What to Do with Darla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jay was struggling to keep his energy up during the week. He had never been what anyone would call a ball of fire, and he was having a hard time going back to a full school schedule and still working at the store for four hours a day. By the time he got home in the evenings, finished his homework, and tried to entertain Darla, he was ready to hit the sack to start it all over again. When he was on his way home on Friday night, about the only thing that he could think about was how nice it was going to be to sleep in in the morning. His mother's car was gone, she had actually taken his advice and gone away for the weekend, but Darla's friend Lisa's car was in the driveway. Personally, he found the girl to be an irritating bimbo, but she was his sister's best friend, so he always tried to be civil and tolerate her presence when he had to. Luckily, she was just coming out of the house to leave as Jay was getting out of his car.

"Why do you gotta be such a jerk?" Lisa asked him, giving him an extremely dirty look.

"Uh, can't help it, I guess," Jay replied, having no clue.

"I bet," Lisa said, slamming the door of her Honda and peeling off.

Without knowing what he had done to incur that particular wrath, Jay entered his house hoping that Darla could maybe shed some light on it. She was in the kitchen, bent over and looking in the refrigerator. Still dressed in her waitress uniform, Jay couldn't help but think about how closely it resembled a stripper's costume. There wasn't much left to the imagination when she bent at the waist.

"Hey," he said.

Darla jerked her head upward and banged it on the handle of the freezer door. "Shit! Ow!," she howled. "I didn't hear you come in."

"You okay there?" he asked.

Darla rubbed the back of her head. "Yeah, I guess. You shouldn't sneak up on people, it's not nice."

"Sorry about that. Speaking of people that aren't nice, what's Lisa's problem? Why does she think I'm a jerk?"

"Oh, uh, I uh told her that I couldn't go out because you wouldn't let me. You'd tell Mom and I'd get kicked out of the house," Darla said.

"Why'd you tell her that? I already told you that it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you wanted to go out," Jay said.

"I know, but I don't want to, and I was tired of trying to fight with her about it, so I made something up that I thought she would believe. I just wanted to be able to be with you this weekend, you know? I couldn't tell her that," Darla said, still rubbing her head.

"Let me look," Jay said, moving to examine the wound. There wasn't any obvious punctures or blood, so he kissed the top of her head and declared it to be all better. "I don't want you not to have any fun because of me. I feel guilty."

"I do have fun with you. When I feel like going out with Lisa, I will. For now I don't. We really don't get to hang out that much, you know? Just a little bit at night, which I like, but we're more than that," Darla said.

"Well, if I haven't bored you to death yet, must be I never will," Jay said.

"I wouldn't say that. I was hoping that tomorrow I could get you out of the house. Maybe we could go on a date?" Darla wondered, batting her eyes like the innocent girl that she definitely was not.

"I think we could do that," Jay said, smiling down at his sister. He reached around her in an embrace with one of his hands finding its way up and underneath her skirt to rest on her pantie-clad ass.

"Oh, you're frisky?" she asked.

"There's something about you dressed like that that just makes me want to molest you," Jay answered.

"Yeah, it's good for tips," Darla said.

"I bet."

"You should let me take a shower. You want to take one with me?" she asked.

"We've never done that, have we? You sure you want to squeeze in there with me?" Jay wondered. They had a separate shower stall and tub, and Jay barely fit in there, himself.

"Why not? We spend a lot of time rubbing up against each other, don't we? Let's go," Darla said, pulling her brother by the hand. Apparently, she had forgotten about whatever it was that she was searching the refrigerator for.

Even Darla had to admit that sometimes her zeal for sex bordered on the compulsive, as soon as the idea popped into her head, it was hard to shake. She always had a pretty good read on Jay, though. She could tell when to go after him and when to lay off, though today was a pretty easy one to figure out. And, as a bonus, she'd be able to make sure that he shaved so that her tender parts wouldn't be abraded by the sandpaper on his face.

The two entered the bathroom and began to disrobe. Jay didn't give much thought to it, but he still found himself excited to see his sister naked, though by now it was a daily occurrence. He had never been with a woman long enough to find out when it became so routine that he wouldn't pay her nakedness any special attention.

Darla reached into the stall to turn the water on and adjust the temperature. She was about to step in when she noticed that Jay was lagging behind. "Are you gonna finish getting undressed or what?" she asked.

"I'm just watching for a second, give me a break. You know I like looking at you. You're amazing," Jay said. He quickly shed the rest of his clothes.

"You say such nice things, sometimes, Jay," Darla said as they stepped into the stall. The fit wasn't too bad, but there wasn't enough room to do a dance or anything like that.

"Well, you know, I mean most of them," he said.

Darla laughed and soaked her hair, while Jay waited his turn. They washed themselves, and washed each other, and did some kissing under the running water. Darla stroked her brother's rigid cock as they kissed.

"Do you want to put it in?" she asked, thinking they could just about accomplish it if they moved right.

"Yeah, here," Jay said, turning his sister around.

With her back to him, Darla braced her feet and pressed her palms against the wall of the stall. She arched her back and he entered her from behind, taking a moment to steady himself while the exquisite warmth of Darla's cunt enfolded his penis. He began to pump into her slowly, taking time to establish a rhythm. Jay didn't want to have to explain to an emergency room doctor that the reason why his leg was broken because he fell in the shower while trying to bone his sister.

The water from the shower head was hitting Darla in the middle of her back and running down their conjoined bodies. Their thighs slapped together, splashing as Jay increased his pace. Darla moaned with satisfaction as she kept one hand on the wall and used the other to prevent her tits from banging around too violently. They were great topics of conversation, though they tended to get sore easily.

There wasn't enough room in the stall for them to get too creative, so they stuck with pretty much the same position throughout. Jay had a hand on the wall, as well, with his other wrapped loosely around Darla's waist. He didn't want to pull on her too hard lest they both go tumbling down, though he was losing a bit of restraint as he neared climax.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he hissed.

"Do it, Jay," she urged.

Darla knew that he tended to call her 'baby' when he was about to cum. It was a different position that they were used to, both of them nearly standing up, and what her brother was doing to her felt great, as usual. So great in fact, that she was very near having her own orgasm. Fearing that Jay would cum and pull out, she had to let him know so that she wouldn't have it go to waste.

"I'm so close," she whined. "So close!"

Grunting with effort, Jay gritted his teeth, and focused his efforts on trying to bring his sister to climax while at the same time delaying his own. Fairly difficult considering how fantastic it felt being inside of her. He was about to cum, whether he wanted to or not, when Darla began to cry out. His release was immediate and voluminous, shooting hot strings of sperm into her womb.

When Jay had finished his orgasm, his cock remained buried inside of his sister as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her body against his. He held her for a moment with the warm water blasting them, kissing her neck while she purred, still basking in climax.

"How can you do that to me?" she asked, with a smile, of course.

"I have no idea," Jay said. That was certainly true. He didn't regard himself as an exceptional lover, nor had any of the other women that he had been with ever reacted to him the way that Darla did. "Maybe it's just you. Maybe you're perfect for me."

Darla liked the sound of that. Jay had certainly spoiled her, she couldn't imagine another man that would be able to please her the way that he did. "I know you're perfect for me."

They managed to untangle themselves and get out of the shower before the hot water was totally gone. After toweling off, Jay shaved while Darla worked on her hair, drying and brushing and teasing. He finished and collected their dirty clothes and wet towels, pausing before he left the room to deposit them in the hamper.

"How long, do you think, that you spend messing with your hair every day?" he wondered. Jay wasn't trying to be mean, it just seemed like a drawn out, elaborate process.

"I don't know. You said you love my hair and unless you want me to look like a hobo, then leave me alone and let me finish," she said, taking over the mirror over the sink.

"Hey, by all means, my beauty queen. I was just curious, I'm gonna go get dressed."

"Well, don't get too dressed. I'll probably just make ya take it all off again," Darla said.

Without a reply, Jay left the room with a grin. He dropped the dirty clothes off in the laundry room, then switched directions toward his. He was in the process of putting on a pair of boxers when he heard the sound of his sister's voice atonally singing the words to a song that he didn't recognize. Darla may have been gorgeous, but he doubted that she'd ever have a hit record, that was for sure. He was on his way back to the bathroom to make a plea for her to stop when he suddenly found himself face to face with Lisa.

"What the hell?" he wondered out loud.

Lisa sized Jay up while he was standing there in his underwear. "Not bad. I knocked on the door for like an hour and no one answered it, so I let myself in. I think I left my phone in Darla's room. No wonder you couldn't hear me if she was singing like that."

With lack of a better plan, Jay slipped back into his room in search of a pair of pants while Lisa walked down to the bathroom. She was a little shocked to see Darla standing there naked with the door open. Darla froze in mid brush stroke when she saw her friend.

Lisa cocked her head to the side. "You walk around the house like that with your brother here?"

"I'm not walking around anywhere. I just got out of the shower and I'm finishing my hair," Darla said.

"With the door open? Aren't you afraid of him perving on you? I mean, he's already got his pants off," Lisa said. The wheels were obviously turning inside of her head, but she couldn't quite put the pieces together.

"Perving on me? You mean like you are right now? No. Besides, why would I care if he sees me naked? Why are you even here?" Darla asked, making no effort to hide her nudity. There wasn't much to hide it with besides a wash cloth, anyway.

"I think I left my phone here. Why...oh whatever. You guys are weird. I'm gonna look for it in you room," Lisa said, continuing down the hall.

Darla followed the girl into her room, and put on one of her nightshirts. She was fairly angry at having her evening interrupted. "You shouldn't just walk in on people, you know."

"I would have called first, but I can't find my fucking phone. Have you seen it?" Lisa asked. "I tried knocking but no one came to the door. Sorry. Fuck, can you call it?"

"Fine. Just a sec," Darla replied. She grabbed her own phone from her dresser and dialed.

There was a brief moment of silence followed by a buzzing and vibrating coming from between Darla's bed and the wall. Lisa bounded after it, jumping on the bed and retrieving her phone. "How do you think it got there?" she asked, as she bounced off the mattress to the floor, then back to the mattress.

Darla cut the call and set her phone back down. "Maybe because you treat my bed like a trampoline."

"Hmm." Lisa frowned as she scanned through her messages, oblivious to Darla's hostility. "Josh is acting like a little bitch. He says he doesn't want to do anything tonight, but I can go visit him if I want. Sometimes I wonder why he even wanted to go out with me in the first place."

"I don't know. Maybe he didn't. You basically jumped him, remember?" Darla asked.

"Hmm." Lisa pondered for a moment. "Oh well. I'm still gonna go over to Tanya's. You wanna go?"

"We've already been through this. It's getting late and I don't even feel like it, anyway. Go ahead without me," Darla replied.

"It's not that late. I just don't see why you want to dance around here naked with your brother all the time. Aren't you bored? Or are you afraid you'll get kicked out? You want me to give him a blowjob or something so he'll let you go?" Lisa asked.

Darla was beginning to lose her patience. "That's not funny, Lisa. I'm not bored, I'm just tired. Jay promised my Mom that he'd look out for me, and that's what he's doing. He's really not that bad, he wouldn't rat me out. I don't want you trying to suck his dick, okay?"

"Jesus, take a pill, I wasn't serious. Are you mad at me or somethin'? That why you don't want to hang out anymore?"

"I'm not mad, and I hang out with you like every day. I just haven't wanted to party lately, okay? I know it pisses you off, but that's all there is to it. Maybe I just got burned out from it all, I don't know," Darla said. She was hoping that maybe Lisa would take the hint and leave before she had to physically throw the girl out of the house.

"Fine, I get it. You're training to be a nun or something," Lisa said, bouncing to her feet. She looked at her buzzing phone, turning so that Darla could see a picture of Josh's erect penis. "He sends me things like that like it'll make me want to rush right over there. It's sad."

"You're not kidding," Darla said. She thought that someone ought to tell Josh that since he was hung like a mosquito that it probably wouldn't work out to his benefit to document it with a photo.

"Well, I'm going to Tanya's. Talk to you later," Lisa said.

"Alright. Be careful, okay?"

Darla followed Lisa to the door and locked it behind the girl when she left. She definitely didn't like the thought of anyone else waltzing into the house that night. She'd gone from being sick to her stomach to think that she and Jay had been busted, to thankful that Lisa was so dense, to angry that she wouldn't leave, to feeling sorry for her friend when she finally did. It was almost too many emotions for her to digest in such a short period of time for someone that was struggling to keep them under control.

"Is she gone?" Jay asked. He had crept out of his room when he heard the door close.

"Yeah. Finally," Darla said, turning to her brother.

"Uh, does she know anything?" he asked.

"Not a hell of a lot," Darla began. She went on to tell Jay the highlights of the conversation that she had with her friend. Then, she proceeded to let him know how irritated she was that he hadn't locked the door when he'd come home.

"Yeah," Jay said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry about that."

"Well, you ought to be," Darla told him.

"Still think you made the right choice staying here with me?" he asked.

"Jay," Darla began, softening her tone, "I'm still here, aren't I? I told you that I want to be with you, and that's what I meant. I don't care what Lisa thinks. Um...did she see you naked?"

"No, almost though. I had my boxers on."

"Oh, good. She told me that you weren't wearing pants and I was like, oh no! If that ever happened, I'd probably never get her to leave. Don't ever sleep with her, okay? I mean, I know you wouldn't, but she's...persuasive," Darla said.

The last thing that Jay wanted to do was start World War III. "I promise, I would never do that. Even if she had a gun to my head."

"Good, 'cause I'd just end up killing you anyway. Well, I'd probably kill her. Maybe both of you, I don't know. Depends on how mad I got," Darla said.

"Heh, violence is never the answer. Peace and love is the way of the wise," Jay advised.

"Where'd you hear that? Sounds like a load of crap, almost like you're already guilty of something. Is that it?" Darla asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What? No! Come on Darla," Jay said.

"I'm just kidding, relax," she said, reaching out for his hand. "I wouldn't be able to trust anyone more than you. Now, where did we leave off before we were interrupted?"

Jay took his sister's hand and kissed the back of it. "I can't really remember. I think I was waiting for you to finish brushing your hair, then I was going to take you to your room and have my way with you."

"Oh really?" Darla asked, giggling.

Before she could say anything more, Jay lifted her off her feet and began to carry her like a child to her bedroom, keeping Darla giggling like one, as well. Just as he was laying her down on her bed and delivering a kiss, her phone started ringing on her dresser. They tried to ignore it, but once it finished, it started right back again. Darla growled with frustration, jumping up to look at the screen. It was their mother.

"Hello? What? Okay. Yeah. Fine. That's good. He's right here," she said, handing the phone to her brother.

Jay listened to his mother for a minute, agreeing with her when appropriate, then hanging up. He had totally forgotten about the woman and she had said that she was going to call when she got to her hotel. Unfortunately, his phone was in his room and he hadn't heard it, so he had to listen to that scolding. Looking to his sister, he sighed.

"I'm starting to wonder if this night was meant to be or not," he said.

"Mom shouldn't be allowed to bug me when she's two hundred miles away. Now I don't even want to do anything," Darla said, deflated. Nothing killed the mood more than a call from your mother.

Jay sat down on the bed beside his sister, chuckling.

"Do you want to just hang out for a while? I could make something to eat, we haven't had dinner yet," Darla said, rolling onto her side.

It was hard to believe that Darla didn't feel like having sex, but Jay supposed there was a first time for everything. Not ever to be one to turn down food, he thought that dinner sounded fine. They hit the kitchen where Darla fried up some potatoes and some other vegetables. Jay tried to help for a bit, but for the most part, he was just in the way. His role was better suited for that of moral support.

They ate and talked about school and the diner. Jay was thinking about jobs after graduating, Darla was still working pinpointing the exact kind of job training that she was going for. When dinner was over, Jay was standing at the sink washing the dishes while Darla dried.

"It's kind of like we're an old married couple or somethin'," Darla said.

"Feels like that, doesn't it?" Jay asked, handing a plate to his sister.

"Do you think we'll be able to stay together?" Darla asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what if you get a job far away, or Mom finally loses it and kicks me out? Are we gonna try to stay together? Lisa almost caught us today, and I don't know if we can hide it forever, you know?"

"Yeah, it makes it hard when we've got to sneak around. I don't see why we can't stay together, though. We've actually had it pretty easy, when you think about it. You don't want to break up, do you?" Jay asked. He tried not to think about what a mess it would be if they did happen to get caught or break up. The results would be too painful.

1...456789