What The Hell Was She Up To?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday at work Heidi's father came storming up to me all red in the face and began calling me all kinds of mother fuckers, cock suckers and assholes for tossing his daughter out on the street.

"She tell you why?"

"It doesn't matter why you fucking asshole, she's your wife and you don't treat your wife like that."

He was Heidi's dad and as such he had a right to be upset and if he had come up to me quietly it would have been one thing, but since he was yelling and screaming at me at the top of his voice and calling me names that every one around us could hear I decided not to take it quietly.

"Well it mattered to me. I do not take kindly to a woman who is supposed to be my loving wife fucking two, not one, but two men in my bedroom on my bed. I get especially pissed when that wife, who is fucking two men in my bedroom and on my bed hasn't given me any sex in months. Your daughter is a fucking whore and I will not live with a fucking whore, got that?"

His face got pale and he turned and stalked off. Luckily my department didn't fall under him, but I could tell that our work relationship was going to suck from then on.

++++++++

The one thing I could never really understand was what Heidi thought she was doing on the day everything went to hell. She'd been fucking Charlie and Hal for months and doing a good job of hiding it from me, so why did she set things up so that she in effect outted herself? What the fuck was with the "You better stop them from hitting on me" when she had been fucking them all along? It just did not make any sense.

I got the answers to those questions two weeks later. Stephanie called me and asked me to meet her for a drink after work. While the waitress was getting our drinks Steph asked:

"Any chance that things will blow over and the two of you will get back together?"

"Not a prayer."

"Why so definite? You do know that she loves you, don't you?"

"No, I don't, and even if she does it wouldn't matter. What she did is something that I'll never accept. I won't forgive and I damned sure will never forget. She burned all her bridges. Why? Did she send you to sound me out?"

"No. She won't talk to me about what happened. I'm just assuming that it has to do with her affair with Hal and Charlie."

"You knew about them?"

"Of course. Right up until the blowup she told me everything."

"So the last time we met you already knew what our problem was. I thought you were my friend Steph."

"I am Tim, but I'm a hell of a lot closer to Heidi and she has been my best friend for as long as I can remember."

"Well then, if she told you everything maybe you can tell me why."

"I don't suppose it matters now, especially since you say its over between you, but I want your promise that what I tell you stays between us. I don't want you going to her and beating her over the head with it."

"No problem Steph, if I never see her again it will be too soon."

"I've never understood what went on in her mind, but she really disliked Hal and Charlie. If I had to guess I would say it was that she saw them as competing with her for your time. When she couldn't get you to drop them, or at least cut back on the amount of time you spent with them, she decided that what she had to do was break you up. The plan was to seduce one of them and then holler rape. She picked Charlie because he was single and she thought she could get to him easier than she could get to Hal."

"She was actually going to get one of them to screw her and then scream rape?"

"For what it is worth Tim, I did try and talk her out of it. I told her that no good could come of it, but she wouldn't listen. She went to Charlie and told him that you had some fantasies and she wanted his help in acting them out. He went along with her story, but then the wheels came off of her plan. She liked it. She still didn't like him, but she told me that just the thought of illicit sex with another man gave her one of the biggest orgasms of her life and that actually doing it gave her so many that it left her too weak to walk.

"Her affair with Charlie took on a life of its own. He would do anything that Heidi wanted because he thought that is what you wanted and the more they did the more Heidi got turned on. There was a side effect though -- guilt -- lots and lots of guilt. She couldn't bring herself to stop what she was doing, but at the same time the guilt drove her to where she couldn't face you and that's when your sex life went to hell. Next she added Hal to the mix. Her original thought was that the two of them would get into a tug of war over her and that would give her a chance to break away, go home and get to work at saving her marriage. It didn't work. It just gave her bigger and better orgasms.

"The end came when the guilt got so bad that she just had to do something before she lost you. By then she wasn't thinking too clearly as evidenced by the plan she came up with. She convinced herself that you would get turned on seeing her with another man and want to join in. I swear to God Tim, I tried to talk her out of it. I knew what kind of man you were and that there was no way you would go for something like that. I told her it would blow up in her face and I tried my best to stop her, but you saw how successful I was in doing that."

"I was supposed to come out of the closet and join in?"

"That's what she thought would happen."

"How could she have been so stupid? She had to know me better than that."

"I don't know what to say Tim, I guess she was desperate to find a way back to you."

"To find her way back to me?"

"I told you Tim, she loves you and it is killing her that you are gone."

"So, you haven't said, what's the reason for our getting together tonight?"

"Just that Tim. I wanted to see if maybe I could give you a little push to move you back toward her."

"I laughed and said, "There is a better chance of you and I becoming engaged than there is of my ever getting back with Heidi."

Stephanie looked at me pensively for a few moments and then said, "You and me? Tell you what, give it a couple of months for the dust to settle and see what happens. You have my number" and she got up and walked away leaving me sitting there stunned.

12