wrap this one up when I started on the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story.

Please finish this...or I'll be forced to ask FTDS to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Stuff

I agree with the other people who really like your writing. This is a good story that does have so many places it can go. I also would like to see a continuation of TMIKN. You don't take a whimpy side too much and when you have strong characters like you do, you don't need to. The men you write about are mostly strong, and the women know themselves and what they want, mostly. Can't like everything that you do in your stories, but am satisfied for the most part.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
nice

better IF you'd finish it!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
incomplete in so many ways

the story begins straight out of the gate at full gallop. then it devolves into a story of one woman who is a bit of a risk, a neighbor who we never see again, and little snippets of innuendoes in the direction of a policewoman about whom we know nothing. All the while leaving six possibly potential partners mentioned in questionable e-mails.

It is almost as if you have left yourself with so many options and directions to go you can't choose one of the many.

is it time to solicit the services of FTDS?

GandolfTheWiseGandolfTheWiseover 9 years ago
Another Good Setup

Another Good Setup, which left me dangling without any followup.

I have written a lot of beginnings myself, and sometimes even a middle, but I've never published them because I didn't finish them with an ending ...or even a good stopping point. And now I'm glad I didn't because I don't feel very friendly towards you at the moment. I enjoy reading your setups, but I don't like being left dangling!

GandolfTheWise

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Sad but true

I am really hesitant to start any more stories by FS. So few are ever finished.

Really a pity since what he does write is so very entertaining. This is one I was liking less than most but it was still well above most other stories I have found.

I am currently dreading his abandoning of the current epic he is penning. I know in my heart, it will not be finished. And yet I keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

You have many unfinished stories:

This one, A Tale of the Technician, Christian College Sex Comedy...

Could you cintinue writing this one, Life as a New Hire and CCSC, please?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Contact Me for Chapter 3

I have an incomplete Chapter 3 if you are interested. I am not sure when/if I'll get back to this series I wrote around 500 words in April 2015, but haven't been back to it since.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
king or crown prince??

I thought that I was the King of Unfinished Projects but looking at all the stories started vs. those finished here I must abdicate.

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
Tw0Cr0ws

I could really, really not use that distinction. It ins't like I want to hang up a story unfinished. Doesn't mean I don't do it, only I wish my mind didn't work this way. Sadly, I have gotten worse over the years, not better and I'm ashamed of that.

pubelesspubelessover 8 years ago
loved it

Can't wait for chapter 3

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 7 years ago
Bring it on...

Really, really enjoyed this read, when will you come back to it...give us a break, come on back and finish this...thanks.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Damned Good!

Probably one of the best I've read, full of humor, twists & turns and some hot sex for spice :D

Jason

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

would like to see more on this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damnit

You have so many good series.this deserves to be continued.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... at this point in my Writer's Block, I'd sacrifice one of my own testicles to be able to publish anything on any number of stories. I'm going on 9 months with NOTHING worthwhile coming off my keyboard and it is grinding my soul down as writing (and some parenting) is all I do.

Last Feb. a reader prodded me on this tale and a I cranked out another 1000 words before the fires inside me died. Now I'm close to 6,000 words on Chapter 3, but I'm not at a good stopping point as each chapter should involve a new liaison (of his brother's) until the murder is resolved. Or so was my plan anyway.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry your story telling has dried up

James aka FinalStand,

You have so many ridiculously good stories in your repertoire, I have read most of them, some like ‘Live of New Hire’ a couple of times, I hope at some point you are able to continue a few.

This story is very good and has had me laughing out loud at points. Thank you.

Regards,

Edhawk64

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eagerly waiting

This series has tons of potential. Would love to see a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your stories

I can't express how much I've enjoyed your stories. They are so in-depth and entertaining. Several of them would make good movies or good TV shows. I just completed a divorce and had to give up my house to her. When I moved out I went to live in one of those weekly hotels. It was a dark time and it was hard to be motivated. Christian sex comedy and life of a new hire have me a sorely needed escape. I'm pretty sure there isn't much anyone can offer as a specific direction, but I'm curious what have you the idea for these? How did you start these original ideas?

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... drop me a line and I'll gladly talk over things with you. I'm currently facing down a glacial case of Writer's Block, but I'm hoping ~ having dodge the second hurricane of the season ~ this will finally break. I love talking over story ideas, what inspires said ideas and what possible directions stories could take.

Thank you for the feedback and take care,

James aka FinalStand

devsignh1devsignh1over 5 years ago
It is really nice story n waiting for next update

Hope you are doing well & wish your healthy comeback

Great stories & waiting for this story to unfold

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
devsignh1 ...

... thank you. I'm currently writing some comedy to get out of some of my darker mindsets and back more into LAANH form. I still think it will take a while - UGH!

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding writing. Good sex, better story. Where is the continuation? 2013 is enough time between drinks...

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

... every time I re-open this story, I get out a few hundred more words and then the Writer's Block drops down harder than ever. I love the tale and the characters involved so I have no good excuse for the terrible delay. I apologize.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

laad4e08laad4e08almost 5 years ago
Really love the premise and characters

I see you have writers block on this story. In the two finished chapters it feels like you must have at least an outline of where this was supposed to go. Let them solve the crime and let Carlos and Marisol live happily ever after. Sorry I don’t like to tell Authors how or what to write. I just got sucked in so fast and fe in love with Marisol.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 5 years ago
Sent feedback can’t tell if it went.

*****

rayironyrayironyalmost 5 years ago
As a cyclical depressive and as an artist-blacksmith-metal sculptor,

we share creative blocks and surges of creativity in different flavors.

Given that that's what i have to work with, i work on a number of projects at once....

Sorta like herding geese. They can sit and rust for years till i find the impetus or necessary solution to work part of them out.

I try to match the flavor of the work to my mental set.

Sometimes they just need to incubate.

You are a strong and satisfying storyteller and set me to giggling sometimes when all the world looks dark gray and shit brown.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
please, sir, may i have some more?

This is way over the top and funny. I love the characters and the storyline. I am almost entirely in the LW category and your recent story (which I also liked a lot) led me here, but now, seeing that this has been here for awhile, know that I won't get the instant gratification that I deserve. (This from a baby-boomer, not a millennial?) I will be happily working my way through your ouevre', hopefully not finding too much frustration from unfinished stories, so please, please work on finishing this up.

damnmad660damnmad660over 3 years ago
Hope that there is still more to come.

I realise that your health stopped your writing but I really hope that you might take this up again as the characters are great and the plot is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well done, sexy, good plot, humour, et al

Just need more chapters 😷

Ken70Ken70over 2 years ago

You need to finish the story.

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

Please, Please, Please. Finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am not going to read any more of your stuff because YOU DON'T FINISH WHAT YOU START :-(!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[14.09.22]

Chaotic und Fun Start!

11/10!!!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

Oh FFS! I gave you 5* because it was shaping up to be a good story. Then you dumped it.

So I revised the score to 1* to reflect what you did to your readers.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

awww dang it get back in here and finish what you started damn you lol great start well written too bad ya died or something

Bammerman76Bammerman7612 months ago

Maybe read the author’s info page as to see why his stories haven’t been finished and chill out. This site is filled with stories that are never finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Aw man, another unfinished abandoned series.

I was really enjoying this gonzo sexy murder mystery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories