All Comments on 'What To Do About Edie'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why not say something while she fucked up

why run in closet,you home and kick her ass out.you make things so hard and it makes the writers look stupid.where is a man thinking,i'm mad my wife fucking others and kick ass.husband acts and sounds like a wimp.how old are you who write this shit.15to20.

showguyshowguyover 17 years ago
not bad----but

The story wasn't bad but lacked the "HEAT" like the stories "Naughty High Class Mom" part 1&2

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
who cares? why would ANYONE try?

WHY would anyone put effort into coming up wth an ENDING for a crappy shitty idiotic bizzare pathetically stupid story by JPB the world'ss best writer for the sexually moronic?

we know

1) she has been fucking LOTS of guys ...

2) she did fuck men her hubby knew

3) she stopped doing that ONLY when the cunt whore wife thought these guys were smirking and starting to brag and he -- the stupid HUBBY --was getting suspicous

4) so instead of stopping she decides simply to fuck LOTS of strange men

BIIIIIGGGGGGG QURESTION IS THGIS

IF the wimp husband throws her out will she cry One tear?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Easy to write

Here's your ending, you weiner, "kill 'em all ,let God sort 'em out".............works for most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why Write A Part 2?

First, Jerry jacks off while 2 guys fucks his wife. Then why should he care about Edie being a slut? Is he offended because her lovers are his friends or her lovers are strangers?

Second, other than his lack of knowledge regarding her flings Jerry had a happy relationship. So what if other guys have smirks on their faces she went home to him. So what if he had some creampie from friends and strangers (In this story Edie did not clean herself up so Jerry will no doubt get some creampie that night)?

Bottom Line:

There is very little conflict from this story to cause a real confrontation. A second part would result in either an open relationship (they really did not have a marriage) or he become a willing cuckold hiding in closets watching his Edie fuck others. Therefore, a second part is not needed.

The story "John and Jackie" begs an ending but this story does not need one.

SleeplessinMD

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
blackmail wife

Husband should tape the sessions for his divorce then use the info and video to crucify the pricks.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
the comments are more interesting than the story!

they show how dumb many readers are, since they ignore the fact that the story is just meant as a starting point!

seriously however, it's a good idea, if it persuades wannabe writers to dip their toes into the water! good show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
come back...

... JPB and write some more. Mike from TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Once Again

Just Plain Limp characters, plot, and story. Do you set a timer for 3 minutes and just bang out these stories. Would it be a waste to bring up the old adage of Quality before Quantity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Easy

Set them up to fuck again. Turn on all the gas jets after shutting off the pilot lights. Set a dial up phone in the kitchen. Let them start fucking and call home.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
The ususual...

SHIT!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

NO RATEING A PIECE OF SHIT, THIS WAS REALLY BAD!!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Worthless garbage

Nothing original just the so common "I caught my wife fucking so I have to jack off."

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A good start. Lets see how Ohio finished it up. Thanks.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
The fact that he came and the fact that he has to think about what to do tells me...

He will go along with it, watch and masturbate or he will join in and get off that way. I know that is how JPB would end it.

Here is my ending. I got film on her doing a man I did not recognize and I divorced her cheating ass and since we lived in a state where assets were not evenly divided no matter the reason for the divorce she got her cosmetics, clothes and her dildos. Goodbye slut bitch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Do I want to see a sequel? I like the last commenters ending. Can Ohio top it? I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Goodbye Edie...

...and don't expect any alimony...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG!

Another unfinished JPB story! Roll on floor laughing...........

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Two Stars

Two stars for him jerking off to watching his wife cheat, instead of going next door and kicking some ass!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Cuck Shit

Any story who jerks off while watching her with other men turns my stomach.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ sbrooks103

Too bad writing wooden lead characters and turgid unoriginal plots don't turn your stomach. You'd be a candidate for 6 pack abs and up for role in Magic Mike III.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

FFS GIVE UP WRITING SUCH TRASH...

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
THE PHRASE THAT VOID ANY SENSE OUT OF THIS ENTIRE STORY:

"I tossed my sandwich into the garbage, grabbed a dishrag AND WIPED UP THE PUDDLE OF CUM I'D LEFT ON THE FLOOR and then hurried into the bedroom."

... The fuck?

That one came up so out of left field, I had to re-read it at least three times, and restarted the story again, just to make sure I missed something - which I didn't.

Don't know why JPB felt the need to add in this little note, but, not only was it extremely poorly introduced (zero mention about Jerry being the least bit turn on by what he saw, let alone so into it, he seemed to have came buckets... without touching himself... of even taking his junk out of his pants... but enough to manage to soil his kitchen floor!), but it majorly changed the reader's overall perception and opinion of the main protagonist. It's one thing to be shock upon finding out your wife is cheating on you... another thing to take the time to fully witness her betrayal... and even excusable to get hard while watching it - hey, people are human... but to actually end up cumming because of it? Without even touching yourself!? Well now, at this point, we went from betrayed husband to straight-up willing cuckold territory.

Is it why Bob added it - to give the maximum options possible to whomever wanted to complete his story... even though doing so doesn't gel at all with how he initially described Jerry to be like? Sigh... A this point, it seems like only ohio bothered to do a follow-up to this one - love his writing, so I pretty confident he'll right JPB's unwelcome flight of fancy... hopefully.

Overall... quite an unoriginal intro to a LW story, to be honest. But hey, with those stories, it's rarely where you start and/or when you end up that's interesting - it's all about the journey.

The ugly, depressingly jarring journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just another pile of shit from Just Plain Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hate to say this, but this is one of the dumbest stories I've read

on this website.

Let's see. He just watched his whore wife suck and fuck 2 guys in the neighbors back yard and he is afraid of getting caught??? He still wants to see what she is up to??? You have got to be shitting me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What ugly and stupid pathetic nonsense wimp tale. 1* for this garbage

This writer is just a complete retard brainless to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense like this lame story.

Complete trash and waste of time.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

get rid of the whore you need an unfaithful wife like a dose of the clap

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bob

Bob could do a real cuck story too. This near the bottom of all his writing.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
CUCK boy

Thank you for allowing other writers to complete this Chuck story!! Maybe they can grow some balls on hubby...

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Fail

No wonder why this failed. Lol. You’re a great writer but your cuck crap sucks.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago
funny 5*

lol at annony who needs a gun to deal with a cheating wife, what a coward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank god,....

glad someone finished the damned story.

be grateful to Ohio you idiot Just Plain Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
May I comment?

Yes I hate this story. I will never enjoy a cuck story, but please way to much venom for a writer who continues to post excellent stories here. I am always pleased to see a new post by JPB. I have run into many authors here that write good stories that do not include cuck themes in their stories, then as I read through their catalog I will find that they did try one or two just to sample the genre(maybe). I give credit to all writers here whether I have read them or not, or if I have even been in that category. So please, state that you didn't like the story and why. Give some constructive criticism (like : how about giving us a heads up at the top if cuck story?) but dont denigrate the author. Whether you get it or not they are writing for you! Thanks all authors and thanks literotica.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What to do about Edie?

Divorce the skanky ho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

Any man that gets off seeing the woman that he loves sucking off someone other than her husband should be shot. I’m sorry but these stories are just so pathetic it makes a mockery of the whole marriage thing. That is the whole point of marriage to love your partner and not to mock the church or who ever you worship. If you can’t stay true to each other then what is the point of anything. Any writers that need to write this sort of thing are no better than a cheater themselves. Doesn’t anybody understand what true love is I think nowadays they think it’s a joke I don’t. If there was any justice I would do like saddletramp wrote. Any cheating and would get thrown into a volcano. No questions asked you cheat you pay the price.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
What's so hard to figure out?

She has burned her marriage. Maybe she can get it back, but I doubt it. I'd take up the challenge, but there is nothing about her that I want to pursue. Can't kiss her, can't hit her with a baseball bat. You just walk away, divorce her, and never bother with her again.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

Another-1 star story. Reading JPB is like hoping for a mountain and finding a canyon.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

Typically a story with no ending. I just don't understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@Dnvrdave58

You obviously didn't read the prologue to this story. It's an invitational for other authors to write and ending to it. That's why there's no ending duh!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I hate cheating cunts.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What to do about a cheating slut, it will be interesting to see what the other 2 solutions will be.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

juvenile writing, vivid imagination though.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

" I wasn't ready to confront the cheating bitch just yet - I wanted to find out more about what she had been up to first " WHY??????

And seriously???? "I was going to have to reevaluate my friendships with Marvin, Harry and Joe" dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly a shit story!!! Even for JPB. 1*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this stort, make a great video. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yes, he hates the cheating bitch so much he took his own cock out. What a cuck. Shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Surprise!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Plain Bob the old cuck

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Where

Where is the rest?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES