What She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, stopped.

"Please Pete! I need more!" She screamed.

My fingers pulled all the way out and I added a third finger. Back inside. As soon as I was all the way in she expected me to stop. I pulled out faster than I had gone in and said, "Faster and faster until you turn to butter!"

She strained against the plastic holding her. She moaned and yelped and finally screamed as she came. Her juices covered my hand and ran down past my wrist. She hung limply held up only by the plastic.

I rolled to Kathleen. Her eyes were glazed in lust. She whispered, "I am yours. Do anything to me."

My fingers came together at her opening and I pushed all four inside her. When I was knuckles deep I pistoned in and out as fast as I could. She stiffened as she screamed in release.

I untied Kathleen and helped her to the shower. On the table was a pitcher of ice water and glasses. I handed her a glass and she drank. Sam watched us. We kissed in a full body embrace. I guided us to Sam.

"How's your weekend, so far?" I asked.

"The best birthday ever! I didn't know."

"We aren't done, I don't think. I gave you the gift you asked for, but I don't think you knew enough to ask for what you really want. What do you think, Kathleen?"

"She agreed to stay until tomorrow night. She agreed to follow orders. I think she should stay."

"It's up to you, Sam. Here's what I promise, if you stay. I promise more orgasms, different orgasms and I promise I will fill your pussy with more than my fingers. I will fill you with my cock. I will let you watch as I fill Kathleen's every hole. But, don't give us your answer yet. You need a few minutes to think it over."

"Kathleen, while she thinks, please get her some water and a straw." She did and Sam drank half a glass. I took the glass and said, "Kathleen, sit on the floor between her legs and lick up all her juices from her legs and pussy."

"Oh, Please! I'm too sensitive. Just let me think." Kathleen heard her but didn't obey her sister. At her first lick, just above Sam's knee on her left leg Sam moaned. Kathleen licked all the way up to Sam's shaved lips and then started at the other knee. When Kathleen molded her face to her sister's cunt Sam screamed and came again. Kathleen ate her through three more orgasms.

I touched her shoulder and she stopped. We unwrapped Sam and helped her to the shower. She drank more water, we put her on the massage table and covered her. In seconds she was asleep.

"What do you think will happen when she wakes up?" I asked.

"She will want to move in."

"That decision, yes or no, is yours. You will live with her more than I will. Can you co-exist with her as a co-wife? More importantly, do you want to?"

"I want to. I can. I'm willing."

"Ok. We all need rest. Let's get into the house and to bed." We woke Sam and helped her into the house and to bed. Kathleen slept with Sam. I slept alone. All three of us slept well. In the morning I walked into the kitchen to the smells of breakfast. Both women were sipping coffee. Kathleen heard me and got up, poured me a mug of hot coffee and brought it to me. I took a good sip and sat the mug on the counter. My arms went around Kathleen and we kissed good morning with our whole bodies. As we let go I said, "Good Morning. Did you sleep well?"

She nodded. I saw Sam get out of her chair and head my way. I watched her walk. She was wearing a pale green teddi I bought for Kathleen a few months before. It fit tightly.

"I have no coffee you bring to you. May I have a Good Morning kiss anyway?"

"Yes!" We came together from knees to lips and arms encircling both of us. Kathleen wrapped herself around us both and I kissed Sam's mouth. She surrendered. She welcomed me but didn't insist or become aggressive.

I ended the kiss and asked what we were having for breakfast. Kathleen gave me some options. She took Sam with her to the counter and together they made breakfast. When we sat to eat I looked at Sam and asked, "How are you doing?"

"Fine, I think. I feel great. Satisfied yet wanting."

"What do you want? First for today and tonight. Then, what do you want for after tonight?"

"Just like that?"

"Anything you don't say you have no possibility of getting. Speak. What have you been thinking since you woke up?"

"I want what my sister has. What you gave me I want more of. You said if I stayed you'd give me more. I want to stay."

"You like our playroom?" I asked.

"Like is too soft a word. I love it! I love what happens to me there. I love being with you, even when we aren't in the play room." She took a breath and looked at Kathleen, then she spoke to both of us. "I want to be more than your sister. I want to be more than your sister-in-law. I don't know what the words are to describe what I want, but I know what it is. I want to be married to both of you, live here with you and love both of you all the time."

"All because I gave you a couple orgasms yesterday?"

"No! All because I have wanted the kind of relationship I saw you two having for years, and I want it too. All because I've read the stories about domination but they weren't like this. I want this. All because I think we can be great together."

Kathleen nodded and I said, "Ok. This is Kathleen's house right now. For it to become your house, together, you need to organize it, together. I trust you both. I will keep doing my part. Upkeep on the house and yard. Maintenance on the vehicles. We will sit together the last weekend of each month and do all the bills. You can work out the logistics of getting Sam moved in. I'll help however I'm needed. Ok?"

"You're serious? Just like that?"

Kathleen spoke up. "Well, not quite that easy. Before you can move in you have to agree to a few things. One, no secrets. We don't keep secrets. Two, we are a partnership outside the sexual arena. We do everything by consensus. In the sexual arena Pete rules. No arguments, no hesitation. Three, all our money is pooled and used for the family. Our family. Us. And, four, we only have sex when Pete says and with who Pete says. You won't play with anyone, ever, unless Pete says."

"Agreed." Sam said.

"One more thing," I said, "No babies."

"I can't have any. Had to have myself fixed fifteen years ago."

"I didn't know." Kathleen said, touching her sister.

"You were back east and I didn't want Mom to know, so I just never said anything."

"I think we can play after lunch." I said.

"What time would you like lunch?" Kathleen asked.

"When you two have a solid plan for her move, with prices, timetable and agreement."

They both kissed me and I left the kitchen. I took the SUV to the car wash. I drove there with the windows open. It still smelled like pussy. The two Mexican guys who opened the doors and started vacuuming spoke to each other in Spanish.

"This car smells like sex!"

"I like this car."

"It looks like there were two women in here!"

"We better scrub the seat again."

"I'll bet he has a big one."

"I'll bet he wears it out!" They both laughed.

When I drove home the SUV smelled like a pine forest, not pussy.

At one they came to me with their plan. We went over it and then made copies for all three of us. Sam would be fully in by the next weekend. We would have a busy week.

Kathleen pulled her shirt over her head and asked, "Can we go to the playroom, please?"

"Is that what you want?"

Kathleen nodded. Sam said, "I want to go to the playroom and turn my life and body over to you."

"I may pinch your breasts."

She pulled off her shirt and stepped close. "They are yours to pinch or kiss or whatever."

"I may shove my cock inside your cunt."

"If that is what you want, I promise to love you doing it."

"I may have you anally."

"You will be the first and if that is what you want... I'm yours."

"I may have you eat your sister to a screaming orgasm."

"Please do."

By the time Samantha needed to go home so she could sleep and then be at work on time the next day we had done all of that. That was 1998. We remodeled the house, added a bigger shower, enlarged the bedroom and added a shower outside by our hot tub. Some of my friends think it's sad that the sisters live with me. "Doesn't it cramp your romance?" They ask. "Is she always in your business?" "Does she at least have a boy friend?"

I tell the truth. "Having her around doesn't cramp our romance. She's never in my business, she's part of our family. Yes, she has a boy-friend." Me.

12