What Opportunities Might Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strength in his legs faded beneath him as Doug leaned back against the wall. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so totally drained. It was a wonderful feeling.

"Are you okay?" Hank, who had released his hold on Doug's cock and was now back on his feet, asked.

"I'm fuckin' great," Doug said, struggling to catch his breath. "That was totally awesome."

"It was, wasn't it?" Hank smiled as he offered a hand for Doug to steady himself on.

"Thanks, but I think I'm good now," Doug said as he straightened himself upward and stood on his own.

Hank waited a second to be sure, then withdrew his hand.

"You are really good at this," Doug commented, still feeling the flush of his orgasm.

"I know," Hank said, never being one for modesty.

He gave Doug a bit more time to gain his bearings, then excused himself to use the bathroom for a moment. With the door only partially closed, Doug could hear Hank rinse out his mouth, then spit his mouthwash into the sink. There was silence for a few seconds after that, after which Hank reappeared.

"All yours," Hank said, motioning to the now open door.

Glancing down at the sticky mess covering his crotch, Doug figured he could use a wet wash rag at the least. As he stepped past Hank, he wondered why he hadn't offered to let him use the bathroom first, as it was pretty obvious that he was the one with the most need for it.

Taking a wash cloth off the rack, Doug was running it under the warm water when he noticed a small cardboard box sitting on the vanity. Picking it up and reading the contents, Hank's insistence on going first now made sense. Doug's cock wasn't the only thing that needed a good cleaning.

-=-=-=-

Doug emerged from the bathroom a short time later, fresh from a quick shower. It seemed pointless to put his clothes back on and they had been left neatly folded back on the vanity. He paused in the center of the room for a moment, thinking to let Hank get a good look at him. There wasn't much of him that his host hadn't already seen, but he felt it right to let him have a look anyway.

The brief pause also gave him a similar opportunity to take a good look at Hank as well. In addition to having taken down the bed while Doug had been in the shower, Hank had rid himself of all his clothing and was now standing naked beside the bed.

Doug was certain that Hank wouldn't take offense that the first thing his eyes focused on was the older man's cock. It was only partially erect, yet already an impressive length. Doug had formed his own opinion of what average size meant over the years and immediately classified Hank as above that - by a clear margin. Expanding his view, he reaffirmed his original assessment of his body as showing the passage of time, but still in great shape. In contrast to Doug's lightly haired form, Hank's body was exceeding hairy, even if most the hair had turned to a mix of grey and white.

"Everything go all right?" Hank asked, not needing to clarify what everything entailed.

"Well, those simple, easy to follow instructions didn't prove all that simple or easy to follow," Doug said with a touch of humor, "but in the end, everything came out in the wash."

"Good," Hank smiled in return, putting the matter of the necessary but sometimes sensitive prerequisite behind them.

Moving to the side of the bed, Hank climbed onto it, flashing a broad smile of invitation to Doug as he did so. An offer that the younger man was eager to accept, but not before he took one last long look at the masculine beauty that was the older man's body.

After years of furtive glances in showers and locker rooms, this was Doug's first opportunity to really watch another man without fear of recrimination. His heart raced with excitement at the thought that he also had the freedom to do more than just look. Approaching the bed from the other side, Doug climbed down into the empty space to Hank's left and, pressing their bodies together, kissed him deeply. It was a kiss that seemed to go on and on as Doug also ran his hand across Hank's chest, moving across his stomach and then down to the underside of his cock.

A flash of electricity raced through Doug's body as his fingers brushed against Hank's cock. A jolt powerful enough to break their kiss as he focused all of his attention on the long-forbidden prize. Reaching back, he slowly ran the tips of his fingers up and down its length, rubbing the cockhead for a moment before sliding his hand back down and wrapping it tightly around the thick shaft.

Doug let out a deep, loud breath as he felt the hardness in his hand, squeezing it softly at first, then a bit firmer.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Hank asked, remembering his own excitement the first time he'd held another man's cock.

"Yes, yes it does," Doug replied as he ever so slowly moved his hand up and down.

"Then just take your time," Hank said, "there's no need to rush. We have all night."

He gave Doug a long minute as the younger man caressed the hard cock, then shifted position so that, without making him lose his hold on Hank's cock, he was able to both kiss him and take Doug's cock in hand as well. Just as softly, he wrapped his fingers around its girth, then began sliding them up and down.

They went at it for a while like that, kissing, stroking, rubbing their bodies together. Hank was content to let Doug set the pace, at least for now, secure that what was to come was worth waiting for.

Doug rolled off Hank's chest, moving down his body, continuing to keep his hold on his cock as he did, even while Hank relinquished his hold on his. He stopped bare inches from the prize he had often dreamed about possessing.

There was a part of him that wanted to study it, to compare it to his own, which he had spent countless hours studying. But that thought was quickly pushed aside by the part of him that couldn't wait any longer to taste it, to feel it fill his mouth as it grew even harder. The only further delay he allowed was a long moment as he drew in a deep breath that filled him with Hank's manly scent - a fragrance sweeter than the most expensive cologne.

Doug closed his eyes to shut out any outside distraction, allowing him to savor every second as he moved in even closer, sliding his lips over the crown of Hank's cock and then down its shaft, taking as much of it as he could down his throat.

"Oh baby, that feels good," Hank moaned as he dropped his head back against a pillow.

Doug slowly moved his head up and down, taking in more of Hank with each motion. He reveled in the taste of the man, the power in his manhood and the pleasure he knew he was bringing him.

He sucked heartily for a while, then let Hank slip out of his mouth while he ran his tongue down the underside of, first his cock, and then his balls. He covered them with wet caresses before pulling one, and then the other, into his mouth.

Doug began sucking Hank's cock in earnest, trying one approach, and then another, all of the things he had considered in his most secret dreams. Somewhere along the way, he had reached down and also taken hold of his own cock, giving it just enough attention to keep it hard.

After twenty minutes or so, Hank decided that Doug's technique, while leaving a bit to be desired, nevertheless showed promise. From the onset, he'd taken the older man as deep as he could, with no sense of hesitation. It was rather hard to believe that this was his first time.

Deciding it was time to take the lesson further, Hank gently disengaged Doug and had him kneel up against the tall headboard, his arms stretched out along the length of it. Kneeling himself, Hank kissed Doug, first on the mouth, then the neck, and finally across his chest, where he paid special attention to the younger man's nipples. Doug had never considered before how sensitive a man's nipples could be, but Hank was quickly correcting that oversight. Hank had also again wrapped his hand around Doug's cock, massaging it as he worked his way down Doug. Finally, Hank laid flat on his stomach across the mattress, his upper body raised on his arms just high enough to slide Doug's cock back into his mouth.

"Fuck!" Doug cried out, wondering if he'd ever be as good a cocksucker as Hank clearly was.

For a moment, he thought it unfair that Hank was certainly getting the short end of the stick, at least as far as cocksucking went, but then he reminded himself that Hank literally had decades of practice behind him, while Doug had only minutes. The best Doug could do was try his best in the future to correct that imbalance.

As he had before, Hank quickly took control of Doug's cock, once more bringing him to the edge of orgasm. But this time he had something more in mind than just a repeat of the earlier climax. Something he'd been thinking about since he'd first seen the younger man at the Man Cave.

Hank instructed Doug to lay flat across the bed on his stomach, much like he'd done before, which Doug did without hesitation. He knew what was coming next, and the knowledge filled him with the greatest excitement of the evening.

Hank then told him to get up on his knees, bringing his ass up in the air while the rest of his body continued to hug the mattress. Once that had been done, Hank, still standing on the side of the bed, moved right behind Doug, placing an outstretched hand on each of his ass cheeks.

"Now that is a beautiful ass," Hank said as he pulled Doug's cheeks slightly apart. "Has anyone ever told you that before?"

Without turning his head, Doug said that no one ever had.

"Damn shame," Hank replied. "An ass this fine deserves to be admired, even worshiped."

If Doug had any question as to what worshiping entailed, Hank didn't hesitate demonstrating exactly what he meant. Moving on to the bed, just far enough that he could kneel on it, Hank began running his hands across Doug's ass, down to his thighs and then up along his lower back. He repeated that a few more times, then leaned down and covered the same path with his mouth, leaving a trail of kisses and wet licks.

Then he parted Doug's cheeks a bit more, giving his tongue access to his asshole, a forbidden zone that he didn't hesitate to violate as he slipped the wet tip inside it. Doug let out a loud gasp of surprise and pleasure; the thrill of being licked in such a way had never been part of his most secret fantasies. Hank worked his tongue in and out, sending pleasing ripples radiating outward.

Every so often, he would extend the arc of his attention, running his tongue all the way from the top of Doug's ass down to the underside of his balls. He could also slip one hand between Doug's legs to stroke his cock, adding to the delights.

Suddenly, Hank stopped and Doug feared something was wrong. He'd started to turn his head to look when he heard the sound of the drawer on the night table opening, followed a few seconds later by the feel of something cool and slippery. First against his skin, then within the tightness of his ass as it was penetrated by one and then two of Hank's fingers. As Hank slowly moved them in and out, spreading the globs of lubricant that covered them, Doug relaxed and learned to adjust to the feel of being penetrated. He knew, and eagerly anticipated, that he would soon have much more of the bigger man inside him.

As he moved the fingers of one hand in and out of Doug's ass, Hank had been using the other to restore to his cock any of the hardness it might have lost. It only took a few strokes before it was again ready to go. With no need to wait any longer, he withdrew his hand from inside Doug and told him to roll onto his back.

Doug had barely completed his roll before Hank slipped into the space between Doug's legs and lifted them up and over his shoulders. Then, taking his cock in his other hand, he rubbed what was left of the lubricant all over its head and shaft before positioning it against the hole he'd just been caressing with his tongue.

"Ready?" he simply asked.

"Ready," Doug replied, just as simply.

Doug took a deep breath as he felt the pressure of Hank moving inside him. He went very slow, giving the younger man time to become accustomed to his hardness. Then, once he was sure that Doug had done so, Hank began to move a bit faster, balancing his efforts against Doug's reactions.

Closing his eyes as he absorbed all that he was feeling, Doug felt a measure of relief at how well everything was going. Despite his desire to be with another man in this manner, he'd also had some trepidation about doing so. Unlike with a man and woman, nature didn't provide any assistance in this sort of joining, something he was grateful that Hank had considered. Had things gone differently that night at the Man Cave, that might not have been the case.

In the time it had taken Doug to consider that, Hank had already doubled his efforts, and before long began to go even faster, as whatever initial discomfort Doug might have felt gave way to an ever-increasing pleasure. It was all that Doug had imagined it might be, but still he wanted more.

And more was exactly what Hank gave him. He continued to fuck Doug in long steady strokes, pausing every so often to kiss him between thrusts. Doug had slipped his arms inside his legs, placing them against Hank's chest, playing with his nipples as he moved the flat of his hands back and forth.

Soon, all Doug felt was the joy that Hank intended, and the older man moved to increase that joy as he took hold of Doug's ankles and lifted his legs up into the air, allowing him to penetrate even deeper. At the same time, it allowed Doug access to his own cock, which he now began to stroke.

They continued in that manner for a time, until Hank again had Doug change position, this time having him get down on all fours. Personally, this was Hank's favorite way to fuck and he could've gone right with it from the beginning. But he wanted Doug to experience as much as he could, so he had deferred preference in favor of diversity.

Holding Doug tightly around his waist, Hank fucked him with abandon, slamming his cock deep into his ass. It was easy, he knew, for him to lose control when he fucked in this manner, which was another reason why he had delayed it until now. He pressed Doug down onto the bed, his own body heavy on the smaller man, still pushing down inside him. Hank was close, he knew it, and to be sure Doug came along with him, he'd lifted the bottom half of his body just enough to allow him to play with Doug's cock at the same time. Hank would've been happy to finish it like this, until Doug arched his head to face him and made a request.

Knowing he had little time to grant his wish, Hank immediately pulled himself, first off Doug, and then off the bed entirely. He moved to the large plush chair off to the side of the room and sat himself in it. Doug was right behind him and turning around to climb into the chair on top of Hank, he lowered himself back onto his waiting cock.

Now it was Doug who was in control, sliding up and down, drawing Hank up inside him as, with a free hand, he pumped his own cock. The ride, they both knew, was going to be short, but it was highly pleasurable. It ended scant minutes later as Hank exploded in Doug's ass and Doug did the same all over his chest.

-=-=-=-

As fun as it had been making the mess, it was even more so hours later as, after taking a reenergizing nap, Doug and Hank shared a shower. One that became steamy from more than hot water as, even though it hadn't really been on Doug's wish list, Hank let him fuck his ass. By the time morning came, Hank had again returned the compliment.

All good things have to end, as the old saying goes, and Doug returned to New York a few days later. During those few days, however, he learned a great deal about himself and what the future might hold for him. He just had to let himself be open to what opportunities might come his way.

END