What to Do with Darla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers

It was a great relief to Jay to hear that he and his sister were both on the same page. What they were up to would be considered wrong in everyone's eyes, their mother's eyes being first on the list. Neither one of them felt much like trying to publicly battle society's taboos. Something secret that they could share seemed to be the way to go.

Darla spoke again on the way back home. "I'm worried. You're going back to school next week."

"What difference does that make?" Jay asked.

"Because you said that you'd find a girlfriend when you went back to school. I don't want you to. You said that you'd be surrounded by them," Darla said, recalling a previous conversation.

Jay laughed, though Darla didn't seem like she thought anything was funny. "Well, yeah, there's girls there, but believe it or not, I've never had a problem keeping their hands off me. Don't even have to try, really. I don't have any plans to try and hook up with any of them."

"You promise?" Darla asked. Apparently, she wasn't convinced.

"I promise. Listen, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but between the two of us here I'm not the one that has the history of sleeping around. I mean, you've told me all the stories yourself."

Watching as Darla folded her arms and scowled out of the corner of his eye, Jay figured that he had probably just tuned to the wrong frequency. He didn't want to piss her off, but he wasn't sure if his sister even knew the meaning of the word 'monogamy'. He'd never seen more than one girl at one time in his entire life.

"Well, everyone always cheats on me, so I don't see the big deal. No one should be able to tell me what to do when they do whatever they want," Darla said.

"Okay, okay. I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I don't plan on seeing anyone else. If you think you should, that's up to you," Jay said. He could feel his temperature rising. Darla wanted to argue about something that hadn't happened and never would.

"Are you telling me that you'd let me see someone else, after what we just did and all we've talked about?" Darla asked, all but shouting.

"I don't own you, Darla. You've got to be able to make up your own mind on this. Would I be happy if you go out and fuck some flunky? Not at all. Would you actually do it? I don't think so, and I'm not gonna keep you chained up in the basement just because there's a tiny chance that it could happen. I don't know what to tell ya, here. I'm not really sure why you want to fight about this," Jay told her.

"I don't want to fight. I'm...sorry," Darla conceded. "I just got thinking about how things always turn out and I got mad. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at everyone else, I guess. Don't get mad at me."

Jay certainly thought that Darla had a propensity to display mad (as in insane) tendencies. He was trying to keep in mind that most of her boyfriends hadn't treated her much better than a blow-up sex doll. He could see how she could be a little insecure.

"I'm not mad, I just don't want to argue for no reason. I trust you, I hope that you can trust me. Try to relax, alright?"

"I trust you, maybe I don't trust myself. I don't know, I don't want to mess it up," Darla sighed.

The two were arriving home by this time. "Don't try and get all deep and thoughtful now. If you think too hard, you could hurt yourself," Jay said.

"That's a joke, right?" Darla asked as they walked to the front door.

"Supposed to be," Jay said.

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or just not funny."

*****

Jay was listening to his sister and her friend Lisa banter back and forth in the living room. He didn't want to, he was in the kitchen trying to mind his own business, but their voices were carrying as the conversation was becoming heated.

"I don't understand why you don't want to go. I don't want to go alone!" Lisa cried.

"I have to work tomorrow," Darla told her.

"That's never stopped you before. Josh'll be there. Come on!"

"I don't care about Josh and I don't want to go. I'm tired and I'm staying home," Darla said.

"I can't get you to do anything anymore. It's like you forgot how to have fun. Oh my god...are you pregnant?" Lisa asked.

Jay felt his heart skip a beat.

"What? No! I just don't feel like it, okay?"

Lisa was ready to give up. "Whatever. I'm taking Josh, then."

"Fine. I don't care. Have fun." Darla said.

"Bye."

When Jay heard the door close (not quite a slam, but nearly so), he decided it was safe to leave the kitchen. Darla was standing there with her hands formed into balls on her hips, staring at the door. "Everything okay?" he asked.

"Lisa's just being a bitch because I don't want to go out with her. She's going after a guy that I kinda liked because she thinks it'll piss me off, but I don't care," Darla said, not turning her gaze from the door.

"Well, you look kinda pissed," Jay pointed out.

Turning with her ponytail whipping through the air behind her head, Darla explained to her brother what the problem was. "I don't care about Josh, I care that Lisa thinks I do and that's why she wants to screw him. What kind of friend does that?"

"Hey, I don't know," Jay said raising his palms in the air. "She's probably just mad because you don't want to hang out with her. I mean, you two were pretty inseparable, you know? Besides, you don't know if she's really gonna try to sleep with the guy, do you? She might have just said that in the heat of the moment or something."

Jay also wanted to point out that the two just about shared the same brain, acting so similarly sometimes. Darla had been known to say some pretty rotten things that she didn't mean. Having been practicing how to keep his sister's mood under control, however, he kept that last bit to himself.

"I guess. She didn't have to say it, though," Darla said.

"That's mean, whether she goes through with it or not, I agree. You don't have to stay home because of me, you know. Just because I'm old and boring doesn't mean you have to be, too."

"You're not old, Jay. I don't want to go out tonight, is all. I thought I could make us something to eat and we could watch a movie or something," Darla said.

"What if I had plans?" Jay asked.

"Be real, you've never had a plan," Darla replied.

"Fair enough. What are we having for dinner?"

Darla prepared a meal that consisted of some fried rice, a bunch of vegetables, and various spices and such. Jay was always suspicious of anything that didn't have meat in it, but it turned out to be pretty tasty. He wondered how she was able to cook so well seeing as how he never remembered their mother trying to teach her anything.

"That was great, Darla. They teach you how to make that at the diner?" he asked while he cleaned the table.

"No, I saw it on TV. I'm glad you liked it, I wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out," she said.

"You never even made it before? You're a natural. Maybe you should be a chef or something," Jay suggested.

"You think so? You're just not saying that to put me in a good mood, are you? I know you do that sometimes," Darla said.

Jay chuckled. Darla was more perceptive than he had given her credit for. "I'm guilty of that, I guess. I'd just rather have the happy Darla than rampaging Darla or sad Darla. I'm serious though, that was really good."

Darla thought it was sweet how her brother tried to cheer her up. It had bothered her when she had first caught on to what he was up to, but the more she thought about the more that she realized that it wasn't a bad thing. The old Jay would either just walk away from her or poke her to make her even more upset over whatever it was that was bugging her. The new Jay was much nicer.

"It works, you know," Darla said after a moment of thought.

"What's that?"

"When you're nice, it makes me happy," she said.

Jay paused on his trip back from the sink behind the chair where Darla was sitting. He put his hands on her shoulders and bent down to kiss the side of her head. "Well, good. That's the way I like it. You're so much more sexy when you smile," he said into her ear.

"Jay," she giggled. There he was again, trying to turn her on by telling her that she was sexy. That worked, too, though having just eaten dinner she wanted to let her meal digest a bit before she ripped his clothes off. "You think so? Say some more nice things about how pretty I am."

"You need more than me telling you that you're a super-sexy chef?" he asked, straightening up but leaving his hands on her shoulders. He began to massage them, slowly. "Well, let's see. Besides your smile, you have just an amazing body. One of the reasons I'm standing here is so I can look down your shirt."

Darla continued to giggle and slapped her brother's hand. She stood up and hugged him. "You're so bad, but I like it. You can look down my shirt whenever you want. Want to go cuddle with me?"

"I do," he said.

They retreated to the couch in front of the television, not really caring about what was on. Jay lay with his head on Darla's lap, she had an arm draped across his chest and was holding his hand. The two of them had been spending a lot of their nights that way, content with each other's touch. Jay was usually tired since school was back in session and he still worked at the store, so he never felt like going out much. Sure, it wasn't very exciting, but they were together and that was excitement enough for Darla. He made her feel good. She brushed her free hand against his cheek, getting pricked by the stubble.

"How come you didn't shave when you got home? What did I tell you about that?" she asked.

"Um, that I'm a grown man and that I can decide for myself whether I shave twice a day or not? That you were totally impressed with my level of testosterone?" Jay wondered.

"I don't think that was it," she giggled. "I think I said it tickles me."

"Like when I do this?" he asked, turning over and lifting up Darla's shirt a bit, kissing her bare belly while making sure that he rubbed his stubble on it.

"Yeah," she said, still giggling. She made a half-hearted attempt to push him away. "Get off me."

"Aww. That's what all the girls say," Jay said, faking sadness and sitting up.

Darla tried to copy the sad look on her brother's face. "Poor Jay. Tell you what. I might let you back on me if you're really good."

"Oh. What do you want?" he asked.

Leaning back in her seat on the couch, Darla spread her feet apart on the floor slightly. "You'll just have to think of something."

"Hmm." Jay studied his sister, seeing if she was giving away any hints to the game they were playing. She was clearly expecting something naughty as seen by her half-grin and the way she had her upper teeth resting on her lower lip. When her knees drifted together, then apart again, Jay was inspired.

Jay slipped off the couch onto the floor, positioning himself between Darla's feet. He slid his hands up along the tops of her thighs until they were underneath the cuffs of her shorts. When he began to tug on the fabric, Darla lifted her butt off the couch and allowed herself to become undressed. Once the shorts were tossed aside, Jay went back for the panties to get them out of the way, as well. Pulling his sister forward and spreading her legs a bit, he bent forward to kiss her lower abdomen. Darla said nothing, but hummed softly with the anticipation of being licked.

As far as cunnilingus went, Jay had never really been a big fan. The aspects of sex that he had enjoyed most had always involved his penis. As a result, he wasn't that practiced at it, though that was changing. During a rather candid moment of pillow talk, they had been broaching the subject of what they liked and didn't like about sex. Darla loved having her pussy eaten, but she said that it always seemed like guys expected her to suck dick but then never returned the favor. Jay, wanting to please, had been making sure that he paid her plenty of oral attention.

With his face inches from Darla's now glistening cunt, Jay could easily take in her scent. It wasn't very strong and if pressed, he probably wouldn't have been able to compare it with anything. It was just the incredible, erotic aroma of Darla's sex. He licked from the top of her vagina to the bottom, collecting the moisture that she had produced on his tongue. It was a slippery, slightly musky, slightly sweet mixture that Jay had become accustomed to. He didn't know if there was a proper name for it or not, but he liked it. Whatever he chose to call it, Jay found that it was beyond arousing to him. It caused his cock to swell and throb at the thought that this beautiful woman, with her beautiful pussy, could literally drip with excitement because of him.

Jay swallowed and kissed around his sister's protruding clitoris while she wiggled her bare ass around to get more comfortable. "Darla...you...are...a very...wet...girl."

"Hmm...I've been thinking about it all night. You know how I get," she said, her voice soft and low. She brought a hand down to the back of her brother's head for further encouragement.

Indeed, Jay knew. He nibbled on the engorged lips of her pussy, occasionally straining to thrust his tongue as deeply inside of her that he could reach. Once in a while he lapped at her clit, but for the most part, he left it alone. It was a technique that Jay had been experimenting with, with Darla's guidance. She had been teaching him exactly how she wanted it done, and so far she hadn't said anything, so Jay took that as a sign that he was living up to expectations. When she absolutely needed to cum, she would let him know, and he would do his best to finish her off with an assault on her clitoris.

After a while, but not a long while, Darla couldn't hold out any longer. "Oh please, oh please," she gasped.

Jay took his cue and shifted his attention to Darla's more sensitive parts. As his tongue twirled, her thighs tightened around Jay's head and she bucked and moaned while her fingers wrapped themselves in his hair. It was an involuntary and almost violent reaction as Darla experienced a large and blissful orgasm.

Darla, as she had told her brother, had always loved being eaten. She enjoyed most every aspect of sex, but oral pleasure was something that she particularly liked. No one, other than Jay, had ever put enough effort into it to make her cum. Not only was Jay interested enough in it to bring her to orgasm, he had actively sought out her input to make sure that she received maximum enjoyment. He had put in a lot of effort to please her, and as far as Darla was concerned, what he had just done was a work of art. An incredible difference from the half-assed thirty seconds of licking she'd had in the past. At a loss for words, all she could do was breath heavy as Jay rose from the floor and kissed her on the lips, leaving the taste of her own pussy in her mouth.

"Have I been good?" he asked.

"Oh my god, Jay. That was...perfect. Thank you," she whispered. "I just...that..."

"Are you crying? What's wrong?" he asked, noticing a tear trickling from the corner of his sister's eye. He wiped it away, suddenly wondering what the hell was going on. Spinning to the side, he took a seat beside Darla on the couch.

"There's nothing wrong! I just got all emotional for a sec. You know..." her voice trailed off.

Jay sneaked an arm around his sister's back and leaned his head on her breasts. "What baby?"

Darla hugged her brother against her, still not quite sure about what she wanted to say. It wasn't that she was shy about it, she felt as though she could tell Jay anything. She was just struggling to come up with the words that described what she was feeling.

"I just love you so much. I don't think anyone else in the whole world could make me feel the way that I do right now, you know? I want to make you feel like I do," she said.

"You do, every time I look at you. When I kiss you, or...taste you, or just sit here with you. I love you."

"You do," Darla said. It wasn't a question, she could tell that he spoke the truth. Jay was a gentle, generous lover, and the closest confidant that she could ever imagine. "How do you want me?"

Jay didn't mind taking time out for them both to profess their love, it was a sincere, touching moment. It was a relief, however, when it sounded like Darla was ready to continue with sex. His state of arousal was getting to the point where it was physically painful, and he needed some release.

"From behind?" he suggested.

"Okay," Darla agreed.

At this stage in the game, she would have hung upside down from the ceiling if that was what he wanted. Darla turned over so that her knees were on the couch cushions and she was facing the opposite way that she had been sitting. She knew that Jay liked to fuck her from behind like that. He liked to be able to be on his feet, it gave him a freedom of motion that they both enjoyed. It was a position that when taken, she knew she was in for a good pounding. Jay was never overly forceful, sometimes she thought that he could be more so, but he certainly was able to give her the full length of his cock doggy-style.

Jay stood, and quickly stepped out of his nightly worn sweat pants. He couldn't help but admire the pose that his sister was taking for him, waiting for his penetration. She was half-naked still, as was he, with her back arched, ass in the air. Inviting to say the least. He took the sight in for a moment. Any longer and his cock might have exploded from over stimulation.

"You look so fucking hot like that. I just have to look for a second," Jay said.

Darla had her head turned so that she could see her brother. He was hard enough to where she thought that she could see the blood pulsing through the veins in his erection. She liked that she was able to do that to him, and she liked when he told her how hot she was. He usually only did that when he was super horny. When he was just regular horny, he used words like 'beautiful' and 'gorgeous'. She liked them, too, but she like it even more when he got a little dirty. Sometimes, she had to egg him on a little.

"I'm sooo fucking hot right now. For your cock. Put it in."

Darla didn't have to tell Jay twice. People could say what they liked about their tatty furniture, but the couch was exactly the right height for what they were doing. Jay positioned himself behind his sister and slid easily into her in a smooth, quick motion. He sighed while Darla moaned.

"Fuck," she uttered, welcoming the sensation as she was filled with her brother's manhood.

"Oh yeah," Jay echoed breathlessly.

His sister's cunt was like a hot, oily, sleeve engulfing his cock. Sometimes it felt like her pussy was actually trying to grip onto him, it was amazing, really. It was something that he had never experienced before having sex with Darla. Almost like she was built just for him. When he was buried inside of her, balls deep, every nerve in his cock was in heaven. He had asked her once if she was able to do that on purpose, but she didn't have any idea what he was talking about. She had told him that, for the most part, all she did was lay back and enjoy it. In short, Jay wouldn't have been able to explain why it felt so good, it just did, and that was all that mattered.

Neither one of the two ever said much during physical act of coitus. They would hum, sometimes moan, but talking was usually for before and after. As it was, Darla was humming right along, and despite the occasional 'oh' from Jay, nothing was said. He was concentrating on the task at hand, slamming into his sister with long, quick strokes. It seemed like he had barely started before he was ready to explode.

"Hmm. Hmm. Hmm," Darla hummed with every thrust.

"Oh god, I...oh...fuck," Jay moaned as he came.

While Jay's body stiffened and his motion stopped, Darla moved back against him, milking the last of the sperm from his cock. She loved the heat of it, the liquid coating her insides. Sure, it turned them into kind of a sloppy mess, but it was their sloppy mess, and hot as hell. She was happy when Jay came, it meant that she had accomplished her goal and her man had been satisfied. He deserved it and she was willing to do whatever he wanted to make that happen. Jay made it easy. Whatever he wanted, she wanted, too. He was perfect.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
983 Followers
1...34567...9