What Price My Mother?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,028 Followers

We gradually came down from the heights of heaven and I held her close, kissing all over her face before we disengaged and collapsed exhausted. She cuddled into me, running a fingertip down my chest and purring, like a contented cat. "You know you own me, don't you, Brett?"

"Mum, you know people can't own people. You're not a thing like a car or a TV."

"I know what you're saying, Brett, but this is different. I AM your property to do with just as you like. Anything, any time, any place. The difference is, this is what I want."

"Really?" I wondered to myself who was the dominant and who the submissive.

"Yes, really. Knowing you are totally in control of me gives me so much security, so much protection and then so much confidence; I can't see my life any other way. I love you, Brett and I want you, in any way that seems right to you. Tell me what you want, my love, and I'll obey you without hesitation."

"Okay, mother, suck my cock until I cum in your mouth, then swallow my spend."

"Mmm yes, you see what I mean? Anything, any time, any place." I became engulfed in warm, wet bliss, knowing my mother wanted nothing more than this.

++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading this story, and I hope you gained some pleasure from it. Votes are always appreciated, as are comments, whether anonymous or identified. It is almost certain that this is solely a "one off" story and I don't expect there will be a sequel.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,028 Followers