All Comments on 'What Price My Mother?'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good show, ol chap!

Well-written and interesting plot. The backstory was harsh, but realistic as I've known women like that.

I'm looking forward to reading further works from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story well worth reading. I hope to see more of your work,

wiltryitwiltryitalmost 11 years ago
Very Good Story.

You developed the story and didn't just jump to sex. Also liked the fact that Brett wasn't some great hero, but a regular guy. He knew his limits and paid the 25K for his mom. Too often these stories have the son 6' 2", 180 lbs (all muscle) and 10 years martial arts. However you have Brett, be more of a nerd, not a super genius one either, but someone who knows his limits enough to be unsure. Hope you continue to write, as this was a great story. Scored it 5 stars.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Very Good

Like the other comments, nice realistic, believable backstory and a slowly heating up plot. Very well done. 5 stars

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 11 years ago
One-off is best at times...

Five Stars!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A nicely done submissive mother/son incest story

A very good pace or rhythm to the story which made the reading flow nicely.

Well written with descriptive and erotic sex between mother and son and the storyline was interesting.

Thanks for the good read.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 11 years ago
I usually enjoy your stories

But this one just didn't seem to sit right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

Great story with a nice balance of sex and romance.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same old endings

Good story overall. Such a young mother would have been nice if she fell pregnant at the end . Something different

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A ready-made sub mom!

A ready-made sub mom is no fun.

Would have been a lot better if the son had persuaded the mother to let out her hidden desire to be a slut and a submissive, to her own son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOO LONG

This story was way too long with a lot of unnecessary details that just cluttered up the story. Sometimes short, sweet and horny is better.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
Wow::::::::::::NICE STORY

This story is full of emotion and rebound, an unconventional relationship between a mother and a son with a stronger bond of love.

Continue.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
WOW WHAT A STORY

This is a very interesting story

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 9 years ago
Wtf!?!

One of the most strangest stories I have ever had the misfortune of reading.

It started out bad and just got worse.

I'm all for mother & son stories, in fact I love them but this just went onto a whole another level.

I don't know if it was the fact he bought his mother or how she kept changing her personality to suit her husband then her son etc.

I feel bad for writing this but please don't write another section to this story.

I think I fresh start something away from the whole son buying mother scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrong title

should be story of three monsters, worst being her son......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lax

If Suzie is truly a Sub and needs him to be her Dom, albeit a benevolent Dom, he is really kind of lax about his rules. A Sub should never be allowed to refer to her owner other than his title. "Master" is a good example. He is not Brett, not Son, only Sir or Master unless in public or with company. And Master should never refer to her as an authority figure. She is no longer Mother or Ma'am. She is Suzie, Slave, or Slut. I hate the title of 'whore'. To me that refers to a woman who trades her talents for money on the street corner. He is not willing enough to discipline her often enough. A needy Sub requires Maintenance Discipline on a regular (but not cruel) basis. To keep her secure in her mind. A good Slave/Sub cannot serve and obey well if she doesn't know where she "stands" in relation with her Dom and His Rules. They should be clear, so she knows what to expect. A BDSM or Dom/Sub relationship is all about Trust and Respect. A Master, Mistress, or Dom has a huge responsibility. He/She has the course of someone's life in his hands to determine. The Sub has given up decision making as long as both honor their "contract".

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A yummy story

A great plot, and well done story... But... The son never seemed to be knocked over by being with his mum, actually, neither of them really seemed to connect that way... Thank you for your story;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AWESOME!

This was an absolutely awesome story. The scenes could have used a little more detail, but in all, it was one of the best stories I have ever read! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I saw this story quite a while ago

Then I couldn't find it again.

Now that I found it again I'm putting my remark quickly.

Yeah the story is simplistic but I look for whatever fits MY requirements, and yours did.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mental Illness

the mentally ill never think they are ill. so severely abused she craves it. in a way sonny boy is her worst abuser. she needs in hospital care for about 1 year. sonny boy needs a prison cell...this is not an erotic story, its a sick story...

soul71soul71over 6 years ago

Interesting. ...

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Troubled people

With complicated lives.

It reminded me why I don't often read this category. Unhappy broken people, dark personalities, negativity, and depravity.

.

l_bentonl_bentonover 5 years ago
one of the hotist on the sight......

outstanding. one of the hottest stories I have read here on literotica.... and that is saying a lot..... thank you for all your time and effort.....

WOW.

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8about 5 years ago
The Above Story.

A sequel is exactly what is needed. Nicely written, well paced and none of that 'repeat the same words each time they have sex' nonsense.

I actually had the distinct impression towards the end that he was going to propose. She couldn't be with anyone else, he did want to leave her. He did care about her emotional security and stability an awful lot. What could reassure her more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seriously!

You don't show up with 25 grand with a piece of shit like that, you show up with a 9mil and, when youeave he isn't moving.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 4 years ago
Garbage

Let moms history of being a worthless whore past slide due her being sold by reg but only just barely but when he came home and caught her fucking some asshole and that being the third time I gave up and couldn't give a rats ass for her disgusting worn out self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

Stupid, weak, unimaginative drivel. This was a boring waste of time.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

It was good to fair and as a Dom I am slightly more intuitive in recognizing submissive traits in people as i have studied how the FBI and CIA train people who can tell when people lie and hide and that their bodies give them away. And when i went to get some acupuncture done the older Chinese man read my face; thus i got involved in "Face Reading" an Ancient Chinese art as all those years of making faces from the things that happen to you show up in your face. And slathering on the makeup hides some as does some plastic surgery but gives away that you are ruled by what others think of you and usually are full of vanity and have allot of pride to coverup your insecurities. Currently i have a sub who wants to be collared and more and she is a good 20 years older as she saw me as a customer and said he fell for my voice and my looks and personality charmed her into calling me. And when i say calling I mean calling at first to chat and i realized very quick she wanted more so I called her out on it and told her that if she wanted to talk anymore she would have to tell me what she wanted. Obviously it became a very dirty raunchy call as she described how she wanted me to fuck her and give her what she was missing since her husband passed. I got her to tell me more over time and spu her up so bad she would call daily as i told her she couldn't call multiple times a day as she wanted. I had her shave herself, buy lingere that i liked (it was her idea to entice me to come back after our first encounter) and she keeps tring to offer me money (which I refus) but she wants to show her devotion as just like the mom a sub has a "Need" to serve and it is like a drug that they must get a fix of if it is given as some people use drugs, others use food, some young girls use sex to get what they want; or think that is what they want. When i broke off with my last one she had gotten so spoiled she couldn't find one man to satisfy the itch i had reawakened so she became a party slut taking on 2-3 guys at once so she could get her fix. Of course they didn't understand Dominance is NOT Domineering and took her too far in pain and humiliation. Thinking she was just a slut; but it was the "itch" she needed scratching and couldn't get from one vanilla guy and the Orgasms weren't nearly as powerful so she pushed it to an extreme. So now guys follow her home because she has a loose reputation and her neighbors call and plead with m to take her back as they see her behavior as bad and dangerous. But i forewarned her and she huffed and puffed and within 2 weeks had to scratch the itch. And once a woman has been with a man who can make her Orgasm 20-30 times in a night and then make her a squirter and have such instense orgams she is almost ashamed as she almost passes out and soaks the sheets as some have squirted up to 3-6 feet multiple times. As I have a gift; and being a guy who works hard i have kept myself in good shape and have perfected my gift over the years such that i can control when and how women can cum and with what intensity. Even talking to C on the phone has her doing things she Never thought possible and I get the benefit. I rewarded her recently taking her to a Adult bookstore and servicing at the Gloryholes there and she no longer has a gag reflex and Loves the taste of cum so i had her under a clock. I also got to enjoy her ass while she sucked as she was being spit- roasted at the same time. And as i had told a few others a great cocksucker was going to be there and the owner is a friend sort of he invited some as it made business great as the line formed and she was a dripping satisfied mess. I had to put a tarp on the seat till i got her back to her house. She of course is begging to go back and trying her best to convince me if you know what i mean as this time she has also heard i might take her into the theater and let the animals gangbang her. So I can understand how this young man could allow his mom to be his sub and give her the satisfaction she craved; otherwise it can lead some subs to become rather nasty sluts if left to themselves and not under proper guidance or direction of a good Master. I also offer just as i do in my business a reward for Repeat clients an referrals, as allot of ladies Won't ever share info on a good lover unless they have moved on and see a friend in need. Such as I saved one Ladies marriage as her friend had recommended me as her husband wasn't satisfying her and she wanted me to teach the husband some of my techniques and I agreed only if he was 100% aware and gave his approval before hand. I met with her but said i would only do it as a favor and the first couple of sessions would be us alone and then i would teach him. She suckered me as her friend had told her that i had not only taken her anal virginity but that i had done it in such a manner as she had cum from me doing it. Most of the Dozens of women i have deflowered don't go around telling their friends how i have turned them into an anal slut but this one did and the married friend pleaded with me to show her as she wanted to do that too. Such that i used to joke I was a man of many trades but now i have become a "Master" of one trade and a partial one in another area. If men only knew how to please their ladies they would have them calling, writing, phoning and asking for them to show them. For me it is the pleasure of turning a new one onto something she'll enjoy for the rest of her life, and maybe one day I'll find the special one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting insight into something out of my experience. THANK YOU for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written. Excellent story line. Just the right amount of pain mixed with pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really feel sorry for her,having to live her whole life like that. She deserves better

If this story goes further I would hope that Brett would release her and let her live her life as she pleased,without being owned by anyone. Mom and son could live there lives together as lovers yet be free to do what they both wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope you knocked up your mother more than once I fucked my mom have four kids together she waiting till they turn old enough have full gangbang with them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

bumblegum, LOVED IT, yes love mother son, son making his mother his to love any time he wanted to

a BIG 5, 5555555,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous