All Comments on 'What She Deserves'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, I'll vote all right

Let's see... I think about a one will do nicely. No, if it's a contest there will be a sweep before it's over. I'll give it a two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gave this the 1* it deserved, what a heap of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fck these other comments

Do i want monogamy? Sure. Do I thinks its for everyone? No. And apparently Fiona and her husband trusted each other enough and loved each other to go down this path openly and honestly. I totally belived the story. It was well written and hot. So thanks for this story and everyone else take a fcking chill pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Trash!

To bad I can't give this a minus rating.6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Isn't it amazing ...

They come to the "Loving Wives" catagory to read stories exactly like this ... then tell you what "Garbage" you wrote, probably after reading the entire story! These idiots need to go climb back into their holes and stay there! It's "Literotica" idiot ... and it's the "Loving Wives Catagory"! What in the hell did you expact ... passages from the bible??? If you didn't like this type of story, why read it? Why come to this catagory at all??? Aren't you a special kind of stupid!!! Loved your story ... gave it a five * ... can't wait for more from you ... disregard the bible thumpers ... they were sitting in the front church pews yesterday!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

to each their own, this is not my cup of tea.

in my opinion. if you really love someone you would not want to see them with anyone else. would also never cheat on them.

why get married to someone just to fuck around on them?

open marriage, swinging, or fucking around on a spouse, seems to be a lack of respect, love or any actual good feelings to the mate. if you are going to play the field anyway, just stay single..

it is most likely a good story, but i only read a little bit at the end. it was not for me, but bashing the writer for using their imagination to reach the ones that do like stories like this is really just childish. so please continue to write and stretch your imagination. thank you for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i'snt it amazing

has something to say about everybody unless there just another puddle of piss like them. As to the the story pure garbage the two paragraphs i read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 another day another LW story annony hates!!! Amazing!!!!

This ass wipe reads all of the LW stories and then bitches about them all. He never tells us he like any story. Yet, this insane fool reads them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only real idiotss will reckon that crap!!! MINUS 5*!!

How insane have you to be?? Even its a fantasy it is so ugly and cheap that its disgusting! 98% of all marriages trying sharing swinging swaping or cuckolding get divorced. Its amazing that idiots out there think they know the other 2%!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Isn't it amazing

What's amazing that ass wipes like you and that anonymous5(alias Bonnie) come here daily and bitch about other readers. Not one fucking word about this trash story but you both had a lot to say about other readers.

Bonnie, you ignorant bitch, we come to this category to read stories like the ones posted last Friday not shit like this. Get it, or are you and "amazing anon" too stupid?

Listen both you ass wipes, what the read and what the comment is our business, not yours. So back off. You don't like the comment, don't fucking read them.

No comment on this yet another hot wife, slut wife non-erotic drivel. Didn't read it, and never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
# 1

Why marry if you are just going to whore around. No love here

queenslandchrisqueenslandchrisabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Well written, believable and hopefully a next chapter of how she was 'had' during the night, in the morning, and the buildup to getting home to her husband and telling her husband how she was fucked while her husband reclaims her. Ignore the negative comments this was a job well done.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
Nicely executed!

This is a familiar plot, but the way you executed it made it seem fresh and exciting. In similar stories, the wife jumps into bed with a stranger without any hesitation or inhibition. In this story, the reluctance, second-guessing, and hesitance was a major part of this story. As a reader, the "will she/won't she" element was still in question up to the moment of penetration.

The final little fake-out at the end was a nice touch as well. Entertaining, engaging, and erotic. You managed to achieve the three E's of good erotica. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hubby is a pimp?

Sends his wife off to fuck another man? What's he going to do when he really thinks about it? She's going to do what she wants to do. He has no control. When she comes home with a nasty disease or pregnant it will be too late to change his mind.

And then comes the divorce. Nothing new or clever in this writing. It simply wasn't fun to read when the main characters are dumber than rocks.

1 star

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago
Well done

The way you set this up is very effective; the focus always is on the husband and wife, not on Paul, and on the husband and wife exploring what they want and how to get it. The use of the texting and photos in the story adds a lot to the eroticism. 5 stars for me.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can say how much they hated the story, but they obviously read all or most of it. Why are they wasting their time reading and rating stories they hate? Don't they have time to do something they actually enjoy doing? Something they like and admire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story. Sooo fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Phenomenal story. Love the slow-build, excellent writing, i wish i could give it more!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Now suppose she sent the texts and pics to the wrong number. Maybe Paul goes home with the whole bunch and posts them online... or a peer from work. Meanwhile David knows nothing until she's knocked up with Paul's kid. Or, David wants a divorce and tricked her into sending evidence of infidelity. Just saying, this line could take a lot of twists. Not predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely done

Well written and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonderful!

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's a fantasy

Great story. Literotica is a great place to share fantasy that you would not like in real life. If you object to what people write for loving wives STOP reading and posting your offensive comments and let the rest of us enjoy our dreams. Thank you Tomlitilia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow! What two bored people will get up to these days.....

...it almost seems as if they are close friends and roomies, egging each other on like college roomies and "besties" often did.

So, does hubby get to fuck the living daylights out of some interested woman from the admin pool at work, or how about his PA? They are often called "workwives" and are on occasion, more intimate more often than hubby and wifey.

I worked for an old coot that had a PA stay with him from the first day she hired on, over 25 years. She never married, never had any children and even as a mature woman was hot as a Jalapeño. Yes, of course they were fucking. Often twice a day.

I always wondered if wifey was out getting some strange, after the kid let's left home. She was a pretty woman, although somewhat demure for my taste. Who knows? She's a Southern Belle and my time in the south, suggested the demure ones were sure to take you, cock, heart and soul....if you could ever get them to let you get that far....

Anyway, it seems there should be some quid pro quo in this little exploration.....

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The big question is...

The big question is: Why did they decided to go from fantasy into real, without a serious talk, face to face? They decided it all by written messages, without even thinking about the consequences...Or they just don't care about what could happen to their married life, because they don't love each other and have no self-esteem? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fucking kill yourself, you are scum and a crap writer. Die in pain

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 7 years ago
Well done!

This is a common fantasy among married couples, if we can believe the sex researchers. How many actually do it? Probably only a small percentage, but it can be plenty hot to talk about! The literalists among us must condemn this fantasy, unable to distinguish fantasy from reality. This genre disgusts them, yet they return again and again to the trough. A suggestion to authors: Allow only registered members to post using their account name. That would wound Mr. One-Star-Annony-Cuck-Shit and his ugly brethren. Hot tale, well told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!

As a married women who travels often and gets hit on regularly, this is my ultimate fantasy. Wish my husband and I had the nerve to do this. We both know full well we want it. Here's to hoping this story pushes us from fantasy to reality. It just might. And to all the haters...grab a tissue. Yeah that's right, admit it, you came. Hard!!! And now you feel so guilty. LOL. But you won't leave the LW section of Lit will you? On to the next story. You are amusing if nothing else..

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 7 years ago
Super Story

Well done an excellent offering, I shall now read more of your titles.

Why is it that all the most negative comments are 'annonymous',and why do they even bother to read erotic stories in the first pace?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey guzzie

Are you and idiot? Not every negative comment comes from anonymous. Plenty of them have fake names like yours. I can see why a story like this would turn on a swinger like you. The tags hot wife, slut wife, was enough for me to not bother reading trash like this.

Do you know why we come to this category, because authors like those that posted last Friday are still posting erotic stories, something scum like you wouldn't know anything about. Take a flying fuck back into the sewer you crawled out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i dont see how husbands or wives can be ok with being cuckolded. 1 star. I think this should be in fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous- so hot

The only amusing comment on here seems to be yours. I won't trash you, that would be stooping to your level, and we all know what that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

One of the enduring mysteries of this story site is why all these folks read stories they profess to hate and then rant about how "sick and disgusting' they are. I truly don't understand why they read it in the first place. For starters, this story is fiction. No marriage or persons were harmed in the production of this story although a few electrons may have been inconvenienced. This is an important distinction. I personally don't care at all for BDSM stories and think anyone who mixes serious pain and sex in real life needs therapy. But, since I don't like those stories I don't read them, or go to the section dealing with them, or get indignant about fantasy depictions of behavior I disapprove of. I certainly don't hunt down those authors who write such fantasies so I can punish them with a low score. Why? Because they aren't real and therefore harm no one. Save the drama for real life.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Disappointing.

Too contrived to believe she would cheat on her husband after continually turning down other men. People don't cheat because they lack permission but because it goes against their moral compass. She should have been offended and suspicious that her husband wanted her to have an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

Thanks for your work - a really enjoyable and erotic tale with some nice twists to it. Ignore the negativity and keep writing!

Forest18cForest18cabout 7 years ago
I liked it

Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some husbands like wife to play on the road

others... Just do not know they enjoy their time at conferences.. Give me a break.. Not all wives traveling act out their fantasy but a good number do..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yep, do it on the road

Because he lied and won't be there when you get home. Only his cell phone and a large brown envelope will be there on the kitchen table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lang pagh

lang pagh. QIp lut. Qo'noS waste poH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh yeah!

Oh hell yeah! She comes home to a half empty house, bank accounts, and all else in her life! There's a big yellow envelope on the kitchen table with the divorce papers and her slut pictures. Seems he's wanted rid of her for some time so he can be with his faithful secretary. You know, the woman who really loves him and wants his children!

Good riddance to a slut whore, who's going to be fucking on the road a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why do people comment?

This is fantasy - why the dumb comments about divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another

Write next about what happens throughout the night and in the morning. Really REALLY want to know! Ignore these idiots. They sit there and jerk off to good material then bash it in a weirdo level of guilt. Like really fucking weird. Same types of people who rape little kids then cry at church to get Jesus to forgive them.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Detractors are trolls. I bet the sex with his loving wife when she got home was great. I also bet that it will not stop there. Hubby will get his as his wife will want to return the favor of a pass. Who knows the endless possibilities, Maybe swinging or just a quiet swap with a nice couple all together so they can enjoy their pleasure mutually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Detractors are trolls.

No, slamming others for daring to have an opinion differs from yours is a troll.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Isn't it amazing..."

No, I DON'T come to LW to read stories "exactly like this."

I like stories where the wife is "bad" WITHOUT her husband's permission, then suffers the consequences when he finds out. That may or may not be BTB, it may or may not be reconciliation, though I personally don't care for RAAC.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
My Suggestion

The direction is pretty clear by page one. If, like me, you dislike wife-sharing stories skip to the end, establish the outcome and move on. No sense getting annoyed at other people's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ah yes, the old husband humiliation quirk.

Probably pretty interesting, from a clinical psychology perspective. But like other mental dysfunction, always sad. To celebrate such self degradation and betrayal, that really is pretty crazy. Remember when acclaiming sexual freedom, there are people who like to rape children, or fuck corpses. Finding sexual stimulation through humiliation by a spouse is a lesser illness in degree only.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bullshit, NO, NO, Nothing with balls in this story

What a bullshit story. UGH. After first paragraph, went to last paragraph. Typical cuck and shit story.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Great story

To all those Anonymous comments... go read a love story. This is in the wife sharing category.

Masterful writing well constructed. To all those moralists wake up. Swinging and wife sharing has been around forever. Solid five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nuanced, suspenseful and erotic story!

This was real literature and not just a common story. It was extremely well crafted with numerous literary tricks employed to keep it interesting. It was also a wonderfully intimate story of a couple shyly exploring how and when to discuss the 800-pound gorilla in the room; namely, whether or not the wife should fuck another man.

It was clever when the husband talked by phone with the prospective lover and they hung up, without letting the wife (or reader) know what was said. Also, if was ingenious the way the wife made up a hot story and used it to test the husband´s reaction. This subtle and nuanced dance between husband and wife was brilliantly done. In addition, the sex scenes were very well narrated, juicy and very erotic. Finally, it was a good chuckle when the husband told the wife that he had fallen asleep during the whole affair….he knew how to play her.

All in all, this is really the way a hot wife experience should come down. It should be free of coercion, it should be slowly explored together as a couple and it should be fun for all involved. My wife is from abroad, she goes home twice a year and spends a month there each time. After a few trips we finally dealt with our 800-pound gorilla and decided she would have a hall pass when abroad. It has been exciting for both of us and especially for her ex-boyfriends back there. Long live hot wives!

Keep writing!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 7 years ago
This could have been much more interesting.

The previous anon is correct, it's a prettily nuanced and well-written dance, with some unusual elements. But the ultimate result is known clearly from the beginning, and the couple never actually discuss their desires and fears openly. It would have been much more dramatic (and perhaps forced such a discussion) if when Fiona called David afterward, he was distraught because he'd been texting her ever since she lost her bra, asking her to stop, and she'd been too involved to hear him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's a hot story but I'm not into cheaters, cucks swingers etc. As a story great it's hot but to me as in this story They are married quite a while and hubby wants his wife to do what she wants to enjoy herself. In the real world I would think and have with people I know that hubby really has no respect for his wife and is probably cheating himself. Also a happily married woman wouldn't just fuck a random guy unless she is a real pig. What kind of self respect does she have going to a strangers room that knows she's married but is coming to just get fucked. She would look like a married slut who is begging to get fucked. So this story line makes for a hot read but in real life I feel this would how it would look to most. I may be a more the jealous type than the next but I feel that trust and respect are at its highest when you are committed to someone or something. There is no reason to be married if you want to fuck everything in sight and that's ok if you can live with your own actions. My era and where I come from would see her or even a single girl that fucks a lot of guys as a complete pig. You fuck them have fun but would never look to marry them knowing there reputations. A friend who is single is fucking a married woman and he gets her to do all the direst things while fucking that she's never done with her poor unsuspecting hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shit story by shit writer

Cucky fag , here eat my used condoms

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
As story pretty well done

and the husband who directed the show did not sound very cucky or submissive;

Still the story and the people leave a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story well written, except ...

Sometimes Paul's apartment was above hers, other times, below. Otherwise well-edited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We did it in real

Just two weeks ago, my wife went to her lovers hotel rome by my permission and also I put condoms and lubricant in her purchase, but the guy couldn't handle it!!!!

He came before entering her pussy and couldn't make it hard again because of stress and excitement!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Different variation

I think it would be hotter if her husband didn't tell her it was ok. The stranger would jsut tell her that her husband said he should take he dancing, and the stranger ends up seducing her.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 7 years ago
Interesting

story. I once put a craigslist ad for my wife to suck another guys cock just to see what happened. When she found out she went nuts but then started reading the email responses. We had a couple weeks of pretty much non stop sex. It never happened, of course, but just the thought of it..........

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 7 years ago
great story

I've read several stories here about wives having a fling while traveling without their husbands, and sharing the adventure with hubby as it happens.

Great story. Very vivid!

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very erotic. Great job.

I loved this story and was very horny reading it. Naturally I had to take things in hand . I would love for MY wife to do something like this and keep me on the edge of you know what all the while her friend fucks her. I don't think I could keep from cumming so long however, waiting for the pics of her actually taking the cock inside her .

On the other hand (no pun intended) I would love to hear some women comment on this story. There must be some horny wives who like to read this kind of story with or without their husbands. How would your wife react to this situation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I'm amazed the husband wasn't actually revealed to have been at the hotel the whole time, and that this wasn't a one time fling for his hot wife. I hope you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, yeah honey

And one more thing..... don't bother coming home again because you don't live here anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
erotic

very erotic. Those with negative comments: don't read these stories.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
What a bunch of hypocrites!

This was a very well written erotic story...not just the ordinary fuck and suck. To the hypocrites trashing it...really, you took time to read the whole story it disgusted you so much? I'm giving this one a five-star rating!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Cheaters are the biggest hypocrits

The cuck fantasy is not in the 20 most favorite male sex fantasy,,,,

According to the cheating figures (55% of the wives and 60% of the husbands have minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime) the cheating sex fantasy could be a few % among wives and husbands...........The cheating sex fantasy is not equal to the cuckold sex fantasy!

BTW The biggest hypocrits are among the cheaters, because the most cheaters (who do not want to divorce their spouses) do not be happy when their cheated on spouses look for extramarital happiness after the cheater spouses have begun first.

The cuckold story authors are a massive advertisers of the hypocrisy, because the husbands of the 55% extramarital wives are not cuckolding lifestyle supporters and the majority of the LW section's stories are cuckolding lifestyle advertising stories.

My favorit BTB stories are very few to the cuckolding lifestyle stories in % and the Consequence, RAAC stories are few % too.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Cheaters=hypocrites

According to figures:

(About) 55% of wives and 60% of husbands have minimum 1 extramarital affair for whole lifetime.

(About) 16% of the spouses have on going extramarital affairs in 1 years time! (For PI companies to advertise this!!!)

93% of the people wants their spouses, mates, girlfriends, boyfriends to be faithful!!!!

Only 7% of the people does not mind their mates, spouses are not faithful to them!

Funny who are the hypocrites???????

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
@oatzab

There is hypocrisy in cheaters. Most cheaters would throw a fit if they found out their spouse is cheating, even if they are currently involved in an affair.

However, a story like this doesn't involve such hypocrisy. It's only cheating if it's done behind the unwitting spouses back. It's the lying, cheating, and manipulating that makes it wrong, not the sex. If the sex is agreed upon and both spouses get turned on by it, then it isn't cheating. It's just a couple having fun with their sex life.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Interesting points, Oatzab

Even allowing for the idea that 98% of all statistics quoted on the web are made up (including this 98%) the figures you quote don't seem unreasonable. They warrant quite some thought and consideration. Thought and consideration about social change perhaps, rather than moralising about 'hypocrisy'?

Apparently more than half of the married/partnered population (presumably USA population) commits adultery. It seems reasonable to assume that the figure would not have been so high in the days of the Puritans. On the other hand, it may have been getting close in the 1960s and 70s when there was a considerable change in attitudes to sexual behaviour. I wonder what it will be in another fifty years' time?

Then there is the 7% who accept adultery by a partner as OK. It seems reasonable to assume that these people would be mostly those who are adulterers themselves and/or have a partner who is committing adultery. I wonder what that figure will be in fifty years' time?

My point is that societies' attitudes change when behaviour becomes so common that it can't be stopped or ignored. When more than half the population is doing it, it's getting close to becoming the norm.

After all, Western society's attitudes to things like pre-marital sex and homosexual behaviour have changed rather dramatically in recent times. When it couldn't be ignored any longer, it became accepted by the mainstream. Will extra-marital sex go the same way?

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@oatzab

Your statistics are wrong. According to an article in the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, published on September 7, 2016, based on research by the Statistic Brain Research Institute, 22 percent of men have at least one extra-marital affair during their marriages. Fourteen percent of women have at least one extra-marital during their marriages. Infidelity isn't nearly as common as most people think.

This story has already gotten more attention than it merits. Just a cut and paste stroke story with very little novelty to it.

@javmor79: Kind of outed yourself there, didn't you?

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
@kimi

Kind of outed myself? Need explanation.

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago

You, like many, equate seeing the other side if an argument as standing on that side. That's your immaturity, not me outing myself. I have always said where I stand on monogamy vs. swinging. However, being that I actually know of a swinging couple that made it work for them, I can't simply ignore that a swinging marriage can work.

Wrong for me doesn't mean wrong overall. In the end, we all have to maintain our marriages. I have been married for 17 years, and that's all that matters to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
historical fact

No moral position taken.

Over millenniums certain societies dominated the ''world''

At some point moral decadence became norm. Roman Empire perfect example.

After a few decades of that decline the empire collapsed.

Given luedon's age, and mine for that matter, doubtful we will live to see the result the current sexual attitudes have on the current dominant world culture.

Would postulate that the current state of the family structure in America is on life support.

I will let luedon enlighten us if the change in sexual mores is a causal factor!

Certainly the 60s Seagull would have his thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT 1 star story

just to vote

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An Erotic Little Tale

Nicely written piece of erotica that seems to have got the BTB brigade wetting their panties in fits of moral indignation. Well done.

LA

Aymar31Aymar31almost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Great writing, clear 5 stars, one of the best stories I've read in here. Off to explore your other stuff now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can see why this story is so highly rated

It got 5 stars from me as well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Excellent writing

Excellent writing about the same old sharing is caring bullshit. Nothing new or improved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the Best Stories Ever!

OMG, this story rocked! There was humor, there was suspense, there was eroticism. My wife has sent me a few photos and short videos when she has fucked other men. However, your story was a lengthy exploration of what the husband and the wife really wanted. When they started out, neither knew for sure. However, they really found out as the evening progressed!

As we read this story, my wife related to the feelings Fiona had "Her mind was still in a jumble as she got dressed. One minute she was thinking that this was of course just a fantasy that she would abandon any moment now. The next she was overcome with excitement that this was actually happening." This is exactly how a woman feels the first time she shares her body with another man, who is not her husband. This is one of the most exciting times in a woman's life.

The dance scenes were set up extremely well and narrated both how they were dancing and what the wife was feeling. This was extremely erotic and again, my wife said "Yes, yes those are exactly the thoughts I had the first time another man danced with me, after we had been married a few years!"

Basically, if a man is an attractive candidate for a married woman, and he knows how to dance, he will end up with his cock buried in her hot, wet married pussy. That has happened to my wife a dozen times during our 20-year marriage. Why else would I never learn how to dance!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Erotic Story

I agree that this is one of the best stories. Very well written. Very hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A totally captivating story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [5+ (5.5/5.0 = 110% 'Way above expectations')]

The storyline was BRILLIANTLY crafted.

I am lacking the words to describe how much i like it. I hope the rating i gave your story speaks for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Top story

What a hot story. Nice build up, great tease and the final meet up in his room was excellent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What is this?

A cuckold convention!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
👍 👍 (two thumbs up)

Fiona is a keeper! Fiona is a keeper! Fiona is a keeper!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆!

:-)

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Total crap!

Why marry if you don't intend to remain faithful?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky Fiona! *****

To have such a great husband who encourages her to play!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
Interestingly

it covers the confusion felt by the wife as to whether the husband really was ok with it. When he just said "ok" she had wanted more definitive yay or nay as to whether she could continue. His refusal to do so just put the onus on her to make up her own mind. So off she went. It was a risk though; he could have turned nasty right then -- -- as we don't know what they might have pre-arranged.

Well told and excellent dialogue for what it was. A clever piece of writing for this genre.

She did go with guy very soon after only just meeting, I am bound to say! Maybe they were already known to each other and that just-met dialogue was all a game too. Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

1*nothing more needs to be said

ChcanyonChcanyonover 4 years ago
To Thematchthatburns:

The writing was great, the story was enthralling, and the ending left something to the imagination. Why do you read Loving Wife stories if they upset you? Here's a tip: 99% of all Literotica's Loving Wife stories are about wives that cheat. Read a different category if this fact bothers you this much. Have a pleasant day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: 5/5=100%!

86,729 views, 151 favorites, which is approx 1.74 fav. per 1,000 views. Bravo! Many stories get less than 0.17 fav. per 1,000 views.

* * *

Fiona's husband should be nominated for the Most Loving Husband of the Month! He loves his wife not only "truly, madly, deeply" but also "selflessly & unconditionally" (that's what true love is in my book).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great marriage...

Its either a feminist's wet dream, or more likely a husband that wants to get some strange as well. Either case does not show a strong marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just lost a great opportunity and turned it into a plain and simple cuckold story. You could have continued with the turn, the husband actually went to sleep considering his wife's message a joke, following her previous joke! Wife full of guilt but can't stop her lover after the offerings she made and her excited state and spend the night with him. This result in more guilt and she's determined to make up for her husband on return! Great sex between them with her playing submissive and then husband allow her to run a full scale affair with her lover with procreation becoming a willing cuckold! Finally both happy!

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Just more cuck bullshit!

tomlitiliac

My concern was not with your writing abilities, but with your subject matter. Let's be totally honest here, this was really a cuck hubby in absentia tale. Thus it was more appropriate for it to be classified as a fetish story. So hubby gets his rocks off knowing a stranger is fucking his wife, sans condoms. That's taking a hell of a risk considering STDs. I agree with the commentator you described your tale as a feminist wet dream. If relationships are so open and fluid, why would anyone decide to get formally married? That's why your tale and the countless cuck stories that keep flooding this site have this reader scratching his head in confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shitty tale

I find the markings to be manipulated...how can such a pathetic cucky wimpy hubby tale which most comments has brutally (and rightly) chastised have such ratings????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m guessing negative Anon comments are mostly from men?

Overall I enjoyed the story it came across (to me) as erotic and very realistic a series of events that occurred organically moving rapidly from one thing to the next. It was a situation and fantasy that they’d both previously discussed. Not quite spontaneous but more sort of impulsive. As a fantasy story it worked very well, I gave it 5 stars.

It’s the beginnings of an open relationship there are many different ways of proceeding down this route,IMHO I’d say that were this a true story there are better ways of approaching that goal. An open relationship certainly isn’t for everyone, the purpose is to enhance the relationship between the married couple. Be honest with yourself, sex with someone that you don’t have an emotional attachment to is just sex, sure it can be really hot sex then add that to a fully committed loving couple (gender here is irrelevant) and it’s mind blowing sex all round. It can be as a 3some or two instances of 1 to 1 encounters. This sort of relationship ONLY works with absolute unequivocal trust and love between the ‘original’ couple.

I wouldn’t say it’s a “feminist’s wet dream”, it’s not a cuckold scenario either. The former is just insulting and the latter infers a power imbalance. By its nature an open relationship is a situation where either party can engage in extra marital sex then the couple comes together to share the experience. That leads to more mind blowing sex and strengthens the bond of the married couple.

Tess (UK)

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 4 years ago
Honey, I’m gonna stay the weekend

Great story...I want to do it a few more times!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anonymous "I'm guessing"

I'm guessing that the majority of readers on LW are men. Therefore, wouldn't it stand to reason that most of the people who don't care for this garbage would also be men?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous